Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Continues! (803)

Alexa sure has big boobs, despite having no cleavage. It's kinda Amazing, really. ^^

Also, poor Joe, indeed. A little~

So, Team Rocket just... gave those four Pokémon away? That's... not fun.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I am happy BW got a good ending. The portrait at the end of episode was magnificent. Welcome back Sonansu!

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    It's not like they had any personality or were interesting. Thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Alexa sure has big boobs, despite having no cleavage. It's kinda Amazing, really. ^^

Also, poor Joe, indeed. A little~

The boss had some good expectations on them, they didn't want it to go back to what it was before BW. So, they had to pay by losing their Unova Pokemon. I actually liked it that they were wiling to leave their partners for the boss's respect. Shows their priorities.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Wasn't able to watch it but looked like a fun episode and had some emotinal moments, cool that Satoshi remembered his others friends I guess.

dat last picture, dem pokemans, dem feelings, GLISCOR IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totodile and Gible being friends is kinda cute/cool Noctowl is like #here they go again this little rascals, look at the freaking photo cmon kids", wow Glalie looks tiny and Donphan looks gigantic.

Edit: I hope Charizard stays at the lab.

-----

TR just does the most stupid things, they seem to care more about their boss than their pokemon...

----

Seems like it was a good ending.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 26th September 2013 at 1:55 PM.

Love the portrait. And did ash just get a flashback for all his traveling companions? I'm shocked.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

That is a beautiful shot of all of the lab pokemon. At least we got to see them there. Now we can only imagine how oshawott will interact with the others, or how pignite will fanboy infernape. Time now.for the next adventure now.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

It's crazy seeing the size differences between the basic stage Unova starters and the other basic stage starters.. Are they really meant to be that small in comparison?
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I know, but I liked Woobat and Yamask...

@Dracoflare
    Well, it simply reminds me that TRocket's Pokémon just wasn't very much in all of BW. I mean, they'd never fully give away Seviper, or Carnivine. Sad.

But at least Wobbufett is back.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

At least May and Max are remember here

Well, at least that ending pic sort of makes up for most of those Pokemon not appearing during the episode itself. Kind of funny how most of Ash's Unova Pokemon are dwarfed by the rest of Ash's team. Well, most of them have had a few evolutions here or there, but still. And heh, all those Tauros are still there. While it doesn't sound like that great of a lab episode (well, still better than no lab episode I guess), its still nice to see some of those old favorites outside of random cameos in openings/endings.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Oak has a flashback to riding on Alexa's Gogoat.
    Wait a minute, was this something that happened off-screen, or was this just a typo and it's supposed to say that Ash had the flashback?

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    . . . we see Team Rocket at Team Rocket HQ and are apologizing in front of Giovanni.
    I hope this doesn't mean that other TR members are going to treat them like dirt again. That's the one thing I'm glad didn't happen to TR in BW

One thing I'm surprised about was that Charizard DIDN'T return to the Charicific Valley
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 26th September 2013 at 2:27 PM.
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Wait a minute, was this something that happened off-screen, or was this just a typo and it's supposed to say that Ash had the flashback?
    Ash talks to Oak regarding the Kalos pokemons that Alexa had. When he mentions Gogoat, Oak tells Ash that not only did he meet it but was also able to ride on it (thats when we get the flashback).

Next Ash mentions Noivern which interest Oak since Alexa didn't show him that yet. But she had doubt about it because of its nature. But still shows Oak, which later ends up blasting Oak with Boomburst.

No mention of Charizard going back to the Valley? GOOD.

Clear proof that Gliscor isn't with that Wind "Master"? GOOD.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

So much feel right now T.T Good Bye Best Wishes , i'm gonna miss this saga
    sad thing that TR unova pokemon seems just their tool
    That ash picture with his pokemon so beautiful

i think staraptor find his mate >.>( Staraptor x Unfezant )
    Last edited by k6666; 26th September 2013 at 2:50 PM.
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post

Well, I'm glad that Charizard and Gliscor aren't leaving again. After all They only left Ash for training, They didn't left Ash permanently like Butterfree and Pidgeot did. Now if only the writers bring back Primape like they brought back Charizard and Gliscor.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 26th September 2013 at 2:51 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Okay. Outside of the little flashback to Cilan and Iris' departure, this episode was mostly just an Oak episode, set up for Kalos. In that sense, I think of this episode of being episode: XY-0. I mean, Ash switched clothes, and they're in the plane already!

And that's my last post on Best Wishes..

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Aww Gible and Totodile are friends.
    They be the ones that cause ALL the trouble at the ranch, I'm sure of that.. Just look how Noctowl is looking down on the two, wondering when they're going to start getting at it again. I'm sure Scraggy will join their bunch.

Sadly disappointed by the size inconsistencies, but oh well, it wouldn't be pokemon without that.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Exactly, Woobat, Frillish and Shroom were simply tools. The only one that may have had a personality was Yamask, seeing how it's the only one we actually saw a member of TR obtain.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post

I still doubt that Charizard was at the Valley before returning to the cast, but I'll probably never win that argument...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

James should have kept yamask.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I'm hoping that Charizard's staying at Prof. Oak's is because it'll be easier to set up having him mega evolve later on in X & Y. While I'm always upset whenever Charizard returns to the Charicific Valley, I have to admit I do like the concept because since it gives him a special quality or status that separates him from the rest of Ash's pokémon & it makes it all the more enjoyable and satisfactory whenever he returns since calling for Charizard is not as easy as getting one of the pokémon staying with Prof. Oak
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Poor Squirtle. I Wont Forget you. The only Iconic Pokemon of Ash's to not be on that photo.

Quote Originally Posted by bebo6pr View Post
    does anyone know a webste where I can watch this episode?
    It would require inventing a time machine, going back to earlier today, flying to Japan and catching it on TV Tokyo..

But that's only because we can't provide illegal links..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    A few more pics,

Ash and Alexa leaving for Kalos,

Warning! This image might seem inappropriate to some,

anime boobs LOL

I am dissapoint how most of ash's old mons only show up in the portrait

I liked this episode a lot. It's a shame about Ash's other Pokémon though. They go through the effort of animating Diglett, Poliwag, Pidgey, Pidove, Tailow and Hoothoot but not Ash's Pokémon? The birds were all seemingly in Oak's back yard, just evolve them and have them be Ash's Pokémon instead (Pidgey now evolves into Ash's Staraptor. Shut up!! :P).

It was also VERY weird seeing Wobbuffet again. Our first time seeing it with BW animation and it's been 3 years since it popped out of its Pokéball. I felt bad for them when they had to give up their Pokémon just to please Giovanni, but at the same time they kinda got more closure than Seviper, Yanmega, Carnivine and Mime Jr. did. Though I guess it's kind of cool that TR seem to have their own version of Oak-ing their Pokémon instead of having to release them all the time. Maybe some of them can come back just like Wobbuffet did one day.

Remembering his companions was great, Bulbasaur and Tauros was great. I think Ash's mother is keeping things bottled up...poor woman. Love the photo at the end she puts up.

That family portrait is so amazing. Gliscor, glad you're home with us, buddy.

Really touching part of the BW series, and we can surely put this one to rest.

Ash, we'll see you in Kalos!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast