View Poll Results: Which game(s) did you play?

Voters
221. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gold

94 42.53%
  • Silver

117 52.94%
  • Crystal

141 63.80%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Gen 2 Game Did You Play?

Crystal was my first gen 2 game , and since a few mechanics were better than gold and silver I did not get the first two.(I usually get the third game only)

I played Silver first. Kinda derped around a bit with Crystal, but not much, considering it was my friend's and I only have Silver (which sadly can't save anymore, as to be expected).
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2015 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 8 - 3/10/16 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

I played all three. I got Gold for Christmas, and my sister got Silver but never played it, so I took it. Crystal is probably my favorite Pokemon game ever though, but that's probably because I have on some major nostalgia goggles.

8tracks Tumblr
    The world is full of kings and queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

As far as I remember I played silver I love this generation of Pokemon

I owned all three games. I got Silver first then got Gold then Crystal. Silver will always hold a special place in my heart.

Gold was the first and only one I played. Unfortunately, something gave out after a while and I am now unable to save the game.
    Check out my Blog (Some posts about Competitive Pokemon) http://engblogpp.wordpress.com

I played Crystal first, but it was a friend's. Then I owned silver which was my first pokemon game.

I originally bought and played Silver - a special pack comprised of the game, the official strategy guide, and a teal GBC, all of which I've treasured to this day. xD But I also had to vote for Crystal, because I bought it immediately when it was released and loved it even more than Silver. The brighter and prettier graphics, plus the Pokemon animations and the ability to play as a girl, all make it my favorite of the two. Never got the chance to play Gold, though.
    Off exploring Hoenn again

I've only played one 2nd gen game: Crystal. .-. I bought it from a flea market a few years back.

Only played Crystal, too, which incidentally is the first Pokemon game I owned. Got it for Christmas but I never got to beat it. Got stuck at Cerulean City... Plus it was the only one of my very few Gameboy games that I lost during a move to a new house. :X

First game that I ever owned was Pokémon Gold Version in 2000. My Aunt must have blown at least $45 dollars trying to get me the game! I got stuck in National Park with the Sudowoodo (somehow XD), and actually raised a Pidgey from level thirteen to like, a level fifty Pidgeot. Imagine how long I must have been there! I later went back to play Blue and Red, and then I purchased Pokémon Crystal Version when it came out. Generation Two still remains my favorite to this day. I had the GS book that you could buy from the game store too.

I played Gold but that was because my sister played Silver. When we grew up we always got both games: I got Red, she got Blue; she got Silver, I got Gold. Although I was the only one of us to get Yellow and Crystal so I'm the real winner in that situation.

I just bought Silver about an hour ago so yeah playing that need nicknames though
    My claim is Staraptor
    I love to help people if you ever need anything let me know, I will see what I can do

When we first got these games, my brother got silver and I got gold. Then after a while I got Chrystal, which is my favorite.
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

I only played Gold and Crystal. I still have both games but there batteries died so I cant play them no more but it was fun when I was 8 and I played Gold all the time

I played all of them. I had silver (which is my most played game of all time) and crystal (which was stolen from me :'(). My sister had gold, but she was fairly inept regarding pokemon so I did most of the things for her xD
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Pokemon Silver was my very first Gen 2 game. I almost had a complete Pokedex in it, but ended up losing my game when I was walking home from School one day.....I eventually played Gold and Crystal and beat them. My Crystal versions battery died last year....
    Happy 20th Anniversary Pokemon!

My 3DS Friend Code: 1693 1038 1902

I got Gold since I liked Ho-Oh better than Lugia. I still do in fact.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

I got Silver, then Crystal

I played Gold first then Crystal.

It was Crystal. :O Even though gen 2 was my favorite generation, I've never played gold or silver :/
        Spoiler:- Bugs:

So I was building quite a nice winning streak on random wifi battles, having beaten my way through countless Garchomps, Volcoronas, Aegislash and Mega Blazikens. Then my streak was utterly broken by a Vivillon, who completely swept my team.

I laughed it off as a one off sort of thing, since the guy deserved props for using it after all. But just as I was starting to build another win streak another Vivillon trainer showed up and it happened again. I am living in perpetual fear that the next trainer I face will have a happy, smiling murder butterfly on their team.

Pokemon #666 indeed.

I played Silver and Crystal.

I got Crystal Version first. I lost the cover to Crystal version when trying to replace the battery not too long ago but I still have my Silver version. To be honest I prefer Gold version.

Gold and Crystal.

And with Crystal, came my love for Suicune *-*
    My FC: 5429-7835-3146
    My Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump and Dusclops

Hey! Check out my extension for Google Chrome ^^

I both have Silver and Crystal but Silver was the first ever Pokémon game I've ever owned!
    I think I maxed out the hours on that thing with 999:99 gameplay time lol

I am a proud member of the
    Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization (E.G.O.)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast