Page 423 of 859 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,575 of 21466

Thread: Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

don't get your hopes up to high because it would most likely ruined it for you I think I'll like the movie even if it doesn't have any shipping moments in it

Hello everybody I've been coming to this website for years since back in 2006, that's when I learned about shipping and stuff and let's just say it left a bad taste in my mouth due to the whole shipping war.

I have been watching and studying each of the shipping fanbases for years now and I never really felt the urge to interact with one of them until now. I have to admit that I'm not a shipper but I have to be completely honest here, there is a part of me that really wants to see this ship happen but I do want to stay neutral for the most part though. So let's just say I thought it would be a good idea to stop watching and just go for it and so here I am. For the record I've been keeping up with this thread since it was like two pages long a few months back.

I have two questions for all of you, but I'll ask one at a time.

Here is my first question for you guys and gals:

Now you remember when we first met pyramid King Brandon back in season 9 and Ash ended up getting possessed by that evil king? Well my question is this

If Ash was to get possessed again like that what do you think Serena would do to bring him back to normal?

Now from what I've seen in other Anime this one included, I think she could hug him and maybe that could work with setting Ash free from the spirits control over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    Hello everybody I've been coming to this website for years since back in 2006, that's when I learned about shipping and stuff and let's just say it left a bad taste in my mouth due to the whole shipping war.

I have been watching and studying each of the shipping fanbases for years now and I never really felt the urge to interact with one of them until now. I have to admit that I'm not a shipper but I have to be completely honest here, there is a part of me that really wants to see this ship happen but I do want to stay neutral for the most part though. So let's just say I thought it would be a good idea to stop watching and just go for it and so here I am. For the record I've been keeping up with this thread since it was like two pages long a few months back.

I have two questions for all of you, but I'll ask one at a time.

Now you remember when we first met pyramid King Brandon back in season 9 and Ash ended up getting possessed by that evil king? Well my question is this

If Ash was to get possessed again like that what do you think Serena would do to bring him back to normal?

Now from what I've seen in other Anime this one included, I think she could hug him and maybe that could work with setting Ash free from the spirits control over him.
    I also think she should hug him, while yelling at him to remember her. What i am hoping for is Serena kissing ash to snap him out of it. Ash of course, would remember nothing, but Serena and everyone else would.
    Shippings:
    - Amourshipping (OTP)
    - Contestshipping

Fanfiction Account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5343245/ (sorry for 2 month hiatus)
    - A Valentine's Day Carol (Alternate ending added)
    - Ash and Serena's Wedding
    - New Year's in Kalos
    - Ash NOT in a Coma Theory
    - Ash and Serena's Honeymoon
    - Serena's Many Heartbreaks (Ch. 8 is out and about!)
    - Amour
    - Cinderena
    - Ash and Serena's First Date
    - Serena Responds to Hate Mail (Bonus Features Added)
    - Serena's Death
    - Twitch Plays Amourshipping
    - Hoenn Confirmed (newest story)

3DS FC: 4081-5743-8988

Copy and Paste this into your Signature if you ship Ash and Serena together! Amourshipping forever!

Quote Originally Posted by taeuknam View Post
    I also think she should hug him, while yelling at him to remember her. What i am hoping for is Serena kissing ash to snap him out of it. Ash of course, would remember nothing, but Serena and everyone else would.
    Ash is a child but if in this series for Serena he is growing up? I hope!
    We have the same mind!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I can't see Serena saving Ash in a movie, at least not this early in a saga. Serena is passive, she doesn't really battle, and she views Ash as her hero. I can see Ash saving her but not the other way around.
    I think both scenarios could happen. Despite Serena's "passiveness," she still cares about Ash and in the heat of the moment, I'm sure she would do whatever it takes to save him. And obviously, I think Ash would save her too if she was in danger because she's his friend. I really don't care who saves who. As long as one of them sacrifices their safety to keep the other alive, I'll be happy. It would be the most romantic thing in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post

First off, welcome !

Second, like @taeuknam said, she will be hugging him while she is telling him to calm down, she could be like "Ash remember all them times we've had together, them times with Bonnie (shows Bonnie) with Clemont (shows Clemont) Pikachu and you other Pokemon (shows them/or just Pikachu since the others will be in their PokeBall maybe) and with me.." Ash could be struggling to try and loosen the grip "Okay, Ash! Think back! think back to the time you helped me in the forrest! When we were kids! do you remember what you said to me!" Ash is still struggling "You said never give up! thats what you've got to do! never give up! I know your in there somewhere and if you can just hear me say this! AWAYS BE STRONG! YOU CAN FIGHT IT!" It shows Ash trying to fight it "ASH FIGHT IT!" Ash screams and his eyes go back to normal, he sort of flops on to Serena's shoulder gasping for air, Serena still hugging him incase it gets ahold of Ash again. After a short while of silence, Ash has catched his breath and his dizziness has faded, Serena loosens her grip around Ash. A little dramatic, but hey xP
    Last edited by PokeHero96; 4th January 2014 at 1:03 AM.
    Just a normal girl with a life!
    --- AmourShipper ---
    --- Ash Ketchum Fan ---

The next big step Ash needs in growing up is to hug Serena and hopefully it becomes a casual thing. if we're lucky maybe serena will give him a peck on the cheek.
    "There is a tide in the affairs of men.
    Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life
    Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
    On such a full sea are we now afloat,
    And we must take the current when it serves,
    Or lose our ventures."
    -William Shakespeare Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Queequeg View Post
    The next big step Ash needs in growing up is to hug Serena and hopefully it becomes a casual thing. if we're lucky maybe serena will give him a peck on the cheek.
    Either of those things sound good to me lol. I really think that Serena will have to make the first move though; she may be passive but I fully expect her to kiss Ash or hold his hand or something in order to really get AmourShipping going. Although if Ash did something romantic first, I would die of joy because it would be so unexpected and out of character, yet still great. I'm not really picky about who makes the first move though. As long as something happens, I'm good.

hey lets not get to deep into this we cant just simply aspect these things to happen as much I like to see it in action but I doubt it then again pokemon is know for doing unbelievable stuff
    Last edited by shinyempoleon567; 4th January 2014 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Either of those things sound good to me lol. I really think that Serena will have to make the first move though; she may be passive but I fully expect her to kiss Ash or hold his hand or something in order to really get AmourShipping going. Although if Ash did something romantic first, I would die of joy because it would be so unexpected and out of character, yet still great. I'm not really picky about who makes the first move though. As long as something happens, I'm good.
    For all this talk of her being passive, she wasn't frightened to leave everything at home and search after him. And while she was nervous about it, she didn't back away from asking if he remembered her, and didn't have any qualms revealing their moment in the forest in front of the entire group.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    For all this talk of her being passive, she wasn't frightened to leave everything at home and search after him. And while she was nervous about it, she didn't back away from asking if he remembered her, and didn't have any qualms revealing their moment in the forest in front of the entire group.
    Maybe instead of passive, we should just say not that aggressive or assertive. But she definetly doesn't seem cowardly. She has a lot of adventure in her heart, just like Ash.

I also think that Serena should show more attitude, just like the attitude that she had leaving home to start her journey (Like Maldread said before. )
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2dj9k4l.jpg[/IMG]

I only called her passive because that seems to be the consensus about her character, although I personally don't think it's her biggest trait. I agree that she has the capacity to put herself out there, especially when it comes to Ash. She's only timid when it comes to interactions with him, and even then she manages to get over it and talk to him. The fact that she reminded Ash of their past and heavily implied to Ash that that was why she set off after him shows that she's more proactive than people give her credit for imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I only called her passive because that seems to be the consensus about her character, although I personally don't think it's her biggest trait. I agree that she has the capacity to put herself out there, especially when it comes to Ash. She's only timid when it comes to interactions with him, and even then she manages to get over it and talk to him. The fact that she reminded Ash of their past and heavily implied to Ash that that was why she set off after him shows that she's more proactive than people give her credit for imo.
    I think what they mean by passive is that she doesn't snap at Ash.
    I wouldn't say she's passive, just polite to her crush.
    "Oh yeah, well, something 'unbelievable' has happened to my FACE, okay?!"
    ... that is not passive.
    Shippings:
    - Amourshipping (OTP)
    - Contestshipping

Fanfiction Account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5343245/ (sorry for 2 month hiatus)
    - New Year's in Kalos
    - Amour
    - Cinderena
    - Serena's Death

Copy and Paste this into your Signature if you ship Ash and Serena together! Amourshipping forever!

Thanks for welcoming me Morning Sun.
    I have a quick question for you all, please forgive me if it's been asked before.

What type of reactions do you expect from Ash and Serena if they're forced to dance together? I think it would be more delightful if it happened during a ball dance or some sort of formal dance.
    Last edited by Dr Lugia; 4th January 2014 at 3:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lugia View Post
    What type of reactions do you expect from Ash and Serena if they're forced to dance together? I think it would be more delightful if it happened during a ball dance or some sort of formal dance.
    Well I am sure Ash would be nervous nervous, saying things like "I can't dance! I don't have a clue!" Then after some encouragement from Clemont and Bonnie, he would agree. Followed by Serena volunteering to mentor him. (I could see dancing be a secret skill of hers). This could obviously lead to shippy moments. Ash and Serena practicing alone. Ash goofing up, but both have a good laugh about it before Serena helps him, encouraging him, as they both improve hand in hand. And the n when the time of the ball finally comes, I could see the dance floor cleared for them as they dance. Proving to be quite the team. Everyone will see what amazing partners they make and the synergy they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendawg65 View Post
    Well I am sure Ash would be nervous nervous, saying things like "I can't dance! I don't have a clue!" Then after some encouragement from Clemont and Bonnie, he would agree. Followed by Serena volunteering to mentor him. (I could see dancing be a secret skill of hers). This could obviously lead to shippy moments. Ash and Serena practicing alone. Ash goofing up, but both have a good laugh about it before Serena helps him, encouraging him, as they both improve hand in hand. And the n when the time of the ball finally comes, I could see the dance floor cleared for them as they dance. Proving to be quite the team. Everyone will see what amazing partners they make and the synergy they have.
    Ash had no qualms about dancing with Misty (even after he checked her out) when she asked him at the end of The Ghost of Maiden's Peak episode. So...he shouldn't be embarrassed here.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Ash had no qualms about dancing with Misty (even after he checked her out) when she asked him at the end of The Ghost of Maiden's Peak episode. So...he shouldn't be embarrassed here.
    Well I think otherwise. When he danced with Misty, it was a casual thing at some fun little party. A ball would be a different story. There would probably be far more pressure as he would be expected to perform well, in front of what will likely be a large crowd of strangers. Shoot, I have a horrible voice but I sang karaoke in front of my family and my Dad's coworkers for fun. But no way would I ever do it in front of a large group of strangers, especially if people were expecting me to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lugia View Post
    The question has probably been asked before, but I don't mind answering it.

I think it'd be such a momentous occasion. I recall seeing Ash dancing with Misty in the OS in one episode, and he didn't look all nervous and actually seemed to be enjoying himself. That was with Misty though, and I'm not sure how he feels about Serena other than "buddy" from the chart in the magazine. Anything could happen when it comes to his reaction. He could be a complete mess and be really uncomfortable, which would lead to some good interactions, or he could be really confident and completely sweep Serena off her feet. I feel Serena would either be really confident about dancing and play a lead in a scene like this, or she would be totally shocked in a good way if you understand what I'm trying to say; in other words, she would end up blushing constantly and mumbling/slurring words, but I don't think that would be the case; I see something more in the middle of this.

I'm not sure that they would ever be "forced" to dance at any point. Maybe people at a party suggest it, or they get voted as the cutest couple or something along those lines. The event itself could easily be at the parfum palace, and maybe the well known romantic/snippy fireworks scene could happen right afterwords. If that's the case, I think that would make it the shippiest episode in the history of pokemon. Just how I would envision it, and I've got no control over the writers.

Again, welcome to the club

maybe Ash will also check serena out? that would be a tremendous hint on Ash's part.
    she could be in a really beautiful dress and he would just stare at her.
    Shippings:
    - Amourshipping (OTP)
    - Contestshipping

- New Year's in Kalos
    - Amour
    - Cinderena
    - Serena's Death

Happy New Year to all! I want to post more artworks of mine but I'm too busy at work lately.

For now let me share this artwork from ShiftyYo:

Here's the link for the artwork : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=40746475

Give credits to ShiftyYo.

^This will be a harem by league time, take your poison about that.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Happy New Year to all! I want to post more artworks of mine but I'm too busy at work lately.

For now let me share this artwork from ShiftyYo:

Here's the link for the artwork : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=40746475

Give credits to ShilfyYo.
    The image is not showing somehow. Here let me help:

Source already mentioned by @asuna07neros

It's really nice to see Jessica being included in that pic. ShilfyYo already is my favorite because of that. :P

EDIT: I also noticed that an image embedded directly from pixiv won't show if the person viewing it isn't logged in at pixiv website.
    Last edited by CMDShift4; 4th January 2014 at 11:20 AM.

He also asked Dawn to dance, I forgot the name of the episode, but it was that Crogunk festival episode correct me if I'm wrong but yeah, when he asked her to dance, he wasn't shy to ask her, even though she refused, he still went of to have a good time.

What type of reactions do you expect from Ash and Serena if they're forced to dance together?

For Serena, I agree with @Nintendawg65 maybe dancing could be a hidden talent of hers, it will be interesting to see how she deals with that when the party comes.
    As for Ash, I'm not to sure, Ash seemed fine when it came to a basic parties where everybody is having a good time, but we have never really seen his reaction to having to dance in a formal party he wasn't aloud to do anything in the Lucario movie, although he did want to join his Pokemon, we didn't see how he reacted to dancing formally though but since his use to just going off and having fun dancing his own way, it would be interesting to see what his reaction will be to formal parties, were people dance formally, it will be a sight to see for sure.
    Just a normal girl with a life!
    --- AmourShipper ---
    --- Ash Ketchum Fan ---

ash would probably just think nothing of it but serena would be blushing like crazy and would be shy to dance with him

Page 423 of 859 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast