Page 715 of 1018 FirstFirst ... 615665705711712713714715716717718719725765815 ... LastLast
Results 17,851 to 17,875 of 25446

Thread: Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

So are SHauna, Trevor, and Tierno from Kalos or Kanto? Because they have Kanto starters. If they were from Kanto, then they could have gone to the same camp Ash and Serena went to.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyCoordinator View Post
    So are SHauna, Trevor, and Tierno from Kalos or Kanto? Because they have Kanto starters. If they were from Kanto, then they could have gone to the same camp Ash and Serena went to.
    Probably got them from Sycamore like the games.

That's what's up!

I CAN ADMIT I MAY BE SHIPPING THE AMOUR.

I will facepalm if they did go to the summer camp. XD How may people went to that summer camp that Ash forgot about? I am going to guess that they are from Kalos, they are most likely being used to advertise the Kanto starters that you get in X and Y, probably give a bit of background information on them. And Shauna as the, you know, rival against Serena for Ash's affections. Possible rival anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Popopoyotl View Post
    I thought Serena was only AmourShipping? There are more parts? :O Also the Waiting Game sucks.

The Shauna/Trevor/Tierno arc will most definitely be focused on AmourShipping. I really don't see any of them holding that much attention in the show, so I am going to guess they are there for either 1: AmourShipping, or 2: Showcasing the Kanto Starters since you know this anime usually advertises features of the game. And since seeing that picture with Shauna with the heart made out of vine whips XD I am pretty sure it is both actually. This makes me wonder if Trevor and Tierno will be pushed hard into the background. Finally, that upper right scene of Serena without her hat at night, makes me think it will be of some significance. Probably wrong but meh.

Also, STOP GIVING ME NIGHTMARES! o.o EvilLucario will haunt my dreams...
    I have the same opinion with you about Serena. I always thought that is the reason why Serena to start her journey. Only Sana will have an effect of SatoSere in my opinion since the other two are not that likely onto the shipping I guess. Finally the Lucario was not that horrible to me.

I will facepalm if they did go to the summer camp. XD How may people went to that summer camp that Ash forgot about? I am going to guess that they are from Kalos, they are most likely being used to advertise the Kanto starters that you get in X and Y, probably give a bit of background information on them. And Shauna as the, you know, rival against Serena for Ash's affections. Possible rival anyway.
    Ash did have trouble remembering the actual camp, he probably just remembers Gary (and now Serena) from it, they're probably the only two he interacted with. I still think the trio are from Kalos, and the summer camp setting is a set up for Amourshipping. Hopefully we get an Ash hint, or another massive progression or hint overall.

PS. Just watched XY031, Lucario freaked me out! XY is becoming more of an anime compared to the other Pokémon series IMO, which were more of a cartoon. Its bringing in more mature topics and attitudes. Examples:
    XY027 - mention of a serious illness (heart attack), XY014 - mention of a death (Espurr's friend), entire series - romance, darker and more intelligent TR schemes, XY032 - nightmarish scenes and darker emotions (freaky look from Lucario, 10 year olds shouldn't be able to sleep after that, let alone forgive him so quickly), XY028 - flirting (Professor Sycamore on Diantha's assistant)

Overall, with these examples I can see it being possible for Amour to become canon.
    Amourshipping and Generation III for the win!

Well, Ash doesn't always have the best memory these daysXD Imagine if Shauna falls for for the same reason Serena did only during this arc? HA.

Ash's helpfulness and caring ness towards Pokemon and people a like gets himself in trouble with girls, not to mention his looks, boy!

If it's a friendly type rivalry over Ash's affections, wonder what kind of things they'll do as competitive for him?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by zhixun View Post
    I have the same opinion with you about Serena. I always thought that is the reason why Serena to start her journey. Only Sana will have an effect of SatoSere in my opinion since the other two are not that likely onto the shipping I guess. Finally the Lucario was not that horrible to me.
    AmourShipping is the reason she started her journey, or at least meet up with Ash. Never once during the first two episodes of XY did Serena mention anything about a Pokemon journey, she sees Ash at the end of XY002, and boop decides to go over to get her first pokemon (in which how the hell did she get to Lumiose City without a single pokemon? how did she even get there so fast anyway?) just to go on a journey to meet Ash, in which after she does she has no idea what she is going to do next. Great planning. XP As for Shauna, yeah she will have some type of effect I am just hoping it is the teasing kind. We could use that, be refreshing from the "rivals in love" thing.

EvilLucario! just creeps me out due to two factors, they did a very well job drawing it with the intention of making it appear to be frightening (which they really haven't done too much of except for a few cases like M02 Lugia and M04 EvilCelebi!) and that it is just unusual in Pokemon of all fanchises to make a pokemon appear scary like that XD

Quote Originally Posted by torterra_4_the_win View Post
    Ash did have trouble remembering the actual camp, he probably just remembers Gary (and now Serena) from it, they're probably the only two he interacted with. I still think the trio are from Kalos, and the summer camp setting is a set up for Amourshipping. Hopefully we get an Ash hint, or another massive progression or hint overall.

PS. Just watched XY031, Lucario freaked me out! XY is becoming more of an anime compared to the other Pokémon series IMO, which were more of a cartoon. Its bringing in more mature topics and attitudes. Examples:
    XY027 - mention of a serious illness (heart attack), XY014 - mention of a death (Espurr's friend), entire series - romance, darker and more intelligent TR schemes, XY032 - nightmarish scenes and darker emotions (freaky look from Lucario, 10 year olds shouldn't be able to sleep after that, let alone forgive him so quickly), XY028 - flirting (Professor Sycamore on Diantha's assistant)

Overall, with these examples I can see it being possible for Amour to become canon.
    Serena is implied to be a Kalos native and still went to Oak's summer camp, so the other three being from Kalos doesn't rule out them also going to the summer camp, as unlikely as that case is. Probably thinking too much on it. I don't think we will get any hint from Ash until Serena takes the first step and gives a hint to Ash.

I think we can rule out the flirting since, well Brock (though Sycamore went one step further and seemed to be about to kiss her), but yeah this season of Pokemon is fairly upgraded in terms of what they will show. I wonder what brought out this change in the writing.

Serena is implied to be a Kalos native and still went to Oak's summer camp, so the other three being from Kalos doesn't rule out them also going to the summer camp, as unlikely as that case is. Probably thinking too much on it. I don't think we will get any hint from Ash until Serena takes the first step and gives a hint to Ash.

I think we can rule out the flirting since, well Brock (though Sycamore went one step further and seemed to be about to kiss her), but yeah this season of Pokemon is fairly upgraded in terms of what they will show. I wonder what brought out this change in the writing.
    I didn't say they couldn't go to the camp if they were from Kalos, I was saying that Ash wouldn't remember them if they were Kanto or Kalos natives, because he has a poor memory of stuff like that. I only mentioned thinking they were still from Kalos because others had previously said they could be from Kanto.

Professor Sycamore also went one step further by going to for a girl who I assume was considerably younger than him, as well as going for the kiss. That's why I mentioned it.

I didn't say they couldn't go to the camp if they were from Kalos, I was saying that Ash wouldn't remember them if they were Kanto or Kalos natives, because he has a poor memory of stuff like that. I only mentioned thinking they were still from Kalos because others had previously said they could be from Kanto.

Professor Sycamore also went one step further by going to for a girl who I assume was considerably younger than him, as well as going for the kiss. That's why I mentioned it.
    I guess Sana/ Tierno/ Trova are Kalos natives and Satoshi has never met them before. But it is possible for them have arrived Kanto before. They can get their starters from Platane just in the games.

Talking about doctor Platane, are you referring to the girl who is the champion Carnet's assistant? I guess she is a slightly older than Satoshi and Serena but younger than Platane.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bp_0FYECAAAUb1n.jpg

It seems that Ash and Serena are going to do some Sky Battling. Maybe we could see Serena bond with one of Ash's Pokémon, because he's the only one with 2 flying types: Fletchling and Hawlucha.

I guess Sana/ Tierno/ Trova are Kalos natives and Satoshi has never met them before. But it is possible for them have arrived Kanto before. They can get their starters from Platane just in the games.

Talking about doctor Platane, are you referring to the girl who is the champion Carnet's assistant? I guess she is a slightly older than Satoshi and Serena but younger than Platane.
    Yeah that's who I meant, he goes to kiss a girl who is considerably younger than him. Based on first assumptions, I'd say he's in his mid-30's, and she's in early 20's. I also think they'll be new characters, and didn't go to the camp, I was just giving my opinion on their heritage if that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Seviper009 View Post

It seems that Ash and Serena are going to do some Sky Battling. Maybe we could see Serena bond with one of Ash's Pokémon, because he's the only one with 2 flying types: Fletchling and Hawlucha.
    I doubt that since she is still very inexperienced for Pokémon battles. Moreover that Pokémon can disobey her command since both Yayakoma and Luchabull are not Serena's Pokmeon. I guess Serena just play a role of dressing up here.

I doubt that since she is still very inexperienced for Pokémon battles. Moreover that Pokémon can disobey her command since both Yayakoma and Luchabull are not Serena's Pokmeon. I guess Serena just play a role of dressing up here.
    not sure, but she also wearing same as ash, maybe she already got a fly type pokemon? who knows..but omg shes so cute on that outfit LOL!
    btw thanks for the Scan :3
    The Super Star Is Coming...

Also looks like Fletchling is either evolving or Fletchinder is learning a fire-type move. I wonder if Ash will say the suit suits her (I just said suit twice LOL), he was too oblivious to say it in the Rhyhorn race episode.
    Did I see another fake-Ash as well?

Quote Originally Posted by AshSerena View Post
    not sure, but she also wearing same as ash, maybe she already got a fly type pokemon? who knows..but omg shes so cute on that outfit LOL!
    btw thanks for the Scan :3
    Wearing the same suit as Satoshi does not imply anything that she will battle. Just like Sihorn episode both Satoshi and Serena dressed up but only Satoshi who joined the race.

Also looks like Fletchling is either evolving or Fletchinder is learning a fire-type move. I wonder if Ash will say the suit suits her (I just said suit twice LOL), he was too oblivious to say it in the Rhyhorn race episode.
    Did I see another fake-Ash as well?
    I think that is another Nise Satoshi too but this time will probably be Trova who Nise him. Since Kojiro is nowhere look like Satoshi in my opinion.
    Last edited by zhixun; 13th June 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Wearing the same suit as Satoshi does not imply anything that she will battle. Just like Sihorn episode both Satoshi and Serena dressed up but only Satoshi who joined the race.
    well that time, ash ask her to teach/train him for sihorn race since only serena knows how to ride to sihorn,but i think this is the first time for both of them for this kind of battle..well i dunno lol
    The Super Star Is Coming...

Quote Originally Posted by AshSerena View Post
    well that time, ash ask her to teach/train him for sihorn race since only serena knows how to ride to sihorn,but i think this is the first time for both of them for this kind of battle..well i dunno lol
    I think the reason for Serena dress up is because she wants to have a clothing match with Satoshi and that can be used as a cheerleader outfit. Not everyone needs to battle and I think Serena should stick to current character such that she only battles when necessary.

I think the reason for Serena dress up is because she wants to have a clothing match with Satoshi and that can be used as a cheerleader outfit. Not everyone needs to battle and I think Serena should stick to current character such that she only battles when necessary.
    But she has hardly done any real battle at all lol, it'll be really nice seeing more
    I have claimed

it would be so traditional Ash though! xD I actually hope they write something like that in.

I think it's very possible she will rival Serena for Ash, hopefully this'll prompt her to kick on both with Ash and battling.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebu View Post
    it would be so traditional Ash though! xD I actually hope they write something like that in.

I think it's very possible she will rival Serena for Ash, hopefully this'll prompt her to kick on both with Ash and battling.
    Sana is quite inactive in XY games and I wonder they will portray her the same in the anime. I agree that Sana will probably be Serena's love rival but I think they will compete for Satoshi by other means just like Millefeui having a baking competition with her.

Looks like Pokemon is starting to look more Anime now instead of looking cartoonish. The Pokemon are scary and brutal now. I still wonder myself if this whole love sub-plot would be part of this "new" Pokemon series.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Yes. Everyone is part of the Ash Bowl. Even you.
    Everyone wants the D.........Delia's approval that is.

I doubt it. I bet they got it from Professor Platane like in the game.

Another fake Satoshi? Though that sky battling thingy that Satoshi and Serena would try looks interesting.
    Last edited by Aixen; 13th June 2014 at 3:20 PM.

They look like they're holding hands xD
    I wonder what the double Ash is all about. Rainin' men maybe. A serena dream come true.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

Though you gotta admit, Satoshi and Serena looked good together in those outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by OfCorsola View Post
    They look like they're holding hands xD
    I wonder what the double Ash is all about. Rainin' men maybe. A serena dream come true.
    I think it is just an angle such that people get confused for them holding hands. At least they are not holding hands from the way that I looked.

Hi, I'm new here. Both a supporter of AshxMay and AshxSerena. I hope I don't offend anyone with my avatar pic. I'm also a Gundam.

I'm very fond of childhood background stories and that got me into this ship. I've always been a supporter of AshxMay but AshXSerena is just irresistible because of their past. Ash and Serena may not be technically childhood friends (which I thought was the case at first), but their past together is still something and as I've watched Pokemon in the past, the writers/directors are very fond of two characters with past together being in a romantic relationship though I'm not saying that it's a guarantee for these two. Am I making any sense? Sorry if I'm not.
    Last edited by Setsuna F Seiei; 13th June 2014 at 4:46 PM.
    Sweet Childhood Memories

Page 715 of 1018 FirstFirst ... 615665705711712713714715716717718719725765815 ... LastLast