Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Direct - September 4th - Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    I hope for something about the Fairy-type, perferably some confirmation about strengths and weaknesses, but I'll be happy with at least a few more revelations of retyped old Pokemon.
    i forgot about that. but now i feel like it's just going to be the type chart
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by thefirstcarter View Post
    where was it mentioned? could you point me to the source it it's not too much trouble??
    It came from a translation of the next Smash episode, although odds are the translation is really iffy.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/smash/

Then that merchandise of sleeping pokemon have kinda been connected to it. It's probably people over looking things, I know I do, so we'll just have to wait and see.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

I really can't guess what they're gonna come with, they've surprised us too much this generation xD. Maybe the updated Type chart? I can't see them revealing all the same stuff that comes from CoroCoro (I don't think all if any of the Pokémon from CoroCoro would be revealed here, in fact I think only one Pokémon if that)

JUST TOO EXCITED!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

I hope we get some more old Pokémon retyped Fairy type here and more details about X&Y features (Pokémon Amie, Mega evolutions: new ones, Super Training and something brand new) + new Pokémon from Kalos. Probably we will get to know a little more about Team Flare and the the story. I really, really hope they reveal some Pokémon getting "normal" evolutions, though... If Sylveon is the only one than I'll be a sad Fennekin. BRING IT ON!

Oh and I wonder if they will reveal that second (supposed) Mega evolution that looks like Mew (like the rumour said - despite the Mega thing).

tl;dr - I'M EXCITED!
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Didn't see it was the 4th!
    Only 50 minutes now!
    Very excited
    Really curious what they could show us!

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

About 40 minutes to go! Really looking forward to seeing something that'll make me jump out of my seat. Hopefully this isn't going be anticlimactic.

A type chart was already confirmed for this upcoming CoroCoro, wasn't it? So... I'm hoping that one doesn't get revealed, that would take up too many seconds that could be spent on other goodies. Hehe.

I was just about to go to sleep, when I saw this. >< No sleep for me.

Bleh, if only I could type at this hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    It came from a translation of the next Smash episode, although odds are the translation is really iffy.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/smash/

Then that merchandise of sleeping pokemon have kinda been connected to it. It's probably people over looking things, I know I do, so we'll just have to wait and see.
    That says nothing about Dream Battles. It says Morimoto is appearing to demonstrate XY battles

I want some retyping on old pokes to fairy. E.G I would like to see Castform gain a fairy type or a mega evolution

S

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    That says nothing about Dream Battles. It says Morimoto is appearing to demonstrate XY battles
    Ah, case closed then.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

I'm no major in Japanese, but I'd put money on it saying something like "Morimoto shows the Pokémon Smash crew the battle of their dreams!" or something cliché like that, and people heard "battle of dreams" and went all "Dream Battles confirmed omg!"
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

If you want my Friend Safari, please send me a PM so I can add you.

Has anybody any idea on what to expect from this?
    My hopes arnt too high for once

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I'm only expecting a few new Pokemon, and maybe a new gameplay feature.

I think there's also a possibility we might get a little more info on the mystery Pokemon game that was shown earlier.

Ah OK, wasn't aware of that.

But still, I would love to see some footage showcasing a snowy field in one of the scenes, caves, rocky grounds and grass fields have been shown so I hope to see more.

Less than 30 minutes everyone.

Enough with the countdown! you're making me even more excited. LOL
    Still I really hope that they will show us something interesting; I don't want this direct to be about things we already know.

I'm really not expecting too much from this Pokemon Direct. I figure it will tease us with enough new information until CoroCoro is released or even the games' release. The thing that would make me happiest was if they revealed some new evolutions, that aren't megaevolutions, for old Pokemon. At the moment, the only new evolution for an old Pokemon is Sylveon, so a few more would suffice *ahem* Dunsparce *ahem*.

My Future All-Female Platinum Team

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Enough with the countdown! you're making me even more excited. LOL
    Still I really hope that they will show us something interesting; I don't want this direct to be about things we already know.
    Morning Guys! Boy I couldn't even sleep last night because I was so pumped up for what we are going to get today. I am hoping for Starter Evolutions, more about the Region, and the revel of Mega-Arcanine . Oh! Aetius Spoil sport. I was wanting to do the next Countdown number.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 30 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

This Direct will be terrible and will only show things we already know about.

There, now I will be very happy when it turns out we get loads of new stuff~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    Morning Guys! Boy I couldn't even sleep last night because I was so pumped up for what we are going to get today. I am hoping for Starter Evolutions, more about the Region, and the revel of Mega-Arcanine . Oh! Aetius Spoil sport. I was wanting to do the next Countdown number.
    Sorry, it's just that I'm almost dying here. XD

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post

That's also my fear.
    Still I wish that we could know new stuff today.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post

This is my philosophy to all pokemon announcements. Expect nothing, and everything will be better than expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    This is my philosophy to all pokemon announcements. Expect nothing, and everything will be better than expected.
    Little late for that I am afraid Auratha8.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 30 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

@Aura/Aetius
    I know, but I always get very excited too easy. ^^" However, this time I am not worried, since they DID say 'New Details', so it has to be something we don't know. And it being a while Direct instead of a simple update somewhere, there should either be something Big, or many Small things.

Crud, got excited again.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    That's also my fear.
    Still I wish that we could know new stuff today.
    A Pokemon Direct wouldn't be used to rehash old information, so I think you have nothing to worry about. Worry about what we'll get (or don't, as MoM was inferring), not if we'll get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    A pessimist is never disappointed.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Am I the only one that wants actual Evolutions? Mega Evolutions are only temporary, I want some Regular Evolutions!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast