Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Worst Anime Plot

Default The Worst Anime Plot

Hehe. What series have you seen...or avoided that have the worst plots? Like seriously bad.

Off the the top of my head, it has to be Beyblade. Seriously, saving the world with spinning tops. That's worst than card games on motorcycles.

Valvrave is one of the biggest cluster****'s I have ever seen, it's plot is just terrible.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Define "worst".

errrrr...

I'm not sure.

Most confusing or outright "stupid" (That was on purpose though) is probably bobobo-bobobobo...

I'm not sure on my " worst" yet. I tend to see to much emotional merit from most shows anyway. So smh.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I've never watched it myself, but I've been meaning to but Ghost Stories. Seriously, it says something about the show if the dubbers told the voice actors to do whatever they wanted with it. ._.;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I've never watched it myself, but I've been meaning to but Ghost Stories. Seriously, it says something about the show if the dubbers told the voice actors to do whatever they wanted with it. ._.;
    Ghost stoires? as in bakemonogatari? that anime has a great plot haha. or r u thinking of another anime

hmm id have to say shows like Eiken that just pure fan service
    Last edited by wingzx; 30th August 2013 at 4:51 PM.

Any anime that has no plot is the one with the worst plot.

like Lucky Star.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    Any anime that has no plot is the one with the worst plot.

like Lucky Star.
    You mean half the anime?

I think any anime that tries to have a plot and miserably fails has the worst plot.

Like................

Night Shift Nurses.

*runs away*

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Ghost stoires? as in bakemonogatari? that anime has a great plot haha. or r u thinking of another anime
    No, Ghost Stories as in Ghost Stories. Bakemonogatari doesn't have a dub.

Most of the shows I dislike have terrible or unsympathetic characters rather than a bad plot. Let's see... Umineko had the main character saying "I'm going to prove that magic doesn't exist, even though I'm clearly only in this situation because of magic!", so I guess that was pretty bad. I know it's explained better in other media, but if you've only watched the anime, the premise just makes no sense whatsoever.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Hehe. What series have you seen...or avoided that have the worst plots? Like seriously bad.

Off the the top of my head, it has to be Beyblade. Seriously, saving the world with spinning tops. That's worst than card games on motorcycles.
    Yes, bayblade makes no sense at all. "Lets all save the entire world with old toys from the 70's but upgraded and with beasts inside!"

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Yes, bayblade makes no sense at all. "Lets all save the entire world with old toys from the 70's but upgraded and with beasts inside!"
    With that logic, Yu-Gi-Oh has the same exact plot with cards, except we all know Beyblade's plot was ripped straight from Yu-Gi-Oh and the art's worse. /possible joke

You guys want worst anime plot ever? Micro Teukgongdae Diatron 5 (a.k.a. Space Transformer). I dare you to try to make sense of its plot. I dare you. Same can go with Psychic Wars, even though I hear Garzey's Wing is the worst. (But I haven't seen it yet, so I can't say for sure at the moment.)
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Either Eiken or Project A-Ko. I shudder just trying to remember about them...

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

The worst I have personally watched was Sword Art Online. My friend was interested in the series and I was interested in trying out anime. The premise is interesting; 10,000 people get stuck in a virtual reality MMO where dying in the game means dying in real life. Unfortunately, the cartoon does little with that premise and just flails around like a drunken chicken. After 10 episodes, we were pretty much watching just to see how bad it would get, and wow, did it get bad. The main character is completely unlikeable, his love story is vapid Twilight-level romance, and the female protagonist gradually becomes little more than a prop.
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/24673g8.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks to Astral Shadow and Equal-To-Heaven for the signature assets.
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/aayd7r.jpg[/IMG]

School Days

The characters are either idiots or just plain jerks. The main boy in particular you just want to punch him due to some of his actions.

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

naruto = total garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post
    Either Eiken or Project A-Ko. I shudder just trying to remember about them...
    Please, at least A-ko wasn't meant to be taken so seriously and worked.

From what I have watched it would have to be Fruit's Basket, worst plot I've ever seen

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Please, at least A-ko wasn't meant to be taken so seriously and worked.
    Well at least I got A LOT of laughs from it cause of how terrible it was.

Also this seems relevant to the thread.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post
    Well at least I got A LOT of laughs from it cause of how terrible it was.

Also this seems relevant to the thread.
    no matter how much "plot" is in Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, its still a terrible anime

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    From what I have watched it would have to be Fruit's Basket, worst plot I've ever seen
    You're not welcome here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    You're not welcome here.
    I haven't watched many anime and it's the worst out of the few that I have, I am in no way calling it bad

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Quote Originally Posted by robotmaster View Post
    naruto = total garbage
    You are perhaps misled by the fillers in the anime. The show has some good plot. Or are you saying this after reading the manga?

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Here some I know of Sword Art Online and Demon King Damon. Both plot don't know what they are trying to be.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Here some I know of Sword Art Online and Demon King Damon. Both plot don't know what they are trying to be.
    Lol you cant understand these plots? I mean they are so obvious man...
    SAO - Trapped in the game known as Sword art online and they can't get out of it until they beat the game which is Level 100. And in the process romance sparked between Kirito and Asuna but eventually returned to the battlefield.

DKD - Guy wanted to be the top priest however, he doesn't believe in any god and when god is trying to destroy the world for another world which is why Demon King are created for, the protagonist went to destroy the god which turned out to be a system.

The worst anime plot IMO would be those anime that you can predict what will happen next like beyblades, yu-gi-oh IMO these "anime" or cartoons are more suitable for kids as they doesn't really looks that interesting after awhile.
    Self made banner

Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon in Percy Jackson & Heroes of Olympus Series
    Currently reading Mark of Athena book.

Quote Originally Posted by ɹoʇǝɐɹd View Post
    Lol you cant understand these plots? I mean they are so obvious man...
    SAO - Trapped in the game known as Sword art online and they can't get out of it until they beat the game which is Level 100. And in the process romance sparked between Kirito and Asuna but eventually returned to the battlefield.

DKD - Guy wanted to be the top priest however, he doesn't believe in any god and when god is trying to destroy the world for another world which is why Demon King are created for, the protagonist went to destroy the god which turned out to be a system.

The worst anime plot IMO would be those anime that you can predict what will happen next like beyblades, yu-gi-oh IMO these "anime" or cartoons are more suitable for kids as they doesn't really looks that interesting after awhile.
    ...Aren't they meant for kids, though? I enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh! just fine since I watch it knowing that, but yeah, if you're expecting more than that, it isn't going to be all that good.

I really enjoyed most of the first half of SAO, though it felt extremely rushed (and was, if what I've heard of the LN is true). The second half didn't do anything for me, since I was watching for the death game aspects of the first half; the relative safety of ALO just felt boring, at least up until the very end anyway.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast