Thread: Best Pick Up item?

Default Best Pick Up item?

Hey all,

Recently my lvl 10 Zigzagoon (crazy!) picked up an Ultra ball from a Wild Encounter (WE). Bearing in mind, I've recently started playing pokémon again and I've started a new game on Ruby, I haven't even got any badges yet.

So, what's the best thing you're Pokémon has managed to pick up on Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

Thanks,

Bluebird55 .
    Bluebird55's Battle-Beating Duo!

My Friend Code - 1891-1851-7972

Wow, that's cool! ...but it's 10% chance...

I once found a Protein! No joke!

I think the best items I got were a ton of Earthquake TMs which are very valuable in 3rd gen, I raised five Linoones to level 91+ just so I could get as many of them as possible. I also got a lot of Leftovers the same way which proved to be useful as well, though unlike the TMs, they could also be bought at the Battle Frontier. Other than that, I also got a lot of Rare Candies which I used to raise certain Pokemon to level 100.

I've picked up a Rare Candy before.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I've gotten a few Rare Candy and stat boosting items before. I also got lucky enough to get a Nugget a few times. My Linoone is level 82, so I want a chance to get lots of Earthquake TMs, and some more stat boosting items. I would probably clone the Linoone, but it would be more fun to train 4 more.

I always used to get Nuggets and make tons of dosh in Pokemon Sapphire, which was pretty useful. I also got quite a lot of the Stat Boosting Items too!
    Too much water guys!

Wow, lots of rare items everyone has picked up haha :-).
    I completely forgot about the Rare Candy and I've yet to get one :-).

Lots of rare candies Over 70 of them.
    About 10 ether's.
    8 PP ups.
    I like raising pokemon with pickup as zigzagoon is one of my favorites(And all of my encountered shinies (7) were when I had a zigzagoon in my party so that gives even more love to zigzagoon).

I didnt know people raise linoones. :x

I had a zigzagoon in my party and picked up a couple berries and stuff. Do they pick up better items the higher the level?

I've gotten an Earthquake TM on Emerald from Pickup. I raised a Pickup Pokemon to a high level and then did a bunch of battles just to get that TM because I needed to teach a Pokemon on my team Earthquake.

My lv100 pick up aipom give me TM earthquake and a lot of rare candies
    that was really wonderful
    Black 2 shinies
    RE
    MM

3DS Friend Code : 0275-9038-5696

Good good, I think pickup is a really useful ability, especially on Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (RSE), where it isn't exactly easy :-).

In all my playthroughs, my Zigzagoons always seem to pickup Rare Candies and Nuggets in the beginning of the game, though I've found that later in the game they're surprisingly less common.

I never really cared for the Nuggets, I always have way too much money to spend on the pokémon games. And in RSE it's also so easy to get money by just battling that lady and the rich kid at Route 104 over and over again while holding amulet coin and stealing the nuggets that their Linoones hold with Thief or Covet, $19200 per battle cashing in :P. PP ups are really useful, I got a few of those.
    Master balls are the cheapest thing ever invented. It's more fun catching everything with balls that can fail. 'caught Latios in the wild without master ball ftw'

rare candies baby all the way hahahha

Rare candies and the odd PP up are the best things I've managed to acquire so far...
    Currently playing : Ruby - Play time: 296 hours 10 minutes, 324 owned, 359 seen, no shinies.