Page 4 of 125 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

I really hope that the existence of pokemon bank doesn't mean that there isn't much storage space ingame.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

I don't have a single problem with the price. It's cheap for an entire year and it'll be for all 3DS pokemon games.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    I really hope that the existence of pokemon bank doesn't mean that there isn't much storage space ingame.
    I expect in-game storage space to still be in the hundreds, probably still enough to hold the entire Nat. Dex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Is the pokemon bank available world wide?
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu, TomoNagi

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Is the pokemon bank available world wide?
    Yes.

10charlimit
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    I expect in-game storage space to still be in the hundreds, probably still enough to hold the entire Nat. Dex.
    If that's the case, I probably won't be getting Pokemon Bank.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

THIS ^

Very very concerned with this.

Also, I will admit to having hacks of Mew and deoxys from RSE. Not hacked to make better but simply to have when you couldn't get them (I know, bad ) How is the bank going to know their hacks if the moveset stats and abilities are normal?

And If it does, do you think they'll release wifi events of these pokemon for people to reobtain them?

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

If that's the case, I probably won't be getting Pokemon Bank.
    Ive been saying this pretty much from the first page-its worrying
    3DS Friend Code: 3196-3511-1551 Friend Safari:

Omega Ruby Team:

Alpha Saphire Team:

Will it work with Palatinum and HG?

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    It's not worth the money to me. The only use I have for this system is to transfer. It's not like I breed a lot or anything, the PC boxes within the game are fine for my needs. I'll just transfer my Pokemon from White 2 during the free trial and be done with it.
    I like the way you think!
    I'll be just doing the same; I plan on giving away my Black 2 copy in the end. XD

This is a good idea though rather than requiring 2 systems, or trading.
    Last edited by Rio!; 4th September 2013 at 4:11 PM.

I can see Anonymous hacking this thing...and all your pokémon will be lost

Will there be a pokéTransfer app without the bank?
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

"Pokémon Bank, and with it Poké Transporter, for sale in Japan on December 25th for 500Ľ a year with a trial until January 31st where you have to pay afterwards."
    ...you have to pay to transfer then?

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

I wonder if we can use a free trial more than once and not only have it as a one time thing. Maybe not because people would be abusing it. If we do get a free trial I hope its like a one month trial that way we have enough time to transfer and be done with it
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    While it is worrying, I expect this too. Otherwise they would be purposefully detracting from the game to force people to buy something else. I know it's a tiny amount but that would be a scummy way to go about it. Honestly I think the main draw of Bank is it's ability to transfer and not the storage space, I don't think as many people would buy it just to have a mammoth amount of boxes.
    Looking for any Diancie. Any IVs, any nature, cloned a million times. It's for the dex, I'll trade a shiny Dragonair for it.

Monster guy:
    Wow! I will do the same too, thank you for making it easier for me, I find it redicilious to pay just to transfer my pokemon when we used to do that for free.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Monster guy:
    Wow! I will do the same too, thank you for making it easier for me, I find it ridiculous to pay just to transfer my pokemon when we used to do that for free.
    Cheaper than buying a second console. Buy a new console or have a service like this for 30+ years for the same amount...
    Looking for any Diancie. Any IVs, any nature, cloned a million times. It's for the dex, I'll trade a shiny Dragonair for it.

I don't really mind the fee as long as they don't do the scummy thing and give you a paltry amount of space in game for pokemon. Though I personally don't like that you have to wait until two months from release to transfer your pokemon.

The pretty fair low price aside, the fact that I have to pay for something that was previously free for me seems pretty BS. Sure, now this isn't that big a deal but think of the Xbox One. How far until GF/Nintendo/whoeverthoughtthiswasabrilliantidea realize they can extort even more money from us for little things that should, and probably can, be free?

The selling point question is, is this only to transfer pokemon from black and white or can I use platinum heartgold etc?
    Too uncreative to make a new sig...

Nothing lasts forever. The moment X and Y become outdated, there's only a couple of years left on those servers before they're shut down or wiped for the new games. Everyone's data will be lost. Pretty **** move if you ask me.

DLBROOKS33

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    Cheaper than buying a second console. Buy a new console or have a service like this for 30+ years for the same amount...
    So what? That has nothing to do with it. Just another ridiculous post.

A small fee of roughly Ł5 a year to store my Pokemon safe and ensure quick trading. Delighted with that.

When you consider the Xbox and PS prices for DLC, it's an absolute steal.
    Finally completed the Pokedex and Obtained them all.

Time to prepare for X and Y!

Quote Originally Posted by Koh View Post
    Nothing lasts forever. The moment X and Y become outdated, there's only a couple of years left on those servers before they're shut down or wiped for the new games. Everyone's data will be lost. Pretty **** move if you ask me.
    It's already guaranteed to be compatible with future titles.

Hm, I don't think I trust this enough to store my Pokémon on it for a long period of time. Still, it's great that it's an option. It'd be nice if there was a free way to transfer after the free trial is over, but even if there isn't $5 for more than enough time to bring literally all of your Pokémon up to the 6th gen is practically nothing. I could see myself not using the feature for a while after the free trial, and then dropping the $5 later on to mass transport all the new teams I acquired in replaying the previous gens.

Its cheap but its not worth it , just transfer your pokemon in the free trial

I love this option, great way to storage

Page 4 of 125 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast