Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3113

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right thread for this. But if someone was to reset their data after getting the event Celebi; Would this mean they would be able to have access to multiple Celebi. In a vein similar to reseting data after collecting the Wifi Blazeknite Torchic and trading it to a different game?

Quote Originally Posted by NettFox View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right thread for this. But if someone was to reset their data after getting the event Celebi; Would this mean they would be able to have access to multiple Celebi. In a vein similar to reseting data after collecting the Wifi Blazeknite Torchic and trading it to a different game?
    I believe it's tied to your nintendo network id

which...you wouldn't want to actively redo again and again since it's connected to various things

No, the Celebi is in your bank after signing up for it, connecting games to your Bank does not get you more Celebi. You would have to sign up for a new bank account.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    There are two things I wanted to check out for Poké Transporter:
    1. Since I didn't know until today that all non-nicknamed pokémon from Gen III & Gen VI games All non-nicknamed Pokémon would have had their names uncapped when transferred, I nicknamed five of the pokémon I caught in Heart Gold the uncapped versions of their English names. However, since they're really cracking down on nicknaming function in X & Y since I saw a video of someone trying to transfer his okémon and they wouldn't accept his Shaymin since it was nicknamed , I was wondering if any of these pokémon names would have the possibility of being blocked if I try to transfer them:
      • Totodile
      • Mismagius
      • Forretress
      • Smeargle
      • Farfetch'd
    2. Has anyone tried transfering pokémon caught in apricorn pokéballs?
    I think it depends on what you nickname your pokemon. Like "*******" "****er" wouldn't go through. Innapropriate names.
    FRIEND CODE: Pokemon Y - 4399-0179-3036 (Alex)
    FRIEND SAFARI: ELECTRIC

Emolga - Helioptile - Manectric
    Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

So hypothetically speaking, how would one be able to obtain more of these elusive event celebi without having to pay for reinstalling pokemon bank? It sounds like something that could be exploited in a similar fashion to the aforementioned torchic event.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreayshawn View Post
    I think it depends on what you nickname your pokemon. Like "*******" "****er" wouldn't go through. Innapropriate names.
    Well, I literally nicknamed the uncapped versions of their English names (which was shown since I tried to test evolving my Totodile on Black 2 and it was still called "Totodile" after it evolved into Corconaw), I'm just not sure if they won't be transferred because there's some country out there who'd find them inappropriate. For example, my Black character's name was Tucker but it was changed to Kuro* whenever I went on the PGL since it was considered inappropriate for some reason

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Rushing to Prof. Sycamore’s lab after hearing that Cheren sent all of my pokémon there after the Aspertia Academy was attacked
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    the site has teh code up can we download it? http://www.pokemonbank.com/en-gb/how-to-download/

i tried but eshop isn't loading for me

this is odd, we are suppose to get it on Friday and they already have the code up? Does this mean they want to give it to us early? I dont know..... i'd hold up on that since the e shop is pretty busy right now
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    this is odd, we are suppose to get it on Friday and they already have the code up? Does this mean they want to give it to us early? I dont know..... i'd hold up on that since the e shop is pretty busy right now
    The code should just send you to the e-shop page

which was, indeed up. Just not for download. Just information, screens, etc

When this is out tomorrow, since I'm PST will it be up for me at 9:00PM? Because it will be the 27th on the East Coast at this time.

Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

Quote Originally Posted by Kreayshawn View Post
    When this is out tomorrow, since I'm PST will it be up for me at 9:00PM? Because it will be the 27th on the East Coast at this time.
    No, you'll get it sometime on the 27th. It'll likely be rolling, just like it appeared to be for Japan.

Good luck actually getting it on the 27th, however.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No, you'll get it sometime on the 27th. It'll likely be rolling, just like it appeared to be for Japan.

Good luck actually getting it on the 27th, however.
    Why would it be hard getting it actually on the 27th, & what do you mean "rolling?"

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Rushing to Prof. Sycamore’s lab after hearing that Cheren sent all of my pokémon there after the Aspertia Academy was attacked
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Why would it be hard getting it actually on the 27th, & what do you mean "rolling?"
    Rolling release, available to smaller amounts of users, increasing over time to lighten the load. As for why it would be hard to get, huge server load.

I think because of a lot of people downloading it, the download process would take more time.

About rolling, I assume he means it goes from one timezone to the next? Not really sure.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by outburs View Post
    Quick question regarding pokemon safari. I know this isn't the exact thread for it but please respond anyway. I just got a new 3ds if i play my pokemon Y that i already beat on the previous 3ds but i don't transfer my data and have a new friend code. Does my friend safari change or stay the same as it was before?
    Safari is tied to your 3ds not your game...
    On topic, is there a trading thread for pokemon that can only be obtained through bank?
    3DS FC: 5086-1744-8054
    Normal Type Safari: Dunsparce, Loudred and Eevee
    2DS FC: 4699-6653-8772
    Psychic Type Safari: ???, ??? and ??? Maybe someone could tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer FireRed View Post
    Safari is tied to your 3ds not your game...
    On topic, is there a trading thread for pokemon that can only be obtained through bank?
    There's a whole Trade Forum with threads for specific Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    the site has teh code up can we download it? http://www.pokemonbank.com/en-gb/how-to-download/

i tried but eshop isn't loading for me
    If you look at the bottom, the region is set to Ireland/UK. I tried changing it to the US, but the AR code wasn't there. It said coming out on the 27th. Maybe certain regions outside Japan got it early.
    Not too bad though, just two more days. It might probably be up at midnight or just a few hours before midnight, like X/Y did on the EShop
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

So hypothetically speaking, how would one be able to obtain more of these elusive event celebi without having to pay for reinstalling pokemon bank? It sounds like something that could be exploited in a similar fashion to the aforementioned torchic event.
    Trade. Or continuously factory-reset your console and download Bank.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

two quick questions, will my pokemon i trasferred from colosseum (never doing that again) be able to get through? I'm worried because it might think that i cheated because there is a pokeball glitch that lets you reuse your masterball. And also, does pokemon bank look at location? I used to have an AR and there was a code to let you catch other trainers' pokemon which i used on some of the pokemon i transferred to my pokemon white.

Quote Originally Posted by jclol12 View Post
    two quick questions, will my pokemon i trasferred from colosseum (never doing that again) be able to get through? I'm worried because it might think that i cheated because there is a pokeball glitch that lets you reuse your masterball.
    Those should be fine. You can technically always get them with master balls, it's not going to mysteriously know that you caught them all with it with a glitch.
    And also, does pokemon bank look at location? I used to have an AR and there was a code to let you catch other trainers' pokemon which i used on some of the pokemon i transferred to my pokemon white.
    mmmmmaybe? I'm guessing that's how it shut down the hall of origin arceus but it may not care for vanilla pokemon

We don't know. Probably not but you simply can't be given a definitive answer before we actually have the software to use. This is the answer to every super-specific question right now, by the way.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I know I asked this before, but I deleted my last post & I wanted to try again since I'm still worried & concerned about this. Anyway, when I transferred my pokémon from Heart Gold to Black 2, I nicknamed 5 of them the uncapped versions of their English names since I didn't know that Pokémon Bank would adjust the all caps problem. However, I've had experience with pokémon blocking certain names that I didn't think would be considered inappropriate since my Black name was Tucker and it was changed to Kuro* whenever I was on the PGL, so I was wondering if there's any possibility that hte game might consider any of these names inappropriate:
    • Totodile
    • Mismagius
    • Forretress
    • Smeargle
    • Farfetch'd
    Only original Pokemon names that would probably be inappropriate are Weedle, Frosslass, etc
    You should check here to see if a nickname wouldn't be allowed
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=toolbox

Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

We'll have to wait and see since no one really knows the answer :/

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I foresee a patch for Pokebank in the near future. Surely they're gonna patch this since illegal Pokemon are getting through.
    Well sense there's are so many hacked pokemon out theirs its would be to late now and even if gamefreak was to make a patch no hacker would be stupid enough to download its its would be pointless to patch the games now,
    i'm an Christian and accepted Jesus in my Heart, copy and paste This † if you are a Christen and a Children of God people to And if you have fate in him and proud of it!

I was born a male but you see i'm a transgender in other word i'm a girl in a man body to put its simple i identify myself as a female and i'm not scared to admitted!
    So say what's ever you like but i can care less and i'm a very loving and caring person anyway also i prefer to be call Krystal rather than my real name,

Also check out my YT and comment Like and subscribe
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DraBaha...cenny/featured
    Warning my Gaming video are family friendly

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I foresee a patch for Pokebank in the near future. Surely they're gonna patch this since illegal Pokemon are getting through.
    If GameFreak wouldn't patch the GTS from previous gens to prevent Hacked Pokemon from being put up, what makes you think they'll patch the Bank?

I can breed 6 iv Spanish pokemon, at the moment I have Eevee but I am gaining more quite fast.

I am looking for past gen Female Hidden Ability pokes that can only be received through poke bank or Past gen move tutor move pokemon.

Just request which poke/egg group and I will breed you a 6 iv from there.

I am not looking for perfect ivs as i can get those myself pretty easily, so what I want in return is 2-3 pokemon, with the criteria I stated

Also have an English 6 iv Adamant Chimchar. Egg moves Fake out, Fire punch and Thunder Punch
    Gen VI IV/Hidden Power Breeder.

Always shooting for perfection in 6 (31) IVs, except with Hidden Power.

Shinies: Exeggutor, Sandslash, Alakazam, Feraligator, Meganium, Tyhplosion, Noctowl, Gyrados, Tentacruel, Dragonite, Flygon, Purrloin, Spinda, Blastoise

All my shiny's are Random Encounters, Hatched or Soft Reset for, I don't count PokeRadar or Friend Safari

Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast