Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Upcoming Kalos Region Battle Predictions Thread!

Default The Upcoming Kalos Region Battle Predictions Thread!

So with Unova's reign officially over. I have decided to make a thread in regards to the upcoming battles that will take place in Kalos. I will be keeping score in the first post on the battle statistics of each of every main character's Pokemon as well. The same rules are applied here as well that were present in the Sinnoh version & Unova version.

I will only be doing gym battles, rival battles, trainer battles, league battles/etc. Wild Battles I will be a little more stricter on, if the wild battle has any relevance, like XY003's Episode, then it will be added.

So for now, I will post the matchups that we know of currently. So feel free to post any battle predictions and let me know if I miss anything.

********Upcoming Battles*********

Ash:

Pikachu:

1) Pikachu VS Bunnelby(Clemont)- Interrupted by Team Rocket

2) Santalune Gym: Pikachu VS Surskit- Pikachu is Defeated

Froakie:

1) Froakie VS Fletchling(wild)- Froakie Wins

Fletchling:

1) Santalune Gym: Fletchling VS Surskit- Fletchling Wins

2) Santalune Gym: Fletchling VS Vivillion- Fletchling Loses

Serena:

Fennekin:

1) N/A

Clemont:

Bunnelby:

1) Bunnelby VS Pikachu(Ash)- Interrupted by Team Rocket

Dedenne:

1) N/A
    Last edited by KibaLG8; 10th November 2013 at 8:58 AM.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Ash vs Viola

Froakie vs Swepa - Froakie W´s
    Froakie vs Accelgor or Galvantula -Viola´s poke W´s
    Fletchling vs Accelor or Galvantula - Fletchling W´s
    Fletchling vs Vivalion - Vivalio W´s
    Pikachu vs Vivalion - Pika W´s
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Ash vs Viola

Somehow he's gonna lose. I'm willing to say pikachu lets him down vs vivi.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Ash vs Viola

Froakie vs Swepa - Froakie W´s
    Froakie vs Accelgor or Galvantula -Viola´s poke W´s
    Fletchling vs Accelor or Galvantula - Fletchling W´s
    Fletchling vs Vivalion - Talonflame evolves
    Talonflame vs Vivalion - Talonflame wins W´s
    Fixed. XP

Ash vs Clemont:

Pikachu vs Bunny - Tie

Think will see Ash V.S Serena when she first appears?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Think will see Ash V.S Serena when she first appears?
    Probably, considering Ash's attitude it could be a "long time no see" sort of battle, maybe with flashbacks of their childhood spending time together (or something)
    Crystal Team:

Ash vs Clemont
    Pikachu vs Bunnelby - Undecided

Serena vs Viola
    Fennekin vs Vivillon- Vivillon manages to win rather easily..Serena begins to rethink her decision of being a Pokemon trainer just like May did back in Hoenn.

Ash vs Viola
    Pikachu vs Scatterbug - Spewpa swings through trees with String Shot and Pikachu has difficulty hitting it.
    Froakie vs Scatterbug - Froakie easily outmaneuvers Scatterbug with speed and defeats it with Water Pulse after using the webs as a trampoline.
    Froakie vs Spewpa - Froakie is recalled.
    Pikachu vs Spewpa - Spewpa constantly spams Protect and Struggle Bug but Pikachu uses Quick Attack to confuse it just like Froakie did and Pikachu defeats Spewpa with Iron Tail and Electro Ball.
    Pikachu vs Vivillon - Vivillon easily overpowers Pikachu and defeats it with Bug Buzz
    Froakie vs Vivillon - Vivillon blows Froakie out of the trees with Gust and defeats it with Solar Beam
    Fletchling vs Vivillon - Fletchling puts up a great fight and manages to defeat Vivillon with a newly learned Flame Charge.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Ash vs Clemont

Serena vs Viola
    Fennekin vs Vivillon- Vivillon manages to win rather easily..Serena begins to rethink her decision of being a Pokemon trainer just like May did back in Hoenn.

Ash vs Viola
    Pikachu vs Scatterbug - Spewpa swings through trees with String Shot and Pikachu has difficulty hitting it.
    Froakie vs Scatterbug - Froakie easily outmaneuvers Scatterbug with speed and defeats it with Water Pulse after using the webs as a trampoline.
    Pikachu vs Spewpa - Spewpa constantly spams Protect and Struggle Bug but Pikachu uses Quick Attack to confuse it just like Froakie did and Pikachu defeats Spewpa with Iron Tail and Electro Ball.
    Pikachu vs Vivillon - Vivillon easily overpowers Pikachu and defeats it with Bug Buzz
    Froakie vs Vivillon - Vivillon blows Froakie out of the trees with Gust and defeats it with Solar Beam
    Fletchling vs Vivillon - Fletchling puts up a great fight and manages to defeat Vivillon with a newly learned Flame Charge.
    I like the Gym Battle especially, all three of Ash's Pokemon get a win and the base level bird finally shines. Though I can hear the complaining if Pikachu looses to anyone this early.

Serena vs Viola
    I am praying that this does NOT happen. Oh, Serena please break the stereotypes and become an official pokemon trainer like Satoshi!

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    I am praying that this does NOT happen. Oh, Serena please break the stereotypes and become an official pokemon trainer like Satoshi!
    We've seen plenty of female trainers. There is no stereotype, why the hell does there need to be issues like this in the anime?

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Ash vs Clemont

Serena vs Viola

Ash vs Viola
    This is a really great prediction, I wouldn't be even surprised if that was happening! I think having a win each would make that battle something to be proud of, and Fletchling learning Flame Charge would be very neat, too!
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Clemont VS. ???:

Bunnelby VS. No-name trainer(Bunnelby wins to demonstrate its prowess and Clemont's)

Ash VS. Clemont:

Pikachu vs Bunnelby - Bunnelby wins/ties by utilizing its digging tactics and Clemont's innovative hyper-offensive Double Team + Dig tactic.

Ash VS. Viola:

Pikachu VS. Scatterbug - Pikachu withdrawn.
    Fletchling VS. Scatterbug - Fletchling withdrawn, falls into a similar String Shot trap Pikachu does.
    Froakie VS. Scatterbug - Froakie wins utilizing its foam motif and Bounce attack and is withdrawn.
    Pikachu VS. Spewpa - Pikachu is defeated.
    Fletchling VS. Spewpa - Fletchling and withdrawn.
    Froakie VS. Vivillion - Vivillon wins since Viola sees through Ash's foam strategy.
    Froakie vs Vivillon - Solar Beam is revealed and finishes the Froakie by decimating its Water Pulse and slamming it against the ground.
    Fletchling vs Vivillon - Fletchling wins.

Serena VS. Alexa

Fennekin VS. Noivern - Undecided, though Noivern is revealed to know a wind-blowing attack that makes it hard for Fennekin to maneuver around the field and Fennekin is revealed to know Ember, Psybeam and Scratch.

James VS. Clemont
    Inkay VS. Dedenne - Dedenne wins with Nuzzle after Inkay proves to outclass Froakie and Fennekin in combat.

Serena VS. Ash

Fennekin VS. Fletchling - Fennekin barely wins with its Psybeam's Confusion and a heavy handed Ember.
    Rhyhorn VS. Froakie - Rhyhorn battles for Serena as a goodbye battle, Froakie takes it out with its superior agility and Water Pulse.

Fletchling VS. Froakie - Froakie and Ash captures it, Froakie wins using Bounce.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 1st October 2013 at 2:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefandt View Post
    I like the Gym Battle especially, all three of Ash's Pokemon get a win and the base level bird finally shines. Though I can hear the complaining if Pikachu looses to anyone this early.
    lol no kidding

Ash vs Clemont

Serena vs Viola

Ash vs Viola
    this gym battle does seem plausible.

Just for giggles:

Serena vs Bonnie:

Fennekin vs Dedenne - Fennekin wins.

Ash vs Clemont

Serena vs Viola

Ash vs Viola
    I hope it goes this yeah & depending when the gym battle takes place, I can see Fletchling evolving to defeat Vivillon.
    - Claimed:

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

I predict the Mega Blaziken guy sweeping Ash's XY Team

Ash vs Viola:
    Pikachu vs Surskit: Pikachu
    Pikachu vs Vivilion: Vivilion
    Fletchling vs Vivilion: Vivilion.

Ash will go to Vaniville and Ash will return to challenge her.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Revising my ideas

Spoiler:- Viola:

Spoiler:- Grant:

Although I wasn't happy about the gym leaders not having a lot of Kalos pokemon, I am very excited to see Ash battling these older Pokemon again. Particularly Surskit, Mr. Mime, and Mawile
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    Although I wasn't happy about the gym leaders not having a lot of Kalos pokemon, I am very excited to see Ash battling these older Pokemon again. Particularly Surskit, Mr. Mime, and Mawile
    Thank you so much for using spoiler tags for those of us who didn't want gym leader Pokemon spoiled before game release.

Oh wait.........

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    We've seen plenty of female trainers. There is no stereotype, why the hell does there need to be issues like this in the anime?
    I meant in the main female cast, not in general. And why would Serena need to rethink her decision of being a pokemon trainer after one loss? It shows weakness, because if anything, she shouldn't give up and try again to win.

“Into the darkness they go,
    the wise and the lovely. ”

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    Ash vs Viola

Somehow he's gonna lose. I'm willing to say pikachu lets him down vs vivi.
    Um, no. Why would that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    So with Unova's reign officially over. I have decided to make a thread in regards to the upcoming battles that will take place in Unova.
    lol change that to kalos Kiba you're slipping lol step up lol
    e

Quote Originally Posted by Sling View Post
    Um, no. Why would that happen?

lol change that to kalos Kiba you're slipping lol step up lol
    Thanks for the heads up, didn't even notice that.xD
    - Claimed:

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Thank you so much for using spoiler tags for those of us who didn't want gym leader Pokemon spoiled before game release.

Oh wait.........
    If only I knew how to do one

My bad
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast