I tend to be someone who has opinions that are often the opposite of the general mainstream opinions that everyone has. For example, pretty much 95% of the internet prefers to watch subbed anime, whereas I only watch dubbed and actually think that the original Japanese VA's aren't as good as the english ones.
Do you have an opinion that few will agree with and that most people won't like? Post 'em here.
Here's some of mine:
1. As stated before, I prefer dubbed anime over subbed/raw anime. Honestly, the English voice actors give a more attractive and sexier voice for most female characters, whereas the Japanese sound like 12-year-old girls. Not joking. I was watching the dubbed version of The Future Diary / Mirai Nikki, and when I heard Yuno's original japanese VA (I accidentally watch a few seconds of subbed when trying to find the latest episode dubbed) I couldn't believe my ears.
2. I find movie adaptions to be more enjoyable than the original books. It may be just me growing up in this generation, but I'd prefer a visual and I wanna SEE what's happening. I'm not very creative/imaginative, if I create something it will most likely use official resources.
3. Generation III was the best generation, to hell with Generation I.
4. Sonic '06 was actually a great game, and my second favorite game in the Sonic series, the first being Sonic Adventure DX which was an amazing game.
5. I'd prefer to play an FPS that centers around a realistic war. I'd rather play any of the Modern Warfare games over Black Ops I or II since the latter is purely fictional.
6. Gurren Lagann isn't as good as everyone believes it to be (Aside from the patriotism and fads which it spawned, still use those today)
7. Tumblr is for emotionally broken 16-year-old girls. I have a Tumblr myself but I never really use it.
8. Fallout 3 sucked because of the ending.
9. Generation IV introduced some of the most overrated mons in existence (Lucario, Electivire, Scizor, Infernape etc.)
10. This current generation of time sucks balls.