Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125
Results 3,101 to 3,113 of 3113

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Jeez, sorry for being late, sheesh.

Anyway, if it's delayed but people have it, why don't they either release it or shoukd've checked it BEFORE release.

~Banner by Sworn Metalhead~

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Fuel View Post
    Like I said yesterday, I hope it comes BEFORE 2014.

Also this: https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.ne...48552428_n.jpg
    Thats so fake. I checked on Pokemon.com, and there was no news that said that. So, its fake
    Y FC:3668-8068-3650
    IGN:Ash
    Flying safari

Pokemon: spearow,tropius and swanna

Looking for: Wartortle, Shelgon, Sliggoo(Top Priority), Gyarados, Breloom,Dragonair
    Not adding anybody without these pokemon, unless it is a person that does not know their pokemon, then, I would be happy to help. Also will add safaris with pokemon not from the Kalos Pokedex(all three)

Spoiler:- Dont look at the spoiler!!!:

3DS name: Moeez

Note: I am unable to do buisness from Monday to Friday 8:00. From Friday 8:00 to sunday 8:00, I am available. You can pm anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreayshawn View Post
    That picture is super fake looking
    Quote Originally Posted by bolter1 View Post
    Did you even read that? Some of the dates say 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by soundsci View Post
    Not to mention the years being off too XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    That Looks like it comes from Pokemon.com but it a fake. Serebii has commented on the image as fake on twitter. (and I agree with him)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    The fact that it says the trial will be available until 28 February 2013 already should raise suspicion anyway. Good to see that Serebii has already addressed that image too. Anything beyond January 3th is a bit longer than I'd like to be waiting too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arceus500 View Post
    Thats so fake. I checked on Pokemon.com, and there was no news that said that. So, its fake
    guys is that image fake

I can't tell

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Kreayshawn View Post
    You don't even need to check Pokemon.com honestly. Just look at the blurryness of the picture and the dates and it gives it away.
    ARE WE SURE IT'S FAKE
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 28th December 2013 at 8:15 PM.

You don't even need to check Pokemon.com honestly. Just look at the blurryness of the picture and the dates and it gives it away.
    FRIEND CODE: Pokemon Y - 4399-0179-3036 (Alex)
    FRIEND SAFARI: ELECTRIC

Emolga - Helioptile - Manectric
    Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    The fact that it says the trial will be available until 28 February 2013You realize he's 100% sarcastic with that, right?
    What about me being sarcastic MISTER SMARTY PANTS HMMMMMMM???? #omg

@pinkiepiefox yeah! It is always nice to see those nostalgic pokemon in 3D :3

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    guys is that image fake

I can't tell

EDIT:

ARE WE SURE IT'S FAKE
    No. Because Game Freak hates us and would make the US wait the most for the Bank. Therefore, Game Freak hates the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    What about me being sarcastic MISTER SMARTY PANTS HMMMMMMM???? #omg
    Well, I don't know, are you? It was an honest question.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo // RU RMT

Guys, quit your spamming. It's getting old really, really, fast.

Do not post obviously fake images/information. Do not comment on obviously fake images/information.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 28th December 2013 at 9:14 PM.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

If you're in a rush to get specific bank-mon that isn't available yet, there's a very high chance of getting one via GTS or wondertrade. I was able to get my hands on a porygon via GTS, and by breeding the porygon and putting the hatched ones on the GTS, I have collected most of the mons I wanted to start breeding. If you're impatient like I was, I would at least give it a try. A lot of people understand that it stinks waiting for unobtainables, and they're stacking the wondertrade with them as a result. Gotta love the Pokemon community.

@blackice

for me it's not about unobitainables,it's about my pokemon. i want my pokemon from previous gens. i want to rule the online with my awesome Scizor and Crobat...and with my graveler :3

FC: 2294-4517-3671 (IGN: Alen)
    21.4.2014. National Pokedex completed

Psychic friend safari:

Pokegym League gym badges earned:

Astral-Shadow and The-Under for the frontier userbar
    and Azulart for the gym badge

I'd prefer to carry over my own Pokemon in one go over having to wait for each one with each trade.

But I'm surprised that there are Unburden Treecko. Did someone mass produce them?

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I'd prefer to carry over my own Pokemon in one go over having to wait for each one with each trade.

But I'm surprised that there are Unburden Treecko. Did someone mass produce them?
    Presumably. The hoenn starters were released with their abilities in gen 5 so...

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Presumably. The hoenn starters were released with their abilities in gen 5 so...
    Ah, mass trading. Now anyone can get them.

But as an avid berry farmer that I turned into, I'm waiting for the day someone inhuman enough can get those rare berries from the maison.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Okay we're closing this down. Discussion once the bank is out proper can go to their proper threads eg:
    "I got [pokemon]" or "I did a bunch of transferring" can just go in recent happenings
    Legendary pokemon stuff can go into the legendary pokemon thread
    Playing with pokemon in the pokemonamie thread
    Misc changes via egg moves or level ups or whatever can go into the gameplay thread

We would rather not keep a thread open since most of the discussion is more valid in other places and the stuff that remains either no one cares about (all the searching options, etc) or is just circular complaints/bashing about the hack check and the cloud service and the fee.

When Pokemon Bank launches for real, rest assured that every single Pokemon website will be talking about it.

Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125