Page 38 of 774 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Quote Originally Posted by aipomadvanceshipper View Post
    I can imagine Serena now
    Serena: Je t'aime Ash
    Ash: Bless you
    How about Serena teaching Ash some French? That's another scenario!
    Anyway, any updates for now?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails
    -1st Corinthians 13:4-8
    #Amourshipping

I can imagine Serena now
    Serena: Je t'aime Ash
    Ash: Bless you
    Oh nonononononononononononononononononononononononono no... that won't do...

Pokemon themes are something like "The world is just one big country where everybody speaks the same language." That kind of stuff. Serena teaching Ash French is like hunting for Bigfoot. So no way in hell is that happening.

Although I want to see Serena show Ash the customs of this region... that's appropriate.

As for Serena's age, they definitely made her the same age as Ash. I mean, compare her to her game counterpart; she looks younger. I think that's why they made her collar white, to give her a more youthful appearance. The sunglasses are gone too, which kind of give off a more innocent, sweet look compared to the cool and hip look of the game counterpart. The writers are literally teasing me, I can't wait any longer to see what happens.
    "Boy oh boy...the price of freedom is steep." - Zack Fair
    Proud Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon fan! Advanceshipping FTW
    Current Fic: The Pokemon Ranch
    Crappy Banner Art By Me

Quote Originally Posted by LeWLWuT View Post
    Oh nonononononononononononononononononononononononono no... that won't do...

Pokemon themes are something like "The world is just one big country where everybody speaks the same language." That kind of stuff. Serena teaching Ash French is like hunting for Bigfoot. So no way in hell is that happening.

Although I want to see Serena show Ash the customs of this region... that's appropriate.
    Um, how about the times Ash and co. said 'Ciao!' and 'arrivederci' when they visited Alto Mare (They should've added Ve~ though)? That alone proves that there are other languages aside from the usual English (and Japanese)
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails
    #Amourshipping

Quote Originally Posted by skybattler262 View Post
    Um, how about the times Ash and co. said 'Ciao!' and 'arrivederci' when they visited Alto Mare (They should've added Ve~ though)? That alone proves that there are other languages aside from the usual English (and Japanese)
    That's a movie. Movies aren't canon.

Also, those words are loanwords nowadays. That or they speak Esperanto.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurelight; View Post
    As for Serena's age, they definitely made her the same age as Ash. I mean, compare her to her game counterpart; she looks younger. I think that's why they made her collar white, to give her a more youthful appearance. The sunglasses are gone too, which kind of give off a more innocent, sweet look compared to the cool and hip look of the game counterpart. The writers are literally teasing me, I can't wait any longer to see what happens.
    Yeah, that. |I saw a fanart of it. I think it is lost in the vast Internet. That got me hooked to this particular pairing. Hold on, let me look for it...

EDIT: FOUND IT!

1378361248220.JPG
    Last edited by LeWLWuT; 12th October 2013 at 1:55 PM.

Seems like the games, if you take the boy it's actually Shauna that you watch the fireworks with and that's implied to like you not Serena. From what we've seen, so far at least, it seems the writers made it Serena in the anime.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 12th October 2013 at 4:24 PM.

^I just got to that! I was wondering if something like that would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Seems like the games, if you take the boy it's actually Shauna that you watch the fireworks with and that's implied to like you not Serena. From what we've seen, so far at least, it seems the writers made it Serena in the anime.
    Maybe she could be Serena's rival though, that'd be fun
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

That's a movie. Movies aren't canon.
    Actually, they are. Just thought I'd correct that.

Oh, and the fireworks part. Let me say that I was extremely surprised. A new milestone, to be sure.

Shippings I like: Advanceshipping and AmourShipping.
    Shippings I don't exactly care for: Contestshipping and Pokéshipping.
    Everything else is fair game.

My shinies:
    ♀ 115 Hatches
    ♀ 125 Hatches
    ♂ 93 Hatches

In progress:
    Skrelp @ 308 hatches;
    Honedge @ 25 hatches.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimetre required to break bones."
    -Michael, VSauce

3DS Friend Code: 2509-1774-0547
    XY Safari Pokémon: Onix, Nosepass, Rhydon

Quote Originally Posted by Newpokemontrainer View Post
    Serena is supposed to be 16......Only In The Games, not in the anime. I'm sure they'll make Serena's age same as Ash's age.

Misty?! What does Misty has to do with this shipping? What are you talking about? I don't get it...

Anyway, the chances of Ash suddenly aging, are slim...very slim. But there's still a chance(big chance) of romance between Ash and Serena in the XY anime.

BTW, I hope this shipping won't be named as 'Pettieshipping', I don't like the name at all. AmourShipping and KalosShipping are way better names.
    I'll firmly cling onto the belief that Ash is Serena's age, so he is 16. It would make any romance between them more feasible.

Sorry, I brought up Misty because IMO the only other shipping (with the scenes to back it up) involving Ash that ever existed was Pokeshipping. At least Misty definitely showed signs of liking Ash, and Ash showed signs of jealously, etc. ANYWAY, that's just my opinion (although shared by a lot of people). So if they brought back Misty as a main character, then there is a good chance of that happening again.

All I'm saying is that if nothing comes out of this, despite the plethora of hints being thrown our way, then we shouldn't really come to expect any romance with Ash x someone unless they show Ash years later in some special.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Serena was confirmed to be 10 years old when she was first introduced. So Ash is probably still 10 (or hopefully older?!)... who knows?
    But enough about the ages, and here is a topic for you guys:
    How do you wish they met the first time when they were little kids? In other words, what scenario did you envision their first meeting?

Netanyahu
    What happened to humanity?
    Obama Nation - I'm not gonna vote for your inauguration.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    Serena was confirmed to be 10 years old when she was first introduced. So Ash is probably still 10 (or hopefully older?!)... who knows?
    But enough about the ages, and here is a topic for you guys:
    How do you wish they met the first time when they were little kids? In other words, what scenario did you envision their first meeting?
    Serena running away from a pokemon.
    3ds friend code: 0989 - 1816 - 0688

Read this.

After a fight with Gary in the summertime in a little area in town.

Anyway, started my AshxSerena XY story summuay will try and get it done before Oct 19th. It's a flashback prolouge with those going with him to Kalos thinking back their adventures with one last memory focused on Ash and Serena. I recommend both BW and XY soundtracks because there will be feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post

After a fight with Gary in the summertime in a little area in town.

Anyway, started my AshxSerena XY story summuay will try and get it done before Oct 19th. It's a flashback prolouge with those going with him to Kalos thinking back their adventures with one last memory focused on Ash and Serena. I recommend both BW and XY soundtracks because there will be feels.
    How about 'Secret Wish' from Ano Hana? This childhood friend stuff is ALWAYS reminding me of the nostalgia these characters have...    Spoiler:- Anohana spoilers:

P.S. Anyone willing to make a banner like this one?
    Last edited by skybattler262; 13th October 2013 at 5:16 AM.
    #Amourshipping

Movies aren't canon. It's been that way for a million years. Saying it's canon is like saying dinosaurs still roam the planet. And I mean the giant lizards, not the flying ones we have today.

Serena has been nerfed down to Ash's age. Anyone who says they are 16 is crazy. It's a kid's show, for crying out loud.

Why bring up Ano Hana reference?
    [SPOILER]Do you want Serena to die?[/SPOILER]

No.. it's just... giving me ALL THE FEELS!!!!!!
    I mean, not that Serena died, but the mere fact that she travelled to another region IS the essence... and they are reunited again after some time!
    It's just... well, the reunification theme revolves around a character... and if rumors are true that Gary may join, lots of memories would be triggered!
    #Amourshipping

She's so cute
    image.jpg
    I wonder if she got that plush from Ash
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/takc3n.jpg[/IMG]
    Friend Code 1077 8600 5245

She's so cute
    image.jpg
    What episode did you get that?
    #Amourshipping

What episode did you get that?
    From poketele today
    There's some cute shots of her but nothing new

From poketele today
    There's some cute shots of her but nothing new
    Any link for the video where you got that?
    #Amourshipping

Any link for the video where you got that?
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtKSo1...%3D_CtKSo1xBFg
    Click on the users name for the next one

Alright, now who is really getting that Fletchling?
    Just set that aside... wow, this one gives me more hope for this shipping (and anime in general)
    #Amourshipping

Alright, now who is really getting that Fletchling?
    Just set that aside... wow, this one gives me more hope for this shipping (and anime in general)
    I think that's a family fletchling like the rhydon

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    I'll firmly cling onto the belief that Ash is Serena's age, so he is 16. It would make any romance between them more feasible.
    The first episode of Black and White!

Sorry, I brought up Misty because IMO the only other shipping (with the scenes to back it up) involving Ash that ever existed was Pokeshipping. At least Misty definitely showed signs of liking Ash, and Ash showed signs of jealously, etc. ANYWAY, that's just my opinion (although shared by a lot of people). So if they brought back Misty as a main character, then there is a good chance of that happening again.

All I'm saying is that if nothing comes out of this, despite the plethora of hints being thrown our way, then we shouldn't really come to expect any romance with Ash x someone unless they show Ash years later in some special.
    Pokeshipping?? Ash and Misty? Ugh.......let's try not to bring up that stuff here again. -_-
    I really hope Ash x Serena gets more solid hints to surpass the other shippings.

Movies aren't canon. It's been that way for a million years. Saying it's canon is like saying dinosaurs still roam the planet. And I mean the giant lizards, not the flying ones we have today.
    Some of the Pokémon movies ARE cannon! Mewtwo Strikes Back, Genesect and the Legend Aweaking, Jirachi Wish Maker, The Power of One are cannon.

Serena has been nerfed down to Ash's age. Anyone who says they are 16 is crazy. It's a kid's show, for crying out loud.
    Right, I agree with you on this. They're 10, not 16.

[SPOILER]Do you want Serena to die?[/SPOILER]
    No way! Why would I want that? That spoiler tag didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    Here is a topic for you guys:
    Serena getting chased by a Beedrill and bumping into Ash.

She's so cute
    image.jpg
    Cute indeed.
    Come on anime writers, let this shipping become Canon.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 13th October 2013 at 12:59 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Oh my cute serena!she is perfect for ash but what is the name of this shipping!i M cuoriouse!

Page 38 of 774 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast