View Poll Results: Aurorus or Tyrantrum?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aurorus

34 44.16%
  • Tyrantrum

43 55.84%
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Aqua Gym League

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNtDeViL609 View Post
    Yeah i told him that hoping he would stay. I guess it didnt
    Well it's a shame he left, but at least this opens the door for new members.

Grass Gym Leader of the:

Pokemon Aqua Gym League
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...qua-Gym-League

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8140-2829
    Friend Safari: Steel
    Pokemon: Magneton, Klink, and Excadrill.

If you add me please PM me so I can add you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebh View Post
    Well it's a shame he left, but at least this opens the door for new members.
    True. Actually, if anyone wants to be the ground type gym leader, they can take it and ill be the flying type leader
    On punishment wont be on till off, sorry!!!!
    FC: 3179-7235-3277. FS: Poison. Pokemon In Fs:Kakuna, Swalot and Whirlipede
    I've claimed the blaring Noivern.
    Looking For: Pinsir, Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Pachirisu, Clefairy, Mankey, Throh, Sawk,, Rufflet, Sawsbuck, Toxicroak, and Munna,

Looking For a League to Join. Please pm if you are looking for leaders

whens this league gonna kickoff
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/j981vk.jpg[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits and badges:

Quote Originally Posted by SirLucari0 View Post
    whens this league gonna kickoff
    November 12
    I officially claim Feraligatr

Yep, November 12th starting on X and Y, can't wait to add treveant to my team

Join Pokemon Aqua Gym League
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Calvin Cool for the Substitute sprite.

well ill be using black and white until i can gather enough money to get a 3ds/2ds
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/j981vk.jpg[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits and badges:

Well, then your gym will be closed until such a period, and you better start saving

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Calvin Cool for the Substitute sprite.

I dont think that id be using any other ground types from Kalos unless i can use legendaries. Diggerby doesnt seem like a good pokemob. Also, Ill give up the ground gym leader spot and become the flying type leader. I can make another badge and a different team for it, if its ok with you guys
    Last edited by SiLeNtDeViL609; 11th October 2013 at 3:24 AM.
    Looking For: Pinsir, Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Pachirisu, Clefairy, Mankey, Throh, Sawk,, Rufflet, Sawsbuck, Toxicroak, and Munna,

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNtDeViL609 View Post
    I dont think that id be using any other ground types from Kalos unless i can use legendaries. Diggerby doesnt seem like a good pokemob. Also, Ill give up the ground gym leader spot and become the flying type leader. I can make another badge and a different team for it, if its ok with you guys
    I dont mind at all. Go ahead! =D

Grass Gym Leader of the:

Pokemon Aqua Gym League
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...qua-Gym-League

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8140-2829
    Friend Safari: Steel
    Pokemon: Magneton, Klink, and Excadrill.

If you add me please PM me so I can add you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebh View Post
    I dont mind at all. Go ahead! =D
    Thank ill give Keldeo the rest of the infi later

I feel like for X and Y, every gym leader should be allowed a Mega-evolution considering there's about twenty known ones as of now and seem to be a big part of the games, but that's just my opinion. Plus challengers could always use their own megas too.

The Badge making place isn't working for me.
    Double frontier 1 win 0 losses
    credit to Astral Shadow for userbar
    Record as Psychic Gym Leader 4 wins 4 losses
    record as Dark gym 2 Win 1 Loss

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    I feel like for X and Y, every gym leader should be allowed a Mega-evolution considering there's about twenty known ones as of now and seem to be a big part of the games, but that's just my opinion. Plus challengers could always use their own megas too.
    I like that idea. I think it could work

Transfer Gym Application ( if its real )
    Name: SiLeNtDeViL609
    Type: Flying
    Signature Pokemon: Honchkrow
    Badge Name: Aero Badge
    Badge: ill get it done later
    ( everything else from my old application is the same . And sorry for the double post. I forgot that i had just posted)
    Last edited by SiLeNtDeViL609; 12th October 2013 at 1:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    I dont think thats a good idea. If mega evolution increases stats wouldn't it become an uber under smogon? There's still some things things we still dont know yet until we actually play the game. For now lets train our pokemon to transfer over when we get the game

Sorry for the inactivity guys, I have been sick and the X and Y came out so I am wrapped up in that.
    First of all, I can make you flying type leader if you want Silent, I will edit the original post.
    Secondly, I don't know why the site isn't working for you Epic, just make your own, as long as it is circular.
    Next about Mega Evos ..... I think that allowing one per challenger/leader would keep the battling balanced. If everyone has one then no-one really has an advantage. But, I may change my mind depending on how Smogon rates them.
    Zombie deviant I can give you a froakie (when I get a ditto) as well as a squirtle.
    I am also looking for someone to trade with because I need to evolve my Phantump and I need a ditto.
    Also, I am 13:30 into Y... I am currently challenging the seventh gym, hope there is way more play time left.
    I can help anyone who needs a version exclusive from Y, (I can even give Yveltal away(when I get him) for a good deal).
    Anyway, let me know if you need longer than a month to open your gym, because I can make it remain closed until you are ready, but this is only for things such as saving up to buy a 3DS or 2DS.
    Still one gym spot available and one Elite 4.
    Remember if you want to challenge fill the form out and send it in at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelde0 View Post
    Sorry for the inactivity guys, I have been sick and the X and Y came out so I am wrapped up in that.
    First of all, I can make you flying type leader if you want Silent, I will edit the original post.
    Secondly, I don't know why the site isn't working for you Epic, just make your own, as long as it is circular.
    Next about Mega Evos ..... I think that allowing one per challenger/leader would keep the battling balanced. If everyone has one then no-one really has an advantage. But, I may change my mind depending on how Smogon rates them.
    Zombie deviant I can give you a froakie (when I get a ditto) as well as a squirtle.
    I am also looking for someone to trade with because I need to evolve my Phantump and I need a ditto.
    Also, I am 13:30 into Y... I am currently challenging the seventh gym, hope there is way more play time left.
    I can help anyone who needs a version exclusive from Y, (I can even give Yveltal away(when I get him) for a good deal).
    Anyway, let me know if you need longer than a month to open your gym, because I can make it remain closed until you are ready, but this is only for things such as saving up to buy a 3DS or 2DS.
    Still one gym spot available and one Elite 4.
    Remember if you want to challenge fill the form out and send it in at any time.
    Yeah please switch me for flying Keldeo, i appreciate it. Ill send you the badge when i have time cuz i dont have it saved on my tablet.

How is everybody going with X and Y?

Apparently the only way to transfer pokemon is through pokemon bank, so that kind of sucks.
    I want everyone to try and finish teams through friend safari, so start filling you friend lists and tell people if you have pokemon of their type in yours to help out.
    I need to update info on the OP so i need everybody to post or PM or VM me their 3DS friend code (or if they don't own a 3DS, let me know) and whether you are using X or Y.
    Hoping to open this league soon, still looking for leaders though so please fill in an application form if you are considering
    Last edited by Kelde0; 15th October 2013 at 7:57 AM.

Yeah I going great at Pokemon x and y. Beat the league yesterday and have update my mega ring today. The Pokemon Bank transfer sucks but my main problem is that Friend safari only has gen VI and gen I starters and i need 3 friend to get 3 types so I need to ask can I have Squirtle. Can you update your page because am use X and my main pokemon is charizard X

That is great news. I can update your info, and if you need squirtle I can breed one for you.

EDIT:
    Heads up to everybody, apparently there is a glitch in saving outside in Lumiose city. It can ruin your save file and make it freeze when you try to open it. To prevent this, do not save in lumiose city, because the only way to fix it is to restart the game. There should be a patch coming out shortly from Nintendo (hopefully) but until then be careful
    Last edited by Kelde0; 15th October 2013 at 12:34 PM.

That is great news. I can update your info, and if you need squirtle I can breed one for you.

EDIT:
    Heads up to everybody, apparently there is a glitch in saving outside in Lumiose city. It can ruin your save file and make it freeze when you try to open it. To prevent this, do not save in lumiose city, because the only way to fix it is to restart the game. There should be a patch coming out shortly from Nintendo (hopefully) but until then be careful
    Thanks. If you need some eXclusives (other that mega evos and Xerneas) I'm happy to help.
    Last edited by Daveo100; 16th October 2013 at 9:53 AM.

How is everybody going with X and Y?

Apparently the only way to transfer pokemon is through pokemon bank, so that kind of sucks.
    I want everyone to try and finish teams through friend safari, so start filling you friend lists and tell people if you have pokemon of their type in yours to help out.
    I need to update info on the OP so i need everybody to post or PM or VM me their 3DS friend code (or if they don't own a 3DS, let me know) and whether you are using X or Y.
    Hoping to open this league soon, still looking for leaders though so please fill in an application form if you are considering
    Im doing great with Y. Even thoughim not at the elite 4 yet, i have almost 3 boxes filled with pokemon

Can my signature pokemon be changed to Clawitzer?
    3DS: 3797 8420 5585
    Must-Watch Battle Video: BBSW-WWWW-WWWA-6KQ6

Berry Master
    I have almost every berry for trade. Mutations included. If you need one pm me with an offer. I only trade berries for other items.

Friend Safari: Sawsbuck, Pansage and Gogoat

I'm not gonna be able to open my gym untill pokemon bank comes out. As of now, only 2-3 of the pokemon in my team are in the new games. I've decided that the gen 6 fire types wouldn't be a very good fit for my team, so I can only wait untill the bank comes out to transfer the pokes from my white 2 game. Sorry for the inconvenience but I hope y'all can understand

Oh yeah and my game is Pokemon X now too
    3DS: 3797 8420 5585
    Must-Watch Battle Video: BBSW-WWWW-WWWA-6KQ6

Berry Master
    I have almost every berry for trade. Mutations included. If you need one pm me with an offer. I only trade berries for other items.

Friend Safari: Sawsbuck, Pansage and Gogoat

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast