Page 104 of 125 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3113

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi007 View Post
    So Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter have been removed temporarily in Japan due to overload on the servers... but really, who didn't see this coming? :L
    Apparently it's being delayed in the U.S. and Europe, oh dear god was it that bad in Japan?
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Yes, you could.
    But the pokemon sent to the cloud can't have held items can they
    I was thinking infinite mega stones, evolution items, and such while keeping the bred pokemon I have.
    Mainly on from 12a EST to 6a EST. Please don't VM me, I rarely check them.

At 85/100 friends, so I'm being a little more selective of the safaris I add. Usually this amounts to me asking what your 3DS ID name is.
    I have access to all starters from all generations, HA for only gen 1 and 6. Send a PM if there's one you want.

My 3DS ID is 1306-6462-3876
    In game name X-Jacob Y-Sam
    Safari: Growlithe - Charmelion - Braixen

So I take it this means it won't be released in America & Europe tomorrow right? Well, I guess we should expect it for March or April 2014 at the earliest
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    So I take it this means it won't be released in America & Europe tomorrow right? Well, I guess we should expect it for March of April 2014 at the earliest
    Well, the application works.
    They are experiencing server problems which was not unpredictable. It is a miracle that it worked for as long as it did.
    This might be a good thing. They might do something about transferring hacked pokemon
    It should be up soon.
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    MF FC: 4227-2057-1261

National pokedex challenge completed!
    National pokedex completed 3 days before New Year.
    Thnx to all who helped me

Quote Originally Posted by Ajduk View Post
    Well, the application works.
    They are experiencing server problems which was not unpredictable. It is a miracle that it worked for as long as it did.
    This might be a good thing. They might do something about transferring hacked pokemon
    It should be up soon.
    Why, I thought that wasn't a problem

I'd imagine we'll probably get it pretty soon, even if it is delayed; part of the problem is people who want games that aren't Pokemon Bank buying those off the eShop with their Christmas money, which won't be as much of a problem after today.

I'd imagine we'll probably get it pretty soon, even if it is delayed; part of the problem is people who want games that aren't Pokemon Bank buying those off the eShop with their Christmas money, which won't be as much of a problem after today.
    I don't think using Christmas money is going to be a problem

Anyway, I've got this awful gut feeling that it now won't be released until halfway through 2014, or they'll completely scrap the project and hope that everyone will forget it

Anyway, I've got this awful gut feeling that it now won't be released until halfway through 2014, or they'll completely scrap the project and hope that everyone will forget it
    They won't do that. People will go nuts who didn't even get access to the only way to transfer over pokemon. Not to mention those in Japan and with Japanese 3ds who already bought it.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

It's not linked to Pokemon Bank, but it's linked to the eShop servers from which Pokemon Bank is being downloaded from. The hordes of people downloading Pokemon Bank, in addition to the hordes of people downloading ALBW or FE:A or SMT4 or DKCR3D or whatever with their newfound Christmas money, are what's causing a lot of the backup. The latter portion will likely decrease greatly once they run out of money.

, I've got this awful gut feeling that it now won't be released until halfway through 2014, or they'll completely scrap the project and hope that everyone will forget it
    It's a little late for them to do that at this point.

Come on! Hordes of people are going to download it no matter when they release it. Sucks! Why can't games ever have smooth launches these days?
    I literally just finished all my prep-work on White, breeding all the Pokemon I need ect... Urgh. So now there will be a load of Japanese users online with teams made from post gen Pokemon.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

I'm kinda pissed at the moment, but Nintendo/Gamefreak should have expected such a thing - especially server over-loads and being that the Holidays.

Hopefully they go and release it for North America tomorrow as planned & the rest of the world.
    Pride is Unnecessary; Humble is bold
    3DS Friend Code: 1934-0895-1544 PM me if you add

Frieza Enters the Battle! Uses Freeze-Dry!

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    Come on! Hordes of people are going to download it no matter when they release it.
    Yes, but releasing it right after Christmas is giving you two hordes.

Two hordes of people is worse than one.

Come on! Hordes of people are going to download it no matter when they release it.
    Very true. It's going to happen anyway, but it will eventually die down once more & more people already have it.

Delayed....and I was so looking forward to using it tomorrow
    And the overload probably explains why I couldn't get on E-shop at all.

Yes, but releasing it right after Christmas is giving you two hordes.

Two hordes of people is worse than one.
    That too...

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGuyEh View Post
    I'm kinda pissed at the moment, but Nintendo/Gamefreak should have expected such a thing - especially server over-loads and being that the Holidays.

Hopefully they go and release it for North America tomorrow as planned & the rest of the world.
    I don't know. I'm trying to remember how long the PGL & the Dream World (which had similar problems) were delayed after Pokémon Black & White were released

Come on! Hordes of people are going to download it no matter when they release it. Sucks! Why can't games ever have smooth launches these days?
    I literally just finished all my prep-work on White, breeding all the Pokemon I need ect... Urgh. So now there will be a load of Japanese users online with teams made from post gen Pokemon.
    I guess this means that people will try to avoid battling trainers from Japan at all cost until further notice

Quote Originally Posted by PokeAmi View Post
    Delayed....and I was so looking forward to using it tomorrow
    And the overload probably explains why I couldn't get on E-shop at all.
    Oh same here, many of us are.

And the Eshop has been kinda laggy for the past couple days.

Unfortunately I can see them spreading the national launches out. With Europe most likely getting the biggest delay.

Ah well, I'll just use my time to build up more points in the battle Maison.
    Last edited by MechaBulba; 26th December 2013 at 3:17 PM.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Ugh its B.S... so annoying.

Hopefully they dont put too many restrictions on hacked Pokemon, thats going to be horrible for all those little kids who want their lv 100 shiny charizard.

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

Quote Originally Posted by BeneathTheWaves View Post
    Ugh its B.S... so annoying.

Hopefully they dont put too many restrictions on hacked Pokemon, thats going to be horrible for all those little kids who want their lv 100 shiny charizard.
    Or level 1 Arceus's for example... -_-

Too bad Pokémon Bank was delayed. Well at least it gives me some time to work on which Pokémon I want to take back from White 2...
    I kinda understand them, though. Pokémon X and Y were the best eShop sellers within a short amount of time (a day or a week, if I recall correctly ?), and with Christmas, it was expected that many kids or people would buy this beauty to come along with the Pokémon Bank. I'm also pretty sure many waited to buy it for Christmas so they could start their adventure with Pokémon they used in the past or not native from the Kalos region Pokémon.
    Let's hope we get it soon!
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Let's hope we get it soon!
    Honestly, i was looking forward for tomorrow. But if i got to wait til Saturday, guess i won't mind. But Nintendo should have seen this coming regardless.

This makes me rage so much. Nintendo and Game Freak are both horrible at anticipating problems. The bank should have been released sooner so the influx of people would have been less overall, and now eveyrone not in Korea or Japan (or who doesn't have access to a Japanese 3DS with the bank already on it, as well as any JAP/KOR players who didn't get it yet) are now stuck for an indefinite amount of time.

Granted, I'm almost done with my national dex for non-legendary pokemon thanks to the GTS and desirability of Castforms, but now I won't even get that Celebi. Because why on earth would Game Freak care enough to also delay when we get that Celebi as well? I really wanted that.

Well, they could make it up to us if we could get something like...hm...a Happy Hour + Hold Back + Doom Desire Jirachi. Yeah, that'd satisfy me, only available to non-JP/KOR 3DSes over WiFi or something.
    Pokemon X Version 3DS Friend Code: 5086-1106-1225
    Friend Safari (X) - Poison - Toxicroak, Ariados, Serviper (it sucks I know)

Currently Require: Dex data for All event legends except Phione.

I couldn't agree more! I am so mad right now at their stupidity, as to why they didn't release them separate, bank with a date and poke transfer with Pokemon X and Y I will never know.
    I even got the wrong date so stayed up all night for the 25th and realized, oh it's just Japan as usual! They get all the best out of Pokemon, best event pokemon too! So now they delay it EVEN MORE for the rest of the world?! Stupid. I played though all of my games to completion by the 25th, I can't do anything more and there's nothing to do on Pokemon X and Y...

And I doubt it will be released horribly later then Japan, it would mess up everything with people with huge legendary teams that you can't predict or counter... plus all the good trades will be gone... gosh dang it!
    Has left Serebii forums.

I think that's what will happen:
    The game are going to be released (and re-released in Japan) in the week of 5-11 January. All in the same day.

However, there will be done in a way that Japanese, European and American don't connect together to the internet. In other words, in weekdays the Bank will open on Japan around those timeslot
    Japan/Korea: 6:00 - 13:00 CET
    Europe: 14:00 - 22:00 CET
    America: 20:00 - 07:00 CET

In weekdays, it will be different, like 22:00 - 5:00 for Japan, 7:00-17_00 or Europe and 15:00-00:00 or USA.

This is going to be a big problem for Nintendo, greater the more time it passes. Remember that 90% of people that are downloading PokeBank are doing it because it's the only alternative to transfer pokemon. Once people has transferred his pokemon, PokeBank lose a lot of hype for the fans. And many o this ans aren't going the annual fee because the parents won't like to maintain a Nintendo service for their children.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 26th December 2013 at 4:16 PM.

Page 104 of 125 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast