Page 346 of 872 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 21793

Thread: Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Nah, Animators probably got lazy to animate Ash and Serena at that time. Kinda common to most anime, especially when they are not the ones talking. Sometimes we just think that they are staring at each other, but in fact the animators forgot to make them move or got lazy to do so.
    Why must you do this to us ._. Don't ruin my dreams.... Please let me hear the trumpets :P

I'm just really excited to see what is to come!! Also why is Serena so damn beautiful!! She is just so cute
    Last edited by KingJazza; 13th December 2013 at 9:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingJazza View Post
    Why must you do this to us ._. Don't ruin my dreams.... Please let me hear the trumpets :P

I'm just really excited to see what is to come!! Also why is Serena so damn beautiful!! She is just so cute
    Now we're talking about how beautiful Serena is? Well, okay, she is pretty. What's next? How she would look like in different dresses?

Speaking of that, do you think one of Serena's goal is to become a fashion model? Given the fact that she loves clothes and the fact that her game offers character customization. Do you think Serena will drag Ash into this and perhaps make a PR video together?

Edit: Okay, she is indeed pretty, she's so pretty that I keep on making PR videos of her. >_< Ash! You better get that girl! You lucky bastard!
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 13th December 2013 at 10:18 AM.

Serena looks so cute ingame with different clothes on! I hope they do an episode on PR videos soon. Also, I still think hatless Serena is best Serena. I like her with shorter hair in the game. I wonder if they'll change hairstyles in the anime?
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Okay I think we need to stop talking about just Serena guys.

it is getting a little off topic, I blame that picture of Serena dressing up as Santa, may we should think about what the picture would be like if Ash was her helper, holding hands while giving presents to the little kids, spending a white Christmas together under the stars, seems like a sweet idea, too bad we most likely will never see it, but it does seem nice.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post

it is getting a little off topic, I blame that picture of Serena dressing up as Santa, may we should think about what the picture would be like if Ash was her helper, holding hands while giving presents to the little kids, spending a white Christmas together under the stars, seems like a sweet idea, too bad we most likely will never see it, but it does seem nice.
    I know, right? Well so much for the Christmas special, it's for everyone anyway. I'd be more interested if they do a special for Valentines. Now that's where we're gonna talk about business. I want them to make a valentines day special with Ash and Serena as a couple. I don't care if the target of this Anime is mostly kids. Just...Do..It...
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 13th December 2013 at 12:52 PM.

I'm pretty ure anything related to Valentine's day would be a giveaway, not a special, check the Calendar for next year, where would it go? Plus, anything that happens can't force the ship for non-shippers, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post

it is getting a little off topic, I blame that picture of Serena dressing up as Santa.
    We are guys, and we like to talk about cute girls. All is normal in the world.

But its true, let go back to the main topic. I am hoping to get soon the last episode from PM subs. Cant wait to see it.
    Last edited by GamefanPPG; 13th December 2013 at 1:30 PM.

Nah, Animators probably got lazy to animate Ash and Serena at that time. Kinda common to most anime, especially when they are not the ones talking. Sometimes we just think that they are staring at each other, but in fact the animators forgot to make them move or got lazy to do so.
    It could be but why Prof. Sycamore said that (Help me too) while he looked at them? The writers did it (Sycamore's line) on purpose IMO. Perhaps the writers took the opportunity due to laziness lol.
    Last edited by kj93; 13th December 2013 at 3:03 PM.

I wonder if Ash actually likes Serena ?i mean he was shy to ask her to travel with with them. Any one know when the episode will be out in PM subs? i want to watch it already subbed .Some one said above that Serena in the Christmas outfit was the closest to maho shojo what does that mean?
    Nintendo 3ds friend code 5386-7721-6796 add me if you want to battle or trade
    I try to get along with everyone I completely support Ash and Serena pairing i Support Amourshipping

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Red 626 View Post
    I wonder if Ash actually likes Serena ?i mean he was shy to ask her to travel with with them. Any one know when the episode will be out in PM subs? i want to watch it already subbed .Some one said above that Serena in the Christmas outfit was the closest to maho shojo what does that mean?

To answer your questions:

1. Not clear yet. We wouldn't know until we get a rock solid hint from Ash's side. But he is already showing some subtle hints. Like what you've mentioned, being shy in front of Serena when he asked her to join them from their journey. Another possible hint would be when he was all fired up because of Serena. But we can't guarantee yet if he really likes Serena. Maybe as a friend for now.

2. Before, subs would come out a day after the airing of the show in Japan. But PM subs may take at least 2-3 days before they release the subs.

3. It's just that the way how Serena poses. It makes her look like a mahou shoujo (Magical girl) with that Santa outfit.
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 13th December 2013 at 3:40 PM.

@asuna07neros I think since Ash was shy in front of Serena when he asked her to travel with them that could count as a hint . Weren't the subs incorrect though? i remember hearing people complain how inaccurate they were . so that's what it means thanks .
    I try to get along with everyone I completely support Ash and Serena pairing i Support Amourshipping

How cute serena secret santa!why there isn t ash???????
    Ah and cute screenshot!honestely i waiting a hint for this episode but i M excited for the next!

@asuna07neros I think since Ash was shy in front of Serena when he asked her to travel with them that could count as a hint . Weren't the subs incorrect though? i remember hearing people complain how inaccurate they were . so that's what it means thanks .
    Honestly, the biggest hint that I'm looking for (and probably most of us here at this thread) is when Ash blushes towards Serena like how she blushed to him. Yeah, okay he did blushed on his previous female companions and vice versa, but it was just out of teasing and/or embarrassment. I guess something like being around her most of the time or being happy for her, and then he blushed, that's one of the biggest hint that I'm looking for. Serena blushed on Ash most of the time without any teasing and that's what strongly implies that she does have a crush on Ash.

He's already there, yeah being embarrassed when he asked her to join. Also, add the fact that he was motivated by Serena and became more concerned of her when she and the others were taken by Team Rocket. All we need is a blush from him.

About the subs, yeah some people does complain that the subs are not accurate. We need a better subber. But I appreciate their effort and at least they did what they could.

Quote Originally Posted by sage striaton View Post
    How cute serena secret santa!why there isn t ash???????
    Ah and cute screenshot!honestely i waiting a hint for this episode but i M excited for the next!
    He's inside that sack. JK
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 13th December 2013 at 4:07 PM.

I think we will see Ash blush towards Serena as you say maybe it will be in a upcoming episode but i hope he does it like if Serena gets close to him or asks him a question he will blush or something . I think the people that subbed the episodes that used to did a good job at it they at least tried .

About the subs, yeah some people does complain that the subs are not accurate. We need a better subber. But I appreciate their effort and at least they did what they could.
    PM is the best Pokemon subs right now. The one what people complained a lot for it lack of accuracy was the "deceased" Lucariosubs.

Quote Originally Posted by GamefanPPG View Post
    PM is the best Pokemon subs right now. The one what people complained a lot for it lack of accuracy was the "deceased" Lucariosubs.
    I see, thanks for the info. I guess I'll rewatch Pokemon XY 1-7 to see the difference and what they actually said in the anime. Once again thanks.

Back to topic. Aside from blushing, what other hints that you want from Ash that will make you convinced that he does have a feelings for Serena?

Oh my daze, you know when her and Bonnie said Team Rockets motto, did any body notice that Serena adjusted her hat like Ash dose, maybe she's got some characteristics from Ash, maybe not, I'm not sure if it means anything probably not it would be nice to think so though
    Last edited by PokeHero96; 13th December 2013 at 4:50 PM.
    Just a normal girl with a life!
    --- AmourShipper ---
    --- Ash Ketchum Fan ---

Quote Originally Posted by PokeHero96 View Post
    Oh my daze, you know when her and Bonnie said Team Rockets motto, did any body notice that Serena adjusted her hat like Ash dose, maybe she's got some characteristics from Ash, maybe not, I'm not sure if it means anything probably not it would be nice to think so though

No I think she did it just to look tough, that's looking a bit too much into it.
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men.
    Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life
    Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
    On such a full sea are we now afloat,
    And we must take the current when it serves,
    Or lose our ventures."
    -William Shakespeare Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by GamefanPPG View Post
    I have a feeling that we need an Serena and Bonnie thread, or is there already one ??

@Queequeg yeahh, true..

EDIT - To keep on topic, heres a question...

If they do ever reveal their feelings, when do you think will be the best time for them to do so ??
    Last edited by PokeHero96; 13th December 2013 at 6:14 PM.
    Just a normal girl with a life!
    --- AmourShipper ---
    --- Ash Ketchum Fan ---

i dont know if this a hint or not, i rewatch some prev gen episode and i notice when ash group in danger, ash always sayinh " r u guys okay?" but this time, ash only ask serena and forget about the prof or bonnie,

Serena has yet to even hold Pikachu or have him sit on her head/shoulder. That's gotta happen before any major hints. It will be a sign that Pikachu trusts/likes her fully. Pikachu spent a lot of time on Dawn's shoulder in certain episodes. Pikachu was on May's head from time to time. Brock held Pikachu sometimes during Ash's battle/contests.
    Last edited by ElectroBall; 13th December 2013 at 6:40 PM.
    AmourShipping, AdvanceShipping, PearlShipping, SapphirePearlShipping

Quote Originally Posted by PokeHero96 View Post
    If they do ever reveal their feelings, when do you think will be the best time for them to do so ??
    I think at a time when one, or both are confused about a lot of things. When they discuss all the topics they aren't sure about, and eventually they get to their topic of just exactly who they are to eachother

Do you guys think that pikachu will pick up on the hints that Serena likes Ash? I hope he does i could picture him shocking Ash if he doesn't pick on her hints towards him . I hope we get a episode where the group gets separated from each other and Ash and Serena have to find Bonnie and Clemont .

Do you guys think that pikachu will pick up on the hints that Serena likes Ash? I hope he does i could picture him shocking Ash if he doesn't pick on her hints towards him . I hope we get a episode where the group gets separated from each other and Ash and Serena have to find Bonnie and Clemont .
    Definitely. Pokemon seem to be able to sense the feelings of their trainers and Pikachu is no different.
    AmourShipping, AdvanceShipping, PearlShipping, SapphirePearlShipping

Page 346 of 872 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast