Page 591 of 948 FirstFirst ... 491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast
Results 14,751 to 14,775 of 23677

Thread: Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Quote Originally Posted by Ross451 View Post
    Do you guys think that Ash will actually end up getting feelings for Serena? ( yes I know its too nearly to say so base it on your thoughts/feelings)
    Well, I can't really base it on my thoughts and feelings, I am one of those people who always has to theorize and base stuff on solid evidence.
    Shall I?

There is one VERY solid hint with Ash: Yes, i'm talking 'bout the famed Pokevision episode.
    In XY021, when Serena puts her 'sexy' outfit on, obviously, we notice Ash is staring in awe, with his mouth hanging open, unlike everyone else, who is excited for her. However, notice Ash stays frozen in this stance until Bonnie asks him to join in on the filming, where he is a bit hesitant to respond.

The Ash hints are already starting, I assure you! X3
    "I'm the Canadian Infernape, been awfully cynical since 2011."

http://velix1.wix.com/amourship ----------------> Finally after few days... i finally did it.... created the Amourshipping Blog..........
    Shippings i support:
    • AMOURSHIPPING
    that's it atm.... >,<
    LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ash-x...34204443345796
    Amourshipper Forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by gerkastylezkalos View Post
    http://velix1.wix.com/amourship ----------------> Finally after few days... i finally did it.... created the Amourshipping Blog..........
    Hey, could you tell your admins to stop posting my artworks on your page without my consent? I'd appreciate it.

Do you guys think that Ash will actually end up getting feelings for Serena? ( yes I know its too nearly to say so base it on your thoughts/feelings)

I don't want to be too optimistic here but I see potentials on him. If anything, maybe he can show more concerns on Serena during the movies, or at least that's how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by jjztiger View Post
    Well, I can't really base it on my thoughts and feelings, I am one of those people who always has to theorize and base stuff on solid evidence.
    Shall I?

There is one VERY solid hint with Ash: Yes, i'm talking 'bout the famed Pokevision episode.
    In XY021, when Serena puts her 'sexy' outfit on, obviously, we notice Ash is staring in awe, with his mouth hanging open, unlike everyone else, who is excited for her. However, notice Ash stays frozen in this stance until Bonnie asks him to join in on the filming, where he is a bit hesitant to respond.

The Ash hints are already starting, I assure you! X3
    I feel the same way, lets be honest a hint from Ash will make anyone's day

Quote Originally Posted by PokeHero96 View Post
    Take a look at this, it's nothing much, just that Ash and Serena are next to each other again, aha!
    It's from second preview for Episode 22

Attachment 12245
    both shocked i think with the sharpedo ambushing on the both of them

they should dodge the attack together imo.

Okay, so I found this picture, I think it's really cute and just want it to happen in real life in the anime aha!

Edit - Credit goes to hikariangelove this person actually has a lot of cute AmourShipping drawings!

http://hikariangelove.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Last edited by PokeHero96; 6th April 2014 at 6:35 PM.
    Just a normal girl with a life!
    --- AmourShipper ---
    --- Ash Ketchum Fan ---

Okay, so I found this picture, I think it's really cute and just want it to happen in real life in the anime aha!

Edit - Credit goes to hikariangelove this person actually has a lot of cute AmourShipping drawings!

That's actually really cute, I wish this sort of thing will happen in the anime =(

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    That doesn't respond to what I said though...Of course she wants to get Fennekin back, but I am talking strictly about her thought processes at that time.
    Serena was thinking that she could care less about getting dirty to save Fennekin.

Lol, okay. Yeah, I liked sassy Serena because she was entertaining and she would have had great interactions with Ash.
    "Great interactions"? You mean, arguing and bickering? That dosen't sound good. Pointless bickering between Ash and Serena is the last thing I'm expecting from the XY series.

But there's a difference between being girly and coming across as a walking female gender stereotype. I am patient with her, but I found her last focus episode quite disappointing.
    Yeah, you are patient. So patient that you mark her as a 'female gender sterotype' after watching just one episode where she acted a little girlier than usual. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post

Well, Ash did stare at Serena when she was wearing the Fennekin outfit, so I think there's
    a slight chance of him noticing her feelings if the writers do it right.

This is adorable, I hope something like this will happen in the anime or in a movie.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 6th April 2014 at 7:55 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I remember seeing this. I think its based on a fanfic, but the fic is in Italian so I was kinda bummed out . It's good to see non-Japanese or -English support on the Ship though
    Still Waiting for this guy right here:

MEGA TYPHLOSION

Props to Tommycase for making this beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by PokemontrainerY View Post
    "Great interactions"? You mean, arguing and bickering? That dosen't sound good.
    Agreed I'd rather not see them bickering and arguing. We already see more than enough of that with his other female friends. The fact that Serena is a lot nicer to Ash and is more patient with him than his other female companions were is one of the things that I love about their relationship and shows that she's willing to accept him for who he is.
    Last edited by SuperNintendoMaster64; 6th April 2014 at 7:35 PM.
    My top 5 Pokemon shippings:

1. Advanceshipping and Amourshipping (tied for #1)
    2. Handymanshipping
    3. Questshipping
    4. Luckshipping
    5. Rayshipping

What if Bonnie treats Ash like her big brother and proposed to Serena to take care of him. WOuld that be a twist :P.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNintendoMaster64 View Post
    Agreed I'd rather not see them bickering and arguing. We already see more than enough of that with his other female friends. The fact that Serena is a lot nicer to Ash and is more patient with him than his other female companions were is one of the things that I love about their relationship and shows that she's willing to accept him for who he is.
    Finally. I couldn't say it better. Writers decided (at least for now) to handle their interactions in more complex way. Bickering is a shortcut. It's like, instead of jogging on marathon let's use a car. Starting to argue and shake others hands after a while was done before. Doing that way again just to develop them a little more would be plain and less special, that developing with mutual peace.

I think it's a matter of balance and how it's used. Having a relationship where everything is always okay, perfect and happy is also a convenient shortcut and can get dull if it's the two guys always being fine with everything. But it can be done properly.

Serena's sass doesn't really have to lead to an episode of bickering, that would be annoying, but drop a comment once in a while, and not necessarily towards Ash (could be the jerk of the day or team rocket) and wouldn't be that bad. I dunno, imagine Ash finding Serena's sassy comments funny or amusing when directed at someone who deserves them.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    What if Bonnie treats Ash like her big brother and proposed to Serena to take care of him. WOuld that be a twist :P.
    I would actually laugh out loud if Bonnie did that, mostly because a new twist on Bonnie's running gag would be the best. Especially if Clemont nearly mistakes Bonnie's actions for the usual . And then the ensuing awkward moment between Ash and Serena would be cute.
    Still Waiting for this guy right here:

MEGA TYPHLOSION

Props to Tommycase for making this beauty!

Arguing and bickering... Lemme think....

Well, Misty was seriously a b**ch to Ash, although she did have a crush on him...
    May, did indeed argue SEVERELY with Ash in 'The Bicker the Better'.
    Dawn did get into several tussles with Ash before.
    Iris, kept calling Ash a kid, and always got annoyed with him.

Serena.... Well.... she did call Ash and Pikachu 'gluttons' in 'A Jolting Switcheroo', but that was probably the meanest thing she ever said to Ash.

I can REALLY see this working out.

Also, do you notice that these new companions rely on Ash a bit, too much?

In XY012, everyone gets caught by the smuggler, and Ash has to save the day again.

In XY019, Ash is expected to haul the load, as everyone else has gotten themselves hypnotized by Malamar. He has to destroy Malamar, and actually gets Pikachu to direct Clemont's machine into Malamar's body.

In XY021, After Clemont's machine goes rampant, everyone relies on Ash to destroy the machine, which he does, but no one is content, as Fennekin and Serena are dirtied.

These companions REALLY rely on Ash, like he's their Superman, or something.

Also, do you notice that these new companions rely on Ash a bit, too much?

In XY012, everyone gets caught by the smuggler, and Ash has to save the day again.

In XY019, Ash is expected to haul the load, as everyone else has gotten themselves hypnotized by Malamar. He has to destroy Malamar, and actually gets Pikachu to direct Clemont's machine into Malamar's body.

In XY021, After Clemont's machine goes rampant, everyone relies on Ash to destroy the machine, which he does, but no one is content, as Fennekin and Serena are dirtied.

These companions REALLY rely on Ash, like he's their Superman, or something.
    He also protects Serena as Team Rocket attacks her as she's trying to get to Fennekin. Although I do kinda like how they're making Ash more reliable here. They're making him more of a leader whereas in the previous seasons he always relied on Brock or Clian. It shows that he is growing in character a bit.
    Last edited by SuperNintendoMaster64; 6th April 2014 at 8:38 PM.

2. Handymanshipping
    3. Questshipping
    4. Luckshipping
    5. Rayshipping

Guys you're going off topic^^

QUESTION: Do you think Serena would be over protective over Ash if another female tried flirting with him?

QUESTION: Do you think Serena would be over protective over Ash if another female tried flirting with him?
    Probably. It depends on how much she would flirt with him. It may also bring out Serena's sassy side as well. And may also encourage her to be more direct with her feelings for Ash.

2. Handymanshipping
    3. Questshipping
    4. Luckshipping
    5. Rayshipping

Well, we've already seen how it's possible Serena's overprotective of her 'Ashy-boy'.
    In XY013, or 'Kindergarten Chaos' to be exact (the whole 'be with me' issue)
    In XY021, Serena was worried and she almost thought Ash was into Elle.

See? She's seen to have freaked out when Ash gets involved with another girl in 'that way', so, Yes. I think that it's possible she will be overprotective in future episodes. I'm especially interested in that 'love rival' episode (not sure if it really means 'crazy for Ash', yet)

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Question? Where way would Serena kiss Ash on the check to keep it friendly or on the lip
    I don't really see any of this happening. I can only see a hug or holding hands. I kind of want it to happen, but remember guys, it's a kid show. I wouldn't expect too much.

I agree. Her goal would have to be something related to Pokemon because what was the point of getting Fennekin (and a PokeDex for that matter) in the first place if she wasn't going to use it? She'll find her goal at some point I'm sure.
    Yeah, her goal will eventually appear. I'm kind of getting annoyed at all the people calling her bland because she has no goal. There hasn't been much episodes focusing on her, so what do you expect? And at the start of the series, do we really have to expect a character to have a goal? No, it doesn't need to happen in the very beginning. I suggest just waiting, and see how it plays out.

Well, we've already seen how it's possible Serena's overprotective of her 'Ashy-boy'.
    In XY013, or 'Kindergarten Chaos' to be exact (the whole 'be with me' issue)
    In XY021, Serena was worried and she almost thought Ash was into Elle.

See? She's seen to have freaked out when Ash gets involved with another girl in 'that way', so, Yes. I think that it's possible she will be overprotective in future episodes. I'm especially interested in that 'love rival' episode (not sure if it really means 'crazy for Ash', yet)
    Yeah, Serena will probably act like this again, but keep in mind this will eventually get boring if the writers do this over and over again. Although, they're great hints, Serena needs to step it up, so Ash doesn't get stolen by another girl.
    Last edited by MacGreninja; 6th April 2014 at 9:09 PM.

Amourshipping for the win!

Pokemon is Pokemon and always will be, but when one of the writers or developers makes a wrong decision and upsets the fanbase, well, let's not get into the details shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by MacGreninja View Post
    I don't really see any of this happening. I can only see a hug or holding hands. I kind of want it to happen, but remember guys, it's a kid show. I wouldn't expect too much.

Yeah, her goal will eventually appear. I'm kind of getting annoyed at all the people calling her bland because she has no goal. There hasn't been much episodes focusing on her, so what do you expect? And at the start of the series, do we really have to expect a character to have a goal? No, it doesn't need to happen in the very beginning. I suggest just waiting, and see how it plays out.
    Actually, Melody did kiss Ash in Pokemon the Movie 2000. He also got kissed again in Pokemon Heroes. So they can easily pull off Serena kissing Ash.

I agree. Characters don't always have to have a goal right away. May didn't really have a goal at the start of the AG series. But she eventually found out what she wanted to do. Serena will sooner or later find her goal.

2. Handymanshipping
    3. Questshipping
    4. Luckshipping
    5. Rayshipping

Arguing and bickering... Lemme think....

Well, Misty was seriously a b**ch to Ash, although she did have a crush on him...
    May, did indeed argue SEVERELY with Ash in 'The Bicker the Better'.
    Dawn did get into several tussles with Ash before.
    Iris, kept calling Ash a kid, and always got annoyed with him.

Serena.... Well.... she did call Ash and Pikachu 'gluttons' in 'A Jolting Switcheroo', but that was probably the meanest thing she ever said to Ash.

I can REALLY see this working out.
    Kids at that age teasing each other is pretty common. Especially between opposite genders. Ash isn't exactly bullied or anything, the girls are just annoyed because they care. I think. =P lol

Yup I'm weird.
    Credit: ico

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Lucario View Post
    Kids at that age teasing each other is pretty common. Especially between opposite genders. Ash isn't exactly bullied or anything, the girls are just annoyed because they care. I think. =P lol
    I never said Ash was being bullied, just noticing an obvious Amourshipping hint.

I didn't say that you thought it was, just pointing it out...

Yup I'm weird.
    Credit: ico

Page 591 of 948 FirstFirst ... 491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast