Page 404 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504 ... LastLast
Results 10,076 to 10,100 of 26046

Thread: Pocket Monsters XY Pokémon Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I want Clemont to get Mareep, I know it's an old Pokemon, but I don't care. It's adorable. I always wanted an Ampharos in the cast but never happened.
    I could maybe see clemont's dad giving him a mareep egg since he has ampharos.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by esquilo09 View Post
    Well Mareep's final form can mega evolve.
    Yes please! Mega Ampharos FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Scraggy and Togepi are the only ones that have not been hatched as battle ready Pokemon. Phanpy, Eevee, Happiny and Cyndaquil were all ready to face opponents straight off the bat, which is what I personally prefer to see in the anime. That way they don't struggle behind other team members..
    Thank you for pointing this out. Every time someone says a baby Pokemon would lag behind I picture Happiny carting Brock away with one of its little arms

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by jake279 View Post
    I'd rather see Ash with Skiddo than Phantump. I really don't like Phantump. If he is to finally get a ghost type, I want it to be a better one than the abomination that is Phantump.
    Wish dman is here to see this haha.

I don't want to see an egg Pokemon for Ash tbh. I don't expect it to be a good battler even. At least give it to one of the others.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

I'd rather see Ash with Skiddo than Phantump. I really don't like Phantump. If he is to finally get a ghost type, I want it to be a better one than the abomination that is Phantump.
    It's statements like this that make me hope the writers end up giving Phantump to Ash. It's not an abomination in any way, it has the benefit of being both cute, and unique, and it's evolution is really cool looking. It would be amazing to see animated.

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

And Meyer already has an Ampharos, so he can easily showcase Mega Ampharos himself when he returns.

I don't see Serena catching more than two new pokemon, and I don't see any of them evolving. I reckon she'll get a Spritzee. I don't think her goal will be pokemon based. With the pokevision episode that's coming up, maybe she gets into film making and her goal is to document Ash's journey since she's obsessed with him. That way the focus is more on Ash's pokemon.

Anyway, if an egg does happen in this series (There's always one) then I'd prefer it to be Goomy. I don't know, it just looks like it should come from an egg. It's all gooey and stuff.

I don't think Bonnie will get another pokemon because it will take up another of Clemont's team slots but she doesn't need one. I'm still hoping Clemont brings Heliolisk along after his gym.

Yo I prefer Skiddo over Phantump but what!? Phantump is not even close to being an abomination.

Signature Credit: The Comet
    My Tumblr

This is me when a Pokémon is called an abomination:

On the topic of Eggs, I would like either a Noibat or Skrelp egg to be owned by someone from the main cast. I know everyone will go "but Skrelp needs water" but I personally see no problems with it floating. Noibat sounds weird as a suggestion but I'd give Clemont the Noibat Egg over the others since I feel it suits him a little more.

If Dragalge can float instead of needing water all the time it better ****ing be on Ash's team or I'll kill Lorde someone.

I don't see a problem with Skrelp/Dragalge floating on air, it's part dragon after all, and doesn't retain it's part Water typing, so I don't see why it couldn't work.

Although on second thought, I think Ash won't catch a Pancham because Lucario is also a fighting type and if he catches a Pancham too it would be overshadowed due that Lucario is more marketable than Pancham.
    Well once Korrina and her Lucario appear the Lucario debate will end. If Ash doesn't get one now I doubt he ever will get one.

Now here's the thing just how marketable/popular is Lucario? Is it popular enough to become Ash's equivalent to TR's Wobbuffet?

I fear if Ash ever got a Lucario it would change Ash's team set up from Pikachu + At least 5-6 other Pokemon. To Pikachu, Lucario + At least 4 other Pokemon. Oh sure Ash could get 3+ Wild Cards, but really between the likes of Pikachu, Lucario, and the Starters (Ash will hopefully start getting just one-two if they have too-in this case) it'd be amazing if they ever get any screen time.

In that case if Mega Evolution continues on into the next generation I hope they continue with a quality over quantity formula with new Pokemon. The fewer the better. More screen time for everyone.

EDIT: I could see Dragalge floating in air, but not Skrelp since it doesn't get it's Dragon typing till it evolves.
    Last edited by World Turtle; 24th March 2014 at 1:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by World Turtle View Post
    Well once Korrina and her Lucario appear the Lucario debate will end. If Ash doesn't get one now I doubt he ever will get one.
    If the Ash/Lucario predictions didn't end when Lucario appeared with Maylene in DP six years ago, they definitely won't end when Korrina showcases her own Lucario in XY imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    If the Ash/Lucario predictions didn't end when Lucario appeared with Maylene in DP six years ago, they definitely won't end when Korrina showcases her own Lucario in XY imo.
    So true, We fans are Always making predictions about Pokémons we like.
    My fav Pokémons

I want Clemont to get Mareep, I know it's an old Pokemon, but I don't care. It's adorable. I always wanted an Ampharos in the cast but never happened.
    Ampharos can Mega Evolve, so it would at least serve a purpose. Those are the only old generation Pokemon that need slots on the main cast. Don't know how many Pokemon Clemont and Bonnie will get. I still don't have a problem with Bonnie getting a second Pokemon. Clemont doesn't have a real goal for a max team of six and Serena will be lucky if she doesn't get Brocked. I know many are against it, but I don't care. I would enjoy Bonnie getting a second Pokemon. If it's possible.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Only if Flabébé is not owned by a COTD.
    My fav Pokémons

I hope at the very last second it is found out that flabébe is owned by some random cotd.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    This is me when a Pokémon is called an abomination:

On the topic of Eggs, I would like either a Noibat or Skrelp egg to be owned by someone from the main cast. I know everyone will go "but Skrelp needs water" but I personally see no problems with it floating. Noibat sounds weird as a suggestion but I'd give Clemont the Noibat Egg over the others since I feel it suits him a little more.
    Dragalge is the most intriguing pokemon of gen VI.It's so elegant and beautiful.

I wish Ash has a female rival with a Dragalge.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Well since Meyer (aka, Limone) owns a Ampharos, i doubt that Clemont would get one, especially since Meyer is a MegaEvo user.

If we really need to give a MegaEvo-vable pokemon for Clemont, then we also have the choice of a Manectric as well.

Well, since i consider that Clemont's present team is sort of turning out to be an Anti-Electric one (not considering Dedenne since its mainly for Bonnie's usage), him getting an Electrike/Manectric with 'Lightningrod' ability would be quite good. Plus he could get the Mega Stone for it from his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Don't know how many Pokemon Clemont and Bonnie will get. I still don't have a problem with Bonnie getting a second Pokemon. Clemont doesn't have a real goal for a max team of six and Serena will be lucky if she doesn't get Brocked. I know many are against it, but I don't care. I would enjoy Bonnie getting a second Pokemon. If it's possible.
    Well, i feel that the ratio of Clemont & Bonnie's pokemon would either be of 3:3 or 4:2. Which means Clemont would get a full team of 6 pokemons, but he would only use 3 or 4 of them while the others would be for Bonnie to use.

As for Serena, i feel that she would atleast get 4 pokemons. But it is also possible that she may end up getting a full team of 6.

Misty & Dawn had a full team at one point in the show (during their travelling time) while May had a max. of 5 (i think) at a given time. Iris got 4 while during the course of Unova. So, i feel that they would not go below the number of 4 for a female companion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    Noibat sounds weird as a suggestion but I'd give Clemont the Noibat Egg over the others since I feel it suits him a little more.
    I also think Noibat sort of suits Clemont. But i don't see it evolving to Noivern atleast until the near-end of Kalos Saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well since Meyer (aka, Limone) owns a Ampharos, i doubt that Clemont would get one, especially since Meyer is a MegaEvo user.

If we really need to give a MegaEvo-vable pokemon for Clemont, then we also have the choice of a Manectric as well.

Well, since i consider that Clemont's present team is sort of turning out to be an Anti-Electric one (not considering Dedenne since its mainly for Bonnie's usage), him getting an Electrike/Manectric with 'Lightningrod' ability would be quite good. Plus he could get the Mega Stone for it from his dad.

Well, i feel that the ratio of Clemont & Bonnie's pokemon would either be of 3:3 or 4:2. Which means Clemont would get a full team of 6 pokemons, but he would only use 3 or 4 of them while the others would be for Bonnie to use.

As for Serena, i feel that she would atleast get 4 pokemons. But it is also possible that she may end up getting a full team of 6.

Misty & Dawn had a full team at one point in the show (during their travelling time) while May had a max. of 5 (i think) at a given time. Iris got 4 while during the course of Unova. So, i feel that they would not go below the number of 4 for a female companion.

I also think Noibat sort of suits Clemont. But i don't see it evolving to Noivern atleast until the near-end of Kalos Saga.
    I doubt Serena would get a full team of six.Heck,I doubt Ash is gonna get a full team of six...not until right before the League where he'll need it.There are just too few pokemon and,unless they're gonna introduce some new pokemon in the next games,I doubt it's gonna happen.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I doubt Serena would get a full team of six.Heck,I doubt Ash is gonna get a full team of six...not until right before the League where he'll need it.There are just too few pokemon and,unless they're gonna introduce some new pokemon in the next games,I doubt it's gonna happen.
    There are NOT too few pokemon when you include the Mega Evolution lines and the pokemon that have become Fairy-type on the generational switch, granted that the latter bunch will only be likely to fit onto the rival teams as they have the least promotional value, but they do have it: Joy's Wigglytuff proves this.

Concluding, the lines that aren't taken yet (Alexa is a recurring character, thus Helioptile, Skiddo and Noibat are excluded in my list, as are the Kanto starters):

Kalos Lines:
    - 1. Scatterbug
    - 2. Litleo
    - 3. Flabebe
    - 4. Pancham
    - 5. Furfrou
    - 6. Espurr
    - 7. Honedge
    - 8. Spritzee
    - 9. Swirlix
    - 10. Binacle
    - 11. Skrelp
    - 12. Clauncher
    - 13. Tyrunt
    - 14. Amaura
    - 15. Eevee -> Sylveon
    - 16. Hawlucha
    - 17. Carbink
    - 18. Goomy
    - 19. Klefki
    - 20. Phantump
    - 21. Bergmite

Mega Evolution Lines: Excluding the Kanto starters, Heracross (Ash), Ampharos and Blaziken (Limone) and Gardevoir, Lucario and Garchomp (Diantha, Korrina and Ash/Sycamore)
    - 1. Abra
    - 2. Gastly
    - 3. Kangaskhan
    - 4. Pinsir
    - 5. Magikarp
    - 6. Aerodactyl
    - 7. Scyther
    - 8. Houndour
    - 9. Larvitar
    - 10. Mawile
    - 11. Aron
    - 12. Meditite
    - 13. Elektrike
    - 14. Shuppet
    - 15. Absol
    - 16. Snover

New Fairy-types:
    - Cleffa
    - Togepi
    - Snubbull
    - Mime Jr.
    - Azurill
    - Cottonee

A whopping 43 lines! And that's excluding the possibility of a character having something in a different stage that another character already has. Such as someone owning a Goodra and somebody else owning a Goomy/Sliggoo... Now, Ash only needs three more lines, leaving at least 40 lines that have been proven to promote the current generation. You are saying that Serena can't get 5 of those 40, and that quite frankly is a bit underestimating the writers. Especially if there are more Mega Evolutions added in the follow-up game, or if there are remakes, which would make that regions starters viable yet again..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Ash can easily get a team out of Kalos pokemon, my sig has my prediction .-.
    Can also replace Phantump with Skiddo, and either wildcard slots with any other Kalos mon.... Hawlucha, Honedge, Litleo, w/e
    I don't believe much else will go on Ash's team but that's my prediction :P
    For example I see Meowstic as a possibility, but I'm really starting to doubt it now, I have hope for Honedge but I don't see it happening, Carbink and Klefki could both happen I spose but I'm doubtful as both are starring in the next movie and short respectively (well Carbink isn't starring but has a fairly major role)
    All others either type overlap which I don't expect and don't want to happen, or I just don't believe will happen at all (Pancham, Flabebe, fossils,etc)
    I also don't think Ash is catching something to mega evolve, but I can easily be wrong on that :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    There are NOT too few pokemon when you include the Mega Evolution lines and the pokemon that have become Fairy-type on the generational switch, granted that the latter bunch will only be likely to fit onto the rival teams as they have the least promotional value, but they do have it: Joy's Wigglytuff proves this.

Concluding, the lines that aren't taken yet (Alexa is a recurring character, thus Helioptile, Skiddo and Noibat are excluded in my list, as are the Kanto starters):

Kalos Lines:
    - 1. Scatterbug
    - 2. Litleo
    - 3. Flabebe
    - 4. Pancham
    - 5. Furfrou
    - 6. Espurr
    - 7. Honedge
    - 8. Spritzee
    - 9. Swirlix
    - 10. Binacle
    - 11. Skrelp
    - 12. Clauncher
    - 13. Tyrunt
    - 14. Amaura
    - 15. Eevee -> Sylveon
    - 16. Hawlucha
    - 17. Carbink
    - 18. Goomy
    - 19. Klefki
    - 20. Phantump
    - 21. Bergmite

Mega Evolution Lines: Excluding the Kanto starters, Heracross (Ash), Ampharos and Blaziken (Limone) and Gardevoir, Lucario and Garchomp (Diantha, Korrina and Ash/Sycamore)
    - 1. Abra
    - 2. Gastly
    - 3. Kangaskhan
    - 4. Pinsir
    - 5. Magikarp
    - 6. Aerodactyl
    - 7. Scyther
    - 8. Houndour
    - 9. Larvitar
    - 10. Mawile
    - 11. Aron
    - 12. Meditite
    - 13. Elektrike
    - 14. Shuppet
    - 15. Absol
    - 16. Snover

New Fairy-types:
    - Cleffa
    - Togepi
    - Snubbull
    - Mime Jr.
    - Azurill
    - Cottonee

A whopping 43 lines! And that's excluding the possibility of a character having something in a different stage that another character already has. Such as someone owning a Goodra and somebody else owning a Goomy/Sliggoo... Now, Ash only needs three more lines, leaving at least 40 lines that have been proven to promote the current generation. You are saying that Serena can't get 5 of those 40, and that quite frankly is a bit underestimating the writers. Especially if there are more Mega Evolutions added in the follow-up game, or if there are remakes, which would make that regions starters viable yet again..
    Fine,ok.Then for Ash I predict this team:

Pikachu-blah blah
    Greninja-evolves before the League
    Talonflame-evolves before the 7th or 8th gym
    Phantump-stays unevolves and deals with its confidence issues
    Sliggoo-caught as a Goomy
    Clefairy-he gets it as an egg.Cleffa hatches from it and evolves with friendship.Remember when Ash was supposed to have Clefairy instead of Pikachu?Well,I think it's appropriate now.Ash can have a girly pokemon.Ash can have a Fairy type.So,shut up!

I can see this team in the League.There could be two tripple battles.In the first,he uses Pikachu,Sliggoo and Clefairy and in the second he uses Greninja,Talonflame and Phantump.

Movepools:

Pikachu-Thunderbolt,Electro Ball,Quick Attack,Iron Tail
    Greninja-Hydro Pump,Water Shuriken,Double Team,Night Slash
    Talonflame-Acrobatics,Flare Blitz,Flamethrower/Heat Wave,Steel Wing
    Phantump-Horn Leech,Phantom Force,Energy Ball,Will-O-Wisp
    Sliggoo-Dragon Breath,Muddy Water,Body Slam,Protect
    Clefairy-Copycat,Wake-Up Slap,Wish,Moonblast or Disarming Voice[wich should be changed to 60 BP to match the likes of Swift,Magical Leaf etc etc]
    Last edited by Nacreous; 24th March 2014 at 2:19 PM.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Fine,ok.Then for Ash I predict this team:

Pikachu-blah blah
    Greninja-evolves before the League
    Talonflame-evolves before the 7th or 8th gym
    Phantump-stays unevolves and deals with its confidence issues
    Sliggoo-caught as a Goomy
    Clefairy-he gets it as an egg.Cleffa hatches from it and evolves with friendship.Remember when Ash was supposed to have Clefairy instead of Pikachu?Well,I think it's appropriate now.Ash can have a girly pokemon.Ash can have a Fairy type.So,shut up!

I can see this team in the League.There could be two tripple battles.In the first,he uses Pikachu,Sliggoo and Clefairy and in the second he uses Greninja,Talonflame and Phantump.
    I doubt he's going to have Clefairy, since Ash never caught one in his previous journeys.
    My fav Pokémons

I doubt he's going to have Clefairy, since Ash never caught one in his previous journeys.
    OMG!not this again!Yes...but now,it can promote the Fairy type.

You really don't have any other arguments against this.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!

Flabebe, Slyveon, Swirlix, and Spritzee are all better choices to promote Fairy Pokemon on the main cast. And so is Dedenne, if they ever decide to show it's Fairy side. Clefairy is a old Pokemon that doesn't have a Mega Evolution and only promotes that it had a type change. Something the Kalos Pokemon can all promote better, IMO. Again, the only old Pokemon I'm looking forward to on the main cast are the ones that can Mega Evolve. If you can't Mega Evolve, you advertise nothing at all if your a old Pokemon. Now if we get a remake of a old game, like people keep whining about then Starters of whatever game that is become catchable again. Nintendo might even give those Pokemon Mega Evolutions to spice it up too.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 404 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504 ... LastLast