Page 89 of 125 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 3113

Thread: Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

I just wanted someone else's opinion, I know there's no fact yet...
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPurple View Post
    That hack check... Do you think it'll block out my re-named Pokemon? (with an Action Replay, they were from previous games)
    I think they'll make this hack check pretty strict, but I don't know if it would be able to detect whether you renamed your Pokemon illegally or not.

This may hav been answered already, but can u transfer items through bank

Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz3000 View Post
    I don't think you can.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz3000 View Post
    It says in the FAQ that you can not.

Quote Originally Posted by outburs View Post
    So is anyone expecting any new mega evolution/legendary pokemon being announced when poke bank is released? Possibly more than late@s.
    No because there are no other mega evolutions aside from the Lati@s at all

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It will be e-shop balance
    It is always e-shop balance

Every single game with any sort of content like this is always with the e-shop balance
    Ughh... I'd much rather it be a CC to be honest. I barely put money into my e-shop balance.

Besides, I am hoping they'd have an automatic payment method.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Ughh... I'd much rather it be a CC to be honest. I barely put money into my e-shop balance.

Besides, I am hoping they'd have an automatic payment method.
    A cc meaning a credit card?
    that you use to put money inn your e-shop account and can put in exactly what you need?

A cc meaning a credit card?
    that you use to put money inn your e-shop account and can put in exactly what you need?
    As I said before, I barely put money into my e-shop account balance so what's the reason for your snobby answer?

I used an Action Replay to give my Pokemon its Hidden Ability. For example, I changed my egg hatched Ninetale's Flash Fire to Drought. Drought can be passed (bred) down as Dream World Ninetales can be female, so perfectly legal, but wonder if it'll change back to Flash Fire when traded. Not majorly important but interesting to see what happens.

As I said before, I barely put money into my e-shop account balance so what's the reason for your snobby answer?
    Because it's the same thing

Here is how it should work assuming you have less than 4.99 in your account

Pay for a year?
    >Yes?
    [don't have enough funds]
    Would you like to add funds?
    >Yes
    With credit card?
    >Yes
    Add exact amount?
    >Yes

Then you enter information, funds added, then you go through one more page to confirm purchase and it's done.
    It's effectively the same thing except you have to go through one possibly two more choices for confirmation purposes

Stupid me restarted my white 2 around the reveal of X and Y and haven't played since so I have jack to transfer atm. I guess I won't be able to keep up competitively without transferred pokémon? With all those move tutor moves and all... (btw can those moves be bred in X and Y?)

Also zero event pokémon in my white 2 file, but I think there will be plenty of events for XY in the future.
    3DS FC: 0430-9730-2176

Friend Safari type is Dark: Nuzleaf, Sneasel and Absol. Friend List is full at this moment!

I'm sure there will be events, but probably not for the same pokemon. Or at least not for a while.

Six Generations / One Team
        Spoiler:- My Shinies:

Except it's essentially the same thing, which is what RN'S trying to say. If you'd rather use a Credit card then go for it; no one here is stopping you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDuck View Post
    Stupid me restarted my white 2 around the reveal of X and Y and haven't played since so I have jack to transfer atm. I guess I won't be able to keep up competitively without transferred pokémon? With all those move tutor moves and all... (btw can those moves be bred in X and Y?)

Also zero event pokémon in my white 2 file, but I think there will be plenty of events for XY in the future.

Nah, they can't be bred *unless of course the moves are already on a Pokemon's Egg-move list*. I would be neat, although it would kind of nix the purpose of the 'second' installment.

Forgot/ about the VGC.
    Last edited by Rio!; 15th December 2013 at 6:30 PM.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Only pokemon caught or bred in Kalos (that are also part of the Kalos regional dex except for major legends) are allowed in the VGC, so the move tutor moves, which cannot be bred, aren't relevant anymore. Unfortunately, that also means competitive pokemon from Gen 5 have to be re-bred. We can't just transfer and use them.

Anyway, I think it'll be quite possible to be competitive without transferring anything from Gen 5 because most of what is allowed is already in X and Y, except for some egg moves.
    X FC, Xantara: 2449-5027-2210 (FS: Abra, Espurr, Gothorita)
    White FC, Onyx: 5286-8494-9103

Complete Shiny Pokedexes:
    Unova
    Progress on complete shiny Kanto pokedex: working on the Magnemite line

Quote Originally Posted by Kitara View Post
    Only pokemon caught or bred in Kalos (that are also part of the Kalos regional dex except for major legends) are allowed in the VGC, so the move tutor moves, which cannot be bred, aren't relevant anymore. Unfortunately, that also means competitive pokemon from Gen 5 have to be re-bred. We can't just transfer and use them.

Anyway, I think it'll be quite possible to be competitive without transferring anything from Gen 5 because most of what is allowed is already in X and Y, except for some egg moves.
    So for example: I transfer a Totodile to X and Y, breed it and train it, but then I can't use it in VGC because it's not part of the regional dex?
    3DS FC: 0430-9730-2176

Friend Safari type is Dark: Nuzleaf, Sneasel and Absol. Friend List is full at this moment!

So for example: I transfer a Totodile to X and Y, breed it and train it, but then I can't use it in VGC because it's not part of the regional dex?
    Only pokemon caught or bred in Kalos
    he answered that

Worth noting that, unless I'm missing something, the VGC website doesn't have complete rules listed yet so stuff could change. Though it'd likely be clarifications of what is and isn't allowed rather than allowing more.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Mime View Post
    I used an Action Replay to give my Pokemon its Hidden Ability. For example, I changed my egg hatched Ninetale's Flash Fire to Drought. Drought can be passed (bred) down as Dream World Ninetales can be female, so perfectly legal, but wonder if it'll change back to Flash Fire when traded. Not majorly important but interesting to see what happens.
    It definitely won't change back to Flash Fire when it's traded. That doesn't make much sense. It will either transfer without any issue, or it will detect that the Pokemon was edited, and won't allow it to transfer.

Correct.

@R_N, the totodile would be bred in Kalos, so there it would be fine, but another part of the rules is that the pokemon must be part of the Kalos dex, which totodile isn't. It would be fine for online play and such, but regionals, nationals, and worlds wouldn't permit it.

Unova

Quote Originally Posted by Kitara View Post
    Correct.

@R_N, the totodile would be bred in Kalos, so there it would be fine, but another part of the rules is that the pokemon must be part of the Kalos dex, which totodile isn't. It would be fine for online play and such, but regionals, nationals, and worlds wouldn't permit it.
    Ah I see now, I glanced over that in your post. My mistake. But in that case--
    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Worth noting that, unless I'm missing something, the VGC website doesn't have complete rules listed yet so stuff could change. Though it'd likely be clarifications of what is and isn't allowed rather than allowing more.
    Chances are the Pokemon available for the 2014 VGCs won't change. iirc, the first 5th gen VGC was Unova Dex pokemon only?

Ah I see now, I glanced over that in your post. My mistake. But in that case--

Chances are the Pokemon available for the 2014 VGCs won't change. iirc, the first 5th gen VGC was Unova Dex pokemon only?
    Yep. That was fun to watch. I hadn't yet started playing competitively myself. Would have been a good year to start with the limited pokemon to choose from instead of the overwhelming number the next year. But anyway, it'll likely stay Kalos dex only until next year. Means even when I transfer my old team over, even if I were inclined to re-breed them, only two are allowed. :P Oh well, they're my favorites, so I might anyway.

Unova

I really cannot wait for this!

Only 12 days to go until I can transfer over all my precious Pokemon!

EDIT: Hehe, I got post #2222
    Too much water guys!

My first opinion of the Pokemon Bank was "Micro-transactions arrgh"

If the UK price is Ł4.99 a year then its not really bad at all. Great storage space for all my pokemon, and I highly doubt ill get anyway near the cap. I am hoping that its security is strict, I don't appreciate hacked pokemon flooding into the game, especially when I've spent countless hours breeding my IV's. Shame its not backwards compatible but you cant have everything.

I don't know why people are complaining, its a cheap way to transfer pokemon, yeah it is a yearly subscription but if they use it for future generations then its cost effective. They have even given people a free trial to transfer their pokemon over that they want if they don't want to pay the low cost. With server costs and maintenance I don't think they are unrealistic and its not like having to pay Ł30 a year like Microsoft and Sony charge.
    I have Eevee, Aipom, and Keckleon in my friend safari
    Pokemon Y FC:4639-9418-0333
    Name:Barnes
    Breeding... Giggity Giggity

Looking for Shiny Bulbasaur PM me!
    What I am willing to trade.
        Spoiler:- My Tradables:

I can't wait till pokemon bank comes out. I want the free trial!!!!

@supershinyinfernape: Neither can I. I can finally have a full box of Tauros and a entire army of Arcanine's and Growlithes. What Pokemon are people looking forward to most seeing in 3d. For me its the Regis and the Full Evolved Sinnoh Starters.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Page 89 of 125 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast