Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Love on Serebii?

Default Love on Serebii?

I heard users go out with each other on here. With that, it raises many questions.

Without further ado, I would love to hear some of your experiences of you guys. Whether you met him by accident or a childhood friend, post it here. Without further ado, you can start posting! Even of your single, tell me those stories you heard!

You can also post your own experiences in general too. XD

Oh, just make sure you follow all of the Serebii rules on here. Please. Just respect those rules.

Cheers!
    Last edited by TheGiftedFlareon; 30th July 2014 at 10:01 PM.

I have yet to meet anyone here for that. No offence to anyone

Credit to Inferno Production!

Quote Originally Posted by Volts View Post
    I have yet to meet anyone here for that. No offence to anyone
    Oh, it is cool! If you have a cool love story between two people on here, share it here. :P

i love

i love lampent

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

it all started with two peopl called thegifted flareon and minedreigon * 2 hours later* and thats how babys are made. u mad, flareon?
    [insert troll face here]
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

All of my e-romancees live in Canada. That's why no one has ever seen them. Not because they don't exist or anything.

Spoiler:- spoil:

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I always love a good love story, but I've never met anyone who posts on this forum.

Was it love at first type? hehe

Me and MarshtompMan are basically dating tbh.

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

lmao at all these relationships that will not work out.

Best of luck though!
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

I didn't even know people meet like that on here :3 When you meet them how would you know theyre not a kidnapper or w/e anyway. I mean, if ur the guy ud be fine, but if u were the girl wouldnt it be weird? I wouldnt date even tho im a guy just cause u never really know a person. or maybe im... PARANOID *cue scary sound effects*

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    I didn't even know people meet like that on here :3 When you meet them how would you know theyre not a kidnapper or w/e anyway. I mean, if ur the guy ud be fine, but if u were the girl wouldnt it be weird? I wouldnt date even tho im a guy just cause u never really know a person. or maybe im... PARANOID *cue scary sound effects*
    Well, I mean, when you become best friends with a person over the course of 3 years, I think you get to know them enough to know they're not a kidnapper.

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

I have a sweet story:

I met a girl looking at some Pokemon cards in a card shop I was in. Started talking (both of us were super nervous), and I told her about this forum. She gives me her number (big shock), and she joined that night. Now, she hasn't been on here a whole lot, but we've grown extremely close during these past months. :3
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I have crush on here, that's about all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    *cough*sexist*cough*

Someone was once quite infatuated with me and admitted how much they wanted they have sex with me even though I was underage and clearly uninterested at the time.

They don't go here any more but that's the closest thing to a "love story" I've had on sppf. I'm not with relationships irl anyway so it's not the same online.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    Someone was once quite infatuated with me and admitted how much they wanted they have sex with me even though I was underage and clearly uninterested at the time.

They don't go here any more but that's the closest thing to a "love story" I've had on sppf. I'm not with relationships irl anyway so it's not the same online.
    Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    lmao at all these relationships that will not work out.

Best of luck though!
    open an e-dating section for the lolz (but seriously)

I've never had a Serebii relationship.. hit me up nor has the thought really occurred to me.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

I have a lot of friends I made on here like wow. One of my best online friends is Pokemon-Special, him and I have been friends since we were like eleven wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile412 View Post
    Well, I mean, when you become best friends with a person over the course of 3 years, I think you get to know them enough to know they're not a kidnapper.
    That's what a kidnapper wants you to believe.

Seriously tho, if you're going to meet a stranger from the internet, do so in a public place and don't go anywhere alone with them.

I once met up irl with a member who clearly liked me (the friends I had with me said it was preeeeetty noticeable) and who was quite oblivious to my "casual" mentions of my then-boyfriend. Otherwise, a couple other male members have professed to crushing on me over the years. Awkward stuff.

~Psychic

This thread makes me think of Dattebayo for some strange reason.

Aside from that, wasn't there something about "pairing" and "twins" or something? It's something that comes close to it.

I guess with most people here from the USA, its hard to meet up with anyone as I am not from there.

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

My girlfriend and I are both Serebii users (although she doesn't frequent the forums very often), but we met outside of Serebii so I don't know if that counts. :P
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

gosh why do people do this (meincluded) I mean, there's like a 95% chance none of these relationships will actually go anywhere. I mean , i remember once some girl confessed to me on the interwebz, and I went along with the relationship for the lulz at the beginning (I'm horrible I know, pls bb insult me more) but then I actually started liking her and then she actually found a guy she really liked irl and I cried for like 5 hours alone in my room and it was not a pretty sight. e-relationships suck. women suck. which is why i only go after men now for the most part.

none of this made any sense, but I guess that's the entirety of my online dating life

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7572/80892393.jpg

that's the picture someone from here made for me, needless to say he was one creepy mother****er

How would you people meet up if one of you guys is living in the central US and the other in London?

Unless one wants to spend money on plane tickets and move, no.

Well, I'm not exactly interested in this stuff anyway, so...xP

Not on this forum but on another forum i got close to this one guy who, ALWAYS had to talk to me. Got close. But the endings...not great. It was like the end of romeo and juliet story completly one sided.
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast