Page 123 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 3113

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

any news on when they will release pokemon bank?

FC: 2294-4517-3671 (IGN: Alen)
    21.4.2014. National Pokedex completed

Psychic friend safari:

Pokegym League gym badges earned:
    Astral-Shadow and The-Under for the frontier userbar
    and Turpoo for the battle reef userbar
    and Azulart for the gym badges

The longer nintendo takes to put it up on the eshop the more pissed people are going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor_Utsugi View Post
    Technically, there's two sides to this. One is the massive kerfuffle that the eShop servers suffered due to the Nintendo Network IDs. As far as I know, that has been rectified. However, this is is only one part in itself.

Due to the limitations that I only decided to make my return to the Pokémon community after several years, I cannot link anything directly. But there was a recent post on Kotaku about Pokemon Bank, and it's inability to screen hacked pokémon.

If anything, the main reason they took down the download for Pokémon Bank, would probably be so that they would at the very least, be able to screen out any 'obviously' hacked Pokémon. And considering all data that goes into a pokémon, they're doing their utmost best to make sure we don't have a total mess of the Global Trade System as there has been in the past.

At least, that's my own thoughts on the matter, at least.
    As long as Nintendo has stated that the reason for the delay is the traffic on the e-shop, there is only one side to this. There is no reason to believe that this has anything to do with the hacked pokemon getting through until Nintendo makes an official statement.
    Nintendo 3DS friend-code for Pokémon Y: 4570-7229-7578
    Nintendo 3DS friend-code for Pokémon X: 0104-0371-0173

The 3DS with Pokémon Y is my main game! Please add both, but if you'd prefer to only add one, please add Pokémon Y.

My Pokémon Y FS is Poison with Garbodor, Drapion and Kakuna.
    My Pokémon X FS is Psychic with Munna, Wobbuffet and Duosion.

Quote Originally Posted by venom1950 View Post
    There is "unconfirmed" dates from tomorrow to January 3 2015. Checking NOE Site, and also UK eshop It's still TBD.

The eshop however is working and a little slower than during a normal day. (The UK site did give the Nintendo network a green light.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by venom1950 View Post
    My uncle at Nintendo said...

VVVVV Fix your sarcasm detector.
    Last edited by randomspot555; 28th December 2013 at 2:57 PM.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    My uncle at Nintendo said...
    Let's not start that stuff again. Even if it is sarcasm, I think we've all got enough of that this year when we were speculating Pokémon X & Y

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Hey guys sorry if this has been answered or asked before but has it been said if we can store Items in the bank? I understand we cant transfer them from past games but can we store current Gen Pokémon and there items in the bank? e.g Charizard with Megastone X
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    Hey guys sorry if this has been answered or asked before but has it been said if we can store Items in the bank? I understand we cant transfer them from past games but can we store current Gen Pokémon and there items in the bank? e.g Charizard with Megastone X
    I believe it's been confirmed that you can NOT.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Well hopefully the Pokebank is released sometime later today or by tomorrow, but luckily i downloaded Link between Two Worlds & Sonic the Hedgehog 3D from the eshop before it went back down for more maintenance, so at least i got something to kill time and i also got to go through the Pokemon League/Elite four now since i got my 8th badge yesterday on my Pokemon Y.
    Pride is Unnecessary; Humble is bold
    3DS Friend Code: 1934-0895-1544 PM me if you add; Friend Safari (XL) Fire - Charmeleon/Fletchinder/Growlithe

I hate the idea of people being able to transfer hacked pokemon :/
    After completing the pokedex, I plan on making teams for online battles and I would hate to, after hours/days of hard work, come across
    a bunch of people with hacked pokemon that will destroy me. -.-' What would irritate me the most is the knowledge that while I have put
    time into making my team, someone else just hacked their game to get the best pokemon imaginable.
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    MF FC: 4227-2057-1261

National pokedex challenge completed!
    National pokedex completed 3 days before New Year.
    Thnx to all who helped me

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    Even though they go through, they cannot be used online for some reason.
    From what I can tell, they have to have been born or caught in Kalos to be usable online.
    3DS FC: 5086-1744-8054
    Normal Type Safari: Dunsparce, Loudred and Eevee
    2DS FC: 4699-6653-8772
    Psychic Type Safari: ???, ??? and ??? Maybe someone could tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajduk View Post
    I hate the idea of people being able to transfer hacked pokemon :/
    After completing the pokedex, I plan on making teams for online battles and I would hate to, after hours/days of hard work, come across
    a bunch of people with hacked pokemon that will destroy me. -.-' What would irritate me the most is the knowledge that while I have put
    time into making my team, someone else just hacked their game to get the best pokemon imaginable.
    1. The only hacked Pokemon that can make it through are those that are completely possible to obtain through normal gameplay, so if you get destroyed it's because you suck, not because they hacked.
    2. Only Pokemon caught or bred in Kalos can participate in online battles.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

This goes for both random matchup and ranking battle?
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    MF FC: 4227-2057-1261

National pokedex challenge completed!
    National pokedex completed 3 days before New Year.
    Thnx to all who helped me

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    1. The only hacked Pokemon that can make it through are those that are completely possible to obtain through normal gameplay, so if you get destroyed it's because you suck, not because they hacked.
    Assuming they're not using a Contrary Serperior bred in Kalos, of course. It's a result of hacking which has been bred in Kalos but isn't allowed online.

Does this apply to completely legit pokemon on VGC/"online competition" only, or free + ranked battles as well? If it's the latter, that pretty much defeats the purpose of transferring in the first place, other than for breeding purposes.
    My FC for Pokemon X is 4613-7473-3829.

I've seen a Latios in a Free Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Assuming they're not using a Contrary Serperior bred in Kalos, of course. It's a result of hacking which has been bred in Kalos but isn't allowed online.
    It's still a completely legitimate Pokemon, it doesn't have an impossible ability or EV spreads, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by alejandrawr View Post
    Does this apply to completely legit pokemon on VGC/"online competition" only, or free + ranked battles as well? If it's the latter, that pretty much defeats the purpose of transferring in the first place, other than for breeding purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasty Jynx View Post
    It may only be for the VGC, I don't do any battling so I'm not sure. Regardless though, you're still only battling Pokemon within the realm of possibility.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hasty Jynx View Post
    I've battled (and defeated ) Latios, Cresselia (even a shiny one) and Heatran in ranking matches. But seems that if you are using things like a Thick Fat Tepig there's a " There is a problem with your participating Pokemon" msg.
    In-game name: Jose
    Friend Code: 4055-3721-4997
    Timezone: GMT+2 (Spain)

Breeding in matching Poké Balls or Barbarism!

It's still a completely legitimate Pokemon, it doesn't have an impossible ability or EV spreads, for example.
    Contrary Snivy is still unreleased, making it illegal. While it can get through Bank despite being hacked, even the Kalos native ones are unusable online.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Contrary Snivy is still unreleased, making it illegal. While it can get through Bank despite being hacked, even the Kalos native ones are unusable online.
    The user was blaming potential losses on hacked Pokemon, all I'm saying is that only Pokemon with possible abilites, stats etc can be obtained, therefore any losses can be chalked up to them being bad. I'm not saying that any Pokemon that gets through is legitimate.

Ohh additionally, Pokemon Bank is a hardware oriented app. Which means they are bounded to one 3DS/2DS System. Well that is what I do understand from what they are saying at the FAQ.

Can someone enlightened me with this if possible.
    Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by microvirus View Post
    Ohh additionally, Pokemon Bank is a hardware oriented app. Which means they are bounded to one 3DS/2DS System. Well that is what I do understand from what they are saying at the FAQ.

Can someone enlightened me with this if possible.
    Thanks...
    You could say it is attached to the 3/2ds and so can't be used on other devices nor other games IF I'm right not sure though.

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Hey, for those who say the unreleased ability Pokemon are hacked, shouldn't they be available now that you can switch between abilities using the Ability Capsule?

Quote Originally Posted by NightShadow View Post
    Hey, for those who say the unreleased ability Pokemon are hacked, shouldn't they be available now that you can switch between abilities using the Ability Capsule?
    No. Ability Capsule only changes a Pokemons 2 Regular abilities. For example, Clefable has Magic Guard and Cute Charm as regular, and HA is Unaware. If it had Magic Guard, it could switch to Cute Charm with the Ability Capsule. It can't switch to HA, and if it had its HA, it can't switch it back to regular with the Ability Capsule.
    FRIEND CODE: Pokemon Y - 4399-0179-3036 (Alex)
    FRIEND SAFARI: ELECTRIC

Emolga - Helioptile - Manectric
    Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

Quote Originally Posted by NightShadow View Post
    No, you can only switch between regular abilities (or from hidden ability to regular ability).
    FC: 4356-0204-5540
    Fairy-type Safari: Snubbull, Spritzee & Floette

Please PM me if you add me!

Page 123 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125 LastLast