Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Love on Serebii?

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    try ones that people actually use (like eharmony and okcupid and stuff) lol
    Been there done that, I feel pathetic at this point lol. So that's why I'm just chillin. I WANT to have someone, but I won't die if I don't find her soon.

In the end, making friends is awesome for the time being.

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Friend Code: 4811-6937-0414 PM me if you want to add me for your friend safari
    My RE Shiny Pokemon: x1x1x1x1x2
    My Shiny Pokemon Attained with Breeding + MM: x2x1x1

Well I have had love on a forum site I used a long time ago with two different guys as well as Habbo Hotel. I am not going to talk about the guy from Habbo to much cuz he was really messed up and a reall ***hole but he lived two hours away from me and after the break up we stopped talking until Fall 2013 cuz he moved to the city that's outside of the town I go to college in and he wanted to hookup with me but I had no interested at all. He was the second guy I dated.

The first guy was the first guy I truly ever loved at the time I had just turned 18 and he was 16 but almost 17 and he lived in Florida. After a week of dating his homophonic father put a stop to it but after a few weeks with out talking we started talking again and dated again for two months until his dad found out again and this time he said he would get disowned if he did not stop talking to me and I haven't heard from him since.

The third guy I dated online lived in Pennsylvania and we where good friends and it just became a relationship but it only lasted a few weeks because I couldn't handle the distance and there was a lot of stuff going on in his life that just being friends was for the best and since then he as sadly passed away.

I had one other online relationship that was from a dating site the guy lived six hours away from me and we did meet in person once but did not go as planed cuz his friends tagged along so they could be dropped off in Toronto before he came to see me and they caused a lot of problems for him to get here and after he did get here they texted him to come back cuz they needed him to take them somewhere and after that we started fighting a lot cuz he gave into his friends and never lived up to what he promised me and we spent a month planning to spend 3 days together and we ended up only spending an hour together thanks to his friends.

Trying to find another gay guy is hard so using dating sites is something I do and I now have a rule that the farthest someone can live away from me is 2 hours. Would I date someone off here probably not even though this site is full of Pokémon fans and my dream guy is someone who is as big of a Pokémon fan as me but I feel this site is for making friends only.
    3DS Friend Code: 5455-9492-3491

even Pokémon supports the LGBT community

alright so can anyone say they've recently found love in these forums? Just curious

Not me, I've never had a girlfriend . I've been a loner for the past 13 years.

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6624-1567
    Credit to Overkill for the great banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Fossildude747 View Post
    Dang, but how old are you? I'm on my 20s and I've been single for almost 2yrs and it sucks, I can't imagine 13yrs unless of course you're just a teen, then don't sweat it for now lol

I have to admit, that is a bit sad...
    But it will eventually come, it always does.

Aside from that, i have yet to hear of a relationship that starts online and lasts more than a year.

*Credits to my sister for the Banner made from scratch*
    Steel Pwns. If your favorite type is Steel, put this in your signature. (Started By Dr. Empoleon)
    FC: 4527-8908-8969
    IGN: Daniel

Yea I am just a teen. Actually my family is shorter than usual, so girls actually think I'm cute since I am small, and I only asked out one girl, who rejected me because she had a boyfriend and I didn't know. So I guess it's a bit less sad when those facts are to consider.

Yea I am just a teen. Actually my family is shorter than usual, so girls actually think I'm cute since I am small, and I only asked out one girl, who rejected me because she had a boyfriend and I didn't know. So I guess it's a bit less sad when those facts are to consider.
    If that so then there is nothing to really worry about. Relationships this early are fun but in most scenarios don't go that far, and aren't really important.
    It is until one is in their late 20's that people start worrying about it, there are things more important that dating before this age.

*Credits to my sister for the Banner made from scratch*
    Steel Pwns. If your favorite type is Steel, put this in your signature. (Started By Dr. Empoleon)
    FC: 4527-8908-8969
    IGN: Daniel

Yea, guess you are right. And I can see why people in 20's worry, living alone with no one to talk to when you get home, just you (and possibly pets) in a house would creep me out.

Yea, guess you are right. And I can see why people in 20's worry, living alone with no one to talk to when you get home, just you (and possibly pets) in a house would creep me out.
    yeah being 21 and single really does suck and I am a bit of a hopeless romantic as well so that doesn't help This last year as been hard on me because I went through cancer. I am all better now and getting my life back together I just got re-hired at a grocery store I worked at 2 years ago. I really want to date someone but I am finding telling guys I meet that I am a cancer survivor is a bit of a turn off but it's who I am now and I feel I should be 100% honest about myself
    3DS Friend Code: 5455-9492-3491

even Pokémon supports the LGBT community

Good one dude you hit the nail on the head. That's pretty much how I live minus the pets...I don't like pets.

Like, internet dating?
    Either way, I've never been in a relationship with someone. Doesn't appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAbsol View Post
    Like, internet dating?
    Either way, I've never been in a relationship with someone. Doesn't appeal to me.
    I so wish I could be like that too, and most of the time I like being left alone anyway, yet there are those times I just feel like I need someone even for a few minutes cuz it gets lonely.

Don't you ever feel like that?

Just as a reminder this isn't the "OH GOD I'M SO LONELY" thread.
    The average person after entering #spp-misc
    3DS Friend Code 4656-5949-1831

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Just as a reminder this isn't the "OH GOD I'M SO LONELY" thread.
    It's not...my bad?
    Last edited by AMV3021; 24th June 2014 at 9:26 PM.

I remember way back when there was a member who created a shipping partnership with me. At the time I wasn't really aware of what it entailed, but yeah. We liked eachother but never went further than that. Haven't spoken to her for years now...
    FC 4141-3205-9954
    Bug Type Safari with Pinsir. Just PM me your FC if you want to add me.

Also looking for shiny Sunkern and Rayquaza!

Honestly, I can't picture myself having romantic affections for anybody on this website only because of geographical location differences and age of the person. Not to say it's a bad thing, if anything: I encourage unity, I just personally can't see myself doing it.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112