Page 644 of 1018 FirstFirst ... 544594634640641642643644645646647648654694744 ... LastLast
Results 16,076 to 16,100 of 25446

Thread: Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

The sacrificing topic always seems to come up for some reason. Wow, you guys sure want one of them to have their life in danger, huh? xD

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Lila had a crush on him but he wasn't able to pick up that signal.
    Who's Lila? The only one I can remember is her, and I know you don't mean that Lila :P

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    The sacrificing topic always seems to come up for some reason. Wow, you guys sure want one of them to have their life in danger, huh? xD

Who's Lila? The only one I can remember is her, and I know you don't mean that Lila :P
    Hey, it's fun for the sadist inside me

He/she probably means Anabel.

My deviantART page, check it out if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red View Post
    I was talking about when the ship becomes canon. Ash and Serena don't need to act all lovey-dovey with each other, but a hug after escaping certain danger seems likely.
    Is there anything that implies that the pairing will become completely canon though? I mean today's episode showed that Ash still hasn't realized that Serena likes him despite all the hints from her shown. If he can't even figure that out, he probably won't ever return Serena's feelings imo, which is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Is there anything that implies that the pairing will become completely canon though? I mean today's episode showed that Ash still hasn't realized that Serena likes him despite all the hints from her shown. If he can't even figure that out, he probably won't ever return Serena's feelings imo, which is sad.
    Well, we're just 25 episodes in, so there's definitely a chance. I almost felt as if the 'bride' question was to subtly sweep all the other Ash shippings under the rug, to show us that Ash never really felt 'that' way about his other female companions and that he's let go of feelings that may have existed back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post

I mean this cutie here: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...nkingofAsh.jpg

Well, we're just 25 episodes in, so there's definitely a chance. I almost felt as if the 'bride' question was to subtly sweep all the other Ash shippings under the rug, to show us that Ash never really felt 'that' way about his other female companions and that he's let go of feelings that may have existed back then.
    Yeah, for some odd reason that kinda makes me happy. I hope Serena will be his first love.

Ash isn't oblivious to love as some think, he sort of made connections about ?Drew x May in that AG series like every one else. They have to be heavy hints thought kiss on the cheek would open up his eyes maybe, it worked for the girls in movies two and fiveXD Or she could ask him out like Macey did back in the Johto league, what are the odds of that in Pokemon between Ash x girl companion? I'd love it if they did

Serena being shy and cooking or blushing isn't going to get Ash to notice her in that way, could keep his eyes open for his future wife though, Ash loves her cooking

I loved that some one brought up the mirage subject for Ash though for once

I hope if Serena's rival returns she keeps pushing Serena's buttons
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    To be fair, Serena hasn't actually done something that would make Satoshi realize her feelings for him. Sure, she blushed a lot, got jealous, worried and she have supported him all throughout their journey. As sweet and cute as those may sound, but none of them would eventually make Satoshi notice her crush in him. I'm just glad that Milfie kinda gives Serena a reason so that she could be more obvious to him.

The fact that Ash was asked the 'Are you interested in anyone ' question is already a huge leap because it was always the female who was asked that. Also, Blood Red's statement about 'sweeping other ships under the rug' pulls this one into a new light. It's exciting lol

To be fair, Serena hasn't actually done something that would make Satoshi realize her feelings for him. Sure, she blushed a lot, got jealous, worried and she have supported him all throughout their journey. As sweet and cute as those may sound, but none of them would eventually make Satoshi notice her crush in him. I'm just glad that Milfie kinda gives Serena a reason so that she could be more obvious to him.
    Good point. We know that Serena likes Ash because of the blushes and stuff that she's said to herself or others, but she hasn't really shown Ash that she considers him more than a friend. Ash probably won't notice her till she makes him notice her, like in XY021.

Do you think it would be any easier for Serena to get Ash's attention if she was to be more active in battling? Since Ash is all about battles, I guess he would need to end up with a girl who doesn't mind obsessing over pokemon with him or enjoys battling.

It seems clear that Serena likes Ash, but it's going to take awhile for Ash to notice that... As friends, how would you rank their relation? From Ash's point of view, he is Serena's friend, so it makes me wonder how close he considers her to be by this point.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    Do you think it would be any easier for Serena to get Ash's attention if she was to be more active in battling? Since Ash is all about battles, I guess he would need to end up with a girl who doesn't mind obsessing over pokemon with him or enjoys battling.

It seems clear that Serena likes Ash, but it's going to take awhile for Ash to notice that... As friends, how would you rank their relation? From Ash's point of view, he is Serena's friend, so it makes me wonder how close he considers her to be by this point.
    You're right. Ash has always been a person who considers battling the best way to bond with new people, so he'll definitely want to see Serena battle someday, maybe even battle her himself. After all, the only thing Ash loves more than food is Pokémon battling

I think I'd consider them to be good friends, but not best friend at this point. He doesn't know Serena all that well, and that'll take time.

I've finally finished coloring this one. Thanks to XY026, I was motivated and was able to beat procrastination and finish one of my artworks.

Artwork can be found at my Pixiv and Deviantart account:
    http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/a...hero-452987646
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=43396367

Well as they say the quickest way to a man's heart is his stomach and XY026 was a step in the right direction for Ash.

I've finally finished coloring this one. Thanks to XY026, I was motivated and was able to beat procrastination and finish one of my artworks.

Hey, not bad! I can see you put a lot of effort into it, and it shows. Thanks for making this

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    Well as they say the quickest way to a man's heart is his stomach and XY026 was a step in the right direction for Ash.
    Heh, definitely. Serena is Ash's only travel companion whose food he's liked, so I guess that's one point for Serena

I'm really digging this ship, way to much for my own good.
    Proud Snowribbonshipper, Amourshipper, and Laserbladeshipper

Well, now that Serena's crush has been confirmed within the show itself, how long do you guys think we have to wait before Ash starts getting his moments?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    I'm really digging this ship, way to much for my own good.
    In that case, you're going to do just fine in here. Welcome!

I agree, all of the hints that would scream out she likes him have been done either while his attention was focused on something else, like a gym battle or behind his back completely. Eventually Serena will have to approach him about it, though they need to be better friends before that point is reached IMO.

Great job, keep up the good work
    Heh, definitely. Serena is Ash's only travel companion whose food he's liked, so I guess that's one point for Serena
    Well excluding the dudes anyway....

Woah! This thread has exploded since the new episode, I had to read through nearly eight pages of posts. I just finished watching XY026, great to see another large hint from Serena, and was not expecting Millifeui to be an actual 'love rival'. Although, I still preferred XY021 as it had a hint from Ash (which can be interpreted differently) and hints from Serena.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxeaf View Post
    The fact that Ash was asked the 'Are you interested in anyone ' question is already a huge leap because it was always the female who was asked that. Also, Blood Red's statement about 'sweeping other ships under the rug' pulls this one into a new light. It's exciting lol
    This was actually my favourite part of the episode, even above Serena's conversation with Millifeui at the end. I believe Blood's right with the 'sweeping other ships under the rug' thing as well. Also nice to know that Ash has some idea about love and marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    So true, especially considering it was PokePuffs.

Hey, not bad! I can see you put a lot of effort into it, and it shows. Thanks for making this

Yeah, great picture, and excellent colour schemes. I do hope you mean female companion, as he would never shut up about Brock's and Cilan's cooking.

Well, now that Serena's crush has been confirmed within the show itself, how long do you guys think we have to wait before Ash starts getting his moments?
    Quite soon, definitely around the fourth gym in my opinion. I think he will dwell on the 'bride' question in his mind, and start to think about his relationship with Serena.

Go AmourShipping!!!!
    Last edited by torterra_4_the_win; 9th May 2014 at 12:57 PM.

I guess it can be considered not a hint, but I love how Ash was the first one to run to Serena when she was attacked and help her out. I guess it's just cute how Ash cares for her (but he does pretty much care about everyone).

And let me ask you all a question for discussion: What kind of girl would Ash find himself attracted to? What qualities would she need to have?

Hmm... Just watched it... I'm surprised the creators are throwing the towel to us pretty quickly. It's like they just said "F*ck it! We're gonna please the fans! They're too discontent!"

I don't think of much from that, seeing as though Pokemon is doing something different than previous seasons, and I admit, I had my doubts about Serena's crush, if it was really a crush, but this episode, my goodness, they're really trying to hammer this sh*t in. This episode took away all my doubts.

BUT JJ! ASH IS SO DENSE HE'S NOT INTERESTED IN ANY GIRLS OMGOMGOMG!!

You know what? I said it before. I can never in my life see Ash Ketchum mature. Not until pigs can genetically fly. However, this episode Ash just said he wasn't interested in anybody at the moment. He would rather be battling. I'm fine with that. If he stays a single man this whole run, killing all hopes of shipping, I'M FINE WITH THAT. I'm hoping Amour will become canon, but I don't know how they're gonna keep Ash in that state at the same time make Amour canon. How do you work that bullsh*t?
    Last edited by jjztiger; 9th May 2014 at 2:26 PM.
    "I'm the Canadian Infernape, been awfully cynical since 2011."

Something that I wish to talk about.

This week's episode was writen by Sonoda Hideki.

It is very unsual for him to write TV Episode's story, for those who follow writers know that Hideki writes story exclusively for Pokemon Movies and rarely writes TV Episodes.

Of course, this year is no different. Hideki is also the writer of Diancie movie along with Tomioka.

Since his episode has shown nice hints, I wouldn't be surprised if we get to see some nice SatoSere moments in this year's movie. =)

Well, thanks for reading XD

Quote Originally Posted by jjztiger View Post

I don't think of much from that, seeing as though Pokemon is doing something different than previous seasons, and I admit, I had my doubts about Serena's crush, if it was really a crush, but this episode, my goodness, they're really trying to hammer this sh*t in. This episode took away all my doubts.
    What on earth did you think it was? It was pretty obvious as of XY13 that she had a crush on him. :/

Edit: Oh hi PK0082, thanks for the info. I guess time will tell. I was wondering who wrote the episode yesterday.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 9th May 2014 at 2:45 PM.

Well the idea of Ash being mature enough for a girl friend would probably come with time. As for Serena she has tried to make attempts of Ash noticing her but not attempts at trying to get Ash to realize her feelings for him. I mean Serena's canon one-sided crush is cute and all but I'm more interested in how Ash's view toward her changes over time, more toward a romantic type of light hopefully.
    Proud Snowribbonshipper, Amourshipper, and Laserbladeshipper

Yeah, for some odd reason that kinda makes me happy. I hope Serena will be his first love.
    That scene wasn't really deep or all the meaningful. It was just another way of Ash, in his own way, saying "I'm not focused on marriage." I don't see it as sweeping anything under the rug. It's just a basic quality Ash has retained for years.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 9th May 2014 at 3:07 PM.

well we are only 25 episodes in, I don't see Ash being in such a hurry, so really being patient is the key, at the moment Serena is sassy towards characters other than Ash, but when it comes to her feelings for him well she is a little timid, so when she comes out of her shell later in the series, it should add for some more interesting moment and I think Millie (yes the girl from the last episode) might end up helping the situation in an unexpected way.

I feel that with Ash focusing on his goal, it shows great maturity on his part and not only that it adds a distinct possibility that he might through the life of this saga (slight possibility) develop a small crush on Serena and as the series goes on, well we will find out, at the moment, he loves Serena's baking, that is start, Serena has a long way to go.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Page 644 of 1018 FirstFirst ... 544594634640641642643644645646647648654694744 ... LastLast