Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: March 27: BWSP2 - Iris VS Clair! The Road to Dragon Master!!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    We never, ever got the Dawn and Brock specials. What makes you think we'll get these?
    I heard they more plot focused? Plus didn't the Dawn return kinda retcon the special? Didn't she go to Hoenn but in her return she says nothing about it making it seem as if she was just sitting at home watching tv all this time?

Then gain maybe they want to air the Dawn and Brock specials after the final BW ep for the dub. Didn't they air the other specials years after Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    I heard they more plot focused? Plus didn't the Dawn return kinda retcon the special? Didn't she go to Hoenn but in her return she says nothing about it making it seem as if she was just sitting at home watching tv all this time?

Then gain maybe they want to air the Dawn and Brock specials after the final BW ep for the dub. Didn't they air the other specials years after Japan?
    Not even her evolving Cyndaquil, which should've been enough reason to show her special, was enough to warrant an English dub.

Its great that Iris is getting her own special after all, those anyone know if those english airdates on bulbapedia are official

Love the title, now we just need the airdate and everything is set in place. It's kind of sad that this is the last BW related episode tho; these three years just flew by
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 6th October 2013 at 10:18 PM.

Love the title for Iris's special, but I'm pressed that we still don't have an airdate. At this rate I expect this special to air after XY premieres which is probably gonna be bad for ratings since kids will be too focused on the new events from the XY anime to care about a BW character. It breaks my heart to think about it, so hopefully I'm wrong and many people will still tune in to watch Iris's special.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Love the title for Iris's special, but I'm pressed that we still don't have an airdate. At this rate I expect this special to air after XY premieres which is probably gonna be bad for ratings since kids will be too focused on the new events from the XY anime to care about a BW character. It breaks my heart to think about it, so hopefully I'm wrong and many people will still tune in to watch Iris's special.
    I wouldn't be too worried since it features Blackthorn Gym, Clair, Shiny Druddigon, a battle, a Gible, and Rayquaza. That's definitely more than enough reasons for someone to tune in, regardless if it's not XY related.

Wha happened to the special is simple. The special was made but TV Tokyo spent the 8th August airing in airing the Meloetta short. When the preview was airing, they'll do it with the intention of airing the episode on 3th october (with Cilan the 10th) but the 10th October timeslot was taken by a special of XY.

When they will air? I deon0t know, but I think of two possibilities.

Pokemon Get TV

In the anime timeslot. And being honest (although anything could happen)I don't see until 26th December!!!!! Why? Because the show is promote the games and now they are heavy promoted XY. Nintendo don't want to air something from BW in the climax of XY promotion. The climax ends with the year 2013 which means that the Iris episode has to air in 2014. But I put the 26th December airdaqte because it's borderline teritory between the New Year break and it's a date where the anime could spend it on a BW special (if it has to air, put in a date where opart oft he usual audience is out)

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    Wha happened to the special is simple. The special was made but TV Tokyo spent the 8th August airing in airing the Meloetta short. When the preview was airing, they'll do it with the intention of airing the episode on 3th october (with Cilan the 10th) but the 10th October timeslot was taken by a special of XY.

When they will air? I deon0t know, but I think of two possibilities.

Pokemon Get TV

In the anime timeslot. And being honest (although anything could happen)I don't see until 26th December!!!!! Why? Because the show is promote the games and now they are heavy promoted XY. Nintendo don't want to air something from BW in the climax of XY promotion. The climax ends with the year 2013 which means that the Iris episode has to air in 2014. But I put the 26th December airdaqte because it's borderline teritory between the New Year break and it's a date where the anime could spend it on a BW special (if it has to air, put in a date where opart oft he usual audience is out)
    Nice try but TV Tokyo is well aware that there's a special everytime a new gen starts. BW had a special right before it started so being unaware of a XY special is just a ridiculous conclusion. They probably know well in advance when everything is going to air so just because we don't know the airdate to Iris's special, doesn't mean they don't know.

Wow, so it will be a special after all LOL Every one thought it got canceled or some thing. The title makes sense, hope its more about Axew and his wish to evolve but we all know who the writers love the most :/
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Wow, so it will be a special after all LOL Every one thought it got canceled or some thing. The title makes sense, hope its more about Axew and his wish to evolve but we all know who the writers love the most :/
    Agreed, I want to see more about Axew and evolution. Even though it probably won't happen, I want to see Clair talk about it or something.

Best case scenario, axew evolves, and evolves into haxorus when she makes her xy cameo. And maybe she will at least have a gabite by then too. So emolga, excadrill, dragonite, gabite, and haxorus as her final known team on screen.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Best case scenario, axew evolves, and evolves into haxorus when she makes her xy cameo. And maybe she will at least have a gabite by then too. So emolga, excadrill, dragonite, gabite, and haxorus as her final known team on screen.
    And then Ash will show off his Scraggy to her beast of a Haxorus.

Geez, people get better once they leave Ash behind.

I really doubt Axew will evolve at all.

Good grief Axew isn't evolving. Let it go already!

Axew's not evolving for the same reason Piplup didn't.
    My Black 2 Team
    3DS Friend Code: 1349-5549-7031

Are people aware that the title has been taken of that page now?

Anyway, I doubt this will air any later than January or February.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Good grief Axew isn't evolving. Let it go already!
    I let go of that dream along time ago sadly, that should have been Iris subplot or some thing. Sucks how much the writers hate the guy :/
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I let go of that dream along time ago sadly, that should have been Iris subplot or some thing. Sucks how much the writers hate the guy :/

They don't hate Axew, they don't hate any charactyer. Just becuase Axew didn't evolve does not mean they hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    [/B]

They don't hate Axew, they don't hate any charactyer. Just becuase Axew didn't evolve does not mean they hate him.
    Says who? The writers are perfectly capable of hating character just as much as we are.

Not saying they do hate axew, but you can't say they don't hate any character cause you don't know

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Says who? The writers are perfectly capable of hating character just as much as we are.

Not saying they do hate axew, but you can't say they don't hate any character cause you don't know
    I don't know, you don't know, but no one should say anything without proof to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Are people aware that the title has been taken of that page now?
    Yeah, someone must have woken up and finally realized that it was on there before it was actually formally announced and aired, so the error has been fixed.

Good thing for us the error happened at all, and now we know about it in advance! ^_^

Indeed. It not being up on the site anymore means nothing besides them realizing they put it up too early. Please don't start speculating how this might mean it's canceled, I beg you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Indeed. It not being up on the site anymore means nothing besides them realizing they put it up too early. Please don't start speculating how this might mean it's canceled, I beg you.
    Huh ... *walks away slowly*

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    That's true. It's not gonna air until at least November 14th (We have XY episodes up until Nov 7th) which is over a month from now. It was too early to put it up. At least we know the title.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    That's true. It's not gonna air until at least November 14th (We have XY episodes up until Nov 7th) which is over a month from now. It was too early to put it up. At least we know the title.
    Uh, wow. The English dub is probably going to be just seven episodes behind the Japanese dub in case they never air the specials to us.

Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast