Page 54 of 125 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 3113

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

I don't mind having to buy a 20 dollar eShop card to pay for my 5 dollar subscription. I can use the other 15 bucks on eShop games/hang onto it until something that interests me comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I think he's talking about prepaid cards that specifically activate Pokemon Bank, not the general eShop cards. I'd like to see that, that way I don't have to buy a $20 card to buy a $5 subscription.
    Actually it would be nice if it was bundled with copies of X/Y, I wouldn't mind that either.

There are eshop cards. If you cant imagine using $20 of eshop money, then slap the money onto a prepaid gift card that has a VISA/MASTERCARD symbol on it.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    Actually it would be nice if it was bundled with copies of X/Y, I wouldn't mind that either.
    The service and app won't be available for a good 3-4 months after the game(s), making a bundle at launch unfeasible.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    There are eshop cards. If you cant imagine using $20 of eshop money, then slap the money onto a prepaid gift card that has a VISA/MASTERCARD symbol on it.
    You shouldn't have to use a credit card to pay for something less than $20. I don't see why they can't make a Bank prepaid card, or at the very least, an eShop denomination lower than $20.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You shouldn't have to use a credit card to pay for something less than $20.
    In a vacuum, maybe, but you can't very well feed cash into your 3DS, can you?

There's nothing that says they can't or won't offer exactly what you suggest - almost certainly in two or three different designs, as they did around the time of Ocarina of Time 3D - but it's a detail so minor that they wouldn't bother announcing it right now, with the better part of three months to go until the service is offered.

In the meantime, there has to be something more worthwhile to discuss than the merits of $20 eShop cards.

-----
    Words to|live by

What about having multiple game files to a single bank account? Will it be possible?
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Putting aside the fact that everyone's knowledge comes from the same amount of public information - i.e. you know what we know - one would imagine it would be exceedingly difficult to facilitate the promised moving of Pokémon between Generation VI games with the promised ease if you couldn't access one Bank from multiple games.

-----
    Words to|live by

If we could, it would mean trading between your own games would be a lot easier and would only require 1 system. Although I might just get 1 of the games this times since I never touched White 2 when I got both Black and White 2.
    Latest Shiny!

PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

They did state in the Nintendo Direct that it was possible. They mentioned being able to restart your games and keep your Pokemon, which is the same thing as being able to use multiple games.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    They did state in the Nintendo Direct that it was possible. They mentioned being able to restart your games and keep your Pokemon, which is the same thing as being able to use multiple games.
    My body is ready
    Latest Shiny!

do we know how it is going to identify hacked pokemon?because i hacked in bisharp as a level 10 pawniard because right before drayden was to late.will it say:this pokemon has no trainer ID,it's hacked,or this pokemon has no trainer name it's hacked,or there was never an event for this pokemon,it was hacked.because i gave it a trainer name,ID,and it's in a pokeball
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

Quote Originally Posted by worldwaker View Post
    do we know how it is going to identify hacked pokemon?because i hacked in bisharp as a level 10 pawniard because right before drayden was to late.will it say:this pokemon has no trainer ID,it's hacked,or this pokemon has no trainer name it's hacked,or there was never an event for this pokemon,it was hacked.because i gave it a trainer name,ID,and it's in a pokeball
    Depending on how it was done it could very well be prevented from transferring. It's not going to give you a reason, though. It's just going to say it can't be transferred.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Just read up on Pokemon Bank and this is absolutely genius and I thank them.

This.... this is beautiful. I only have one 3ds and i'm getting both games, so following this I should be able to use my cloud for 'trading', correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitefire321 View Post
    This.... this is beautiful. I only have one 3ds and i'm getting both games, so following this I should be able to use my cloud for 'trading', correct?
    In a sense, yes. A PC you can access with both games, is more accurate.

i believe they will make a free way to migrate your pokemons soon after releases(because of complains)

and this free way will involve a regular ds and a 3ds of course

also remember, for those who want to migrate only and don't want to pay for more boxes.....there will be a free trial

"It also runs a trial for 30 days at any point until January 31st which is when it becomes a paid service"

Quote Originally Posted by elsdrake View Post
    i believe they will make a free way to migrate your pokemons soon after releases(because of complains)

also remember, for those who want to migrate only and don't want to pay for more boxes.....there will be a free trial

"It also runs a trial for 30 days at any point until January 31st which is when it becomes a paid service"
    I kinda doubt it. Since they are already giving out a free 1 month trial so people can transfer. I don't see them adding another way to do it. Plus it's 5$ a year. I don't see how someone who can afford a 3DS and games can't afford to pay 5$ a year to store an extra 3000 Pokemon.
    Latest Shiny!

A DS and 3DS cannot communicate, that's not going to happen.

They won't, unequivocally, and can't at that. The complaints are a whisper amidst a deluge of indifference and/or approval and mean nothing. End of story.

-----
    Words to|live by

i know its cheap, but believe me...in some places 5 bucks become 25 bucks

like australia,brazil, darn pokemon x y in brazil is 80 USD
    i was D.A

http://elsdrake.deviantart.com/

It will almost certainly be comparatively and appropriately priced in each region. It's a non-issue.

-----
    Words to|live by

lets hope for that
    i was D.A

http://elsdrake.deviantart.com/

A DS and 3DS cannot communicate, that's not going to happen.
    There is but it only works with a Dsi. It was used for people to transfer software to their 3DS using DS download play. It's not very good but it does exist. I don't see it happening with Pokemon though.
    Latest Shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    There is but it only works with a Dsi. It was used for people to transfer software to their 3DS using DS download play. It's not very good but it does exist. I don't see it happening with Pokemon though.
    Still can't, that is all done over the internet. The DSi transfers the data to Nintendo's servers, and the 3DS downloads it from there. That's why you need a Wi-Fi connection to perform it.

Page 54 of 125 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast