Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Definitive Uber List

  1. #51
    GameCubeKing Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromat
    Thunderpunch Metagross, CB Heracross, CB Medicham, CB Slaking, Magneton + Snorlax/Gyarados/Heracross, Sleep Talk Zapdos and Suicune, CM-BP Celebi, Fire Blast Snorlax, Tyranitar, Salamence, Gengar, Umbreon, HP Fire Sceptile, Tentacruel, Blaziken, Ampharos, Dragonite, Jirachi, Recover Alakazam, Trickband Alakazam, Sleep Talk Slowbro, Subpunch Electabuzz/Magmar, Dugtrio (if they don't have Ice Beam), Rhydon, Surf Swampert, Volbeat (Tail Glow, BP to Starmie or whatever).

    I have no time to list everything, those are just of the top of my head.

    Ampharos, Gengar and Tyranitar are not the only counters lol

    that's not to say stall teams are easy to beat, most have other pokemon to take care of other threats, but a decent offensive team with pokemon that can hurt everything can beat defensive teams. just use some of the above and you'll be fine.
    CB Heracross is not very good as a SkarmBliss counter pokey, because Heracross can't OHKO Skarmory, 1 Drill Peck and it's bye bye Heracross.

  2. #52
    Glowing Volbeat Guest

    Default

    In-depth explanations on why they're not vulnerable.

    Jirachi is not uber, because Doom Desire leaves it vulnerable for 2 turns. Earthquake or Flamethrower could spell doom.
    Slaking isn't uber, as its Truant ability leaves it vulnerable to a Focus Punch.
    Celebi is not uber because Megahorn can KO it, along with other moves.
    Articuno isn't uber because it has four weaknesses (4x to Rock).
    Zapdos is uber. End of story. Drill Peck/Thunderbolt/Rain Dance/Thunder...
    Moltres isn't uber, because it also, like Articuno has 4x weakness against rock.
    Raikou is NOT uber because of average defense, and it could fall prey against one Earthquake.
    Suicune is uber, and don't discuss this with me. Teach it Dive and Surf, along with Calm Mind for one of the strongest Sui on the field. It has little weaknesses, and if your foe has Solarbeam and Sunny Day, swap for somebody 1/4th strong against Grass.
    Entei isn't uber, and it doesn't learn Eruption.
    Regice, Registeel, Regirock are NOT uber. They're almost Shuckle slow, and they may be monotypes, but if you have a good type, you can defeat them. Two Regis fall prey to Earthquake, and Regice is incinerated by Fire. Heck, a Charizard could defeat them, with Earthquake and Flamethrower as its only two moves.

    That is all. If you want to debate against the nonubers, feel free.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    SUPER-FUN-HAPPY-SLIDE (UK)
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAbsol
    In-depth explanations on why they're not vulnerable.

    Jirachi is not uber, because Doom Desire leaves it vulnerable for 2 turns. Earthquake or Flamethrower could spell doom.
    Slaking isn't uber, as its Truant ability leaves it vulnerable to a Focus Punch.
    Celebi is not uber because Megahorn can KO it, along with other moves.
    Articuno isn't uber because it has four weaknesses (4x to Rock).
    Zapdos is uber. End of story. Drill Peck/Thunderbolt/Rain Dance/Thunder...
    Moltres isn't uber, because it also, like Articuno has 4x weakness against rock.
    Raikou is NOT uber because of average defense, and it could fall prey against one Earthquake.
    Suicune is uber, and don't discuss this with me. Teach it Dive and Surf, along with Calm Mind for one of the strongest Sui on the field. It has little weaknesses, and if your foe has Solarbeam and Sunny Day, swap for somebody 1/4th strong against Grass.
    Entei isn't uber, and it doesn't learn Eruption.
    Regice, Registeel, Regirock are NOT uber. They're almost Shuckle slow, and they may be monotypes, but if you have a good type, you can defeat them. Two Regis fall prey to Earthquake, and Regice is incinerated by Fire. Heck, a Charizard could defeat them, with Earthquake and Flamethrower as its only two moves.

    That is all. If you want to debate against the nonubers, feel free.
    Exactly why i want this thread closed and why pokemon sucks

    NO ONE USE DOOM DESIRE JIRACHI

    That zapdos isn't worth fighting as it is complete bull**** and its not uber ffs

    Dive Suicune is the epitome of uber, **** no suicune dived, plus lapras/politoed/poliwrath/quagsire/vaporeon stop non-ice beam Suicune

    lol regice's Sdef is gonna lose to charizards flamethrower, regirock will rock slide your said charizard to the ground.

    ATTN MOD PLEASE CLOSE THREAD SO POSTS LIKE THE QUOTED POST ARE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Centre of the Universe
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Yeah, closing. This thread is getting spammy.

    The front page list is the truth.

    -Closed
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/29f7b7b.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/6699g9.png[/IMG]


  5. #55
    psymike Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Netbattle
    Deoxys / Deoxys-E / Deoxys-F / Deoxys-L / Groudon / Ho-oh / Kyogre / Latias / Latios / Lugia / Mew / Mewtwo / Rayquaza / Wobbuffet.

    These are the ONLY pokemon that are uber

    Jirachi, isn't uber due too it's 'limited movepool'

    Celebi, isn't uber due too the fact that it has 7 weaknesses (4x to Bug,2x to Fire/Flying/Posion/Ice/Dark/Ghost)

    Slaking isn't uber despite having the same base stat total as kyogre, due to its abillity Truant

    Other legends aren't uber (Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres/Raikou/Suicune/Entei/Regice/Registeel/Regirock)
    no matter how much you say they are, they aren't.

    How comes you can't trade Mew or Deoxys?

    Wobuffet is uber?

  6. #56
    Atomic Jirachii Guest

    Default

    Groudon may be strong, but he is definatly NOT uber only eruption or earthquake could be to strong but everything other isn't really strong (not much good earth attacks less STAB bonus) so he is strong but not UBER

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Centre of the Universe
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psymike
    How comes you can't trade Mew or Deoxys?
    Because Nintendo are milking the Cash Cow and want to make you buy an AR

    Quote Originally Posted by psymike
    Wobuffet is uber?
    Have you ever faced that thing? In the right hands it's Uber. If you can counter it (which can only be done by Shadow Balling Ghosts, Crunching Dark types and Choice Band + Swarmed + Megahorn Heracross) it'll switch out, meaning only Toxic Dugtrio/Trapinch/Gardevoir/Porygon2 can truly counter it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Jirachii
    Groudon may be strong, but he is definatly NOT uber only eruption or earthquake could be to strong but everything other isn't really strong (not much good earth attacks less STAB bonus) so he is strong but not UBER
    Sword Dance/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Flamethrower

    Any idea how much that will destroy? Huge Defense, Great HP, Above average Special Defense + Max Speed + Sword Danced Base 150 Attack (That's about 800 Attack by the way) + Flamethrower so that even Skarmory can't stop it. If that's not Uber the game is broken.

    Anyway, this really only applies to Competitive battles since Ingame has no rules.

    - Reclosing this because these arguements are gonna be going around in circles. Don't even know "why" this is in ingame when Ubers don't apply to ingame anyway >.> *sigh* I suppose it's a reference for anyone Ingame who's considering entering the competitive Battling forum >.>
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/29f7b7b.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/6699g9.png[/IMG]


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •