Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 3113

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's not because of balance issues. It's because those items may not exist in future games.
    I don't see that being a problem with any of the stuff that Pokemon can actually hold, though :x Well, except for the TM's I suppose. I forgot some of those could still be held. But I don't forsee them doing away with the mega evolution stones or the amulet coin, etc.

3ds Friend Code: 3480-3956-6165
    In Safari: Onix, Dwebble, Barbaracle (Rock Types)
    Currently looking for HA Bulbasaur and Chespin family members. Please message if you want to add me.

Is anyone else curious to see what happens to pokemon that were stored in places like PokeCheck? I wonder if the Pokemon that were downloaded multiple time to different games will be blocked from being transferred?

On a side note, is anyone else a tad nervous to see if any of their Pokemon they've obtained from trades are hacked? I would sure be pretty sad to see some of my favorite trades be revealed as hacks :/
    3DS FC: 3496-9740-3964
    SHINYS (NOT FOR TRADE) : Wishcash (September 29th, 2009), Sliggoo (October 20th, 2013), Magmar (November 8th, 2013), Sliggoo (November 8th, 2013), Braixen (November 9th,2013), Frogadier (November 10th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoAir View Post
    I don't see that being a problem with any of the stuff that Pokemon can actually hold, though :x Well, except for the TM's I suppose. I forgot some of those could still be held. But I don't forsee them doing away with the mega evolution stones or the amulet coin, etc.
    Exp. Share is a pretty obvious one that comes to mind.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoAir View Post
    Well, except for the TMs I suppose. I forgot some of those could still be held.
    .......absolutely no TM/HM can be held ever since 5th Gen.

Quote Originally Posted by mychemro View Post
    Is anyone else curious to see what happens to pokemon that were stored in places like PokeCheck? I wonder if the Pokemon that were downloaded multiple time to different games will be blocked from being transferred?
    Assuming PokeBank checks for ribbons, it might going to block Pokemon downloaded from PokeCheck.
    It's not the fact that multiples of them exist, it's the fact that the Pokemon have a ribbon it shouldn't be able to have.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I can see why items are not transferable and that doesn't surprise me.

However i find it a bit odd for MegaStones since getting one of them is basically like getting a new pokémon and you even build the base form differently if it's going to be used as a mega.

What will they do? Make us get them all, including exclusive and event ones, in every game? That sounds a bit cumbersome especially if they plan to release new ones in the future, i know nobody has the answer for this but GF (maybe not even them at this time) but i guess it's all food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Sire View Post
    What will they do? Make us get them all, including exclusive and event ones, in every game? That sounds a bit cumbersome especially if they plan to release new ones in the future, i know nobody has the answer for this but GF (maybe not even them at this time) but i guess it's all food for thought.
    I could actually see this happening. I don't think they would make exceptions for Mega Stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Sire View Post
    I can see why items are not transferable and that doesn't surprise me.

However i find it a bit odd for MegaStones since getting one of them is basically like getting a new pokémon and you even build the base form differently if it's going to be used as a mega.

That is true; Blazikenite was one of the first items that came to mind.
    Unless GF plans on re-releasing the events for those specific pokemon (at least this gen) you're pretty much SOL.

Unless there will be some sort of mini-app you can download to your 3ds like an expanded item bag, but I doubt they would go through all that just for a potentially single-generation exclusive item.

Like with event-only pokemon, it kind of gives a player more to think about before starting over. XD
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Gabry00023 View Post
    One question; If I delete my X&Y file and restart the game, can I still have access to my Pokémon Bank account?
    I'm going to assume yes because it's not like the app would be connected to the game itself :P

The thing is, people are only going to keep this for a few years, or at least until the new generation comes out.
    I'm personally in favor of only needing one 3ds for this. It was always a pain to transfer because i would have to borrow my friend's DS to transfer them.
    Last edited by pikachu54549; 28th November 2013 at 4:47 PM.
    FC is 2122-6736-0132
    Friend Safari type: Psychic
    Friend Safari Pokemon:

Shinies:
    Platinum:
    Soulsilver:
    Black 2:
    White 2:

Y team:
    Chesnaught, Yveltal, Blastoise, Zygarde, Lucario, Mewtwo

X team:
    Greninja, Charizard, Xerneas, Doublade, Lucario, Raichu(due to change soon)

Looking for(X and Y): All Vivillon patterns except Modern and Elegant,

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningStarr View Post
    I'm going to assume yes because it's not like the app would be connected to the game itself :P
    You're replying to a post from three months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu54549 View Post
    Does anyone else think having a mini-game, NOT INVOLVING THE TRANSFERING OF THE POKEMON, would kind of give this just a bit more popularity
    Not in the slightest.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I gotta say, $4.99 every year is an amazing deal. I'll certainly sign up for it.
    At least it's not 5 bucks per month.
    ☆ MAGINC'S SHINIES ☆

will the pokemon and pokebank on your account disappear if you failed to pay yearly?.
        Spoiler:- 3Ds Friend Code:

Spoiler:- Friend Safari::

i cant wait for transporter to come. i have an adamant shiny oshawott waiting for me(:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khinhazzard View Post
    will the pokemon and pokebank on your account disappear if you failed to pay yearly?.
    The answer is and continues to be "we do not know".

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by mychemro View Post
    On a side note, is anyone else a tad nervous to see if any of their Pokemon they've obtained from trades are hacked? I would sure be pretty sad to see some of my favorite trades be revealed as hacks :/
    I know I'm nervous. Gosh knows there were a lot of pokemon from auto-gen programs being traded around the last few generations. If the pokemon looked legit on the surface, I always gave the owner the benefit of the doubt. The odds that all the pokemon I have now are legit is close to 0%. Some of my pokemon are going to get left behind, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I think a lot of people who didn't breed all their own pokemon, and weren't particularly picky about who they traded with (like always going with the same premium breeder), are going to get burned. Not just the hackers.

Guess that's life though.
    Last edited by RifleAvenger; 29th November 2013 at 11:20 PM.
    "I now understand the basics of battle, but have much yet left to learn of combat. While I can hold my own, I cannot call myself anything more than a trainer"

I have a question. I really want to start a new game, but I don't want to lose all my pokemon and items.Will I be able to store my pokemon in the pokebank, then restart my game and have them returned to my new save file? Or will they just be deleted?
    Pokemon Y FC: 1891-1279-2893

My safari: boldore, pupitar, barbaracle

Pokemon I have in the safari:
    gloom, venomoth, toxicroak
    panpour, wartortle, frogadier
    munna, espurr, gothorita
    seviper, ariados, whirlipede
    pachrisu, helioptile, manectric
    togepi, slurpuff, floette
    pansear, larvesta, fletchinder
    pachirisu, electrabuzz, galvantula
    lillipup, minccino, ditto
    octillery, quagsire
    magmar, pyroar
    pansage, sawsbuck
    tangela, swadloon

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    I have a question. I really want to start a new game, but I don't want to lose all my pokemon and items.Will I be able to store my pokemon in the pokebank, then restart my game and have them returned to my new save file? Or will they just be deleted?
    You will be able to return your Pokemon to a new save file.

Yay! I might be able to use this service after all! I can connect my 3DS to my sister's WiFi, and while I can't always visit her and use her internet, I can visit her house a few times a month to check on my friend requests and access Game Sync. I just have to hope that my non-hacked W2 file having had contact with my hacked Pt/HG/B1/W1 games won't affect my ability to transfer my old teammates and legendaries to X. As for the yearly fee, It's not like $5 a year will break me. I'll have to ask my sister for my card number, tho, since I get government assistance and my sister is my representative payee.

Pokemon Bank + Wonder Trade... This is going to be fun
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

does anyone know if pokemon with hm moves can be tranferred

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post
    Pokemon Bank + Wonder Trade... This is going to be fun
    I know, right? Which reminds me, I still need to get what I need from DW, huugh.

Quote Originally Posted by digletman View Post
    does anyone know if pokemon with hm moves can be tranferred
    That's unknown at the time. I can see Dive being unusable but as for the others that are constants *ie Surf, Cut, Strength, Waterfall, etc* it would be nice if they could be transferred without having to go through the trouble of deleting them.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

I kind of wonder if I'll be able to delete Pokemon in the Pokebank? I breed a lot of Pokemon, and I kind of just wanna get rid of them, and it would be convenient if I could dump a thousand in there and delete them all.
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    That's unknown at the time. I can see Dive being unusable but as for the others that are constants *ie Surf, Cut, Strength, Waterfall, etc* it would be nice if they could be transferred without having to go through the trouble of deleting them.
    That would be great if we could transfer without deleting HMs. That never made sense to me. Iirc, the poketransfers in the games came after the E4, so early HM usage wouldn't have been a problem. And, apparently every region uses HMs, so there wouldn't have been any HMs specifc to the region (with the exception of Dive).

FC: 2938-7055-3337
    Normal Friend Safari with Teddiursa/Kecleon/Smeargle
    Shinies: Togepi & Dedenne

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    That would be great if we could transfer without deleting HMs. That never made sense to me. Iirc, the poketransfers in the games came after the E4, so early HM usage wouldn't have been a problem. And, apparently every region uses HMs, so there wouldn't have been any HMs specifc to the region (with the exception of Dive).
    They prevented it so you couldn't somehow be stranded somewhere.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    They prevented it so you couldn't somehow be stranded somewhere.
    That... doesn't really make sense, though. If you don't have the corresponding badge, the HM doesn't work in the overworld. Hms that no longer exist would be just regular moves, like Rock Smash and Flash. I don't understand how I would get stranded using a move that can't function in the overworld - because I wouldn't be able to use it.

FC: 2938-7055-3337
    Normal Friend Safari with Teddiursa/Kecleon/Smeargle
    Shinies: Togepi & Dedenne

Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast