Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Once Upon A Time

Default Once Upon A Time

I'm honestly astounded that there isn't a thread for this show already. It's a pretty popular ABC show. So yeah. Discuss here.

Spoiler:- Basic Plot:

Spoiler:- Main Characters:

Spoiler:- Recurring Characters:
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 27th September 2013 at 9:14 PM.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I really like this show too. I also was surprised there was no thread for this, Vampire Diaries, and True Blood. All of them are pretty popular.

Anyway, I won't be able to watch the new season until it comes out on dvd next year but I am looking forward to it. I just recently finished the second season. I think the second season was my favorite so far. I heard Ariel and Tinkerbell are suppose to be in season 3, but I don't know if that's true or not. I hope so, The Little Mermaid was my favorite Disney movie when I was a kid and I would really like to see Ariel on this show.

I like most of the characters but my favs are: HOOK, Mr. Gold, and Regina. Others I like are Mulan, Ruby, Belle, Aurora, Cora, Mad Hatter, Mary Margaret, David, Henry, and Emma. I also really liked the kid Baelfire, but not so much the adult. Oh and kidnapper Peter Pan was a great spin on that story.
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

I have only just caught up watching both seasons back to back. Its alright. I also like the twist of changing Peter Pan in a dark way. I believe they are adding Prince Eric as well. I also believe they have already casted Ariel and Tinkerbell. I hope they bring in Ursula too. I am looking forward to Wonderland!
    ♫If life seems jolly rotten,
    There's something you've forgotten!
    And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing,
    When you're feeling in the dumps
    Don't be silly chumps,
    Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing!
    And... always look on the bright side of life...♫

Quote Originally Posted by SaveMeJeebus View Post
    I have only just caught up watching both seasons back to back. Its alright. I also like the twist of changing Peter Pan in a dark way. I believe they are adding Prince Eric as well. I also believe they have already casted Ariel and Tinkerbell. I hope they bring in Ursula too. I am looking forward to Wonderland!
    Yeah I really like the show. It's pretty cool to see real-life versions of the Disney characters I grew up watching. Prince Eric would be ok too. I agree with you: Ursula would be a great addition to the villain side.

Quote Originally Posted by SaveMeJeebus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueLapras View Post
    Yeah I really like the show. It's pretty cool to see real-life versions of the Disney characters I grew up watching. Prince Eric would be ok too. I agree with you: Ursula would be a great addition to the villain side.
    I have a sneaking suspicion that the writers of UOAT will make Regina also be Ursula like how Rumplestiltskin was also Belle's Beast from Beauty and the Beast.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that the writers of UOAT will make Regina also be Ursula like how Rumplestiltskin was also Belle's Beast from Beauty and the Beast.
    Ugh... I hope not. You may be right though.

Ugh... I hope not. You may be right though.
    I don't know why, but it just seems like that's what's gonna happen. I'll be fine with it, though.

THREE HOURS UNTIL THE TWO HOUR SEASON PREMIER. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I don't know why, but it just seems like that's what's gonna happen. I'll be fine with it, though.

THREE HOURS UNTIL THE TWO HOUR SEASON PREMIER. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    Only because I would like Ursula to be an evil addition to the show. I really like Regina, but I think Ursula would bring more to the show then to have Regina represent her in a backstory with Ariel. Like Mr. Gold and Beast: I really do like what they done with that combo, but I don't know if it'll be the same with Regina/Ursula. I guess we'll see next season though.

Too bad I won't get to see the next season until it comes out on dvd next year

Too bad I won't get to see the next season until it comes out on dvd next year
    Sorry you have to wait. It especially sucks because the season premier which ended forty minutes ago was so, so good.

Sorry you have to wait. It especially sucks because the season premier which ended forty minutes ago was so, so good.
    It's alright... and thanks for rubbing it in :P

I'm sure it was really good. Most of the episodes don't have downtime like other shows. OUAT is definitely one of my favorite shows right now. I can't wait to see what happens and how they save Henry.

I'm curious on how Storybrooke is doing without the 'Six Legends' (Emma, Snow, Charming, Regina, Rumple, and Hook)? When the show left Storybrooke in the second season finale, Rumple left Belle in charge of town. (Who else really could be in charge? Blue Fairy? Leroy?) Now that we're diving into the third season and none of town has been shown, I'm curious as to how they're handling the absence. Are they in chaos because all of their leaders are gone? Are they facing an enemy of their own? Ughhh.

I want them to show what is happening in Storybrooke too. I am such a tv-holic. I watch all these different shows in the fall.
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

Quote Originally Posted by crobatman View Post
    I want them to show what is happening in Storybrooke too. I am such a tv-holic. I watch all these different shows in the fall.
    So, an interview with the writers of the show took place about a week or so ago and stated that Storybrooke will not be featured for a while; however, they said that they will keep Belle around. How they plan to keep Belle in the show in the present without Storybrooke baffles me, but that's okay because I'll love whatever they do. I always do!

I wonder how the spin off 'Once Upon a Time In Wonderland' will turn out since it premieres tonight.

I watched the sneak peak of Once Upon A Time In Wonderland. It was ok. It's basically the same thing, but I don't think the characters will be a memorable. I figured there will be cross-over episodes. I'll probably watch the series though.

Has anybody noticed how BAD some of the green screening is on the show? Tinkerbell flying in the last episode was downright embarrassing.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    Has anybody noticed how BAD some of the green screening is on the show? Tinkerbell flying in the last episode was downright embarrassing.
    Graphics aside, the show in its entirety captivates me. The characters, the story, and everything else just all has me Hook'd.

Graphics aside, the show in its entirety captivates me. The characters, the story, and everything else just all has me Hook'd.
    I suppose you're enjoying the Emma/Neal/Hook triangle then, aren't you?

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

I've just gotten into the show, and I was pleasantly surprised by how well the actors and the storyline were. My favorite character thus far has to be Regina. The sassiest/most sarcastic character is always the best character, no questions asked. I've also taken a liking to shipping of RumBelle (Rumple and Belle, obviously). Both of the characters are portrayed fantastically, and their chemistry is beautiful.
    Mon e s s e n t i e l.
    PM me if you'd like a signature.

Gfx deviantART tumblr

Not a big fan of the show but will admit that the introduction of Ariel has galvanised the plot slightly. I like it.

"It starts as an idea and then becomes a legend."

|.|Join SPPf's Pokémon Animé Style Battling League, where Trainers fight in Pokémon battles to become the very best.

ASB TL3 Trainer
    W/L: 17-0-0

A new article, found here, states that a new villian, portrayed by Rebecca Mader, will be popping up as the Pan storyline comes to an end in the coming two weeks.

Who does everyone think she'll be? I'm hoping for Ursula or more Maleficent, for more Ariel and Aruora/Mulan/Philip, respectively.

Once Upon a Time is my favourite show at the moment. Regina is, without a doubt, my favourite character on the show. In fact, of any show really.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 8th March 2014 at 7:32 PM.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

All I have to say to last night's midseason finale is WOW. Here's a recap for those of you who missed it or just want to refresh your memory:

Spoiler:- 3x11 Going Home:

I can't want until March 9. That's when it comes back, and honestly it's too far away. They did leave us with a nice preview and promotional bit, though:

Episode 12 preview (March 9)

March 9's episode title is New York City Serenade, and rightfully so since Emma and Henry need to be woken up and remember their family. Also, we see a couple things from the preview:

-Mader's villainous role is confirmed: she will be playing the Wicked Witch (#WickedIsComing)
    -Philip and Princess Aurora will be back (and where they go, Mulan is soon to follow)

And with one of the spring's episodes being titled Witch Hunt, our heroes in the Enchanted Forest aren't playing around.

Other random news: the writers have confirmed adding Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled to the cast in the second half of the season. When exactly she'll appear and for how long she'll appear has not been said, however.
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 16th December 2013 at 8:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponATime View Post
    Other random news: the writers have confirmed adding Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled to the cast in the second half of the season. When exactly she'll appear and for how long she'll appear has not been said, however.
    Is it confirmed she will be the exact Rapunzel from Tangled? I have such a crush on her.

Also, does it seem odd to see the Wicked Witch with red hair? I'm feeling some Princess Fiona vibes ahahaha.

I don't think Rumple is dead. I hope he isn't. Because if he is that was a VERY anticlimactic death.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    Is it confirmed she will be the exact Rapunzel from Tangled? I have such a crush on her.

Also, does it seem odd to see the Wicked Witch with red hair? I'm feeling some Princess Fiona vibes ahahaha.

I don't think Rumple is dead. I hope he isn't. Because if he is that was a VERY anticlimactic death.
    Not the exact same. Just her character. Let's be honest: OUAT doesn't keep anything the same from the originals just about, and I love that. Oh, and I'm sure Rumple will come back somehow.

Something I was thinking about: when Regina undid the curse, everyone bar Emma and Henry were taken back to where they're from, so maybe it took Rumple and Pan back anyways? That would be interesting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast