Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit! (800)

I had my doubts about this episode considering that I thought it would be incredibly predictable. In the long run, it turned out that this episode was not too bad. For some reason, I found Meowth and Exploud hilarious in this episode.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    A good episode. I think Jessie messed up her part on the motto because she said the evils of evil and love, or something like that instead of truth and love.
    Jessie said "To the denounce the evils of emo and love" the emo coming from Emolga. Oh and I laughed because of what that line could be seen as.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

Still no confirmation on Amoonguss' gender though. I imagine it was skipped just because of Frillish being female but Amoonguss could be female too.
    Looking for any Diancie. Any IVs, any nature, cloned a million times. It's for the dex, I'll trade a shiny Dragonair for it.

Wait how many episodes of the island arc are not filler out of curiosity? I was so hoping this one would take another route but it just made me realize Emolga is kinda manipulative.

I laughed when everyone was happy saying emo emo emo since emo is known as a group of people who are sad XD

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Wait how many episodes of the island arc are not filler out of curiosity? I was so hoping this one would take another route but it just made me realize Emolga is kinda manipulative.

I laughed when everyone was happy saying emo emo emo since emo is known as a group of people who are sad XD
    Depending on your criteria, every episode can be considered filler except maybe alexa and claire.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    I heard Emol, since it sounded like eh instead of ee
    Looking for any Diancie. Any IVs, any nature, cloned a million times. It's for the dex, I'll trade a shiny Dragonair for it.

The best parts of this episode were when emolga and snivy were really going at it and when Team Rocket found out that emolga was just using them. Overall Much better episode than I expected.
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Depending on your criteria, every episode can be considered filler except maybe alexa and claire.
    Add the First ep, Rotom episode, Noivern episode, and the last one and that's it I think.

Anyways this ep is still pretty meh imo. Nice to see an Exploud get some action though.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

For me Team Rocket made this episode. It was great to see them being used more in this episode as part of the actual plot instead of disrupting it (which I don't mind also). Add in the Emolga mischief and her interactions with Snivy, I thought it was a decent episode.

Also, I have to mention the XYZ reference, that was great .

Nice episode, on to the next one!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Not a bad episode. It's nice to see another home based episode from the BW family in a near ending season.

Emolga was cuteness overload. Obviously sold many more plushies of herself in Japan.

While it's practical, I find Alexa being absent from a few episodes a little saddening. I'd like for her to be around, but what good would she do anyway? She's got First World Reporter Problems these days. It's a tough life. Wish we could see more of Noivern.

Default "Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit!"

Darn, I didn't like Iris in this episode at all! Geez, Oshawott(punched by Pignite for stealing food lol), Pignite and Scraggy are the ones who started the mess, causing Emolga to attack them.....yet Iris blaimed only Emolga for the trouble. Iris dismissing Emolga running off like that made me dislike her even more. Jeez, What's up with Iris's favorism for Axew? It really annoyes me see that Pokémon crying and getting lost over and over. It clearly shows that Axew isn't as good as Clair was making it out be in "A Pokémon of a Different Colour!".

It was kinda funny when Emolga winked hearts and attaracted Woobat, it good to know what Woobat's gender is. I liked how Emolga 'used' Team Rocket to get revenge at Iris, she kinda deserved it for blaiming her like that. Also, it's nice her interactions with Snivy after a long time. As for Team Rocket, they were annoying as always.....but I liked the XYZ reference they used. xD

Overall, it's an okay episode. Not good, but not bad too.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

The best thing about this episode was the facial expressions. It was nice to get Iris development with her ability to speak with dragons, but it's way too late in the saga for anything meaningful.

My favorite 16th series episode

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123