Page 79 of 125 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3113

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    will we be able to transfer pokemon with items through pokebank? I remember we could not do it from 4th gen to 5th gen.
    No you can't transfer items from Gen 5 to Pokemonbank.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    No you can't transfer items from Gen 5 to Pokemonbank.
    aw man, that's not fair! so even our events that hold items we wont be able to trade.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

aw man, that's not fair! so even our events that hold items we wont be able to trade.
    It's not just for the generational transfer, Bank don't allow hold items at all. Even those that we've harvested in the 6th Generation.
    Pokemon Y
    Trainer Name: Y
    3DS Friend Code: 0946-2358-7257
    Friend Safari: Grass - Tangela, Sawsbuck, Quilladin
    Vivillon Pattern: Modern
    Searching for English Scatterbug EGGS of the following patterns, in Pokeballs: Elegant, Monsoon

Quote Originally Posted by DanteKoriyu View Post
    It's not just for the generational transfer, Bank don't allow hold items at all. Even those that we've harvested in the 6th Generation.
    wait so even mega stones?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

wait so even mega stones?
    Bank will not hold any items from any game

will we be able to transfer pokemon with items through pokebank? I remember we could not do it from 4th gen to 5th gen.
    You couldn't then, and you can't now.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I hope cloned pokes can be transferred. I want my Extremespeed Ziggy beat those damn Talonflames in priority move..
    Mega Masquerain[Bug/Water]with Prankster

[70/20/92/120/122/90]

That's it I'm demanding Freeze Dry Masquerain

Is this available in the Nintendo Eshop in America?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SHARKY View Post
    It's available in all Eshops <_<

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SHARKY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    It's available in all Eshops <_<
    I think they were maybe wondering if it's available now. Which of course, the answer is no. It's releasing on December 25th in Japan and December 27th everywhere else.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'm really hoping that the "block illegal pokemon" Isn't that intense :S
    I think it would be a better idea to just block hacked or illegal pokemon from any internet things like, trading and battling.
    To keep the game fair and real, the illegal pokemon would be good for in game, completing the pokedex, and looking pretty haha

They've already banned hacked pokemon from being traded in black and white...

I hope that as long as it's stats, ability, and move set is ok it will be fine. How else do they expect people to collect 700+ pokemon without some of them being hacked?
    Especially if they weren't the ones to hack them.. People have traded a lot for hacked pokemon over the GTS back in diamond and pearl and every other game before black and white. Some don't even know that the pokemon they traded for are hacked, what a surprise it will be when they can't transfer their beloved pokemon they've had since diamond/pearl over to the new gen because the person they traded for it caught it in the wild "illegally".

It's kinda stupid to banned them all when you could block them from everything that would effect others, like they started to do... :/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I gotta question or two.

1) I traded for a shiny Japanese mew, deoxy, and a few others over the gts when you could trade for hacked pokemon.
    For the mew and deoyx it says they came from hoenn and something about a long travel through time...?
    How do I tell if they are legit or not? I would love them to be but you know it's really hard to tell.

2) If you where to breed a hacked pokemon, would the offspring be considered hacked? and if you used a butt ton of rare candies to evolve that pokemon back to what it was, would that be considered hacked? I don't think it would be but... should make sure before I do anything

Thank you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryBlue View Post
    How else do they expect people to collect 700+ pokemon without some of them being hacked?
    It's really not that hard.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

How else do they expect people to collect 700+ pokemon without some of them being hacked?
    That's an excuse. an attempt to rationalize cheating. Nothing more.

Some don't even know that the pokemon they traded for are hacked, what a surprise it will be when they can't transfer their beloved pokemon they've had since diamond/pearl over to the new gen because the person they traded for it caught it in the wild "illegally".
    That'll sure be unfortunate for them.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I never got the point of cheating to get all the Pokemon is anyway. The whole point of catching em all is supposed to be a personal accomplishment. There's no other incentive for it...

Other than the Shiny charm
    Pokemon archetypes I hope to see in future generations: Zombie, Minotaur, Centaur

My 3ds friend code: 3523-2525-4960
    safari pokemon: Drowzee, Espurr and Duosion
    Pm me if you wish to add me to the list.

I'm working so hard to get my Shiny charm right now

The item transfer thing is a pain only because it makes me need a second 3ds to get my mega stones from Y to X...... I was SO CLOSE this gen to only needing one console. (You would think they PLANNED that or something. )

Six Generations / One Team
        Spoiler:- My Shinies:

can pokemon with Classic/Premium ribbons (Example: keldeo, meloetta, genesect) be stored in pokebank and transfered to gen VI?

Name: Drakath
    3DS Friend Code: 2723-9635-5698

Quote Originally Posted by Drakath569 View Post
    can pokemon with Classic/Premium ribbons (Example: keldeo, meloetta, genesect) be stored in pokebank and transfered to gen VI?
    No one knows, Bank hasn't been released. But there's no reason to expect they wont.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by PearlDex View Post
    The item transfer thing is a pain only because it makes me need a second 3ds to get my mega stones from Y to X...... I was SO CLOSE this gen to only needing one console. (You would think they PLANNED that or something. )
    I've been wondering about this as well. I'm curious as to whether we could use the GTS to trade Pokemon holding the mega stones between games. For instance, if I deposit a generic unimportant Pokemon such as a Pidgey (not holding any items) on Pokemon X and ask for a Pancham in return, then could I find the offer on Pokemon Y and trade the Pidgey for a Pancham holding the mega stone (thus sending the mega stone to Pokemon X)?

Also, the Pokemon that is deposited would need to be one that you don't care about, and not holding the mega stone, just in case someone else accepts the trade. Plus if this works, then it should also work for Pokemon that evolve by trading.

I'm not sure whether this will work, or whether I have overlooked something, but this might be a way to trade the mega stones between games using only one 3DS without needing help from anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by redsky View Post
    I've been wondering about this as well. I'm curious as to whether we could use the GTS to trade Pokemon holding the mega stones between games. For instance, if I deposit a generic unimportant Pokemon such as a Pidgey (not holding any items) on Pokemon X and ask for a Pancham in return, then could I find the offer on Pokemon Y and trade the Pidgey for a Pancham holding the mega stone (thus sending the mega stone to Pokemon X)?

Also, the Pokemon that is deposited would need to be one that you don't care about, and not holding the mega stone, just in case someone else accepts the trade. Plus if this works, then it should also work for Pokemon that evolve by trading.

I'm not sure whether this will work, or whether I have overlooked something, but this might be a way to trade the mega stones between games using only one 3DS without needing help from anyone else.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who's tried. Pokemon holding mega stones cannot be offered or deposited in the GPS.

I moved all my legends over that way. Posting a Scatterbug and asking for Yveltal is obnoxious unless it is serving you a purpose.
    Last edited by PearlDex; 15th November 2013 at 12:36 AM. Reason: clarify what I mean by "trading"

Six Generations / One Team
        Spoiler:- My Shinies:

Is anyone else here actually excited for Pokemon Bank? I know it seems strange to be excited for a title that's not even a game, but I personally can't wait to be able to store 3900 Pokemon between Bank and X!
    3DS Friend Code: 4012-4489-0237

My Friend Safari: Ground with Sandshrew (Slot 1), Camerupt (Slot 2), and Diggersby (Slot 3).

NNID: garretslarrity

Quote Originally Posted by garretslarrity View Post
    Is anyone else here actually excited for Pokemon Bank? I know it seems strange to be excited for a title that's not even a game, but I personally can't wait to be able to store 3900 Pokemon between Bank and X!
    Definitely! I've been waiting for an updated Pokemon Box since Diamond and Pearl were released.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Yeah, definitely excited about Bank.

Would have been more excited about it if it allowed us to deposit items from the Gen 6 games at least. The restriction impedes my OCD commitment to my living dex since I can no longer deposit some of the Pokemon as I had previously stored them; such as Origin Giratina. I understand their reasons for not allowing it, but it's still annoying. Though, it's not like Gamefreak hasn't already been doing this to me in the game itself with Pokemon like Castform, Meloetta, Furfrou, etc.

So, while I'm not exactly thrilled about that decision, I'll survive it...somehow. xD
    Pokemon Y
    Trainer Name: Y
    3DS Friend Code: 0946-2358-7257
    Friend Safari: Grass - Tangela, Sawsbuck, Quilladin
    Vivillon Pattern: Modern
    Searching for English Scatterbug EGGS of the following patterns, in Pokeballs: Elegant, Monsoon

I'm actually in dire need of the bank...I'm seriously running out of space...like less than a box of remaining slots...

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Page 79 of 125 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast