Page 115 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3113

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

My eShop is back up, still TBD on bank. At least I have time to move all my Pokemon to White's Box 1, you can only transfer from it apparently.
    Seeking:
    -Regular event Genesect (preferably Western)
    -Shiny Bidoof (bred in Kalos)
    -Tanabata or PokeCenter Shiny Jirachi
    -SUM2013 Shiny Giratina, Dialga or Palkia

Offering:
    -HGSS Lv. 50 Articuno (not UT)
    -Platinum Lv. 60 Zapdos (Japanese, not UT)
    -HGSS Lv. 73 Mewtwo (not UT)
    -WIN2011 Lv. 30 Shiny Raikou (UT, x2)
    -WIN2011 Lv. 30 Shiny Entei (UT, x2)
    -WIN2011 Lv. 30 Shiny Suicune (UT, x2)
    -Pokemon Bank Lv. 10 Celebi (UT)

Yeah, the Eshop is back up for me too. Went to the Pokémon section, had the games and Dream Radar, but no Bank or Transporter anywhere. I quit, and went to look at the Atlus sales, but immediately got an error. Guess the eShop is still very iffy atm. As soon as Bank and Transporter are back up, I'll drop everything I'm doing, and straight to download them!
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

It's like these video game companies never learn. They keep trying to usher in an era that they clearly don't have the technology for. If your system can't handle so many people logging onto something at once, you maybe don't make online functionality mandatory. It's not that hard. Like I said WAY back on the front page here: we've had offline, free pokemon transfer from gen-to-gen for years. There was no call for this.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Yeah, the Eshop is back up for me too. Went to the Pokémon section, had the games and Dream Radar, but no Bank or Transporter anywhere. I quit, and went to look at the Atlus sales, but immediately got an error. Guess the eShop is still very iffy atm. As soon as Bank and Transporter are back up, I'll drop everything I'm doing, and straight to download them!
    I can see transporter and bank in e-shop, but can't purchase them. "Coming soon."

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    It's like these video game companies never learn. They keep trying to usher in an era that they clearly don't have the technology for. If your system can't handle so many people logging onto something at once, you maybe don't make online functionality mandatory. It's not that hard. Like I said WAY back on the front page here: we've had offline, free pokemon transfer from gen-to-gen for years. There was no call for this.
    No, it's more like userbases keep growing. There's no way to tell whether your system is capable enough, no company puts something out unless they're sure it's going to work, problem is there's never a real way to be sure it's going to work.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

according to gameinformer.com pokemon bank and poke trasporter is scheduled to go live tomorrow.

Nintendo has delayed the release of the Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter applications for the 3DS that were scheduled to go live in the west tomorrow. Nintendo continues to suffer from eShop outages, which is putting a damper on sales.

FC: 2294-4517-3671 (IGN: Alen)
    STOP BY MY SUPER-SECRET BASE FOR A DRINK OR TWO
    Psychic friend safari:

Pokegym League gym badges earned:
    Astral-Shadow and The-Under for the frontier userbar
    and Turpoo for the battle reef userbar
    and Azulart for the gym badges

Except most gens needed additional hardware to do transfer so it wasn't free.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    gens 3-4 were the game boy slot was in the ds you had to buy to get gen 4 to begin with
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No, it's more like userbases keep growing. There's no way to tell whether your system is capable enough, no company puts something out unless they're sure it's going to work, problem is there's never a real way to be sure it's going to work.
    Well, going by history, it's easy to see that a LOT of highly-publicized, online-mandatory, mass releases have gone poorly. It's pretty easy to see that these companies view this as a desirable thing to do, but they just don't have the technology to accommodate it yet. There's no shame in that, but there is shame in putting your hands over your eyes and ears and pretending like it's not going to happen to you. Then you run into a situation like Nintendo just did where you upset your fanbase and get egg on your face.

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    So you get one of the people you know with another system and you do it with both your systems. So, yeah, it really was, and that's not an unrealistic expectation because almost the ENTIRE PREMISE POKEMON IS BUILT UPON is that you'll play with friends who have the same system and game generations as you. And, really, only gen 4-to-gen 5 required an additional DS. You could do 3-to-4 with one DS Lite.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Well, going by history, it's easy to see that a LOT of highly-publicized, online-mandatory, mass releases have gone poorly. It's pretty easy to see that these companies view this as a desirable thing to do, but they just don't have the technology to accommodate it yet. There's no shame in that, but there is shame in putting your hands over your eyes and ears and pretending like it's not going to happen to you. Then you run into a situation like Nintendo just did where you upset your fanbase and get egg on your face.
    No one has pretended it's not going to happen to them? Did you miss the part where I said there's no way to be sure? The only way to find out is to make your service available, Nintendo's handled this really quite well. Rather than keep it up, sputtering, they've taken it down to improve it before making it live again.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

So is it available tomorrow? What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by venom1950 View Post
    according to gameinformer.com pokemon bank and poke trasporter is scheduled to go live tomorrow.
    No, that is a quote from yesterday, it says that the games were scheduled to be released tomorrow, which is today, an that it got delayed.
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

So Pokemon Bank is late....

Tbh this should have launched with X and Y from day 1 anyway!

Good News Everyone.. They have announced that they are going to fix the eShop from 9pm to 9AM GMT. https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/statu...22976562253824

This is time zone for your area: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...&p1=1364&ah=12
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Good News Everyone.. They have announced that they are going to fix the eShop from 9pm to 9AM GMT. https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/statu...22976562253824

This is time zone for your area: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...&p1=1364&ah=12
    Does this mean pokébank and transporter gets released?

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post

When was this posted Nutter?
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    When was this posted Nutter?
    3 hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewr756 View Post
    So Pokemon Bank is late....

Tbh this should have launched with X and Y from day 1 anyway!
    It wasn't ready to launch day 1, and the same problem would have still prevailed because of all the people trying to get X and Y and Pokebank at the same time.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    It wasn't ready to launch day 1, and the same problem would have still prevailed because of all the people trying to get X and Y and Pokebank at the same time.
    No, the reason was because everyone was buying everything on the Eshop at the same time to spend their Christmas money.

I was disappointed with the delay, but this morning I got lucky on Wonder trade and recieved a Totodile, now from that I've managed to get Turtwig and Cyndaquil, the 2 pokemon I really wanted on my game, so it makes the wait easier. Can't wait to get my proper Turtwig though.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

That doesn't actually mean Pokemon Bank and Transporter will be available.

You raised my hopes and dashed them away quite expertly.
    Wanted to get lucky for some Bank pokes on GTS. Found Mudkip for Vaporeon.
    Internet dies.

Well, guess I'll carry on awaitin'. You can't rush greatness.

~Banner by Sworn Metalhead~
    ~I claim Abomasnow, Team Fortress 2 and the Pyro~

What bothers me is that in Japan they had already had it for 2 days so now they have all their Pokémon from past generations and we're still waiting for it. It's really unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Mime View Post
    That doesn't actually mean Pokemon Bank and Transporter will be available.
    True.. But can you access the eshop? Most of us usually can not.

Here's a random post.. Note that the time is only a few minutes before I posted this: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/...AAC_UqFJCSRVfA
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

well only thing left is to do wondertrade till its back, I got an 6IV Shiny Jolly Terrakion which I traded away for an Jirachi. :3 So I actually got a pokémon that I didn't even got in my b2w2.

Gotta continue this till pokébank is back, I really can't wait. I have so much breeding to do when it's finally here.

Page 115 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119 ... LastLast