Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Love on Serebii?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7572/80892393.jpg

that's the picture someone from here made for me, needless to say he was one creepy mother****er
    kawaii as ****

on topic, nope.
    Don't plan on it.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

that's the picture someone from here made for me, needless to say he was one creepy mother****er
    Lol, that's one funny picture.

I don't know, if I was to meet up with someone I would hope to god it isn't some creep lol. I did that once. We met a mall, and this girl was just flat-out creepy, so I told her I was going to the bathroom, and booked it out of the mall.
    My Pokemon VGC Stats:
    VGC 2010 Regionals Seattle - Lost 3rd Round
    VGC 2011 Regionals Seattle - Lost 3rd Round
    VGC 2012/2013 Regionals Vancouver- Was eliminated
    VGC 2013 World Championship - Vancouver - Entered in LCQ; Was Eliminated

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessazn View Post
    I guess with most people here from the USA, its hard to meet up with anyone as I am not from there.
    I'm from Canada and I've managed to find a good few members over the years who live nearby. Also met up with people while on trips to different cities/in the Middle East and such. The usual lol.

Quote Originally Posted by latiamy View Post
    Not on this forum but on another forum i got close to this one guy who, ALWAYS had to talk to me. Got close. But the endings...not great. It was like the end of romeo and juliet story completly one sided.
    Uh have you ever read Romeo and Juliet? They were about 14/15, fell in love at first sight, and both wound up committing suicide due to a misunderstanding. I'm not sure how your story is like that at all.

15 and I've still got nobody, this thread makes me sad -_-

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    15 and I've still got nobody, this thread makes me sad -_-
    I'm only sad because a 15 year old is this focused on girls when very few young relationships ever last. It shouldn't be that important at 15.

On topic, (I am a guy) I made a good friend on here that later told me he was gay. It was kind of awkward from then on. Nothing else really.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Uh, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    clearly uninterested at the time
    Ooh.

Well it wasn't here but I remember two people met through a similar website/forum and met each other in real life after knowing each other for about two years. They talked through MSN and video chat that they eventually got together. Few years past they even the guy when to propose and were meant to marry but the girl broke it off. So, that lasted about five years.

I haven't heard from parties for about four years so I don't know what happened though it was cute watching them grow feelings for each other. Too bad it ended horribly.

Everyone loves me as I am awesome..........

...........in my head ¬_¬;

I can't take my eyes off those boobs. o_O;

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    Uh have you ever read Romeo and Juliet? They were about 14/15, fell in love at first sight, and both wound up committing suicide due to a misunderstanding.
    When I first read Romeo and Juliet and got to that part I just face palmed hard over their stupidly. ¬_¬;

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile412 View Post
    Well, I mean, when you become best friends with a person over the course of 3 years, I think you get to know them enough to know they're not a kidnapper.
    True. I don't think a kidnapper would stick to one person for three years lol

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

~Mist~ is still with her fella.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Uh have you ever read Romeo and Juliet? They were about 14/15, fell in love at first sight, and both wound up committing suicide due to a misunderstanding. I'm not sure how your story is like that at all.
    Of course i read it. Had to read it twice in school. >.<
    I wouldn't say it was Exactly like it. That would mean i wouldn't be here to type this. Lol. Just that it was sad. But this was many years ago. Haha.
    Last edited by Shadow of Umbreon; 10th September 2013 at 4:51 PM.
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

I can't decide if this thread is funny or creepy.

I got hit on by RedMage when I first joined this site. Don't think that counts, though, because I'm pretty sure he hit on every woman who joined at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    I didn't even know people meet like that on here :3 When you meet them how would you know theyre not a kidnapper or w/e anyway. I mean, if ur the guy ud be fine, but if u were the girl wouldnt it be weird? I wouldnt date even tho im a guy just cause u never really know a person. or maybe im... PARANOID *cue scary sound effects*
    I'd have to agree with you on the most part but I also do think people on here do form good relationships as well. But as far as meeting someone in real life it could be difficult if they live far away then you could only skype which is ok but just wouldn't be the same as meeting them in real life. But then again anything is possible if your positive.
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

Quote Originally Posted by Azure SolarFlyte™ View Post
    How would you people meet up if one of you guys is living in the central US and the other in London?

Unless one wants to spend money on plane tickets and move, no.

Well, I'm not exactly interested in this stuff anyway, so...xP
    That's kinda my problem. I am currently in a relationship over serebii, but it's like this. I would, however, if I had the money, pay for plane tickets.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    That's kinda my problem. I am currently in a relationship over serebii, but it's like this. I would, however, if I had the money, pay for plane tickets.
    You have to work for it. And when I say "work," I mean literally work.

Oh, wait. I just looked at you're profile. You're 12. lol Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    You have to work for it. And when I say "work," I mean literally work.

Oh, wait. I just looked at you're profile. You're 12. lol Never mind.
    Exactly, I'm kinda stuck. . But, I just gotta be positive.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

I had one, just not on here. .-. (Though she has an account on her.)

It's been over for a while. like, 2009-2010 type of thing. (Or was it 2008-2009? IDK, whatever year was between my 8th grade and ninth grade year.)

Still kind of saddens me thinking back on it though...She really left an impression on me the day we met for real, and those feelings lingered on for so long...Sometimes i wonder if they still do...

The story actually is kind of saddening TBH...

We planned to meet up in the summer of that year, but due to us being err...I wanna say...*****y to each other? We ended up breaking up before then. (She broke up with me.)

BUT...I was stubborn. I let her go with her decision after a day or so, but I was still bound and determined to see her. I wouldn't take no to coming over. So she let up and said it was fine. I told her I also wanted at least a hug before I left.

I REALLY don't know what compelled me to see her like that. Like seriously. All that happened that day was awkwardness awkwardness and awkwardness. And she didn't even give me the hug!

......Until the end of the day where she ran out right before I left and "glomped" (running hug) me, saying in a slightly low voice "Bye Pika..."

That was... horribly tugging on me. I regressed back to a hole and read ranma fanfiction for the entire summer.

I'm not gonna go into what caused the break up. I really don't feel like it. It was just both us (Probably mostly me...) being needy and very demanding of each other.

We were young, I was young, and honestly, I've mentally blocked out most of the crap that happened if only to keep my psych from breaking earlier on. I do know that for whatever I did I feel horrible for, but I know that apologizing for it doesn't do it...

There's not many words I can use to express how I really feel though... I don't know if I'll ever even have a chance at a relationship that deep ever again, even if it is just me unable to get over this.

hope you enjoyed my rant.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Exactly, I'm kinda stuck. . But, I just gotta be positive.
    Well, never give up. Never lose hope.

And I am too young for an internet relationship, just 10. And I am not keen on that, either.

Not meant maliciously, but they can be complicated. More so than normal ones.

Anyway, good luck, you all with internet relationships, I suppose.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post

When I first read Romeo and Juliet and got to that part I just face palmed hard over their stupidly. ¬_¬;
    I don't think you understood the play; it wasn't stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    I got hit on by RedMage when I first joined this site. Don't think that counts, though, because I'm pretty sure he hit on every woman who joined at the time.
    It's like a right of passage: if you don'tget hit on by RedMage, you're not a true girl serebiian.

biatch im fabulous

I could never do an Online Relationship. I'm be too afraid that I'd get Catfished. (Google it) I only go out with people I can physically touch.

Good luck with yours, though.

Never realised people started relationships on here. Seems risky to me guess thats just me.

no

Quote Originally Posted by Electricbluewolf View Post
    It's like a right of passage: if you don'tget hit on by RedMage, you're not a true girl serebiian.
    *if it helps, he also hit on guys. or so another user told me

I've never liked the idea of online relationships. I'm the kind of person who feels that talking to someone face to face, one on one is really important. There's nothing wrong with doing it of course, it's just not something that would work for me.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

How is it possible to successfully have a relationship on here?! Everyone here is on a side of the gap of either being a little kid or a college (or older) student. One half shouldnt even be worrying about love and the other is probably not gonna tell you their true life.
    Too uncreative to make a new sig...

Quote Originally Posted by IAintObeezy View Post
    How is it possible to successfully have a relationship on here?! Everyone here is on a side of the gap of either being a little kid or a college (or older) student. One half shouldnt even be worrying about love and the other is probably not gonna tell you their true life.
    You underestimate kids (teenagers) and their desire to have a love life. Especially ones that are lonely or really socially awkward. They open up here, and gain feelings for those who are truly nice to them and have the same interests here.

I know from experience...

Though I think that most don't work out, its perfectly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sling View Post
    no
    *if it helps, he also hit on guys. or so another user told me
    Is that true? owo

I got hit on by him, but only because I came off as a girl.

After about 20 PMs back and forth, when he found out I was a guy (I tend to do that to people...XD) he immediately stopped responding.

Kind of...weird. XD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast