View Poll Results: Have You Beaten Round 2 In The Stadium Games?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (Stadium 1 AND 2)

4 28.57%
  • No (Neither)

6 42.86%
  • Yes (Stadium 1 Only)

3 21.43%
  • Yes (Stadium 2 Only)

1 7.14%

Thread: Who Here Has Beaten Both Round 1 AND 2?

Default Who Here Has Beaten Both Round 1 AND 2?

I've only beaten Round 1 in Stadium 1, I've never beaten Round 2 in either of the Stadium games. Have any of you?

I beat Stadium 1 & 2 on both rounds. The gym leader castles aren't that difficult, it's the master cup or w/e that's the worst. I think R2 had me facing a trainer with celebi and mew and one of the legendary birds which sucked.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

I haven't. My friend and I used to play Stadium 1 at her house all the time when we were young (and I think we may have rented Stadium 2 once), but we were both absolutely terrible at Pokemon back then (and at video games in general). We lost probably 90% of the battles we did because we weren't very knowledgeable about the game.

I now know a lot more about Pokemon battles, but I'm unable to play the Stadium games right now because I've never owned an N64 and my friend's parents gave hers away after she got a Gamecube.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 13th September 2013 at 7:41 AM.

As a child, I spent far more time playing the mini-games and having random matches against my brother to care about any of the single player modes.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

Not me. I used to play the minigames and probably finished 1, but 2 was too hard for me (considering I was a kid). I don't know where my Stadiums are, so I don't think I can finish anytime soon.

I've only beaten the first one. But I actually want to get the second one to beat it too XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

My brothers and I only ever completed Round 1 about a year ago when we decided to try and complete Pokémon Stadium, but we haven't finished any of the tournaments or Gym Leader Castle for Round 2. So it'll probably take us even longer to complete Round 2 on Stadium, especially since we don't have custom teams that we should probably be using.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Only the first one so far.

...one day.

Check out MonsterTrainer.com, a new browser-based monster training MMO that takes place in real (virtual) cities around the world and functions in real-time (so weather, disasters, events and construction occur in real-time!).

Fund this project on Indiegogo!

Forgive me for sounding noobish, but you can beat Pokemon Stadium? I wasn't aware of this...but then again, all me and my brothers really used the game for when we were little was kicking each other's asses with all the OP Pokemon we could get from the rental, and now I use it to teach my little brother about type advantages and battle strategy.