Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Continues! (803)

The plane Ash must be on is a magic plane... steps in looking like BW's design, comes out looking like the bad*** looking Kalos Ash
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The plane Ash must be on is a magic plane... steps in looking like BW's design, comes out looking like the bad*** looking Kalos Ash
    And Alexa suddenly grows red nails.

....and now, her story begins.

Can't find anything on this episode other than what's been said in this thread, but it sounds brilliant and I love the family portrait at the end.

The Best Wishes finale ended on a high note.

I was wondering if anyone knows when the pictures will be available for viewing. Usually they're up by now.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

So has Wobbuffet just been cleaning around the TR headquarters for the past three years? I can't see him doing that well. I guess the other Pokemon are too.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows when the pictures will be available for viewing. Usually they're up by now.
    Been a slight delay. They'll be up in a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Been a slight delay. They'll be up in a few hours
    Perfect episode to have a delay on Serebii haha, just kidding i'm looking forward to seeing them.

Everytime Ash returns to pallet I think to myself "This is it the writers will finally acknowledge Pidgeot!" While we did not however I am surprisingly impressed with what we did get especially now we know where Gliscor is. So is Charizard part of the crew at Oaks now?

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Exactly, Woobat, Frillish and Shroom were simply tools. The only one that may have had a personality was Yamask, seeing how it's the only one we actually saw a member of TR obtain.
    So ... no capture scene = no personality ... interesting

That means Arbok and Weezing had no personality?, or Victreebel # 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    So ... no capture scene = no personality ... interesting
    It's not just that, they didn't display any emotions, they barely appeared, etc. :S

Jessie and James's team in BW was poorly handled. :I

....and now, her story begins.

But they were not to annoying as always

This episode was needed, It's been a long time since we've seen a Pallet Town episode. Tomioka did a good job writing this episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

No episode pictures yet? Shame.

Have that group shot burned into your minds, people. This is the only time in the next four/three years you'll ever see the tongue-sticking Gliscor again.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    It's crazy seeing the size differences between the basic stage Unova starters and the other basic stage starters.. Are they really meant to be that small in comparison?
    The anime sets its own size differences on many Pokémon it looks off at times.

For example, Ash's Snivy should be over two feet yet she looks smaller than that. Charizard is far bigger than a normal one, I think.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    It's not just that, they didn't display any emotions, they barely appeared, etc. :S

ALL of Jessie and James's Pokémon are poorly handled (-_-) (I miss Lickitung and Victreebel (u_u))

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post

ALL of Jessie and James's Pokémon are poorly handled (-_-) (I miss Lickitung and Victreebel (u_u))
    The only two Team Rocket pokémon that I think were properly handled were Wobbuffet and Meowth

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Seeing that Tyrunt is trying to make friends with the other pokémon, but is acting a little too pushy
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I can't wait to see this episode

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    The only two Team Rocket pokémon that I think were properly handled were Wobbuffet and Meowth
    I don't know ... why would thay want a annoying personality like Wobbuffet and it's unhumorous humor if it'll be pummelled in battle?, Jessie and James's Pokémon are just punching bags, sad but true (u_u)

Wobbuffet is OP! *Shakes fist* Jessie could kill everything in sight if she used him properly.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

That photo at the end is awesome, although poor Kinglar looks abit squashed, I like to think his standing next to Ash trying to get his attention wile Oshawott keeps Ash distracted. Its also great to finally find out where Gliscor ended up, shame Primape has yet to return but atleast his remembered. However now that we have Gliscor closure anew question.... Did Charizard go back to the valley?

Happy Wobbuffet is back, shame James had to loose Amoongus as I really liked it ah well.

Also disappointed no Ho-ho. Anyways can't wait for the pictures and the next series! Please return soon Palpitoad!
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Have that group shot burned into your minds, people. This is the only time in the next four/three years you'll ever see the tongue-sticking Gliscor again.
    The truth hurts so damn bad.

This is exactly why Pallet Town should have been split into two episodes. If it was such an apparent hassle to try and fit more cameos of Ash's older Pokemon (they only had to be a few moments) into one episode, then they should have extended the period in which Ash was at home. It's not like one DA! episode was important, they could have chucked any in favor of another Pallet Town episode.

DP was acceptable for no real reunion because one, the reunion took place before the league and two because it wasn't entirely necessary after only one saga, however now we have another saga where we barely see them other than in a photo means that until 3/4 years time like you stated is our next chance in which his Pokemon are actually together in action which probably won't be much screentime anyway.

Personally, I don't see a reason in which we couldn't see a moment where all of his Pokemon ran up to each other and Ash greeting them all again like what happened in AG. People can explain time constraints but it would have been momentarily and i'm certain there is irrelevant moments in this episode which could have been swapped for it.

Looks like this photo is going to be visited constantly, hopefully Ash's Pokemon are used in the XY League.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    The truth hurts so damn bad.

This is exactly why Pallet Town should have been split into two episodes. If it was such an apparent hassle to try and fit more cameos of Ash's older Pokemon (they only had to be a few moments) into one episode, then they should have extended the period in which Ash was at home. It's not like one DA! episode was important, they could have chucked any in favor of another Pallet Town episode.

DP was acceptable for no real reunion because one, the reunion took place before the league and two because it wasn't entirely necessary after only one saga, however now we have another saga where we barely see them other than in a photo means that until 3/4 years time like you stated is our next chance in which his Pokemon are actually together in action which probably won't be much screentime anyway.

Personally, I don't see a reason in which we couldn't see a moment where all of his Pokemon ran up to each other and Ash greeting them all again like what happened in AG. People can explain time constraints but it would have been momentarily and i'm certain there is irrelevant moments in this episode which could have been swapped for it.

Looks like this photo is going to be visited constantly, hopefully Ash's Pokemon are used in the XY League.
    Yea, I could have done without seeing either like TRio pitfalling ash and then being chased by an ursuring or seeing oshawott fallin love again to have the chance seeing heracross suck on bulbasaur
    I'm sure they will appear in the league like in johto and sinnoh.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I don't know ... why would thay want a annoying personality like Wobbuffet and it's unhumorous humor if it'll be pummelled in battle?, Jessie and James's Pokémon are just punching bags, sad but true (u_u)
    True, but Wobbuffet has shown signs of personality outside of battle, despite being annoying. I think the best examples would be The Wayward Wobbuffet, Fangs For Nothing, Who, What, Where, When, Wynaut, and Fear Factor Phony.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Seeing that Tyrunt is trying to make friends with the other pokémon, but is acting a little too pushy
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I think I missed it somewhere but where was zekrom?

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    It was in a Who That/Dera da. There was not going to be one in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    Zekrom was in the "Who's that Pokémon?" segment. That was it.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast