Page 75 of 125 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 3113

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Again, the answer to any specific questions about the hack check - anything, literally, beyond "will there be one?" - is "we don't know".

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

cant wait for this to come out. it would be very helpfull for trading with yourself
    Come hang out with me on xbox live, gamer tag: toawest1
    3DS Pokemon Y FC 4983-6283-5

So we are able to choose what we want to transfer/store correct? I have poorly hacked Pokemon on my White 2 and do not want them to have any chance to be transferred.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    So we are able to choose what we want to transfer/store correct? I have poorly hacked Pokemon on my White 2 and do not want them to have any chance to be transferred.
    Of course, works like every other transferring/Box system.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Or you can just separate all the poorly hacked Pokemon in another box, and all you have to do is not picking that box for transferring.

Even better, why bother keeping them if you know they're poorly hacked anyway? Just release them.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

After reading the first post. I have decided to be a part of this 5 dollar subscription. I work part time, so I can afford it.I find this will help me alot. - Mainly transferring pokemon from Black to X.

I hear the poke bank won't let hacks through

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon2112 View Post
    I hear the poke bank won't let hacks through
    You heard correctly.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by KamFTW View Post
    After reading the first post. I have decided to be a part of this 5 dollar subscription. I work part time, so I can afford it.I find this will help me alot. - Mainly transferring pokemon from Black to X.
    It is helpful, especially if you want to re-play a game again.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

My god....Some of the complaining about this is just ridiculous. I've never been apart of a fandom that's been so afraid of change. Like really. A fee is needed for upkeep of servers. ugh. I have no issue with paying 5$ per year. Totally worth it.

I am looking forward to this. I want to play with Typhlosion and Dialga :3 i'm also happy that it wasn't released the same day as X and Y. It means that people were unable to use their super op teams on online. We all had to start from scratch together. It helped us enjoy the new pokemon too :3 At least in my opinion anyway.
    3DS FC: 5086-1034-2659
    PM me if you want to add me.

Current obsession: Pokemon X

i'm definitely going to subscribe i only need just over 200 mons to complete my pokedex, also don't we get a 30 day free trial or something
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Quote Originally Posted by bushie View Post
    i'm definitely going to subscribe i only need just over 200 mons to complete my pokedex, also don't we get a 30 day free trial or something
    Yes there is.

In terms of the hack check that Pokémon Bank will have. I know they nobody actually knows the EXACT method of hack check it will have, but consider this:

Wish is a fairly common move on a competitive Blissey. Considering the only way to get Wish on a Blissey (at the moment anyway) is from a 2006 event, chances are most people are going to trade over their hacked Blissey with Wish (unless they have an event Blissey, but chances are they won't because their IV's will be garbage). If those Blissey are denied entry into the Pokémon Bank, great. If they are able to get through though, it will beg the question of how efficient the hack check is. Obviously this is all pure speculation at this point but I thought it was worth considering.

As a side note, I am aware that if you ARE lucky enough to still have your 2006 NYC Wish Blissey around, with the new Gen VI breeding mechanics it is entirely possible to breed Wish onto Blissey legitimately . But my only fear is that if hacked Wish Blissey ARE able to go through Poké Transporter, how can you tell the difference between hacked and event?

JEREMY
    2DS Friend Code: 0834 2371 7806

Your question is answered the same way the last several dozen questions have been answered: We don't know, and do you really think they're going to spell out what their legality check checks for?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Is there any way of knowing if you have a hacked Pokémon? I was given in trade an Arceus just cos I knew the chap and he "had a few of them". To me that suggests shenanigans, but I ask if it can be checked at all on White 2 before transferring over?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamTurtle View Post
    Is there any way of knowing if you have a hacked Pokémon? I was given in trade an Arceus just cos I knew the chap and he "had a few of them". To me that suggests shenanigans, but I ask if it can be checked at all on White 2 before transferring over?
    There are various hack check threads within the respective Game/generational forums and/or sub forums.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I cannot wait for this !! I'm way behind the times played HG and jumped to black 2. I'm breeding all the pokemon before and in between I like. Gonna trade them over to Y and do a playthrough. I'm on the fence ab having rotations. A dark team , rock team etc

I have a slew of Pokemon to transfer up, and a $5 service charge is perfectly fine with me. I just hope it's easy to access the Pokemon stored in the bank, as I like to swap up my team for online fights and do not want to have issues with constantly swapping people between the bank and the game.

I'm actually kind of enjoying this generation without previous gen Pokemon... Idk. It feels like new beginnings. No hacked Pokemon, no "perfect" Pokemon from Gen V, etc...

I am, however, looking forward to transferring all my teams and legendaries forward.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fjgfat.jpg[/IMG]
    ~~ Pokémon X and Y , the new generation...~~
    On the hunt for my first X&Y shiny! (and my first RE maybe.. >.<)
    Y Team: Delphox, Blastoise, Sylveon, Aurorus, Dragalge, Yveltal
    X Team: Greninja, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Eevee (Espeon/Leafeon)

[Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the Yveltal clock!]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vy4jgi.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Or you can just separate all the poorly hacked Pokemon in another box, and all you have to do is not picking that box for transferring.

Even better, why bother keeping them if you know they're poorly hacked anyway? Just release them.
    I've actually done this lol. I have Pokemon that I know are legit. Pokemon I think are legit, and Pokemon I know are not legit. The reason why I don't want to release them is pretty silly, but I don't want the Pokemon being released to mess with my game. I'll just transfer the boxes of Pokemon with Pokemon that I know are legit. (I assume if I Rare Candied some of the Pokemon, they should still pass. right?)

Quote Originally Posted by skittlepup View Post
    I'm actually kind of enjoying this generation without previous gen Pokemon... Idk. It feels like new beginnings. No hacked Pokemon, no "perfect" Pokemon from Gen V, etc...

I am, however, looking forward to transferring all my teams and legendaries forward.
    And why would no perfect mons matter...? You do realize it's easy to breed for a 5-6 IV spread now?

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    I've actually done this lol. I have Pokemon that I know are legit. Pokemon I think are legit, and Pokemon I know are not legit. The reason why I don't want to release them is pretty silly, but I don't want the Pokemon being released to mess with my game. I'll just transfer the boxes of Pokemon with Pokemon that I know are legit. (I assume if I Rare Candied some of the Pokemon, they should still pass. right?)
    Releasing = deleting. They cannot mess with your game at all, by not releasing them you're subjecting yourself to the very thing you want to prevent.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyBuffet View Post
    As a side note, I am aware that if you ARE lucky enough to still have your 2006 NYC Wish Blissey around, with the new Gen VI breeding mechanics it is entirely possible to breed Wish onto Blissey legitimately . But my only fear is that if hacked Wish Blissey ARE able to go through Poké Transporter, how can you tell the difference between hacked and event?
    Wait, is this true...? Can you actually breed Wish onto Chansey now?

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Wait, is this true...? Can you actually breed Wish onto Chansey now?
    I don't think you can breed Wish. but you can breed Seismic Toss now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Releasing = deleting. They cannot mess with your game at all, by not releasing them you're subjecting yourself to the very thing you want to prevent.
    That's true.. I mean they don't really interfere with anything by me having them, but releasing them wouldn't hurt either. I've distinguished which boxes have hacked Pokemon, and which ones don't. So I should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by skittlepup View Post

Yep, my exact thoughts pretty much.
    3DS friend code 2595-0644-0358 | Trade shop

Come check out Nerfo Destiny forums! A place for gamers, developers, and anyone looking for some fun to chat and play!
    We aren't much yet, but we need your help to grow!

Click here
    Allons-y!

Page 75 of 125 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast