Page 25 of 1018 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Yeah it's easy to go off topic, however slightly :P

I got a question for you guys though:

If Ash and Serena do become a legit canon couple, how do you think all of Ash's old traveling partners and friends would react?
    White FC: 4084 7878 3347
    White 2 FC: 3526 3780 0648
    3DS FC (For X and Y): 3282-2802-4636. My Safari is an Ice one with Bergmite, Delibird and Cloyster.

My Pearlshipping Fanfic

Quote Originally Posted by tzhaa View Post
    Yeah it's easy to go off topic, however slightly :P

I got a question for you guys though:

If Ash and Serena do become a legit canon couple, how do you think all of Ash's old traveling partners and friends would react?
    I think all of the other pokegirls would be sad yet happy for him at the same time. Brock would be jealous and ask Ash to teach him his "secrets". Cilan would talk about how they make "a perfect flavor". Max would just be Max and Tracey would try to sketch a portrait of them together.

I'm not sure how Clemont or Bonnie would react since we don't know much about them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kariris View Post
    May I join? The series is not even started yet, and yet I support them fully! And they knew each other before Ash's journey. I say it gives her a little plus. Go AshxSerena!
    Of course, sweetie ^-^

I am so excited for the XY series! I don't believe I have ever been this excited for a series and shipping in like ever! I just hope Serena really does have a crush on Ash just to see everyone elses' reactions in the fandom LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Master Trainer Empoleon View Post
    I think all of the other pokegirls would be sad yet happy for him at the same time. Brock would be jealous and ask Ash to teach him his "secrets". Cilan would talk about how they make "a perfect flavor". Max would just be Max and Tracey would try to sketch a portrait of them together.

I'm not sure how Clemont or Bonnie would react since we don't know much about them yet.
    I agree

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

I don't mind Ash not ageing at all if only they didn't made him so damn stupid every new region, if he at least kept his knowledge intact and gave him more mature settings and actually romance stuff then I wouldn't give a flying f*** about his age, I mean the Simpsons never age and look at them, they are still going

IN ORDER:
    Brock: Jealous of Ash's luck with girls
    Tracey: Surprise and Happy
    Misty: 4 words: Five stages of grief
    May: Sadness, true sadness that his crush is with another girl and most likely Drew will help her through it (my opinion and headcannon....that or a treeway shipping....can anyone make a name for that please, I'll ship along with Wallacecupshipping..... speaking of that can you make a name for AshxMayxDawnxSerena while you at it?, thanks)
    Max: Angry at first for not being with May but will accept it later on
    Dawn: Happy that her "big brother" got a girlfriend
    Iris: Surprise that "the little kid" got a girl
    Cilan:angry because Ash isn't with him *shot*. Really happy that he is in a relationship.
    All rivals: Teasing like mad
    All crushes: Jealousy levels off the charts

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Quote Originally Posted by aloasa
    I don't mind Ash not ageing at all if only they didn't made him so damn stupid every new region, if he at least kept his knowledge intact and gave him more mature settings and actually romance stuff then I wouldn't give a flying f*** about his age.
    You know, the anime writes should've kept Ash's DP personality in BW instead of regressing him.

Anyway.....If Ash and Serena do become a legit canon couple, how do you think all of Ash's old traveling partners and friends would react?

Ash: *tells about him and Serena being a couple*

Brock: What? You've a GIRLFRIEND? How did you got a girlfriend before me? I am extremly jealous! Oh well, congratulations. It's about time.

Tracey: Congratulations Ash, I'll sketch a picture of you guys to make this day memorable.

Misty: You've got a Girlfriend?? But...I Thought....I THOUGHT YOU.....Uh, nevermind.

May: Congratulations my friend, I knew you'll finally understand romance one day.

Max: ................................*adjusts his glasses*

Dawn: Oh Ash, you finally got a girlfriend! I'm so happy for.......

Ash: *stomach rumbles* Oops! I think I'm hungry.

Dawn: I guess some things never change.

Iris: Whoa, he's not a kid anymore.

Cilan: Congrats Ash. Together You two make a sweet flavour, even sweeter than berries. It's the flavour of Love!

All of his rivals(except Paul and Trip, they're not there): Huh? When did Ash get a cute girlfr......

Ash: What are you guys doing here?
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 5th October 2013 at 3:36 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

.If Ash and Serena do become a legit canon couple, how do you think all of Ash's old traveling partners and friends would react?

Brock will be jealous but supportive and prolly ask Serena if she has a sister.

Tracey woukd be happy and sketch a pic of them two.

Misty would be shocked if not devastated and would struggle being happy initially.

May and max would be happy for him May because ash finally discovered romance. Max wouldnt understand the significance.

Dawn would be shocked but supportive. (Although I would be sad. ) she would give a high five and a big smile.

Iris would be glad ash isn't a little kid anymore.

Cilan would be happy and praise them for there strong aroma together lol.

I also think Delia would pass out lol.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    I don't think it would be an option, but rather an added thing in the games. In other words, whether you want it or not, your main rival (Calem/Serena) will have a thing for you.
    This makes the chance of Serena having a thing for Ash greater. Ash's clothes are based off of Calem's, and Serena is obviously based off of Serena from the games. So who knows? We might get lucky <3
    HA, Calem...If this were any other series maybeXD I'm leaning towards it being Serena though LOL.
    Best of all, she is a travel companion in the anime that should leave more room for cute little moments. I can't wait till she meets another girl who could be interested in him too, wonder what she'd be like jealous? Would she just be sad? Or angry.. Some girls act different around that.

Don't know what would happen if the pairing became canon though, the girls who had a crush on him will cry

I hope she meets Ash's mom, I could see her approving of the pairing, maybe make a cute little remark on marriage towards Ash.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    HA, Calem...If this were any other series maybeXD I'm leaning towards it being Serena though LOL.
    Best of all, she is a travel companion in the anime that should leave more room for cute little moments. I can't wait till she meets another girl who could be interested in him too, wonder what she'd be like jealous? Would she just be sad? Or angry.. Some girls act different around that.

Don't know what would happen if the pairing became canon though, the girls who had a crush on him will cry

I hope she meets Ash's mom, I could see her approving of the pairing, maybe make a cute little remark on marriage towards Ash.
    At the same time, I could see Ash's mom pulling the "who is this little hussy trying to distract my son" line. XD

Personally, I wouldn't care what other characters would say if Ash and Serena became canon. I would care more what the fandom would say xD I can just imagine how angry the other shippers who don't like Serena would be LOL

http://multiplayer.it/recensioni/123...i-pikachu.html

Anyone here know italian? All I know is that this says MCxRival is built into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    http://multiplayer.it/recensioni/123...i-pikachu.html

Anyone here know italian? All I know is that this says MCxRival is built into the game.
    I do. About the rival/main character thing that's what it says:

"Among them there is obviously the "rival", the character who chooses his/her first Pokemon with the type stronger against yours, but in this case - plot twist! - is a sort of sentimental interest, a relationship which gradually becomes something more than a simple friendship". Nothing that we didn't already know.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

There could be a link between that and the fact that Ash usually takes the male place for the game representations, afterall he is wearing Calem's clothing. So maybe Ash and Serena WILL be canon :P
    White FC: 4084 7878 3347
    White 2 FC: 3526 3780 0648
    3DS FC (For X and Y): 3282-2802-4636. My Safari is an Ice one with Bergmite, Delibird and Cloyster.

My Pearlshipping Fanfic

I could see Pokemon hinting at it becoming canon like they did with Contestshipping in AG but not actually have it in the end, if she still travels with him in the next series and her being ( ? ) Child hood friend maybe, could be more possible

I can't wait till we see Ash's expression towards her when they first meet, this should be fun: P
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I could see Pokemon hinting at it becoming canon like they did with Contestshipping in AG but not actually have it in the end, if she still travels with him in the next series and her being ( ? ) Child hood friend maybe, could be more possible

I can't wait till we see Ash's expression towards her when they first meet, this should be fun: P
    Contestshipping never became cannon though, everything was just left to suspicion and nothing happened, hopefully the writers realized their mistakes and do a better job this time.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by Master Trainer Empoleon View Post
    I believe this is the first time Ash has been taller than his female companion.
    Um, not really. Early in AG Ash was taller than May for awhile before the animation got better and they nearly shared the same height. In DP they fixed it even more and made them the same height. Then I think Dawn was shown to be taller in some occasions. So really, this is Ash's second time to be taller than the main female protag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post

I don't know if Ash would blush over Serena, unless he had cold and was looking at her.
    I was thinking of it the other way, Serena developing feelings in a similar way that Drew did who, didn't mind telling May (or was it Solidad that he told that he liked May?) and doesn't mind letting it known. Ash on the other hand could play a role similar to May. Yeah, a role reversal in some ways. But of course, I don't want a copy of contest, I just want something similar.

Brock would be surprised and might start asking tips from Ash, of course Ash would be modest and say things like' be yourself' and so on. Delia would be happy and sad that her boy is growing up. The rest would just be happy of shocked. xD
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 6th October 2013 at 5:27 AM.

Contestshipping was never "canon", just close to canon as any ship in the pokemon anime has been so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon6o2 View Post
    I was thinking of it the other way, Serena developing feelings in a similar way that Drew did who, didn't mind telling May (or was it Solidad that he told that he liked May?) and doesn't mind letting it known. Ash on the other hand could play a role similar to May. Yeah, a role reversal in some ways. But of course, I don't want a copy of contest, I just want something similar.
    My thoughts exactly ^-^ Because it is way more likely that Serena will develop feelings for Ash than the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N) View Post
    Contestshipping never became cannon though, everything was just left to suspicion and nothing happened, hopefully the writers realized their mistakes and do a better job this time.
    That's what I meant when saying that, it was left up in the air for fans to guess. I could see them pulling that again, only it'd be better cuz Serena will be a traveling companion so add more for us

It'd be nice if they became canon in the series, every on going series I watch or read Naruto for example hasn't even had canon pairings yet just major hints. Until the series ends Ash won't get with any one, however if Serena goes with him the next couple of series due to being a child hood friend seems more possible ( ? ) We can at least enjoy the hints while she's here

Edit;

Ash being the one with the crush? I could see him showing hints liking her unlike thee pairings, in the games they say the rival has feelings for the main character in the games though AKA Serena. If both have hidden feelings for another though, that'd be awesome!
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 6th October 2013 at 5:34 AM.

Spoiler:- spoiler for x/y

[url:

Last edited by Tiffany; 6th October 2013 at 7:01 AM. Reason: added spoiler tag

Lol wut? There's a thread for this already and it's already 25 pages long...jeez there's a lot of hype surrounding this.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by eddyg0705 View Post
    http://kalos-pkmnacademy.tumblr.com/

As it states your rival in the game develops romantic interest for you. I wonder if they will translate this to the anime with Ash and Serena? Seeing as this is the first time there is romance in a main Pokemon game. Is a plus that they already knew eachother in the anime
        Spoiler:- Oops, should of added this tag eariler sorry.:

Just a few more days, just a few more days until the games and the anime. Ughhh.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 7th October 2013 at 12:42 AM.

Wait, shouldn't we use a spoiler tag for those things!?!??

Don't get me wrong, even tough I'd totally support the idea of this shipping becoming as near as canon as possible for Pokemon, I think part of the fun of being a shipper is the speculation , the subtle hints left up in the air for fans to guess, imagining scenarios and that sort of things. Just look how other shipping fandoms remain still, thanks to people having these things to talk about.

I must admit that I wouldn't like if the writers go all out with the romance since the very beginning or making it too blatant at any point in the show , no matter if it is from Ash's side (doubt it) or Serena's, otherwise I think the shipping would dry off very quickly, even in it's confirmed and canon status , since people would just accept it, talk of it for a bit and then move on. There wouldn't be too much to say or discuss.

That said, am I the only one who would like, I don't know, maybe a love rival for Ash or Serena in the mix to spice things up? Who doesn't like triangles? lol.
    Last edited by Ash.mx; 6th October 2013 at 7:28 AM.
    -Pokemon logic? How about we talk about the fact that there is a lone ten year old wandering about the country on foot, going head-to-head with a terrorist group, and enslaving extremely powerful animals to fight for him. Worst. Parents. EVER.-

please use a spoiler tag if you're going to discuss things from the game. some people may not want to be spoiled about gameplay. thank you! I already did so, but just remember for future reference.
    Last edited by Tiffany; 6th October 2013 at 7:02 AM.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

I think Serena's in the first episode but doesn't get to meet Ash. Just a little introducing serena and seeing her trying to control ryhdon in hef pjs i think i was? and maybe a flashback of Ash. It would be cute if they bump into each other in the end of the first episode and it ends like that with them staring at each other. Or at the end of the first episode Serena finally appears brief flashback of Ash like we saw in the preview. I'm just so excited. A little bit angry that all the previews hardly shows Serena at all. I hope they have a very deep history as childhood friends for them being so brief on the info on Serena.
    Friend Code 216561919515

Quote Originally Posted by eddyg0705 View Post
    http://kalos-pkmnacademy.tumblr.com/

As it states your rival in the game develops romantic interest for you. I wonder if they will translate this to the anime with Ash and Serena? Seeing as this is the first time there is romance in a main Pokemon game. Is a plus that they already knew eachother in the anime
    sorry for being the bad guy here, It's a good possibility, BUT it could also backfire, hear me out, they say that it will be the "rival" will the the romantic interest, considering that Ash isn't exactly her rival then it may be her real rival in her races...who could be Calem himself tbh, we don't know that yet, so in a way it comes full circle, considering that we have at least 3 advanceshippers here (really need to stop referencing advance in here, geez XD), that we have a new ship that we love, it has obvious hints, yet it can still get destroy with a well place rival, of course in sake for this shipping I hope this does NOT happen...yet in a way it would be interesting to see two guys fight for Serena......we will see when it comes out

Be polite, Be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

If they do implement the love interest subplot from the games and Serena does have a crush on Ash, I wonder if it will turn into a gag or something serious. I mean, Serena taking Ash on a date? Just for a filler or something, to reflect on the date thing in game. Idk, Ash may reject or go along with it because he doesn't know what a "date" is but even so, I just can't see it or even hear the word in the anime.

I'd like it to be something similar to Sonic x Amy, if you know the pairing. :P Like Serena/Amy while Ash/Sonic - he goes along with it anyway, just unaware and doesn't really care. I'd like and prefer something like that then.

They'd all faint and so would I. xD I think they'd all be speechless but I know Brock would get jealous and Delia would happy and a bit embarrassed.

I just want to see how Serena acts around Ash already, they aren't showing any scenes of her, huh.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 25 of 1018 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast