Page 53 of 125 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 3113

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

I feel January is when America will be able to get it.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

last I knew for Japan, that free month is December. making the reason it's free be because the service just started and they rather not charge full price for 1/12 of a year.
    Platinum FC:
    Daimond FC:
    Heart Gold (JP) FC:
    Soul Silver (US) FC:
    Black FC: 2064 8443 5983
    Black 2 FC: need to check
    Y: Coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Syther View Post
    last I knew for Japan, that free month is December. making the reason it's free be because the service just started and they rather not charge full price for 1/12 of a year.
    You don't pay on January 1st of every year, you pay pay whenever your year is up. Say you subscribe on June 3rd, you have to pay again on June 3rd every year.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You don't pay on January 1st of every year, you pay pay whenever your year is up. Say you subscribe on June 3rd, you have to pay again on June 3rd every year.
    How do we get the free trial?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    How do we get the free trial?
    If I had to guess, in that short time, you'll have 1 month to download the app for free and use it. Basically like the free trial version of computer programs.

Any confirmation on how the $5 is to be payed? Will I need to buy an eShop card and redeem it on the eShop and buy the app for $5?
    It's not about winning; it's the rivers you cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Acdog View Post
    Any confirmation on how the $5 is to be payed? Will I need to buy an eShop card and redeem it on the eShop and buy the app for $5?
    As with most 3DS downloads, you can either pay with a Nintendo Eshop credit by uploading a store bought card, or just pay directly through debit or credit card for the exact amount.

3DS friend code: 3454-1081-1955 Bug - Illumise, Combee, Pinsir Please PM for friend safari
    Looking for Shaymin and Deoxys (trading through gen 6) Please PM with offers!

PokeDex: 803/810
    Lv 100's: 415/810
    Shinydex: 162/810
    shiny100: 005/810

Latest Shiny: (335 encounters 10/07/2014)

Hunts :
    Black2: Route 5 (RE)
    X: Sandshrew (MM)
    Y: Friend safari/Hordes (RE)
    HG: Starter (SR)

Quote Originally Posted by elorasheppard View Post
    As with most 3DS downloads, you can either pay with a Nintendo Eshop credit by uploading a store bought card, or just pay directly through debit or credit card for the exact amount.
    The app is free to download, correct? So I guess you have to actually pay the $5 once you try to log in/open the app?
    It's not about winning; it's the rivers you cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Acdog View Post
    The app is free to download, correct? So I guess you have to actually pay the $5 once you try to log in/open the app?
    That's the logical assumption for how this app is going to work.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That's the logical assumption for how this app is going to work.
    My guess is not only that, but the first free month people are talking about (if thats a thing I dont know for sure myself) will start once you download and open the app.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

How would you sort 10,000 Spindas(with the most amount of different forms) in Pokemon Bank?

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    How would you sort 10,000 Spindas(with the most amount of different forms) in Pokemon Bank?
    Don't even try to catch every Spinda form. There's literally billions of them, and recall that Bank can only hold 3000.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Also, even though there's over 8 billion forms of Spinda (counting shiny versions), only about 1 million (counting both shiny and regular) variants are available per game. Of course the other zillion or so can be traded over, but as far as capturing/breeding within your game cart, only about 1 million are available.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I wonder if your pokemon has active pokerus, will they be safe as they are in your games computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Lady Pokemon Trainer View Post
    I wonder if your pokemon has active pokerus, will they be safe as they are in your games computer.
    Since the App is basically working as a super large PC, I assume that they will, and if not just infect a junk Pokemon with it and leave 1 in your in-game PC.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    My guess is not only that, but the first free month people are talking about (if thats a thing I dont know for sure myself) will start once you download and open the app.
    I was under the impression the free month was based on the release date, not the first time you use the app. If you download the app in February or later, you completely miss out on the free month. I could be wrong, but that was how I perceived it.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

might have been answered before but can you use the bank service on games like heartgold and emerald.

Like at the beginning screen select bank and pick certain pokemon to be placed into it. Or do we have to transfer all of them to White and then from there transfer it to X&Y?

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

Quote Originally Posted by IMACHARIZARDGUY View Post
    might have been answered before but can you use the bank service on games like heartgold and emerald.

Like at the beginning screen select bank and pick certain pokemon to be placed into it. Or do we have to transfer all of them to White and then from there transfer it to X&Y?
    I believe it only works with 5th and 6th Generation games. So yes you can't use it with Heartgold and Emerald(as far as we know right now but I doubt they will be able to go back to 3rd and 4th Generation with the system.)
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

The 3DS can not connect to any GBA game directly, so Pokémon must be Pal Parked from Emerald.

While the 3DS can physically play to Heart Gold and 4th Gen. There have been no announcements confirming/deny support of Heart Gold. However, Given that BWB2W2 can PokéTransfer there is less need to have the 4th supported in Pokémon Bank.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by kyle72686 View Post
    I was under the impression the free month was based on the release date, not the first time you use the app. If you download the app in February or later, you completely miss out on the free month. I could be wrong, but that was how I perceived it.
    You were under the correct impression. The free month is the first month after the service is released, whether GameFreak opts to give away more free time remains to be seen.

Nope, it only works with Fifth and Sixth gen games.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    While the 3DS can physically play to Heart Gold and 4th Gen. There have been no announcements confirming/deny support of Heart Gold.
    Yes there have. GameFreak has said it only works with Fifth Gen and Sixth Gen games.

going to have to get some old pokemon games i suppose.

Lost my emerald so i need to get that, get all the legendaries / pokemon, get it to White 2 and then to Y.

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

Transport/Bank is only compatible with 5th gen inasmuch that it will let you deposit your 5th gen Pokemon into Bank. It is a one way transfer and they won't be able to go back.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I wouldn't mind spending the $5 for Pokemon bank but i think the Pokemon company should make pre-paid subscription cards to put in stores (like Microsoft and xbox live) for kids that have those kind of parents that don't like adding another thing to their credit card or don't want to spend time registering.

Just thinking out loud.
    My 3ds FC 0860-3462-3492 (name: Chrome)

Pre-paid Nintendo points cards have been in stores in one form or another since the Wii released in 2006.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Pre-paid Nintendo points cards have been in stores in one form or another since the Wii released in 2006.
    I think he's talking about prepaid cards that specifically activate Pokemon Bank, not the general eShop cards. I'd like to see that, that way I don't have to buy a $20 card to buy a $5 subscription.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 53 of 125 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast