Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Worst Anime Plot

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    ...Aren't they meant for kids, though? I enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh! just fine since I watch it knowing that, but yeah, if you're expecting more than that, it isn't going to be all that good.

I really enjoyed most of the first half of SAO, though it felt extremely rushed (and was, if what I've heard of the LN is true). The second half didn't do anything for me, since I was watching for the death game aspects of the first half; the relative safety of ALO just felt boring, at least up until the very end anyway.
    Yeah I know that's why I've never watch more then 5 episodes of these kind of cartoon I mean they are seriously boring to the core. (No offense to cartoon fans)
    SAO seems fine to me and I agree with you that the first part was rather rushed. But overall the anime was good IMO and the season 2 is coming soon, heard it's called Gun Gale Online and this time it's all about gun instead of swords.
    Self made banner

Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon in Percy Jackson & Heroes of Olympus Series
    Currently reading Mark of Athena book.

Quote Originally Posted by ɹoʇǝɐɹd View Post
    Yeah I know that's why I've never watch more then 5 episodes of these kind of cartoon I mean they are seriously boring to the core. (No offense to cartoon fans)
    SAO seems fine to me and I agree with you that the first part was rather rushed. But overall the anime was good IMO and the season 2 is coming soon, heard it's called Gun Gale Online and this time it's all about gun instead of swords.
    i wouldnt say coming soon cause there still no news on it. it is about guns but kirito only uses a pistol his main weapon is a light saber. also No Asuna in Gun Gale instead we get the better girl Sinon ;D o and Kirito character looks like a girl

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i wouldnt say coming soon cause there still no news on it. it is about guns but kirito only uses a pistol his main weapon is a light saber. also No Asuna in Gun Gale instead we get the better girl Sinon ;D o and Kirito character looks like a girl
    I haven't read the LN past ALO (or at all, but I plan to one of these days), but doesn't the LN occasionally return to ALO and thus Asuna now and then?

Edit: To keep things on topic, I thought the plot of Gundam AGE was just awful. I watched it end to end because in the beginning I thought it might improve and because after that I fell in love with Asemu's character, but the story itself was a mess.
    Last edited by Akashin; 5th September 2013 at 4:02 PM. Reason: On Topic Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    I haven't read the LN past ALO (or at all, but I plan to one of these days), but doesn't the LN occasionally return to ALO and thus Asuna now and then?
    it shows a little of her before he enters and then she watches the tournament of GGO cause she hears he is in it. she does help out in the climax as well but besides those little appearances shes rarely in it

it shows a little of her before he enters and then she watches the tournament of GGO cause she hears he is in it. she does help out in the climax as well but besides those little appearances shes rarely in it
    To be fair, her presence in ALO wasn't much bigger than that (though she was a constant goal he was trying to reach, so she was always there even if not physically).

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Valvrave is one of the biggest cluster****'s I have ever seen, it's plot is just terrible.
    The only good thing about Valvrave was that Sunrise was involved.

Oh, wait. Since that proves that they're capable of making shitty shows, that's not good.

i wouldnt say coming soon cause there still no news on it. it is about guns but kirito only uses a pistol his main weapon is a light saber.
    So he's a Phantasy Star Universe character now?
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post

So he's a Phantasy Star Universe character now?
    pretty much yes except that hes the only one in the whole game that uses a sword cause its a gun game and using a saber is considered a death wish

pretty much yes except that hes the only one in the whole game that uses a sword cause its a gun game and using a saber is considered a death wish
    And I bet he's still way overpowered despite that. Because, you know, protagonist.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    And I bet he's still way overpowered despite that. Because, you know, protagonist.
    he pretty much has the best reaction time in the whole game and is able to deflect the bullets before they hit him. but the reason why i want GGO is cause of Sinon shes a great character

This anime titled "Another" ... the plot turned out to be really interesting, yet some would say it was a pretty bad one.

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

^The title may be "The Worst Anime Plot", but that's not an invitation to spoil an entire series.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessazn View Post
    This anime titled "Another" ... the plot turned out to be really interesting, yet some would say it was a pretty bad one.
    Another had potential to be really great. While it was still an interesting anime (I think I prefer it more than I do with Dusk Maiden even though I rated it a point higher) and there were still good moments, it did start to falter right before the end when everything when bat-s*** insane. I don't think it pulled anything out of thin air, but the reveal felt a little off to me. Makes me wonder if it would've been better had it been a longer anime.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    ^The title may be "The Worst Anime Plot", but that's not an invitation to spoil an entire series.
    I think most people here know what happens in School Days without having seen it. *coughlikemecough*
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I still haven't watched School Days or read a synopsis or anything. Glad I didn't finish reading that post.

Beyblade
    Any anime that has 99% worth of fan service (panty shots, dizty girls,chests that are the size of watermelons etc).
    Pokemon (at least the movies are decent).

Gurren Lagann was pretty lazily written, from my perspective. I mean,     Spoiler:- .:
    Last edited by Green Blockhead; 9th September 2013 at 7:35 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    Gurren Lagann was pretty lazily written, from my perspective. I mean, killing off Kamina so early and *cough*Simon didn't end up bangin' Yoko*cough*? It would've been more fitting if Kamina died at the end or early on in the second half of the series.
    might wanna spoiler that haha its a huge thing

also wat Jb said

Gurren Lagann was pretty lazily written, from my perspective. I mean, killing off Kamina so early and *cough*Simon didn't end up bangin' Yoko*cough*? It would've been more fitting if Kamina died at the end or early on in the second half of the series.
    Thanks for spoiling that. And I was planning on watching it soon, too... Guess I'm putting it off until I forget about this...

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Spoiler:- because this guy's an idiot:

It's kind of amazing how you can miss the point of Gurren Lagann that hard. If they saved something like that until the very end of the series for some stupid bullshit drama effect the entire story along with the majority of Simon's character development would be thrown out the window. And Simon didn't bang Yoko? What are you, 12?

Really Green Blockhead. I've made an insult on your username sometime last year, so I'll skip it this time straight for the rant. You missed the entire point of Gurren Lagann. THe ENTIRE point.
        Spoiler:- Charizard Champion already responded but I'm pissed:

You are allowed to dislike it, but do not be an idiot about it.

Xionea, I'd still suggest watching it. Too bad someone gave away one of the biggest spoilers of the first half to you.

As for the actual thread, I've watched some crap. There was this one poorly done show on CrunchyRoll called Abunai Sisters. It is absolute crap of the highest calibre. Baka and Test was also pretty bad on pretty much everything except test battles, those are pretty cool. General characters and humor were pretty crap in my opinion. Oh, and I actually like it, but Bleach's plot goes to absolute garbage at times.

School Days.

****, I had forgotten to spoiler that. I wasn't intending to but decided against it while writing the post. Sorry Xionea and those who have had it spoiled for them. I know how it feels to get spoiled a show (It's happened to me before)

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post

It's kind of amazing how you can miss the point of Gurren Lagann that hard. If they saved something like that until the very end of the series for some stupid bullshit drama effect the entire story along with the majority of Simon's character development would be thrown out the window. And Simon didn't bang Yoko? What are you, 12?
        Spoiler:- .:

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Really Green Blockhead. I've made an insult on your username sometime last year, so I'll skip it this time straight for the rant. You missed the entire point of Gurren Lagann. THe ENTIRE point.
        Spoiler:- Charizard Champion already responded but I'm pissed:

You are allowed to dislike it, but do not be an idiot about it.

All in all, I personally thought Evangelion was better.

****, I had forgotten to spoiler that. I wasn't intending to but decided against it while writing the post. Sorry Xionea and those who have had it spoiled for them. I know how it feels to get spoiled a show (It's happened to me before)

All in all, I personally thought Evangelion was better.
    So... your enjoyment of the show was spoiled by a pairing? Dear god, stick to your shitty shoujo anime.

Simon is everything Shinji should have been

Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    So... your enjoyment of the show was spoiled by a pairing? Dear god, stick to your shitty shoujo anime.

Simon is everything Shinji should have been
    No, it just wasn't that good after

Though I agree on that point.

No. God no. Planning to develop characters later in a possible sequel? That's terrible.

And again, saving that sort of thing for the end would have changed the entire show. That big breathtaking ending? Wouldn't have happened. It was only possible because [spoiler] happened first.

What Ampy said.

No, it just wasn't that good after

Though I agree on that point.
        Spoiler:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast