Page 528 of 860 FirstFirst ... 428478518524525526527528529530531532538578628 ... LastLast
Results 13,176 to 13,200 of 21482

Thread: Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Well one of the good things that is happening is that we are seeing Ash and Serena talking in the background, while something happens in the foreground.
    but at this stage there are a few directions this ship can take, sink, float or leave the harbour on a (nah forget it, it isn't PG)

but at this stage I think it is far too early to tell, what will happen, she could move on, but there is that slight chance that Ash could surprise us, he could show more interest in Serena later in the series, but I do want some development, at this stage it does seem quiet, which doesn't really bother me too much.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Sorry let me just rephrase what I just said earlier.

So I guess it's much better that he's as dense as he is.... Until Serena shows up because I really feel like she will finally be able to break that barrier of Satoshi little by little but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    Well one of the good things that is happening is that we are seeing Ash and Serena talking in the background, while something happens in the foreground.
    but at this stage there are a few directions this ship can take, sink, float or leave the harbour on a (nah forget it, it isn't PG)

but at this stage I think it is far too early to tell, what will happen, she could move on, but there is that slight chance that Ash could surprise us, he could show more interest in Serena later in the series, but I do want some development, at this stage it does seem quiet, which doesn't really bother me too much.
    Their interactions in the background don't really interest me to be honest. I mean that stuff doesn't seem to develop their bond that much so it's hard for me to take their minor interactions as progressive AmourShipping moments. That's why I think we really need another episode like XY007 which included tons of AmourShipping hints. Even if they haven't pushed the ship as much as I would've liked, at least they were something.

I'm actually surprised you guys said it could sink. Cause at first, I remember some saying that her going for another guy (rival, or Clemont)would be unlikely given she's already has a crush on Ash. :P

Being realistic, if Ash does reciprocate then I could definitely see it becoming some sort of canon (as in she would still be written off, but would remain in contact). If he doesn't I see her eventually falling for whatever rival may show up (if it's a male), or Clemont. Dunno, if they don't plan on doing anything with the Ash/Serena angle that be an easy way to write it off. That or, just moving on ignoring romance all-together.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I'm actually surprised you guys said it could sink. Cause at first, I remember some saying that her going for another guy (rival, or Clemont)would be unlikely given she's already has a crush on Ash. :P

Being realistic, if Ash does reciprocate then I could definitely see it becoming some sort of canon (as in she would still be written off, but would remain in contact). If he doesn't I see her eventually falling for whatever rival may show up (if it's a male), or Clemont. Dunno, if they don't plan on doing anything with the Ash/Serena angle that be an easy way to write it off. That or, just moving on ignoring romance all-together.
    I guess it wouldn't hurt if we look at it in a different situation, dude. Kinda like playing a video game, there's the good ending, bad ending and the best ending.

Good ending- Serena kept holding on those feelings for him until the right time comes
    Bad ending- Serena fell out of love, or Satoshi rejected her and she moved on to her life with a new guy
    Best ending- Amourhsipping goes fully canon. They tell how they felt for each other and became an official couple

And then there's the alternate ending where they never met and Satoshi won the Kanto and Jhoto league and remained in Mt. Silver to battle potential trainers while Serena stayed with her mom practicing Syhorn racing. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Their interactions in the background don't really interest me to be honest.
    Ditto on that one. As much as their interactions are cute, I don't think it's nearly as interesting or satisfying enough for this ship. I mean if they just kept on interacting in the background all the time, what would differentiate them from all the other times Ash has interacted with the main female protagonist?
    I think the only way for this ship to progress right now is if, like you said, we get another episode like XY007. An episode where we don't have to "search" for hints, but rather it is placed right in front of us. And blatantly at that.I am not gonna lie, my patience is wearing thin. And I am a very patient person :x

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    If he doesn't I see her eventually falling for whatever rival may show up (if it's a male), or Clemont.
    Clemont? LOL. Are we really back to that again?

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post

Heh, what other guys are there lol? I find the rival one more likely, if it were to happen, but just naming people that come to mind. I don't think either are unbelievable scenario's.

My point is, if this ship is going to progress I feel that they need to change Ash a bit and well, I don't know if they're going to lol.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 13th March 2014 at 7:18 AM.

Ditto on that one. As much as their interactions are cute, I don't think it's nearly as interesting or satisfying enough for this ship. I mean if they just kept on interacting in the background all the time, what would differentiate them from all the other times Ash has interacted with the main female protagonist?
    I think the only way for this ship to progress right now is if, like you said, we get another episode like XY007. An episode where we don't have to "search" for hints, but rather it is placed right in front of us. And blatantly at that.I am not gonna lie, my patience is wearing thin. And I am a very patient person :x

Is it normal for Pokémon to have so many fillers? I'm expecting most of the more blatant hints to be in the character development episodes. Then again, the gap between the Bug Badge and the Cliff Badge is really long in the games, and you have to do all these tasks in between. The pace is faster after that, so maybe it'll be like that in the anime as well.

Also, I'm not too worried about Clemont. If anything, I'm worried that he'll end up with Ash more than Serena.
    Last edited by taeuknam; 13th March 2014 at 6:39 AM.
    Shippings:
    - Amourshipping (OTP)
    - Contestshipping

Fanfiction Account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5343245/ (sorry for 2 month hiatus)
    - A Valentine's Day Carol (Alternate ending added)
    - Ash and Serena's Wedding
    - New Year's in Kalos
    - Ash NOT in a Coma Theory
    - Ash and Serena's Honeymoon
    - Serena's Many Heartbreaks (Ch. 8 is out and about!)
    - Amour
    - Cinderena
    - Ash and Serena's First Date
    - Serena Responds to Hate Mail (Bonus Features Added)
    - Serena's Death
    - Twitch Plays Amourshipping
    - Hoenn Confirmed (newest story)

3DS FC: 4081-5743-8988

Copy and Paste this into your Signature if you ship Ash and Serena together! Amourshipping forever!

Quote Originally Posted by taeuknam View Post
    Is it normal for Pokémon to have so many fillers? I'm expecting most of the more blatant hints to be in the character development episodes. Then again, the gap between the Bug Badge and the Cliff Badge is really long in the games, and you have to do all these tasks in between. The pace is faster after that, so maybe it'll be like that in the anime as well.

Also, I'm not too worried about Clemont. If anything, I'm worried that he'll end up with Ash more than Serena.
    Pokemon anime have long fillers but I find the fillers lately ridiculously way too long. He should be fighting the next gym leader by now or at least preparing for the next fight. But I hope you're right that after all these excessive fillers, the main plots would go smoothly and with less fillers in the future.

Also about that thing that you're worried about....What!? Y-you're kidding me, right? ._.
    I mean, of all the things that you could get worried about, you're worried about.....Bromance in the anime?
    Last edited by asuna07neros; 13th March 2014 at 8:03 AM.

Why are people looking for things to worry about in this ship? Serena losing her crush, another guy interfering, Clemont, blah, blah blah...
    We should just enjoy AmourShipping and the hints they have given us and what they will give. I swear it is no fun when people constantly continue to complain and voice their worries. We've been through this many times :/

I am just going to enjoy the ride and all the Ash/Serena interactions and hints. I ain't worried about nothin'!

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

Morning Sun is right. It's no fun to discuss pointless stuff like Serena moving on from her crush, Clemont being her new crush, and so on. This thread used to be fun before, but now it's boring IMO.

Anyway, the Malamar episode is gonna come out today. I'm not expecting any hints from this episode, but the writers could surprise us by putting some subtle hints.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 13th March 2014 at 12:11 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Lol watch episode today, who said in this forum that this gonna be 1hr special :/ its only 30mins wtf.. but anyway good episode i guess
    Serena is kinda Funny when meowth trying to slash her face so that pokemon cant control her LOL, she said something like * but but i dont want to have some scar on my face * she so girlyyyyy xD
    Last edited by AshSerena; 13th March 2014 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AshSerena View Post
    Lol watch episode today, who said in this forum that this gonna be 1hr special :/ its only 30mins wtf.. but anyway good episode i guess
    Serena is kinda Funny when meowth trying to slash her face so that pokemon cant control her LOL, she said something like * but but i dont want to have some scar on my face * she so girlyyyyy xD

Perhaps they mean the special and the usual episode
    I have claimed

Serena tries to get Ash as a Zombie lol. I did like that she didn't want to get scratched by Meowth

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Serena tries to get Ash as a Zombie lol. I did like that she didn't want to get scratched by Meowth
    Yes i saw is so sweet but i prefered that ash try to save she.
    No i prefer serena x ash than serena x clemont! We are just to start ti xy anime guys.
    Anyway what is the Next episode?
    Last edited by sage striaton; 13th March 2014 at 1:48 PM.

Apparently the lack of huge amourshipping moments in the anime has caused the only thing this thread is discussing about is how the Satosere relationship will end when it has barely started :/ There's no way i can think about how they will end when Satoshi and Serena haven't had much character development (specially Serena) or big interactions between them.

Yes, like some of you i also would like an episode like xy 07 with lots of hints after sooo many fillers, but there are little moments. It isnt much, but its something.

Well, Pokemon has always been 85% filler. It's not that this time there's too much, remember the sloooooooow pacing in Johto and DP. I guess people are getting impatient because until the Rhyhorn race episode the amount of shipping material we got was more than what we had gotten in all of the previous generations combined, after that it came to a sudden stop. I think it's not that they push aside Serena's crush, just that they went back to the normal pokemon pacing. Right now they can't remove Serena's crush anyways, they'd kill most, if not all of her character.

Would make more sense if it happened after she finds her goal, but I think that rather than moving on, said goal will be a better chance to bond with Ash about something. You know, "follow your dreams, I love pokemon". That sort of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    I guess it wouldn't hurt if we look at it in a different situation, dude. Kinda like playing a video game, there's the good ending, bad ending and the best ending.

Good ending- Serena kept holding on those feelings for him until the right time comes
    Bad ending- Serena fell out of love, or Satoshi rejected her and she moved on to her life with a new guy
    Best ending- Amourhsipping goes fully canon. They tell how they felt for each other and became an official couple

And then there's the alternate ending where they never met and Satoshi won the Kanto and Jhoto league and remained in Mt. Silver to battle potential trainers while Serena stayed with her mom practicing Syhorn racing. :P
    I sense a reference of a familiar game (though it is not Pokemon-related), with that good, the bad and the best ending.

--------

Anyway, it is very early to tell that Serena should move on. Well, at least we knew that Ash and Serena had somewhat a close friend-type of relationship, something that the previous female regional companions do not achieve in just first 20 episodes. After all, it was Ash who invites her to join him in his journey, so he can help her to determine what will be her goal.

Even when brainwashed Serena still wants to hug Satoshi

Spoiler:
    Last edited by ポケモン トレイナー; 13th March 2014 at 5:53 PM.
        Spoiler:

Done watching XY019. No hints and all but it was a great episode. It looks like it can be part of a main plot in the future. And I kinda like the serious atmosphere in this episode even though there are still some gag on it. In all fairness this episode does kinda make the whole series look more anime stylish unlike the previous seasons where they almost looked cartoonish. Yeah, Pokemon XY looks very different now, and I'm lovin' it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAceLeader View Post
    I sense a reference of a familiar game (though it is not Pokemon-related), with that good, the bad and the best ending.

--------

Anyway, it is very early to tell that Serena should move on. Well, at least we knew that Ash and Serena had somewhat a close friend-type of relationship, something that the previous female regional companions do not achieve in just first 20 episodes. After all, it was Ash who invites her to join him in his journey, so he can help her to determine what will be her goal.
    Lol, I have no idea, those scenes just came into me.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Done watching XY019. No hints and all but it was a great episode. It looks like it can be part of a main plot in the future. And I kinda like the serious atmosphere in this episode even though there are still some gag on it. In all fairness this episode does kinda make the whole series look more anime stylish unlike the previous seasons where they almost looked cartoonish. Yeah, Pokemon XY looks very different now, and I'm lovin' it.

Lol, I have no idea, those scenes just came into me.
    I know right, even the fillers are now worth my time
    I have claimed

Why are people looking for things to worry about in this ship? Serena losing her crush, another guy interfering, Clemont, blah, blah blah...
    We should just enjoy AmourShipping and the hints they have given us and what they will give. I swear it is no fun when people constantly continue to complain and voice their worries. We've been through this many times :/

I am just going to enjoy the ride and all the Ash/Serena interactions and hints. I ain't worried about nothin'!
    I am just satisfied with the fact Ash and Serena are interacting to be fair, start off small and develop it into something bigger, so I dont fear that the ship will sink I am just enjoying whats going on.

Honestly, I don't care too much for the shipping at this time given it's still very early in the series, better not to rush stuff along. Ok to let the foundation build up first, then there would be more stuff to work with later on if they do decide to move things along. I wouldn't like Ash to be all OOC with this stuff. I rather prefer him dropping these very subtle hints that he wouldn't pay too much note to at first, but then later start to wonder what is going on with himself.

And again, I have no way to predict if the writers will do anything with this in the future. Just gonna have to take what comes along.

Right now the Amourshipping is a One Side Relationship, Serena has a crush on Ash and nothing more, The Writers now dont want development is romance, who knows if they do that in the future.

I'm just glad that some of you guys still thinks that the ship is going pretty well given the fact that we hadn't had much hints lately. It's true, the only thing that we can do for now is to patiently wait for the next big thing to pop out and eventually all those will be given when the season is about to end. For now slight interactions, minor hints and character developments are mostly important and I'm happy with those.

I think it's about time we wrap things up in this thread and start with a good ol' amourhsipping support. We all have our negative thoughts with the ship but it's better that we keep them to ourselves instead of posting them here. After all most of us here support the ship so why break it?

Page 528 of 860 FirstFirst ... 428478518524525526527528529530531532538578628 ... LastLast