Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Continues! (803)

All the significance Zekrom showed in BW001 turned out to be nothing, brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    Zekrom was in the "Who's that Pokémon?" segment. That was it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    It was in a Who That/Dera da. There was not going to be one in this episode.
    Well that was pointless. Why have a whos that pokemon if zekrom isn't even there?

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    All the significance Zekrom showed in BW001 turned out to be nothing, brilliant.
    It was just a random encounter that no one could control. I doubted it anthing special.

It was just a random encounter that no one could control. I doubted it anthing special.
    It was made significant, it's rare (if ever) that a Legendary Pokemon has specifically targeted and attacked Ash and Pikachu out of the blue and disappeared.

The closest thing to an event like that was when he saw three times Ho-oh.

No explanation as to why it attacked Pikachu - and to make things more unusual N happened to relate heavily to Reshiram. The story of the games was waiting to happen but the writers pretty much put their fingers up in the air and ignored it.

It was made significant, it's rare (if ever) that a Legendary Pokemon has specifically targeted and attacked Ash and Pikachu out of the blue and disappeared.

The closest thing to an event like that was when he saw three times Ho-oh.

No explanation as to why it attacked Pikachu - and to make things more unusual N happened to relate heavily to Reshiram. The story of the games was waiting to happen but the writers pretty much put their fingers up in the air and ignored it.
    Okay, what?! You don't know the writers or what they were planing. They didn not give the fans the middle finger just becouse they didn't do the Zekrom story. The 14th split movie wasn't enough?

So does that mean Zekrom is the new GS Ball for this saga? Wow, Kingler, when was the last time he appeared?

I'll give it the next series, yah man BW sure had a lot of wasted plots, oh well. I liked the set up to the next region and the picture of Ash with his Pokemon, that was nice. Feel bad for Ash's mom LOL, these days it feels like she hardly sees him, not even a phone call :P

Love Ash's new clothes though, my favorite since AG

Ok episode though.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Delia: Here, Ash. Put your only set of new clothes on. I have sewed it so that it makes you grow taller as you fly to Kalos. Don't forget, though! The power I put into it may cause everything to go very detailed.

Ash looks smaller even in the new outfit in this episode, yet with the new animation style since next episode, he will be taller. They should have just added a 1yr Time skip and call it a day.

Okay, what?! You don't know the writers or what they were planing. They didn not give the fans the middle finger just becouse they didn't do the Zekrom story. The 14th split movie wasn't enough?
    Zekrom is a plot device they threw in to justify Ash losing against Trip. It was a terrible plot device because it's MAJORLY misleading to the people watching it. Anyone who played the games or knew parts of the storyline will obviously relate Ash seeing Zekrom to the game's storyline.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Zekrom is a plot device they threw in to justify Ash losing against Trip. It was a terrible plot device because it's MAJORLY misleading to the people watching it. Anyone who played the games or knew parts of the storyline will obviously relate Ash seeing Zekrom to the game's storyline.
    Can we not get into that either?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Yay, sweet! I was waiting for this! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post

This shot is all i need from this episodes.

welwklekqw.

I dun even need to watch the episode.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post

welwklekqw.

Well, that's my new desktop background! So cool. Everyone gets a cameo, and Bulbasaur did a Solar Beam. That's all I wanted out of this episode. Shame Squirtle, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Primeape and Lapras couldn't be in this though...

Is Muk making bunny ears behind Ash's head? Hah! That's made my day, that has!

Has Snorlax always been that large? I knew he was big but...
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

welwklekqw.

The shot is all you get from the episode

I think there are parts that warrant us watching this episode. TR submitting their Pokemon to Giovanni (it was kinda painful to watch but I loved the scene from some strange wicked reason), Ash's Mom showing sadness which I have missed in DP-BW transition etc.

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Been a slight delay. They'll be up in a few hours
    I've seen them now. Thank you. It looks like it will be a good episode. I'm glad it seems as if Charizard is staying with the rest of Ash's Pokémon and it seems like it will only be a quick call away.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Absolutely love that group shot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    True, but Wobbuffet has shown signs of personality outside of battle, despite being annoying. I think the best examples would be The Wayward Wobbuffet, Fangs For Nothing, Who, What, Where, When, Wynaut, and Fear Factor Phony.
    In The Wayward Wobbuffet and Fear Factor Phony was annoying (¬_¬), I still prefer a Pokémon that is actually useful in battle over an annoying screenhogger Pokémon with no battle skills

welwklekqw.

Not even the former companions cameo?
    Last edited by Squirtle_007; 26th September 2013 at 7:45 PM.

Well I'm glad to hear that Charizard is staying at Oak's for a while so he could come back to Ash in Kalos if he needs him and we get to see him in his Mega Evolution!
    I wonder if we're also going to see Bulbasaur & Squirtle joining Ash at times in Kalos since the X & Y can also let you have a Kanto Starter on your quest!

Also glad to have Wobbufett back in the TRio grope!

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Why did Team Rocket give their Pokemon to Giovanni? Are they just going to reboot their team again?

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    Why did Team Rocket give their Pokemon to Giovanni? Are they just going to reboot their team again?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...7#post16435697

From what I understood.

<--My tumblr

\

Edit:- Ash's Pokemons Group Shot.
    Ash loves ALL of the hamburgers Tauros!

So, Team Rocket just... gave those four Pokémon away? That's... not fun.
    To be fair, they should've been doing that the entire time instead of releasing their Pokemon and whatever else they've been doing. It's their job to catch/steal Pokemon for their boss.

They should only be able to keep the rejects like Yanma. And Meowth was technically rejected.

ALL of Jessie and James's Pokémon are poorly handled
    I thought Cacnea, Dustox, and Yanmega got acceptable handling.

Wow. I totally forgot about Zekrom's plausible role. So in theory, Zekrom appearing at the beginning of the entire BW saga brought us to nothing. The writers were trolling us hard.

Since there's likely to be no closure to that, I'm going to give Pikachu the BOTD for losing to Snivy. Zekrom just comes into the show to be a jerk and leaves. Pitiful.

But I was also surprised to see not just Iris and Cilan in Ash's memories when looking at the sun, but all of his previous traveling companions. Huge walk down memory lane. Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, and finally Iris and Cilan. Ash really cares about his friends. That's just heartwarming. I know how he must be feeling.

I just wonder if Team Rocket only withdrew Wobbuffet. Hoping Seviper, Mime Jr., Yanmega and Carnivine come back. Jessie and James did seem to care about them in DP. Like An00bis said, Cacnea, Dustox (and the addition of Chimecho in AG) were handled pretty well.
    Last edited by the1stpkmnfan; 26th September 2013 at 8:28 PM.

AND THE DREAM....keeps on being a dream... you know hoping for Ash to win is like rooting for the broncos to make it to the super bowl........there is always next time.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast