View Poll Results: Which game(s) did you play?

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gold

68 43.31%
  • Silver

82 52.23%
  • Crystal

97 61.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Gen 2 Game Did You Play?

Default Which Gen 2 Game Did You Play?

Choose which game you played/bought first or was your favorite!
    Sage Chow sent out Bellsprout!
    #BLUECOLLARGOLDSWAGGER

I played Silver first. I was planning on getting Gold but I went with Silver instead because I thought you could only get Lugia in Silver version. Silver was my favorite game since I spent the most amount of time playing it, but I eventually got Gold and Crystal and I played those as well. The internal battery died on all of them though, so I don't play them anymore.

I played all games. As for which one I got first, it was Silver since it was my favorite color back then. Though my favorite of them was Crystal since I think it had better content than the other two, being able to get both Lugia and Ho-Oh (although missing their signature moves) and not having to chase down Suicune the same way as Raikou and Entei was awesome. From what I remember, I also had the most fun with Crystal.

I played Gold first, and then Crystal when it came out.

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

All 3. I started with Gold version and it is the Gen II game that I've played the most. My friend owned Silver and I used to help her a lot on it years ago. I got a used copy of Crystal about eight years ago and then a year or two after that I got my own copy of Silver.

I had Gold and Crystal. Actually borrowed my Gold version to a friend about 7 years ago and never remembered to ask him to give it back. I still have Crystal though which I still occasionally play.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Crystal was what I got first, and it was my first ever Pokémon game ever, and so Crystal is the most close to my heart.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Silver was my first 2nd generation Pokémon game, it was also the first Pokémon game I played and enjoyed.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Gold. My third Pokemon game after Red and Yellow. I put a lot of time into that cartridge, to the point that the battery went dead and I had to replace it. :-)
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/24673g8.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks to Astral Shadow and Equal-To-Heaven for the signature assets.
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/aayd7r.jpg[/IMG]

I played Silver but I was super late to the game, as I played it when Ruby and Emerld came out.
    I never beat it sadly but I manange to beat the remake years later.
    Ah, all the mermories. v uv

Silver was the first of the three that I played and also the one that I played the most. I remember before getting it for Christmas my parents rented it for me from Blockbuster. I got to Goldenrod with Croconaw, Fearow, and Beedrill. Good times.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Played Silver first, but Crystal was better than both for obvious reasons.
    Join our Pokemon live chat here: http://pokemonxygroupchat.chatango.com/

In addition, animal crossing fans check out this chat: http://chrisnewleafcatchesthieves.weebly.com/chat.html

Originally made as a list for thieves in ACNL, it became a chat (the pokemon chat is also featured on this page for those who want to visit both).

I have to say Gold. I got it first and I liked it most ever since (just because of nostalgia, I know perfectly well the downsides of Gold compared to Silver) and probably will like it most forever.

I played Gold, Ho-oh was and still is more appealing to me than Lugia.

Gold. It was the first game I ever purposefully saved up for.

Still never had a gameboy back then, but I still had a lot of fun playing it through the transfer pak on Pokemon Stadium 2.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

Played all 3!

I've played all three, but Silver was the first Pokemon game I ever played. I've owned Gold and Crystal, but not Silver, which is the game that led to my favorite Pokemon of all: Lugia.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I've played all, but silver and crystal when they were first out.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

I had both Silver and Gold, i liked Silver better due to the other Pokemon and because i liked Lugia better than Ho-oh
    Replaying all Pokémon starting at Gen 4 to get as many Pokemon for X & Y

Pokémon i need

P

I played, and have Crystal of course.
    I almost got Gold once afterwords but that's another story.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I started with Silver. When Crystal came out I didn't bother getting it since I was too young to care. Ended up getting it a few years later of course and it turned out to be my favorite game thus far. I have my original Silver and Gold from back in the day still alongside my Crystal.
    3711-7728-5652

Gold was the first Pokemon game I ever played. Years later I also ended up playing Crystal (although the one I had broke- it's still sitting on my bookshelf with my manga, despite being unplayable) and as of recently the Silver version I'd gotten from someone else finally had its internal battery die. So I've played all three at different intervals.

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Played all games but the first one I played was Gold then after having hard time with Elite 4, I switched into Silver and the first gen 2 that I actually finished until red. Unfortunately, both my cartridge were corrupted, several years later I bought Crystal.

But still I really love Silver (because of Lugia and AEROBLAST)

" I may look normal but I have lots of Potential. "

I got Silver first. Then Crystal as soon as it came out. I always loved Suicune.

I only got crystal. I have to say, i still have that game, and i still play it to this day, its one of the best pokemon games ever!
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast