Page 8 of 862 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N) View Post
    Hopefully ash and serena run away together! and start a family, wouldn't that just be the greatest ending to pokemon?
    That and Ash finally winning a league and becoming a Pokemon Master :P

I agree, it's unlikely that it'll happen as much as I want we all want it to. :c Plus Ash is so simple-minded & too focused on Pokemon battling to have a love life. But who knows, it may happen.

You know. When I first thought of this ship about a month ago, I thought it would be sorta cute. Then the trailer came with them being childhood friends... Sold. Multishipper no more. This is where I stay. FlashyShipping forever! You like the shipping name. No? Ok...

The two things I want most in this anime right now is for Ash to finally win a pokemon league, and for this ship to become canon. That is all.

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    The two things I want most in this anime right now is for Ash to finally win a pokemon league, and for this ship to become canon. That is all.
    Me too! But sadly it might not happen. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Xylo View Post
    Me too! But sadly it might not happen. D:
    Most likely not
    But we can still hope, can't we?!

This ship has potential, but I would say for you guys not to jump to conclusions on the whole "Childhood Friend" angle. It's still not confirmed that they actually are yet. And while the trailer could purposely be leaving some stuff out/ or she simply forgot, if they were childhood friends it would have made more sense for her to actually know his name, rather than simply "that boy". There's also the possibility that this could be a ruse, and it was another person who looked like Ash.

That being said, if they do go the more speculated route then I'd be on board for this ship. It's a different kind of twist to an Ash/Main girl relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    Most likely not
    But we can still hope, can't we?!
    Yes, we can still hope. :')

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    This ship has potential, but I would say for you guys not to jump to conclusions on the whole "Childhood Friend" angle. It's still not confirmed that they actually are yet. And while the trailer could purposely be leaving some stuff out/ or she simply forgot, if they were childhood friends it would have made more sense for her to actually know his name, rather than simply "that boy". There's also the possibility that this could be a ruse, and it was another person who looked like Ash.

That being said, if they do go the more speculated route then I'd be on board for this ship. It's a different kind of twist to an Ash/Main girl relationship.
    Haha there is no doubt about the fact that that was young Ash in the preview. However, I am curious as to why she did not refer to him by his name, so I see your point there. Only time can tell I guess

I agree people are jumping the gun a bit. We don't even know if Serena actually does have a crush on Ash, its still speculation.

If she doesn't, well, this ship will just be the Advanceshipping or Pearlshipping of the generation...

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post

LOL That's Ash for sure, ask for why they didn't use Ash's name in the trailer, could be to throw people off in the trailer to surprise them, this is one of those few shocking news. We've never had this type of thing, some one from Ash's past joins the cast? People would never have thought of that one.

Either way, if she ran into him from the past and gave a good impression on her or they really were child hood friends like we are all thinking, it's a good one to swim on with the entire X and Y series. Can't wait till we get more information and clips about this

If she has a crush, that's a plus in my book.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I understand when some of you say we shouldn't jump to conclusions and have high expectations, but isn't that what this thread is for? Writing about what we hope will happen, what we want, or what we assume is going to happen? I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

well we are less than a month away, we will find out the extent of Ash and Serena's past, who knows we could be in for a really nice surprise, but I also have my doubts especially with the anime directors, they really hold back when it comes to the main characters, from what we have seen so far, we are going to have a diverse group travelling with Ash, but this needs an answer, who will be the cook of the group? who will be the medicine man of the group? How does Serena know Ash?

all these questions will get an answer in just under a month from now.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Maybe we'll get some new information in the new Smash tommorow?

Also if we don't, is there not a special coming this monday with information on the games and anime?

Also there has to be something, because why would the writers make her from Ash's childhood if they aren't going to do any special with it. Maybe not a crush (hope she has), but absolutely something.

Also at the way Serena said that boy, it could always be like this: That's Ash...? Yeah, that has to be that boy from then.

Maybe I'm a little overexcited, but the way the anime looks like now has not made me so excited since AG.

What I think they are doing is learning from the errors they have made in all areas, games and anime, I felt that BW generation didn't exactly live up to the hype that was being given to the generation I always thought that it was the be the next step on making pokemon bigger, but the 6th generation could well be the series that would raise the bar.

the cool thing is I have seen shippers from all ships coming here to support this one and getting excited about the new series, personally I think that is a great thing, the games look interesting and the series is looking like it could be one of the better ones, if this generation lives up to the hype, which I think it will, it means that they have to back it big time in generation 7. the funny thing is they have spared no expenses in surprising us, because we have only seen a 1/4 of the new pokemon and not even half of the cities and town. So Gamefreak are deliberately going out of their way to surprise us, meaning that they have something big in store for us.

now onto the pairing, If Serena is revealed to have a crush on Ash, it would really change things up, they already did that with the idea of making Serena a person from Ash's past, so far we still don't know enough, but I get the feeling, (yes my awesome senses are tingling) we are going to be in for some interesting moments and hints through out what looks like it will be a long series due to the size of the Kalos region.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Quote Originally Posted by Seviper009 View Post
    Maybe we'll get some new information in the new Smash tommorow?

Also if we don't, is there not a special coming this monday with information on the games and anime?

Also there has to be something, because why would the writers make her from Ash's childhood if they aren't going to do any special with it. Maybe not a crush (hope she has), but absolutely something.

Also at the way Serena said that boy, it could always be like this: That's Ash...? Yeah, that has to be that boy from then.

Maybe I'm a little overexcited, but the way the anime looks like now has not made me so excited since AG.
    Yah, her being Ash's child hood friend or some one he's meet from his past must mean some thing. I love how they working this pairing, if Ash is her mentor that'd be even more adorable and add more moments for us

I still think the trailer is just trying to hide things from us by saying that, they don't want to give every thing away after all.

I'm was more excited for D \ P series due to Ash and Paul's rivalry and Pearlshipping but yah AG was a fun ride. One thing I loved about AG is the four group dynamic, Ash first time being a mentor was fun too. Best part of this is Vrock won't be around or maybe any one older than him or he's the oldest one, things more interesting.

I hope we get some thing out of smash, hopefully maybe one scene of Ash and Serena together

Yes, nothing wrong with talking about what you hope will happen in the future for these two, that is what this thread is for.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I'm not expecting too much, this is still Pokemon, but still pleasantly surprised they're actually adding something unusual to the main girl relationship. Though the whole "childhood friend but doesn't know the name" has been done before, sometimes in harem manga, but though it would be hilarious, we'll probably see Ash win a main series League before a catfight breaks out over him.

Even if its a mistaken identity thing, just throwing in young Ash for the preview means big things for their relationship, even if just as friends and traveling companions. Sounds like Ash is already going to be pretty busy in the initial episodes, what with falling off buildings and that news chopper. Though it would be funny if they addressed Ash's age by having him as a trainer first before Serena. Not that I mean Ash and Serena necessarily have to be the same age, they could have met when Ash was five and she was three or something like that. While its not directly related to this shipping, having Bonnie actually looking for a wife for her brother is more romance than normal. Well, technically there was Brock trying to get a girlfriend, but that joke got old years ago.

Here's hoping Sunday's special will have more scenes.

I could see a cat fight if Bonnie had a crush on Ash too :P
    In a cave episode they'd have to split up, both Serena and Bonnie want him to be with her, now that'd be funny.

If Serena does have a crush on Ash, Bonnie will most likely the only one who will notice.

Bonnie can be a supporter of it or is against it.

She could be coupling Clemont with a CotD, while she also tries to couple Ash and Serena.

It would be like she plays for cupido.

But if she herself has some sort of crush on him, I can see her trying to couple Serena off with Clemont so that she'll get his full attention..,

So many possibilities.:..

I might actually support this ship considering my favorite shipping (pearlshipping) is over and probably won't ever have a chance for more shipping moments.

Not to mention i like Serena's character and have this feeling she will be similar to Dawn. I also hope the childhood thing really has an impact to their relationship with Ash forgotten about the past through out their whole journey and towards the end of the series, he finally remembers about Serena from the past.

After completely skipping Best Wishes, hopefully this series can live up to Sinnoh/Gen 4 in term of shipping/ Rival/ league wise.
    Last edited by wiitard119; 21st September 2013 at 10:56 AM.
    I love the new anime (XY)... great things will be upon us for this gen.
    **first time putting this in a signature buuuut,
    Proud~ Shipper OF Amourshipping. (SatoSere)~

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Nothing will become fully canon. Serena's crush on Ash will probably be handled similar to the way Misty's was....but eventually as the generation ends we'll see Serena leave like all past girls and the shipping subplot will be dropped.

You would think after 16 seasons and 800+ episodes, everyone would realize by now that shipping subplots in Pokemon will never be "canon."

What you can look forward to however is how Serena's crush on Ash develops and how it ends up. But we all know when this gen ends Serena's time will be up, so enjoy it until then.
    But there always ships that are close enough to become canon, lets take Contest or Penguin (to some degree) they aren't canon but there are obvious hints scattered everywhere that they have some attraction to each other. We are not asking for a committed relationship in the show since they are ten years old. Some puppy love and cute moments here and there is enough to satisfy most shippers.

Of course, but that is what makes shipping so fun. You can let your imagination wild and just have fun. Of course, there will always be the crazy shippers but most of us just ignore them. I and most of my shipping friends see them as fools honestly. Its a new ship too, of course there would be crazy shippers everywhere, jumping and making new headcanons with the most tinyest of information. It's to be expected in any shipping fandom. Half of the AshxSerena fans will calm down and be collected here and we'll all return to our senses. Calm down.

Wow, what a way to kill the mood. :/

omg I nearly posted this in the wrong tread. Oh my, that would of been embarrassing.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 21st September 2013 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seviper009 View Post
    If Serena does have a crush on Ash, Bonnie will most likely the only one who will notice.

Bonnie can be a supporter of it or is against it.

She could be coupling Clemont with a CotD, while she also tries to couple Ash and Serena.

It would be like she plays for cupido.

But if she herself has some sort of crush on him, I can see her trying to couple Serena off with Clemont so that she'll get his full attention..,

So many possibilities.:..
    That did run into my mind and I found it hilarious. It was one of those moments where you went "I could see this coming" moments. I found it as a subplot, intertwining to another subplot, to create a reoccurring gag.

Wait, what I just say? XD

The way I hope they end XY (though it most likely has 0% percent of occurring, but I can hope) is that Ash finally wins the league followed by a short filler arc of Ash doing whatever else is necessary to be a Pokemon Master. In the meantime they'll make the Ash x Serena shipping canon. For next series, they can use Ash's son or something or maybe actually use the game's male protag. If only though..... -sigh-

Quote Originally Posted by Coud View Post
    The way I hope they end XY (though it most likely has 0% percent of occurring, but I can hope) is that Ash finally wins the league followed by a short filler arc of Ash doing whatever else is necessary to be a Pokemon Master. In the meantime they'll make the Ash x Serena shipping canon. For next series, they can use Ash's son or something or maybe actually use the game's male protag. If only though..... -sigh-
    Along with the other millions still waiting... -_-

I was thinking....
    Serena looks different in the game right?...
    Like 2 years older different.

What if we (finally) get a timeskip?
    Ash,serena,bonnie,clemont get 2 years older!

Just saying No hates >~<

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Page 8 of 862 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast