Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digimon (All Seasons) Shippings

Wow... 25 posts, and no threesome mentions?

Am I the only one who ship Tai/Sora/Matt?

C'mon, at least Suzie/Cody?
    If anyone wants to contact me, they can do so at the following sites, under the corresponding name.

Deviantart; XadhoomFanboy.
    Pojo; Xadhoom.
    FF.Net; Zero.Slash.One.
    Serebii Forums; Xadhoom.
    Youtube; Xadhoom Xado.
    MangaFox; Xadhoom.

I swear I didn't mean to kill that thread! Or the other one! Or any of the twenty-fifty threads I've killed. It was pure luck!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Well, considering Rika teases Takato about him having feelings for her at one point... she knows he likes her, but she's not exactly wanting to realize her feelings for him.

And besides, it's not like I'm pairing Renamon x Guilmon.
    Yeah, I didn't know what to think of that. I don't know if that part was dub added, though. Rika was totally self-absorbed/narcissistic at first (imo), and it wouldn't surprise if she said that to Takato in the original version. I'll look up the subs and see what was said during that exchange.
    the answer we're looking for won't be found easily,
    but we knew that when we took the first step.

Quote Originally Posted by Xadhoom View Post
    Wow... 25 posts, and no threesome mentions?

Am I the only one who ship Tai/Sora/Matt?

C'mon, at least Suzie/Cody?
    Actually Tai/Sora/Matt has been discussed. The majority (albeit everyone) here seems to prefer TaixSora.

I do not really recall who Cody was. Can I be enlightened?

Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    Actually Tai/Sora/Matt has been discussed. The majority (albeit everyone) here seems to prefer TaixSora.

I do not really recall who Cody was. Can I be enlightened?
    Armadillomon's Tamer/Owner/whatever-you-call-them.

Armadillomon's Tamer/Owner/whatever-you-call-them.
    I know who that Cody is, but as "Suzie" was mentioned, I assume it refers to Henry's sister. I do not remember any Cody in Digimon Tamers...

Tai/Sora, Tk/Kari, Takato/Rika, Takuya/Zoe and Marcus/Yoshio are my favorites couple in Digimon for each season.
    i am a ash/misty fan

[IMG] ash and misty

Well, considering Rika teases Takato about him having feelings for her at one point... she knows he likes her, but she's not exactly wanting to realize her feelings for him.

And besides, it's not like I'm pairing Renamon x Guilmon.
    Terriermon has that covered for you.
    I don't remember Tamers too much (planning on watching it again one of these days), but I think I wanted Takato and Rika together at first until the story took a turn elsewhere. Guess it reminded me of Tai/Sora for some reason.

I thought it was common knowledge that Impmon and Renamon had a thing going on. *shifty eyes*
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2015 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 8 - 3/10/16 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

I know who that Cody is, but as "Suzie" was mentioned, I assume it refers to Henry's sister. I do not remember any Cody in Digimon Tamers...
    There wasn't a Cody in Tamers.

The only one I remember was Cody in the second season.

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    There wasn't a Cody in Tamers.

The only one I remember was Cody in the second season.
    ...then how can one ship Cody and Suzie? A Crossover? But, how can one ship someone with another character if the two have not even met...?

...then how can one ship Cody and Suzie? A Crossover? But, how can one ship someone with another character if the two have not even met...?
    People ship Mewtwo with Renamon, and the main heroes of all Digimon seasons have been paired up together as well at some point--crack pairings are nothing new. I think Cody and Suzie are paired together because the two may be closer in age... though that doesn't make sense. T.K. as an eight-year-old has a much better chance of being paired up with Suzie than Cody, I suppose.

Speaking of crack pairings, I think the creepiest ones I've seen in Digimon are Piedmon/Myotismon and Piedmon/Wizardmon. Yaoi preferences aside for anyone, there's something... off about those pairings.
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 8 - 3/10/16 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    People ship Mewtwo with Renamon, and the main heroes of all Digimon seasons have been paired up together as well at some point--crack pairings are nothing new. I think Cody and Suzie are paired together because the two may be closer in age... though that doesn't make sense. T.K. as an eight-year-old has a much better chance of being paired up with Suzie than Cody, I suppose.

Speaking of crack pairings, I think the creepiest ones I've seen in Digimon are Piedmon/Myotismon and Piedmon/Wizardmon. Yaoi preferences aside for anyone, there's something... off about those pairings.
    Renamon / Mewtwo is understandable...

For some reason... I am interested in... GatomonxMyotismon. o_0 I think that two archenemies would be perfect. 83
    I think that if Patamon was female, PatamonxDemiDevimon would have appealed to me...

Piedmon reminds me of this line:

"Looks like you are falling for each other."

Renamon / Mewtwo is understandable...
    Ehhh... perhaps.

For some reason... I am interested in... GatomonxMyotismon. o_0 I think that two archenemies would be perfect. 83
    I cannot understand this at all. Myotismon abused Gatomon since she was a Child. And it's implied he still abuses her if she goes out-of-line. Pairing up archenemies can make sense if there's nothing abusive going on. That's why I have a huge issue with Mewtwo/Giovanni in the Pokémon fandom. Unless it's masochistic from both sides (which is shown to not be the case at least when it comes to Gatomon), I will never-ever-ever get nor will I ever like this pairing at all. I'm more inclined to pair DemiDevimon with Gatomon if I had to choose a nemesis for her.

Piedmon reminds me of this line:

"Looks like you are falling for each other."
    Pfft, I love the dub sometimes XD. I think that was what made most Takari shippers come to like the pairing was that episode. Sure as hell was my reason.

Ehhh... perhaps.
    Of course, just because they are bipedal, stern, stoic, thinly built creatures. With special powers.

I cannot understand this at all. Myotismon abused Gatomon since she was a Child. And it's implied he still abuses her if she goes out-of-line. Pairing up archenemies can make sense if there's nothing abusive going on. That's why I have a huge issue with Mewtwo/Giovanni in the Pokémon fandom. Unless it's masochistic from both sides (which is shown to not be the case at least when it comes to Gatomon), I will never-ever-ever get nor will I ever like this pairing at all. I'm more inclined to pair DemiDevimon with Gatomon if I had to choose a nemesis for her.
    Which is exactly why I wanted this. Myotismon... was fascinating to me, to say the least. And Gatomon is my favourite Digimon. If they had somehow made up at the end, it would have been like a dream come true... due to the very fact that Myotismon abused her. But, of course, this is just too far-fetched. It would be out of character for both, especially Myotismon. *Cries in a corner.*

I think GatomonxDemiDevimon is... cute.

Pfft, I love the dub sometimes XD. I think that was what made most Takari shippers come to like the pairing was that episode. Sure as hell was my reason.
    Well, indeed, they did not have too many indications, except that they were left alone. But a lot of them have been left alone before. And then, we have a Shipper On Deck. Perhaps Piedmon has a point.

Speaking of quotes, Wizardmon told Gatomon that he was really happy, being with her, just before his death. This, and the other factors combined, makes me love this Ship above all others. <3
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 3rd November 2013 at 8:34 PM.

Your guess is as good as mine. I guess it's a crossover ship. A lot of people I know also shipped Ash/Kari and Misty/TK.

It's not anything unusual.

Of course, just because they are bipedal, stern, stoic, thinly built creatures. With special powers.
    I thought it was also because they're both loners.

Which is exactly why I wanted this. Myotismon... was fascinating to me, to say the least. And Gatomon is my favourite Digimon. If they had somehow made up at the end, it would have been like a dream come true... due to the very fact that Myotismon abused her. But, of course, this is just too far-fetched. It would be out of character for both, especially Myotismon. *Cries in a corner.*
    If that had happened, it would've been the worst thing on Digimon--period. Myotismon by that time murdered people and Digimon next to him having abused Gatomon from day one. That is not forgivable in any way, shape, or form. His death was very karmic, and satisfying to see. Yet the bastard just wouldn't die for another season.

I think GatomonxDemiDevimon is... cute.
    xD Eh, I can agree to that.

Well, indeed, they did not have too many indications, except that they were left alone. But a lot of them have been left alone before. And then, we have a Shipper On Deck. Perhaps Piedmon has a point.
    I figured it was because they were the same age, and because their brothers are best buds and that they're a popular yaoi pairing in Digimon. Having angels for Digimon only helped.

Speaking of quotes, Wizardmon told Gatomon that he was really happy, being with her, just before his death. This, and the other factors combined, makes me love this Ship above all others. <3
    Wizzie's loyalty even in death was what really sells it to me. Wizardmon was a loner (for whatever reason, we don't know), and yet Gatomon's kindness gave him a change of heart even while she was going through problems of her own. His reveal that he never worked for Myotismon to begin with is a powerful testament of that loyalty and courage. In my opinion, he's a pretty rare character to come by, and thus is why he's so memorable to this day.

Sucks the dub ruined episode 37, though, but at least the iconic jumpcut to his tattered hat flying off is haunting.

I thought it was also because they're both loners.
    Perhaps.

If that had happened, it would've been the worst thing on Digimon--period. Myotismon by that time murdered people and Digimon next to him having abused Gatomon from day one. That is not forgivable in any way, shape, or form. His death was very karmic, and satisfying to see. Yet the bastard just wouldn't die for another season.
    And he was the reason almost every villain in Adventure 02 existed, except the Daemon Corps and Dragomon. He used Oikawa, who was originally good natured, as a pawn, to create artificial Digimon, who created a Digimon that caused mass destruction and almost killed the protagonist at one point. Not to mention that the first original Digimon drove the wielder of the Crest of Kindness insane, which made him torture, abuse and kill Digimon. And he killed Wizardmon in Adventure. He is easily the worst and most competent villain in the Digimon Adventure Universe.

xD Eh, I can agree to that.
    DemiDevimon made up such cute names for Gatomon! XD

I figured it was because they were the same age, and because their brothers are best buds and that they're a popular yaoi pairing in Digimon. Having angels for Digimon only helped.
    Although I still think it was not "solidified" until Piedmon said that. And I know about Tai/Matt. Ugh.

Wizzie's loyalty even in death was what really sells it to me. Wizardmon was a loner (for whatever reason, we don't know), and yet Gatomon's kindness gave him a change of heart even while she was going through problems of her own. His reveal that he never worked for Myotismon to begin with is a powerful testament of that loyalty and courage. In my opinion, he's a pretty rare character to come by, and thus is why he's so memorable to this day.
    Wow, you gave Wizardmon such a cute nickname!

And he took on Myotismon near his base, later back-blasted him, and then took the Grisly Wing attack, probably knowing full well that he would die. But he knew he would die for his friend. Also, it has been implied somewhere that he was only a loner because he was a very shy Digimon. He delivered an awesome line, ("How can I be a traitor if I was never on your side to begin with?") which further emphasizes his sheer awesomeness. I can safely say that he one of the best friends in all of the Digimon Franchise.

And he jumped in front of the Grisly Wing attack without thinking. There was no time to think. It was an instinctive reaction. He is such a glorious Digimon that he does not even have to think before sacrificing himself for others. He does not care if he dies. As long as his friends are safe, he is happy.

Sucks the dub ruined episode 37, though, but at least the iconic jumpcut to his tattered hat flying off is haunting.
    And emotional. A perfect tearjerker, both for the characters and the audience.
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 4th November 2013 at 6:18 AM.

What's wrong with a Crack Pairing?

Creepiest ones? Piedmon X Myotismon/Wizardmon? ####, I could do ya one better right now!
    If anyone wants to contact me, they can do so at the following sites, under the corresponding name.

Deviantart; XadhoomFanboy.
    Pojo; Xadhoom.
    FF.Net; Zero.Slash.One.
    Serebii Forums; Xadhoom.
    Youtube; Xadhoom Xado.
    MangaFox; Xadhoom.

I swear I didn't mean to kill that thread! Or the other one! Or any of the twenty-fifty threads I've killed. It was pure luck!

And he was the reason almost every villain in Adventure 02 existed, except the Daemon Corps and Dragomon. He used Oikawa, who was originally good natured, as a pawn, to create artificial Digimon, who created a Digimon that caused mass destruction and almost killed the protagonist at one point. Not to mention that the first original Digimon drove the wielder of the Crest of Kindness insane, which made him torture, abuse and kill Digimon. And he killed Wizardmon in Adventure. He is easily the worst and most competent villain in the Digimon Adventure Universe.
    And thus is why he's one of the best, yet most despicable villains in the Digimon franchise. I hear Savers' villain is much worse, but I haven't watched Savers, so I'm only repeating what I read on TV Tropes about him.

DemiDevimon made up such cute names for Gatomon! XD
    Either that, or it was the fandom who made up all of those nicknames. (I think I once read a fic where Gatomon called him "Butterball". It's been a long time.)

Although I still think it was not "solidified" until Piedmon said that. And I know about Tai/Matt. Ugh.
    Probably. Yeah, not a fan of it.

Wow, you gave Wizardmon such a cute nickname!

And he took on Myotismon near his base, later back-blasted him, and then took the Grisly Wing attack, probably knowing full well that he would die. But he knew he would die for his friend. Also, it has been implied somewhere that he was only a loner because he was a very shy Digimon. He delivered an awesome line, ("How can I be a traitor if I was never on your side to begin with?") which further emphasizes his sheer awesomeness. I can safely say that he one of the best friends in all of the Digimon Franchise.

And he jumped in front of the Grisly Wing attack without thinking. There was no time to think. It was an instinctive reaction. He is such a glorious Digimon that he does not even have to think before sacrificing himself for others. He does not care if he dies. As long as his friends are safe, he is happy.
    It's actually not that uncommon a nickname, I've seen other fans call him "Wizzie".

He's not just one of the best friends, he's one of the best Digimon period. He may not be the strongest, but he's just freaking awesome that you have to make an exception. Far as I'm concerned, he never batted an eye throughout all of that, he knew what he was doing. (Come on, he feigned being drunk when DemiDevimon came to check up on him within seconds. He's most likely intelligent as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by Xadhoom View Post
    What's wrong with a Crack Pairing?
    There's nothing wrong with them. I have a few crack pairings I personally support... I guess it counts. (It's not of the Digimon fandom, so whatever.)

Creepiest ones? Piedmon X Myotismon/Wizardmon? ####, I could do ya one better right now!
    I was going to put that down (because I have seen that *shudders*), but didn't feel like it.

I also saw Phantomon/Wizardmon once. It was creepy... like really creepy. (And then for laughs, it turned into Wizardmon/Angewomon at the end, he liked her Ultimate form a lot, lulz.)

Just remembered that many years ago, back when my brothers and I role-played Digimon (our favorites being role-playing as everyone in Myotismon's castle), we once had Gatomon seduce a Bakemon as a distraction for whatever plan Wizardmon had at the time. It was so funny, we've paired them up as a joke pairing for a while. Yup.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 4th November 2013 at 2:46 PM.

And thus is why he's one of the best, yet most despicable villains in the Digimon franchise. I hear Savers' villain is much worse, but I haven't watched Savers, so I'm only repeating what I read on TV Tropes about him.
    Kurata? He successfully managed to prevent the rebirth of Digimon upon death. Successfully. And he was... quite cowardly. Yet very, very evil. The essence of his evil cannot be described. Yet, I prefer Myotismon over him as villain. Partially because I hate Data Squad.

Either that, or it was the fandom who made up all of those nicknames. (I think I once read a fic where Gatomon called him "Butterball". It's been a long time.)
    I doubt that "Whiskers" and "Puss In Boots" was made by the fandom. DemiDevimon used these and another nickname for Gatomon, all in one scene.

Probably. Yeah, not a fan of it.
    Indeed. I once saw some "reasons" why it was considered. I frankly found them quite silly. No offense to any Tai/Matt Shippers.

It's actually not that uncommon a nickname, I've seen other fans call him "Wizzie".
    ...yet I do not recall reading it before.

He's not just one of the best friends, he's one of the best Digimon period. He may not be the strongest, but he's just freaking awesome that you have to make an exception. Far as I'm concerned, he never batted an eye throughout all of that, he knew what he was doing. (Come on, he feigned being drunk when DemiDevimon came to check up on him within seconds. He's most likely intelligent as well.)
    He is quite powerful in his own right. Wizardmon was the absolute first one to get a hit on Myotismon in the final battle. Even before Angemon. It shows that he was the Only Sane 'Mon there. Everyone else jumped in head-on, but Wizardmon attacked from behind. And no, this does not colour him as a coward. He probably knew it would result in him getting hurt, so it only coloured him as courageous. Wizardmon has no time for "attacking from behind is cowardly" nonsense.

Besides, when he was surprised to see Myotismon back so soon. WereGarurumon and Angemon's fault. Although the Tag and Crest were fake, anyway. At least Gatomon would have not been caught and Wizardmon not nearly drowned if not for them. In other words, the two indirectly caused Wizardmon's death. Ugh. He quickly improvised. He had managed to feign loyalty to Myotismon all those years, to the point Myotismon accused him of being a traitor. (And he seemed to be surprised, implying he did believe that Wizardmon was loyal to him.) Not to mention that Wizardmon is easily one of the most versatile Digimon in the whole franchise. Like Mew! Yay!
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 4th November 2013 at 4:07 PM.

Kurata? He successfully managed to prevent the rebirth of Digimon upon death. Successfully. And he was... quite cowardly. Yet very, very evil. The essence of his evil cannot be described. Yet, I prefer Myotismon over him as villain. Partially because I hate Data Squad.
    Well that shortened the response on TV Tropes xD. I'll definitely remember that, lol. But until then, maybe, Myotismon will still be my favorite Digimon villain.

I doubt that "Whiskers" and "Puss In Boots" was made by the fandom. DemiDevimon used these and another nickname for Gatomon, all in one scene.
    I don't remember him calling her "Puss in Boots", honestly, but I remember "Whiskers". Still, I think the fandom added more nicknames, and that DemiDevimon didn't call her names often in the show (he called the other characters names, but not much with Gatomon). They weren't in the same scene much to begin with, from what I remember.

I once saw some "reasons" why it was considered. I frankly found them quite silly. No offense to any Tai/Matt Shippers.
    Apparently the show dropped hints, at least more in the original, but I'm rather skeptical of it myself. Even then, I saw it more of a close friendship than anything else.

...yet I do not recall reading it before.
    You don't find it in fan fiction itself, but when fans are talking about Wizardmon, you will sometimes find someone affectionately calling him "Wizzie", or "Wiz".

He is quite powerful in his own right. Wizardmon was the absolute first one to get a hit on Myotismon in the final battle. Even before Angemon. It shows that he was the Only Sane 'Mon there. Everyone else jumped in head-on, but Wizardmon attacked from behind. And no, this does not colour him as a coward. He probably knew it would result in him getting hurt, so it only coloured him as courageous. Wizardmon has no time for "attacking from behind is cowardly" nonsense.
    I personally think he did it as a way to tell Myotismon, "Remember me? We're not finished yet. Come at me, bro." Or something like that. It would explain the shocked look on his face when he turned to see who did it, as he seriously thought he killed Wizardmon a few episodes prior.

And no, I don't believe Wizardmon ever got reborn in the Digital World at all. Some managed to get their data back (probably Gotsumon and Pumpkinmon, hopefully), but Wizardmon never did. I'm telling you, they had it out for Wizardmon for some reason. They even killed off Sorcermon (who's pretty much a recolor, to be honest with you) in Frontier in just about the same episode we were introduced to him.

WereGarurumon and Angemon's fault. Although the Tag and Crest were fake, anyway. At least Gatomon would have not been caught and Wizardmon not nearly drowned if not for them. In other words, the two indirectly caused Wizardmon's death. Ugh.
    Yeah, Angemon was able to hurt Myotismon, why couldn't he have stopped him? T.K., you're freaking useless! Angemon's still awesome, but T.K... come oooooon, you took forever to activate your Crest.

Anyhoo... I personally find it creepy for the Digidestineds to be paired up with their own Digimon. Next to the fact most of them are animals or even plant-like in appearance (and that the concept of Digimon was based off tamagotchi), they're really close companions. That's not to say best friends can't date each other, but there's something more personal about having a loyal Digimon pal who will do anything in their power to protect you. You know?

Well that shortened the response on TV Tropes xD. I'll definitely remember that, lol. But until then, maybe, Myotismon will still be my favorite Digimon villain.
    Myotismon still remains my favourite Digimon villain.

Apparently the show dropped hints, at least more in the original, but I'm rather skeptical of it myself. Even then, I saw it more of a close friendship than anything else.
    Where I read it, it said that them rolling around while "hugging" each other when fighting was a clue...

I personally think he did it as a way to tell Myotismon, "Remember me? We're not finished yet. Come at me, bro." Or something like that. It would explain the shocked look on his face when he turned to see who did it, as he seriously thought he killed Wizardmon a few episodes prior.

And no, I don't believe Wizardmon ever got reborn in the Digital World at all. Some managed to get their data back (probably Gotsumon and Pumpkinmon, hopefully), but Wizardmon never did. I'm telling you, they had it out for Wizardmon for some reason. They even killed off Sorcermon (who's pretty much a recolor, to be honest with you) in Frontier in just about the same episode we were introduced to him.
    And even if he did get reborn, (As the Xros Wars Manga heavily implies.) they simply took away his body again, this time courtesy of ZeedMilleniumon. As if they are taunting us Wizardmon fans.

Yeah, Angemon was able to hurt Myotismon, why couldn't he have stopped him? T.K., you're freaking useless! Angemon's still awesome, but T.K... come oooooon, you took forever to activate your Crest.
    Actually, T.K. was the second to activate his Crest, after Tai. Anyway, besides Angemon, WereGarurumon or Lillymon should have been able to stop the attack. They were shown to be really fast. Even Gatomon should have been able to grab Kari and jump away, seeing as she was fast enough to fight six Champions at once without getting hit at all. I seriously doubt Wizardmon is faster than them. Wizardmon is forever doomed. *Cries in a corner.*

Anyhoo... I personally find it creepy for the Digidestineds to be paired up with their own Digimon. Next to the fact most of them are animals or even plant-like in appearance (and that the concept of Digimon was based off tamagotchi), they're really close companions. That's not to say best friends can't date each other, but there's something more personal about having a loyal Digimon pal who will do anything in their power to protect you. You know?
    I would... hate to imagine that. They are "partners for life", yes, but not that way...

Where I read it, it said that them rolling around while "hugging" each other when fighting was a clue...
    That's the biggest "clue" for any pairing where two characters roll around on the ground fighting. That's how Ash/Lucario came to be.

And even if he did get reborn, (As the Xros Wars Manga heavily implies.) they simply took away his body again, this time courtesy of ZeedMilleniumon. As if they are taunting us Wizardmon fans.
    Is Xros Wars really canon to the Adventures timeline? Apparently all of the Digimon seasons come together somehow, but I don't really see the connections, honestly. But yeah, even then Wizardmon (and Leomon) still gets screwed over. What the hell?

Actually, T.K. was the second to activate his Crest, after Tai. Anyway, besides Angemon, WereGarurumon or Lillymon should have been able to stop the attack. They were shown to be really fast. Even Gatomon should have been able to grab Kari and jump away, seeing as she was fast enough to fight six Champions at once without getting hit at all. I seriously doubt Wizardmon is faster than them. Wizardmon is forever doomed. *Cries in a corner.*
    He did? *thinks* Oh, okay. But still, MagnaAngemon took forever to finally show his face. So T.K. is still useless. WereGarurumon may have fought against Myotismon, but he still couldn't land a punch on him. Same with Lillymon. And even if Gatomon could've still taken Kari away, remember that Digimon protect their Digidestineds to the death. Gatomon was willing to die for Kari, but Wizardmon wouldn't have any of it. ;_____; He's more man than most normal men. Gatomon may have a happy life, but he would've made her more happy.

*joins in corner*

I would... hate to imagine that. They are "partners for life", yes, but not that way...
    Yeah... shippers are scary sometimes.

That's the biggest "clue" for any pairing where two characters roll around on the ground fighting. That's how Ash/Lucario came to be.
    People should ship lions and badgers in real life, then...?

Is Xros Wars really canon to the Adventures timeline? Apparently all of the Digimon seasons come together somehow, but I don't really see the connections, honestly. But yeah, even then Wizardmon (and Leomon) still gets screwed over. What the hell?
    Even if it was not, they would make it so just to screw Wizardmon over.

He did? *thinks* Oh, okay. But still, MagnaAngemon took forever to finally show his face. So T.K. is still useless. WereGarurumon may have fought against Myotismon, but he still couldn't land a punch on him. Same with Lillymon. And even if Gatomon could've still taken Kari away, remember that Digimon protect their Digidestineds to the death. Gatomon was willing to die for Kari, but Wizardmon wouldn't have any of it. ;_____; He's more man than most normal men. Gatomon may have a happy life, but he would've made her more happy.
    ...well, if she was willing to die, does she have to wait around when she can just grab Kari and jump away...? Anyway, indeed, Wizardmon somehow did it, even though he was already badly injured. He reacted faster than any of them, despite his already serious injuries. Oh, the Power of Friendship... or, should I say The Power of Love?

*joins in corner*
    It is like they killed Wizardmon the second time for the sake of it.

Yeah... shippers are scary sometimes.
    Especially when their ship sinks. Like Tai/Sora..............
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 4th November 2013 at 6:13 PM.

People should ship lions and badgers in real life, then.
    Someone probably does. Like with mongoose and snakes--someone's paired them up somehow in fiction. *coughSeviperandZangoosecough*

Even if it was not, they would make it so just to screw Wizardmon over.
    I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that.

...well, if she was willing to die, does she have to wait around when she can just grab Kari and jump away...? Anyway, indeed, Wizardmon somehow did it, even though he was already badly injured. He reacted faster than any of them, despite his already serious injuries. Oh, the Power of Friendship... or, should I say The Power of Love?
    I wonder if he used magic to poof himself in there. People have pointed out much like you did that he was both weak and far away from them to have been able to leap out in front of them. But either way, that was serious dedication and loyalty, and many tears were spilled that day and since.

Probably both--Myotismon himself said in the original that the two were very close as friends, so it's possible there was something between them. And since Myotismon hates anything remotely good, the thought of the two being a couple probably sickened him so much, he just had to murder Wizardmon for the evulz.

*shrugs*

It is like they killed Wizardmon the second time for the sake of it.
    EXACTLY. And someone who watched Xros Wars said there was a character that was like Wizardmon in personality, and he was also killed off. I don't remember the character's name, but he kinda looked like him, just... taller. And I think shorter hair.

Especially when their ship sinks. Like Tai/Sora..............
    The ship may have sunk that day, but I think it's like a ghost ship that still haunts the Shipping Seas in search of the ship that sunk them. Few live to tell the tale. I'm just surprised it hasn't been a bloody shipping war like Pokémon had, to be frank.

Someone probably does. Like with mongoose and snakes--someone's paired them up somehow in fiction. *coughSeviperandZangoosecough*
    Shipping is omnipresent, as it seems.

I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that.
    Neither would I. Leomon was a Running Gag... but this? I am not amused at all.

Probably both--Myotismon himself said in the original that the two were very close as friends, so it's possible there was something between them. And since Myotismon hates anything remotely good, the thought of the two being a couple probably sickened him so much, he just had to murder Wizardmon for the evulz.

*shrugs*
    Well, at least the look on Myotismon's face while Angewomon was about to shoot an arrow through his heart and especially when it actually hit was so satisfying...

EXACTLY. And someone who watched Xros Wars said there was a character that was like Wizardmon in personality, and he was also killed off. I don't remember the character's name, but he kinda looked like him, just... taller. And I think shorter hair.
    NOOOO! *Breaks down.* They are with Myotismon!

The ship may have sunk that day, but I think it's like a ghost ship that still haunts the Shipping Seas in search of the ship that sunk them. Few live to tell the tale. I'm just surprised it hasn't been a bloody shipping war like Pokémon had, to be frank.
    Well, many Ship-To-Ship Combats have probably taken place over it, many seeking Canon Discontinuity.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast