Page 103 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3113

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    If GameFreak wouldn't patch the GTS from previous gens to prevent Hacked Pokemon from being put up, what makes you think they'll patch the Bank?
    The GTS is not software - it's a central server to which the established games connect.

Bank/Transporter is similarly a central server, but one with its own individual software portal. What they have or haven't done with the GTS in the past is irrelevant because Bank/Transporter is a new dimension entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Exeggutor v2 View Post
    I am looking for past gen Female Hidden Ability pokes that can only be received through poke bank or Past gen move tutor move pokemon.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...71-Trade-Forum

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Pokémon Black/2/White/2 are region-locked. I have a US 3DS. I'm guessing Pokétransfer/Bank won't allow me to transfer my Pokémons from JPN Black?
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Im looking for any shiny legendaries for my shiny pokemon I have more than one to offer for one shiny legendary

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Pokémon Black/2/White/2 are region-locked. I have a US 3DS. I'm guessing Pokétransfer/Bank won't allow me to transfer my Pokémons from JPN Black?
    http://www.serebii.net/bank/features.shtml

You'll find your answer here.

Quote Originally Posted by blastoise33333 View Post
    Im looking for any shiny legendaries for my shiny pokemon I have more than one to offer for one shiny legendary
    Why do people keep doing this?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...71-Trade-Forum

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Its because I figurd that people might actually be using pokebank to transfer shiny legendarys dont try to bump someone down just for asking havent you herd of the saying it wont hurt to ask so how else would you know the answer well I was just asking so try not to push people down for simply asking

so how else would you know the answer
    By looking in the correct place, which was the point that you missed entirely.

-----
    Words to|live by

Might be the wrong place for this but here goes. How does the transporter recognise if a pokemon is 'cheated' or not? Is it by moveset, by location, dex no., or am I completely off?
    Mainly on from 12a EST to 6a EST. Please don't VM me, I rarely check them.

At 85/100 friends, so I'm being a little more selective of the safaris I add. Usually this amounts to me asking what your 3DS ID name is.
    I have access to all starters from all generations, HA for only gen 1 and 6. Send a PM if there's one you want.

My 3DS ID is 1306-6462-3876
    In game name X-Jacob Y-Sam
    Safari: Growlithe - Charmelion - Braixen

Right now, it would seem it looks only at stats and movesets, though keep in mind that this is something that logic dictates can be updated and amended and that the English-speaking fandom has not yet begun to widely use the service and software.

-----
    Words to|live by

[QUOTE=BCVM22;16779190]Right now, it would seem it looks only at stats and movesets, [QUOTE]
    Ah so its simple things like that (so far), good to know. And the US release is on the 27th, is there a specific time that its restricted to or is it just 12a GMT?

At 85/100 friends, so I'm being a little more selective of the safaris I add. Usually this amounts to me asking what your 3DS ID name is.
    I have access to all starters from all generations, HA for only gen 1 and 6. Send a PM if there's one you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttons View Post
    And the US release is on the 27th, is there a specific time that its restricted to or is it just 12a GMT?
    Likely it will go live on a rolling basis, one time zone at a time over the course of part of the day, so as to at least try and somewhat ease the mammoth server load.

-----
    Words to|live by

It's kind of pathetic that they don't even check for the appropriate level ranges on Pokemon, as there's already been numerous level 1 evolved Pokemon turning up in Wonder Trades.

I can't imagine it being that difficult to to place a minimum level requirement on Pokemon of certain species.

Im not going to complain, theres a lot of 'not-quite-legal' pokemon I want dex data from on my white version. Seeing as there isnt a way I can reliably get them otherwise Ill go with the thing bein a bit off.

Does anybody knows if Pokemon with B/W2 Tutor moves can be transferred through PokeBank?
    If so, are these moves being passed as Egg Moves in X/Y.... for example Bug Bite for Scizor/Scyther

Quote Originally Posted by chucholotz View Post
    Does anybody knows if Pokemon with B/W2 Tutor moves can be transferred through PokeBank?
    If so, are these moves being passed as Egg Moves in X/Y.... for example Bug Bite for Scizor/Scyther
    Pretty sure B/W Tutor moves can't be passed down as egg moves in X/Y.
    I have Eevee, Aipom, and Keckleon in my friend safari
    Pokemon Y FC:4639-9418-0333
    Name:Barnes
    Breeding... Giggity Giggity

Looking for Shiny Bulbasaur PM me!
    What I am willing to trade.
        Spoiler:- My Tradables:

Can Pokemon Bank be purchased in the eShop at midnight tonight?
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily101 View Post
    Can Pokemon Bank be purchased in the eShop at midnight tonight?
    Five posts above yours.

-----
    Words to|live by

only 40mins left till pokebank comes out

in new zealand its gonna cost $8.50 a year

Lol im not trying to argue with someone thats being rude!!!! So dont post a reply or anything

The point is that you are at the wrong section. Go to a trade forum for your shiny legendary pokémon. We are talking and disccusing about pokébank. Not what pokémon we got from our other games etc.

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

Does anyone know if we can use the money in our eshop account to pay for pokemon bank after the free trial? Or do u have to pay another way.
    3DS Friend Code: 0490-4792-3979

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Mametchi View Post
    Does anyone know if we can use the money in our eshop account to pay for pokemon bank after the free trial? Or do u have to pay another way.
    You pay using your eShop account.

sorry if this has been answered a lot but i looked the past 5 pages and the first and didnt see any answer
    do we know in what point of the game we can access pokebank?? cause i would love to begin my new adventure with the lv 1 team i have breed
    3883-6008-7187

Quote Originally Posted by sunny phoenix View Post
    sorry if this has been answered a lot but i looked the past 5 pages and the first and didnt see any answer
    do we know in what point of the game we can access pokebank?? cause i would love to begin my new adventure with the lv 1 team i have breed
    You need to have the Pokedex before you can use it.

So Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter have been removed temporarily in Japan due to overload on the servers... but really, who didn't see this coming? :L
    Latest Shiny (SS):

Spoiler:- Shinies:

I just had a strange idea, can I just store all the pokemon I have in all my boxes atm in the cloud, start a new game, and get them back? If so the trainer ID would be different and they should get the XP boost. Or am I overthinking this?

Quote Originally Posted by Buttons View Post
    I just had a strange idea, can I just store all the pokemon I have in all my boxes atm in the cloud, start a new game, and get them back?
    Yes, you could.

Page 103 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast