Page 84 of 125 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 3113

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar View Post
    That... doesn't really make sense, though. If you don't have the corresponding badge, the HM doesn't work in the overworld. Hms that no longer exist would be just regular moves, like Rock Smash and Flash. I don't understand how I would get stranded using a move that can't function in the overworld - because I wouldn't be able to use it.
    They mean that you wouldn't be stranded in the game you took the pokemon from.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Quote Originally Posted by magentaman View Post
    They mean that you wouldn't be stranded in the game you took the pokemon from.
    Oooh. Okay that makes sense now. I usually abandon or restart the previous games after I trade everyone over, so I never looked at it from that point of view.

FC: 2938-7055-3337
    Normal Friend Safari with Teddiursa/Kecleon/Smeargle
    Shinies: Togepi & Dedenne

Quote Originally Posted by Neriifur View Post
    I kind of wonder if I'll be able to delete Pokemon in the Pokebank? I breed a lot of Pokemon, and I kind of just wanna get rid of them, and it would be convenient if I could dump a thousand in there and delete them all.
    We aren't to sure yet. However it is possible,
    After all the Pokémon Bank allows you to deposit, store, and manage your Pokemon in private boxes on the internet.
    We will have to wait and see.

Hopefully we'll get all of the information on Pokemon Bank on Christmas, so when we get it here on December 27th, there won't be many questions. I'd like to just know what will and won't transfer and move on with my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
    We aren't to sure yet. However it is possible,
    After all the Pokémon Bank allows you to deposit, store, and manage your Pokemon in private boxes on the internet.
    We will have to wait and see.
    Hahaha can't wait to see xD It'll be awesome if I can just delete 1000 unwanted Pokemon... or however many I'll have by then. I have like 400 at the moment @_@
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    Hopefully we'll get all of the information on Pokemon Bank on Christmas
    The FAQ of lore says to expect the remaining details in "mid-December".

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Neriifur View Post
    Hahaha can't wait to see xD It'll be awesome if I can just delete 1000 unwanted Pokemon... or however many I'll have by then. I have like 400 at the moment @_@
    Or you could just leave all of them on the old game and restart.

EDIT: I just got you probably meant all the new ones you bred. My bad.
    Last edited by PearlDex; 3rd December 2013 at 9:44 PM.

Six Generations / One Team
        Spoiler:- My Shinies:

Sorry if this has been asked before but how could I put money into my Nintendo eShop for this app? Do you just like enter your card number and it'll charge the fee from there? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luxgen View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before but how could I put money into my Nintendo eShop for this app? Do you just like enter your card number and it'll charge the fee from there? Thanks
    This should prove useful: http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/feature.asp?c=30446

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

So I'm getting ready for Pokebank...

Is there anything useful in Dream World Gen V that I should probably get ready to transfer? (Before December 10th)
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: Kami 1349-5696-3132

Playing Pokemon X:
    Name: Kami

Proud Owner of:
    Shiny Hasty Protean Froakie with 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Timid Ghastly with 31/14/31/31/31/31 and 6IV's
    Shiny Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/24/31/00
    Shiny Impish Furfrou with 31/31/31/X/31/31 (M) and 6IV's (F)
    Shiny Timid Volt Absorb Jolteon with 31/X/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
    Shiny Bold Cute Charm Sylveon with 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Jolly Tyrunt with 31/31/31/31/23/31
    Shiny Timid Infiltrator Noibat with 31/14/23/31/31/31

I'm just laughing at the thought of the people on the GTS who forget about Pokemon Bank and just leave their Xerneas for Whimsicott troll-trades still up there

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

isn't pokebank out right now?
    Friend Safari: Dragon Type ~
    Friend Code: 0018-1552-6187
    IGN: Daveo
    Pokerus ~ PM if Interested~SV~3856
    5IV Pokemon I can Breed For You:
    Froakie/Protean/Timid [RIGHTHonedge/No Guard/Brave][/RIGHT]
    Larvitar/Sassy~adamant
    Beldum/Clear Body/Adamant
    Gastly/Timid

Quote Originally Posted by davedave2x View Post
    isn't pokebank out right now?
    Not for another 3 weeks.

Think RNG or cloned pkmn will was through pokecheck as long as it's all legit?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKami View Post

Is there anything useful in Dream World Gen V that I should probably get ready to transfer? (Before December 10th)
    There's no Dream World to transfer anything too. Transport/Bank only deals with Pokemon on your Gen 5 carts, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggys_pkmnx View Post
    Think RNG or cloned pkmn will was through pokecheck as long as it's all legit?
    Once again:

1. Read the FAQ
    2. Use common sense: Do you really think Game Freak will release the parameters of their legality check?
    3. Use common sense: No one is hiding info specifically from you. No one here has used it and thus is unable to answer the question.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    There's no Dream World to transfer anything too. Transport/Bank only deals with Pokemon on your Gen 5 carts, that's it.
    very sure he meant getting a Pokemon from DW into Gen V carts, then transfer it into X/Y

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Wow, I meant obtaining in Dream World before it disconnects December 10th, and storing it in my Gen V Cartridge for transfer.

Thanks for the rude attitude in your response, was unnecessary. -.-

Playing Pokemon X:

Proud Owner of:

Wow, I meant obtaining in Dream World before it disconnects December 10th, and storing it in my Gen V Cartridge for transfer.

Thanks for the rude attitude in your response, was unnecessary. -.-
    I apologize for answering your question? How rude of me.

XY has tons of Hidden Abilities available as it is via Friend Safaris so there's a good chance whatever you're looking for is already available in your game with the proper FC. As I don't know specifically what you're looking for, I don't know what is and isn't available vs what you want to get before Gen 5 DW shuts down. A listing of the DW areas and what's available is here
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I apologize for answering your question? How rude of me.

XY has tons of Hidden Abilities available as it is via Friend Safaris so there's a good chance whatever you're looking for is already available in your game with the proper FC. As I don't know specifically what you're looking for, I don't know what is and isn't available vs what you want to get before Gen 5 DW shuts down. A listing of the DW areas and what's available is here
    You didn't answer my question, but thank you for trying.

I'm asking for advice on what Pokemon to get from Dream World that isn't found in Friend Safari, and store in my Cartridge before December.

If you can't answer it, then hopefully someone else who is pretty good with Dream World probably can answer my request.

Playing Pokemon X:

Proud Owner of:

Serebii added to the page on available hidden abilities in X and Y. If you scroll down to the bottom, there's a list of abilities only obtainable back in Gen V, with notes on which ones are DW only. That's probably the best reference. I'm not sure what would be considered useful or not competitively, and I think that partly comes down to preference and battling style, but I hope the link helps.
    X FC, Xantara: 2449-5027-2210 (FS: Abra, Espurr, Gothorita)
    White FC, Onyx: 5286-8494-9103

Complete Shiny Pokedexes:
    Unova
    Progress on complete shiny Kanto pokedex: working on the Magnemite line

Quote Originally Posted by Kitara View Post
    Serebii added to the page on available hidden abilities in X and Y. If you scroll down to the bottom, there's a list of abilities only obtainable back in Gen V, with notes on which ones are DW only. That's probably the best reference. I'm not sure what would be considered useful or not competitively, and I think that partly comes down to preference and battling style, but I hope the link helps.
    Thank you for the help! I appreciate it! ^_^
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 7th December 2013 at 3:54 PM.

Playing Pokemon X:

Proud Owner of:

To use poke transporter to send my pokemon from gen 5 to gen 6, will I be able to use a DSi system for my Gen 5 game card (instead of inserting my gen 5 game card into my 3ds system)?

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryohei View Post
    To use poke transporter to send my pokemon from gen 5 to gen 6, will I be able to use a DSi system for my Gen 5 game card (instead of inserting my gen 5 game card into my 3ds system)?
    No. 3Ds only.

No. 3Ds only.
    Ah. Then I'll have to ask someone to pokeshift for me Thanks.

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Man... I hate these threads... I regret coming here... But not for the reasons you think...

Your up to page 50+
    You keep repeating yourselves..

But that's not what bothers me... No...
    It's the fact people on both sides keep repeating themselves over and over and over again. Not just one side being like "stop complaining" you keep repeating the same nonsense on both sides. One person says "it's not the price, it's the principle of paying $200+ dollars for a game and system then them just charging you for something that there is no free option for, kills any cheated pokemon even if you didn't know they where cheated (as in you traded your ligit shiny for a not ligit one! Grats! You waisted all your time your not having that back!) and your standard slippery slope arguement (which I usually say is nonsense, but looking at the rest of the game industry... Isn't unreasonable...) "
    But then the people all for it only seem to be able to say the one thing "it's only $5 suck it up!" And "they didnt HAVE to do this" and "you used to have to have another system (which is crap, you used to have to have a friend with another system, in which case it was infact entirely free to you until this point so you forever alones out there making this arguement are just...well... Forever alone)" but these arguements are even more flimsy then the oppositions legitimate concerns. They seem to be largely based on "all progress is good progress" which is... Kinda fair... But unless your going to actually address there concerns, then you shouldn't be discussing this 50 pages later...

Both sides are wrong!
    And both sides are right!
    There are things about this that suck, especially for little kids who might have a sibling to use there ds with but there parents are not going to pay for each sibling to have there own pokebank (opening them up to either the "no one gets it!" Or "you have to share!" Which basically is a free invitation for your siblings to steal your pokemon... Or is that just my siblings?) cause I mean... Got three kids? That's $15 dollars... Still doesn't sound like much... But for some people a pokemon game is special. A system is special. It's a splurge for x mas or a birthday then that's it! Your out of luck! Especially for things parents deem "unessassary" but this dose still leave all there pokemon now trapped on x and y. You can argue until your blue in the face that these kids pokemon are somehow less valuable then yours. But your wrong. You've fundimentaly miss understood the game if you think this. Your shiny venasaur might be technically more valuable , but to them there horribly natured terribly trained pikachu may be something they really really can't part with. As someone who lost my favourite pokemon to the gen 3 gap and a internal battery running out (rusty, my level 100 charazard and m first ever pokemon) I know that this sucks!

Then the slippery slope arguement... Yeah this is kinda... Well... We shouldn't worry about this right now... But it's not something we can just blow off as though its nothing... We need to watch game freak closely and if they try to pull some obvious exploitation, which they have sort of used this fee to "warm us up to the idea" we need to call them out on that! For sure! We can't let them go down a path where like a hell of a lot of games now, your only paying that $40 for a half baked game and have to pay out the nose for extras! I'm not saying they will do that, but other games have so we can't expect them to play good guys when the industry isn't going in that direction. The problem is.. $5 doesn't seem like much... Until they start charging you another $5 here and another one there... Until they bled you out of $100 before you have even realised what your loosing.

There is a worry about security... I mean... If there servers get hacked. (It dose happen! Don't say it won't) you could potentially lose everything... I personally think the risk is minimal... But lets all just remember Sony got hacked... Yeah... That's right! It dose happen!
    This arguement also works for kids who might fall for phishing scams... Don't say there stupid and they deserve it... Even adults accidentally type there personal details into fake websites to claim there "2000 free facebook credits" and have there acounts hacked... These scams are made for adults, not kids for the most part. There not stupid. They don't deserve it. And the pokemon they could lose are not less valuable then yours... Anyone can fall for a scam under the right conditions, even if some of us are harder to fool then others.

The people who are all for it are right to!

It is cheap, and provided your one of the people this benefits then your getting out with an epic deal! If your older, and making your own money, and you get to chose where you spend it, then yeah! This is great! But stop rattling on people who actually think this sucks for kids and this sucks for them because it dose suck for them. Why can't you accept this? Why can't you just go "yeah hey man I'm really sorry, maybe you can get someone else to help you trancefer?"

People who say "well the slippery hasent happened and may never happen so chill out" your tottaly right! But you have to admit, there is reason to be worried, and it's not entirely unfounded. These people arnt conspirosy theorists spouting trubish here and there. Agree to not worry about this for now and move on!

Yeah... Security issues... There a problem... Weather or not you trust the bank is up to you...

All in all I can't wait to get the pokebank... I really can't! I can't wait to get my totodile and rescue all my pokemon from black.
    But really... This arguement is rediculuos

I'll use the same arguement I used in defense of the 2ds

If your going to complain about this service/consol/object then it's not for you, stop complaining.
    But! In this particular case, the people defending it are being just as irrational...

Page 84 of 125 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast