Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes Until We Meet Again! (802)

Default Best Wishes Until We Meet Again! (802)

Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!

Ash & co. have boarded the finalboat on the stretch of their journey and start to approach Vermilion City. However, Team Rocket are nearby and have plots to steal every Pokémon on the boat before it reaches the Kanto region. With their plot, they manage to lift the boat out of the sea, causing turmoil. However, when they attempt to succeed with their plan, Porter tries to stop them, but Ash & Co. soon discover that there appears to be two Porters on the ship. Will Ash & co. reach Kanto in tact, or will Team Rocket succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The episode starts as Ash and co. are on the last ship towards Kanto.

The group see a Gyarados comes out of the water and then Alexa heads over to them.

Alexa is her room doing stuff on her computer as Team Rocket follow the ship with their Basculin Submarine.

They attack themselves to the ship's propeller with some metal cords in order to stop the ship.

The propeller starts back up and then Ash and co. spot Team Rocket's submarine behind the ship floating at the surface.

Team Rocket bring out the Meowth Balloon and them attach some more balloons to the ship to make it hover in the air.

All the passengers are scared and unhappy, so Porter tries to calm them down.

Team Rocket do their motto before they jump on the ship(Meowth and Jessie who is half dressed as herself and James)

"Porter" comes over to Ash and co. and asks for the Pokeballs, probably to keep them safe from Team Rocket. Porter them captures Pikachu and Axew in a net.

Another Porter comes over and then the previous Porter takes off his disguise and reveals himself to be James.

Frillish and Amoonguss come out and attack all four of them. Ash and co. fly off and land insome storage room inside the ship.

Dare Da? Lapras.

Team Rocket try to run off with the Pokemon but Porter stands in their way. Frillish and Amoonguss attack him again.

Meowth uses the vacuum machine to suck in other peoples Pokeball's.

Team Rocket take off on their rope ladder that is hanging from their balloon and then Ash and co. use some hook to swing up and brings Team Rocket down(literally).

Ash and co. gets some if not all of their Pokemon back.

Ash brings out Charizard and tells him to use Steel Wing and then Flamethrower on Frillish and Amoonguss and Charizard won.

Meowth tries to get some gadget to work but he can't seem to.

Pansage comes out and uses SolarBeam.

Axew uses Dragon Rage, Charizard uses Flamethrower again I think and then Pikachu uses Thunderbolt.

Team Rocket blasts off.

Ash brings out Snivy and commands her to use Leaf Storm to cut the balloons.

The fall back down to the ocean and then Alexa and Helioptile finally noticed a bit of what was going on.

Ash and co. then spot Magikarp, Lapra, Slowpoke and a Slowbro.

Porter tells them that they've nearly arrived and Ash looks at Cilan and Iris and smiles.

Ash and co. arrive at Kanto and they sit down at some outside cafe table.

Iris is really happy and Cilan checks something on the town map.

It's now the afternoon and Iris and Cilan prepare to get on a train to go wherever they are going.

Alexa is still with Ash and Ash says Best Wishes to Iris and Cilan as they leave.

Ash tears up as he remembers his adventures with them.

Ash walks off with Alexa.

To be continued.
    Last edited by playerking; 19th September 2013 at 11:23 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Ah! Look! Flying Dutchman :P

Damn our heroes are so naive.

Our heroes did a MI4. Pretty cool.

We see a bunch of Lapras and Slowbro. How convenient.

Dent and Iris are heading for Johto together . They are taking the electronic train.

Alexa is giving off a strong pedo vibe. Ash is obviously too stupid to understand.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 19th September 2013 at 11:26 AM.
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

Wait, so Musashi dressed in half Kojiro costume to do their motto sideways so the kids wouldn't notice Kojiro isn't there? who is the genius that wrote this? what an idiotic idea.

Freaking 8y kids must be facepalming at how stupid this idea is and worse the kids(fromt he show) apparently actually get fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I don't see how that is stupid. Sounds hillarious to me. (or is it spelled hilarious? I hate that Word) and I really doubt 8yo kids minds it at all.
    And I don't see how it isn't.

------

Besides this the episode wasn't dreadful but a bad goodby episode, it should be better than this and less TR focused, also Iris and Dent took the goodbye a lot better than Satoshi, he was about to cry it seemed twice even but Pansy conforted him.

This could have been a basic TR DP/AG filler if it wasn't for the goobye basicly.

Well hope I get an awesome lab episode next week.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 19th September 2013 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Wait, so Musashi dressed in half Kojiro costume to do their motto sideways so the kids wouldn't notice Kojiro isn't there? who is the genius that wrote this? what an idiotic idea.

Freaking 8y kids must be facepalming at how stupid this idea is and worse the kids(fromt he show) apparently actually get fooled.
    I don't see how that is stupid. Sounds hillarious to me. (or is it spelled hilarious? I hate that Word) and I really doubt 8yo kids minds it at all.

EDIT: Well, that JessieJames half thing isn't more stupid than a LOT of other things that happens in this anime. I just thought you made a very big deal about something like that.
    And, I've not seen the episode yet (I don't even know how YOU guys see it...), but I never expected those two to get some Epic goodbye. But I'm sure it's at least not bad.
    Last edited by MastersOfMonsters; 19th September 2013 at 11:27 AM.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

The ending actually did make me a little sad, but it was the same for Dawn's exit last season. Felt weird seeing them leave, and it didn't seem like a big goodbye at all, more like Iris and Cilan were too excited to go off on their own adventure than saying goodbye to Ash.

Overall yes, I wish the episode was less Team Rocket focused and the scene of them at the table was longer. But oh well.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

And so...their together adventure ends!

Eh, this episode was so so.. wouldn't really consider it a great departure episode.

Has anyone figured out what Cilan was shouting about after looking at the town map? I can only assume that he was excited about discovering Johto's literal connection to Kanto.. especially since they then automatically hopped on the magnet train..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Eh, this episode was so so.. wouldn't really consider it a great departure episode.

Has anyone figured out what Cilan was shouting about after looking at the town map? I can only assume that he was excited about discovering Johto's literal connection to Kanto.. especially since they then automatically hopped on the magnet train..
    I believe he was telling Iris where Clair gym was because she wanted to go there and then they both go to Johto in the train to Johto basicly.

Does alexa....possibly have a thing for ash?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

So, Iris and Dento don't seem to care about Ash as much as he cares about them eh? Not even one drop of tear? How nice, don't come back you ungrateful friends!! Even May and Dawn and Max showed how much they were sad over splitting apart from one another, he'll even Tracey and his rivals, now I'm ticked off and want them kicked off for good, why did Iris evn join? Makes no sense, not explained or any thing, thanks for that.

Edit;

Ash quick run away from Alexa, watch the news if you know what I mean. His mom should really talk to her son about this kind of stuff, she worry's so much about him yet let's an older woman walk with him home, ok??
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 19th September 2013 at 12:27 PM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I presume this episode featured both Vermillion City and Saffron City then?

I'm disappointed with this farewell.

The first half was essentially TR meaningless plot that fails as always and the second was Iris and Cilan randomly deciding they're going somewhere else without any sort of proper buildup or anything. Ugh, I hate how they handled this episode. BW trio deserved better.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Does alexa....possibly have a thing for ash?
    No she doesn't its a freanking adult taking care of a 10y kid.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    I presume this episode featured both Vermillion City and Saffron City then?
    Saffron? I don't recall seeing it. They just left with the train and that's it. Unless the place they were sitting in was Saffron.
    Last edited by Nightstar1994; 19th September 2013 at 1:09 PM.

Did the Johto part of the map have the HG/SS Safrai Zone on it? I think it did.

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3148-2744
    PM me if you want to exchange

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    Saffron? I don't recall seeing it. They just left with the train and that's it. Unless the place they were sitting in was Saffron.
    Considering Saffron City is right next to Vermillion and it's the one city with a train to Johto, I figured that's where it was.

That thing with Jessie dressing as half of James was hilarious. So stupid.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Ugh! Why Team Rocket, Why? Why you had to ruin Iris and Cilan's farewell episode? Cilan deserves better farewell than this. This episode would've been much better if Tomioka worked on it.

Oh well, I'll post my review later.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 1st December 2013 at 12:27 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Oh ash, remembering Cilan by his time as crossdressing as Elesa...XD

Seemed kind of sweet I guess. Though I wish we saw more emotion from Cilan and Iris about it.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Well, based on the previews, we know Iris is going to Blackthorn City, but does anyone know where Cilan's going?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

TR just ruin everything =.= , why they just cant get rid that blaster hogging screen team , i rather have pokemon make a trouble them that baka team
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

The episode could have been very emotional if Cilan and Iris actually showed some emotional sadness.

Also, why the sudden decision to leave for Johto? They wanted to see Kanto all of the DA! only to stay for 2 minutes. A build up to their decision would have been nice. Best Wishes unfortunately has been the worst written saga in my opinion.

Anyway, the episode was entertaining.

6/10.

Wow. This is an actual reason not to like Iris and Cilan. Not even a tear? I bet the shippers are going to be outraged by this farewell scene. And they just...decide to go to Johto instead? Maybe they secretly thought a Kantonian like Ash didn't show a good region to visit.

Maybe Ash is truly a little kid? JK.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

What a rubbish last episode, atleast we get the special's. Why did the Pokemon not get to say goodbye to each other? Scraggy to Axew, Oshawott crying over Emgola, Paptoad to Stunfisk (I can dream). Oh well, going to miss Cilan and Iris.
    I give this..... meh/10
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast