Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31717778798081828384 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2094

Thread: Pokemon X & Y In-game Team Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Unredemption View Post
    If you're looking for Steel types, it doesn't get any better than Aegislash. You could also get a Metagross or even a Scizor.

As for Poison types, Venusaur and Gengar are the first two that come to my mind.
    Thank you! Ah, people are so nice here.

Picture by TalonFlame who is also the bestest big sister in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerolyte View Post
    Why is parasects mushrooms light pink? Shouldnt they be dark orange?

Im so confused I thought it was shiny
    Because it's what Parasect's official art has looked like since 2004:
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Hello, so since I can't get any internet connection on my 3DS where I am right now, my pokemon y playing abilities are seriously hampered. Thus, I decided to start a monotype challenge to see if I can create a good team on pokemon y. So here are the rules:

So, you wanna take on the Pokemon Mono-Type Challenge, eh? All right. Let’s lay out the ground rules for you then.
    1. Choose a game. It can be ANY game all the way from Pokemon Red/Blue up to Black 2/White 2 (including the stand-alone games like Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum). Or, to make it a real challenge, play a game from each generation as well as one of each of FireRed/LeafGreen, HeartGold/SoulSilver, and Black 2/White 2 (this is called the Ultimate Mono-Type Challenge).
    2. Choose a type. This type is going to be your “mono-type”. If you choose to take the Ultimate Mono-Type Challenge, this type will be used through all of the games, starting with R/B/Y and working your way forward through each generation.
    3. Once you obtain a Pokemon of your mono-type in a game, you may only use Pokemon of your mono-type from then on. Dual-type Pokemon are fine as long as one of their types is your mono-type.
    4. A Pokemon that evolves into a dual-type Pokemon who possesses your mono-type (such as Charmander evolving into a Flying Pokemon) counts as a Pokemon for your mono-type. The Pokemon must reach the evolution stage of the Pokemon that possesses your mono-type before you enter the Hall of Fame.
    5. The goal is to defeat the Elite Four and enter the Hall of Fame on your particular game. Once you’ve done that, feel free to continue playing as you please. G/S/C and HG/SS players may opt to have defeating Red be their goal if they wish.
    6. HM slaves may be used if a certain mono-type can’t use all of the HMs in a particular game (for instance, Fire not being able to Surf in R/B/Y). These Pokemon cannot be used to fight. If an HM slave ever attacks or causes you to win a battle (by self-destruction or recoil), your game is considered corrupted and must be restarted from the last save. Therefore it is advised to save often.
    7. No trades allowed between games unless they are for the sole purpose of evolving a Pokemon and then trading them back. This also includes receiving Pokemon from games like Pokemon Stadium 1&2, Coliseum, XD, and Battle Revolution, as well as the eggs from the Pokemon Ranger games.
    8. For HG/SS players, your Pokewalker is allowed. Any Pokemon obtained off of your Pokewalker is treated just like a Pokemon caught in game.
    9. No glitches or cheating. This includes the Mew Glitch, Missingno. Glitch, and Rare Candy Glitch from R/B/Y. It also includes the use of any cheat devices such as GameSharks and Action Replays.
    10. The use of legendaries is shunned. They make the challenge a bit too easy once they’re obtained. While not forbidden, players will often consider a mono-type challenge with legendary Pokemon to have an asterisk, so to speak.

[My own additions]
    11. No trades except for in-game ones (obviously as I on't have anyone to trade with)

12. The type you choose cannot coincide with the types used by the gym leaders and the elite 4 members in Pokemon Y.

This leaves my to choose between Ghost, Dark, Ground, Poison, Flying & Normal types. So I'm currently choosing between Poison & Dark types but I'm quite stumped as I love dark types but there are quite a few interesting poison types that I've never considered using. So any suggestions would be welcome (btw I hope that this is the right place to post this).

Potential Teams
    Pokemon Y
    Water - if I choose to disregard the same type elite 4 rule
    Ludicolo [lombre]
    Gyarados
    Greninja
    Vaporeon
    Blastoise/ Wailord/ Crawdaunt
    Lapras/ Cloyster

Dark
    Greninja - [mixed]
    Tyranitar - [physical]
    Pangoro - [physical]
    Drapion - [physical]
    Umbreon - [mixed]
    Honchkrow/Malamar - [physical] OR HM Slave only

Poison
    Venusaur - [mixed - special]
    Toxicroak - [physical]
    Crobat - [physical]
    Drapion - [physical]
    Tentacruel - [special]
    Nidoking - [mixed]
    + HM Slave

So what do you think?
    Last edited by trainer0191; 6th March 2014 at 5:59 AM.
    Pokemon Black FC: 3440 0217 8589 - Abhi

Pokemon Black Team:

Banner accredited to rosierjay

^^^

I love mono teams. I have a poison team of Nidoqueen , King, Drapion , Toxicroak , Roserade , and Gengar. Wht ever you do keep posting.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

My team so far (just passed the second gym):

Roselia (grass/poison)
    Honedge (steel/ghost)
    Butterfree (bug/flying)
    Charmeleon (fire)
    Pikachu (electric)
    Frogadier (water)

Anyone want to rate my team?

Sorry, I'm no competitive battler, but your team looks balanced when it comes to types! I can't think of a total weakness, but watch out for Fire types! You have three Pokemon that can be hurt a lot from Fire types. Also, I recommend if someone is nit working out on your team like you planned, you should try to find a new member. There are MANY Pokemon available in XY, so chose wisely!

Hope you enjoy your experience in XY!
    Claimed Braviary and Masamune Date
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    Sorry, I'm no competitive battler, but your team looks balanced when it comes to types! I can't think of a total weakness, but watch out for Fire types! You have three Pokemon that can be hurt a lot from Fire types. Also, I recommend if someone is nit working out on your team like you planned, you should try to find a new member. There are MANY Pokemon available in XY, so chose wisely!

Hope you enjoy your experience in XY!
    Thank you so much! I didn't realize I had a fire weakness so I may see if I can rectify that.

Hey guys!

So I've just now picked Pokemon X back up after my initial play-through back when it first came out. I decided I wanted to try something new (at least, for myself) and play through it two more times with the other two starters I hadn't picked, and play with a team based around them. Since the theme of the starters this time around was the typical RPG setup, with Chesnaught as the warrior, Delphox as the mage, and Greninja as the rogue/thief, I wanted to try to get Pokemon that would sort of fit in those categories.

My first playthrough with Chesnaught I had:
    Chesnaught
    Blastoise
    Aggron
    Pangoro
    Pyroar
    Noivern

I didn't plan on this beforehand, so the team isn't perfect. I just sort of came up with the idea when I noticed I had Chesnaught, Blastoise, and Aggron, three defensive and bulky Pokemon that all kind of have 'armor' on.

Now, though, I chose Fennekin, so I want to try to build a team based around mages/mystical-like Pokemon. So far I have planned:
    -Delphox
    -Alakazam
    -Venusaur
    -Sylveon

Venusaur doesn't really fit, but, my last team isn't 100% so I figure one or two Pokemon wont make a huge difference. I wanted to try to keep up the double-starter thing X and Y has going on as well. Any suggestions on other Pokemon that would sort of fit in this theme? I figured maybe Zoroark, Audino, or maybe Dragonite would fit. I don't want to end up with completely psychic Pokemon, and I'd like to have access to the HMs.

Thanks for any help!

So my I want my party to be able to be competitive but beat my friends as well.
    Let me know what tips you got for me:

Tyranitar - Adamant - EV trained HP and Attack - Tyranitarite
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Crunch
    Dragon Claw

Charizard - Naughty - Not EV trained yet - Charizardite X (Thinking of changing Charizard with Archeops)
    Fly
    Flare Blitz
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw

Lucario - Bold - Not EV trained yet - Lucarioite (Thinking of changing out for Aegislash)
    Flash Cannon
    Dragon Pulse
    Aura Sphere
    Earthquake

Blaziken - Gentle - EV trained Speed and Attack - Blazikenite
    Flare Blitz
    Earthquake
    Brave Bird
    High Jump Kick

Greninja - Gentle - EV trained Speed and Special Attack - Quick Claw
    Surf
    Extrasensory
    Ice Beam
    Hydro Pump

Gengar - Bold - EV trained Special Attack and Speed - Gengarite (Was thinking of teaching it Energy Ball instead of Sludge Bomb)
    Shadow Ball
    Sludge Bomb
    Dazzling Gleam
    Thunderbolt

I usually Mega evolve either Tyranitar or Gengar, depending on the situation. I also have access to almost any pokemon as well, via the GTN. I'll probably mention more information depending on replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy2134 View Post
    So my I want my party to be able to be competitive but beat my friends as well.
    Let me know what tips you got for me:

Tyranitar - Adamant - EV trained HP and Attack - Tyranitarite
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Crunch
    Dragon Claw

Charizard - Naughty - Not EV trained yet - Charizardite X (Thinking of changing Charizard with Archeops)
    Fly
    Flare Blitz
    Earthquake
    Dragon Claw

Lucario - Bold - Not EV trained yet - Lucarioite (Thinking of changing out for Aegislash)
    Flash Cannon
    Dragon Pulse
    Aura Sphere
    Earthquake

Blaziken - Gentle - EV trained Speed and Attack - Blazikenite
    Flare Blitz
    Earthquake
    Brave Bird
    High Jump Kick

Greninja - Gentle - EV trained Speed and Special Attack - Quick Claw
    Surf
    Extrasensory
    Ice Beam
    Hydro Pump

Gengar - Bold - EV trained Special Attack and Speed - Gengarite (Was thinking of teaching it Energy Ball instead of Sludge Bomb)
    Shadow Ball
    Sludge Bomb
    Dazzling Gleam
    Thunderbolt

I usually Mega evolve either Tyranitar or Gengar, depending on the situation. I also have access to almost any pokemon as well, via the GTN. I'll probably mention more information depending on replies.
    Giving every Pokémon on your team a megastone, when only one can mega-evolve per battle, is a waste of a vaulable hold item slot. You're better off with regular hold items in most situations.

Tyranitar should be holding a Choice Band, and it should know Rock Slide over Stone Edge for accuracy's sake. Consider Stealth Rock over D-Claw for entry-hazard carnage alongside Sand Stream.

Fly and Flare Blitz are redundant on MegaZardX, as they cover the same types. Get rid of Fly for Dragon Dance, and get a Jolly nature. Megastone can stay, as he's worthless without one.

Lucario has redundant coverage with Aura Sphere and EQ. Get rid of EQ for either Dark Pulse or Shadow Ball. Choice Specs can be its hold item.

Blaziken suffers from two redundancies in one moveset. Ditch Brave Bird for Rock Slide and, if it has Speed Boost, EQ for Protect. Otherwise, use Shadow Claw. Either way, attach a Muscle Band.

Greninja should have Dark Pulse over Hydro Pump and Scald over Surf. Why Scald? Because burn nerfs the enemy's Attack, which is his biggest weakness. Swap out Quick Claw for Choice Scarf.

Gengar should definitely keep Sludge Bomb, because it gets STAB and kills Fairies--a weakness half your team shares. Its hold item should be Wise Glasses.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 18th March 2014 at 6:34 AM.

looking for some helpful advice here on my team. my current team is:

Entei (adamant) flame plate.
    Flare blitz, stone edge, extremespeed, will o wisp

Metagross (adamant) assault vest
    Meteor mash, earthquake, hammer arm, zen headbutt

Blastoise (modest) blastoisinite
    Rapid spin, dark pulse, ice beam, water pulse

Escavalier (adamant) leftovers
    Protect, x scissor, iron head, iron defense

Togekiss (modest) kings rock
    Flamethrower, roost, dazzling gleam, air slash

Sylveon (calm) pixie plate
    Shadow ball, moonblast, light screen, toxic.

all are EV trained apart from sylveon, which was with me when I played through the main story. I am thinking about kicking sylveon out of my team by either replacing it with a new EV'd one or a completely different pokemon. I already lack a pokemon with a grass/electric/dragon move. also I feel that I'm lacking a tanky/wall/defensive like pokemon. any help would be greatly appreciated!

This team is all ab fast Foxes. It's a theme team that I will make as best as I can to give friends and online players a fun match. I'll provide some strategy as I go.

Ninetails @Heat Rock
    Timid, Drought
    -Hypnosis
    -FireBlast
    -Energy Ball
    -Extracensory

He will deal damage and set the field with Sun Shine or switch to Leafeon for SE incoming attacks.

Leafeon
    Jolly, Chlorophyll
    -Leaf Blade
    -Wish
    -Baton Pass
    -Swords Dance

Switch in on the sun + 2 speed w/chlorophyll, then wish or Swords Dance which ever is needed most cases Swords Dance. Then Baton Pass the +2 Speed and +2 Attack to one of these guys..

Lucario *Shiny @ Lucarionite
    Adamant, ??>Adaptability
    Perfect IVs except SpA.
    -Bullet Punch
    -Crunch
    -Blaze Kick
    -High Jump Kick

My mega and someone I'm really excited for the boosts.

Suicune @
    Bold , Pressure
    -Calm Mind
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    -Scald

Classic

Zoroark @
    Adamant , Illusion
    -Sucker Punch Egg move
    -Night Daze
    -Bounce B2 move tutor
    -U turn , Dig , Giga Impact , Roar

Gotta feel out Physical Zoroark. But he can accept the Boosts and possibly fooling the enemy with the next pokemon in the last slot.

Delphox @ Life orb
    Timid , Magician
    -Fire Blast
    -Hypnosis
    -Physic / Dream Eater
    -Wish

This really helps Zoroark get in and do damage plus I love hypnosis. I could prolly just use wish an no dream eater.

Any ideas or just plain better strategy is welcome. I'm going out on a limb here so anything with these guys are appreciated.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

My planned team is as follows:

Gallade
    Ability: Steadfast
    Adamant [4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe]
    • Psycho Cut
    • Close Combat
    • Night Slash
    • Earthquake

Pinsir
    Ability: Moxie
    Jolly [4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe]
    • X-Scissor
    • Stone Edge
    • Quick Attack
    • Return
    My plan is to eventually use Mega Pinsir (hence the normal-type moves) once I beat the game.

Aegislash
    Ability: Stance Change
    Brave [252 Atk, 128 Def, 128 SpD]
    • King's Shield
    • Swords Dance
    • Shadow Sneak
    • Iron Head

Jolteon
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Modest [252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP]
    • Thunder Wave
    • Thunderbolt
    • Shadowball
    • ???
    Due to Jolteon's infamously narrow movepool, I'm not sure what to put for the last slot. I'm considering switching to Heliolisk as my electric-type because of it's significantly better movepool, despite the worse stats.

Lapras
    Ability: Water Absorb
    • Rock Smash
    • Surf
    • Strength
    • Waterfall
    This is the first of my two HM slaves; hopefully it won't see very many battles.

Simisage
    Ability: Gluttony
    • Dig
    • Flash
    • Cut
    • ???
    As the second of my HM slaves, it's in the same situation as Lapras. I'm not sure about the last slot, since I've already accounted for all of the field moves I want and there don't seem to be any other moves that can provide much use.

I left out the items for each Pokemon because I don't quite know what I want to use, so I would greatly appreciate suggestions about that, in addition to general suggestions on how to modify and improve this team.
    Last edited by Sesquipedalian; 23rd March 2014 at 5:56 AM.

I'm putting together a 'nature' team - basically, a team if you lived in the mountains all year round. I had to make a few allowances (Ludicolo doesn't strictly fit, but he's the only grass/water type). The central Pokemon is Abomasnow, then alongside it I have two ice, two grass, and then my favourite. I also wanted it to have one from each generation.

The team is going to be;
    Abomasnow
    Venasaur
    Ursaring
    Ludicolo
    Beartic
    Aurorus

I realise I have a huge fire weakness but I'm hoping that rock moves on Aurorus, water on Ludicolo and possibly rock/ground on Ursaring will neutralise it. Thoughts? I think it's a really cool team myself!

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

Quote Originally Posted by Sesquipedalian View Post
    My planned team is as follows:

Gallade
    Ability: Steadfast
    Adamant [4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe]
    • Psycho Cut
    • Close Combat
    • Night Slash
    • Earthquake

Pinsir
    Ability: Moxie
    Jolly [4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe]
    • X-Scissor
    • Stone Edge
    • Quick Attack
    • Return
    My plan is to eventually use Mega Pinsir (hence the normal-type moves) once I beat the game.

Aegislash
    Ability: Stance Change
    Brave [252 Atk, 128 Def, 128 SpD]
    • King's Shield
    • Swords Dance
    • Shadow Sneak
    • Iron Head

Jolteon
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Modest [252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP]
    • Thunder Wave
    • Thunderbolt
    • Shadowball
    • ???
    Due to Jolteon's infamously narrow movepool, I'm not sure what to put for the last slot. I'm considering switching to Heliolisk as my electric-type because of it's significantly better movepool, despite the worse stats.

Lapras
    Ability: Water Absorb
    • Rock Smash
    • Surf
    • Strength
    • Waterfall
    This is the first of my two HM slaves; hopefully it won't see very many battles.

Simisage
    Ability: Gluttony
    • Dig
    • Flash
    • Cut
    • ???
    As the second of my HM slaves, it's in the same situation as Lapras. I'm not sure about the last slot, since I've already accounted for all of the field moves I want and there don't seem to be any other moves that can provide much use.

I left out the items for each Pokemon because I don't quite know what I want to use, so I would greatly appreciate suggestions about that, in addition to general suggestions on how to modify and improve this team.

I would say lower Lapras load on Hms and give her Thunder. She has a good SpA move pool and that can lighten your load on Jolteon so you can make a better decision there. Just think incoming water attack switch to Lapras take no damage and hit with Thunder

Dig and Flash can be lost. Buy escape ropes and grab a flash user when needed.

Items. Maybe use something for accuracy on Lapras if you go Blizzard and Thunder.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by OJG View Post
    I'm putting together a 'nature' team - basically, a team if you lived in the mountains all year round. I had to make a few allowances (Ludicolo doesn't strictly fit, but he's the only grass/water type). The central Pokemon is Abomasnow, then alongside it I have two ice, two grass, and then my favourite. I also wanted it to have one from each generation.

The team is going to be;
    Abomasnow
    Venasaur
    Ursaring
    Ludicolo
    Beartic
    Aurorus

I realise I have a huge fire weakness but I'm hoping that rock moves on Aurorus, water on Ludicolo and possibly rock/ground on Ursaring will neutralise it. Thoughts? I think it's a really cool team myself!
    I really like theme teams and am a big fan of Ice. Beartic with Bright Powder and his ability snow cloak in hail makes him quite evasive. Abomasnow snow warning will help that.

Search out Facade Ursaring. Use a poison orb and have fun I also have an all bear team. Ursaring , Beartic , Pangoro , Snorlax , Electivire , and Hawlucha ATM will be Groudon.

Thick fat maybe an ability to use on Venusaur with the incoming Hail. Also Blizzard is 100% in Hail.

I wanna say Aurorus took ab half damage from my Ev trained Houndoom Flamethrower so not too bad.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Darkflame
    Charizard -> Xzard
    A: Blaze -> Tough Claws
    I: Charizardite X
    N: Jolly
    EV: 252Atk/6SpD/252Spe
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Flare Blitz/Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Dragon Dance

Fang
    Crobat
    A: Infiltrator
    I: Black Sludge
    EV: 248HP/60Atk/202Spe
    IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Moves: Roost/Defog/U-turn/Brave Bird

Rocky
    Hariyama
    A: Thick Fat
    I: Assault Vest
    N: Careful
    EV: 252Atk/6Def/252SpD
    Moves: Knock Off/Stone Edge/Bullet Punch/Close Combat

Washor
    Rotom-W
    A: Levitate
    I: Choice Specs
    N: Modest
    EV:252HP/252SpAtk/6Spe
    IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Trick/Volt Switch/Hydro Pump/Shadow Ball

Fluffy
    Whimsicott
    A: Prankster
    I: Leftovers
    N: Bold
    EV: 252HP/252Def/6SpD
    IV:31/x/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Taunt/Encore/Stun Spore/Moon Blast

Falchion
    Aegislash
    A: Stance Change
    I: Spooky Plate
    N: Brave
    EV: 252HP/6Atk/252SpA
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/x
    Moves: Shadow Ball/King's Shield/Sacred Sword/Shadow Sneak
    Last edited by Mark_Chaos; 26th March 2014 at 4:58 AM.

I am going to be going through my first run of my X copy with the following team (this is entirely for in-game, not competitive):

Empoleon (Torrent) - Modest
    *Surf
    *Ice Beam
    *Flash Cannon
    *Waterfall

Empoleon is one of my favorites and since I never played through a fourth gen game, now's my chance to go through a game with him!

Breloom (Technician) - Adamant
    *Power-Up Punch
    *Bullet Seed
    *Rock Tomb
    *Strength

No spore cause it's for going through the story and I'm not waiting 45 levels to evolve a Shroomish again (I already have a competitive Breloom).

Galvantula (Compound Eyes) - Modest
    *Thunder
    *Bug Buzz
    *Energy Ball
    *Cut

Also one of my favorite bugs. Aww, who's a little cute tarantula? I may get rid of Energy Ball and put in Sticky Web, but support isn't really needed for story completion.

Weavile (Don't remember) - Adamant
    *Night Slash
    *Ice Shard
    *Brick Beak
    *Rock Smash

I really hate that there's no in-game Razor Claw and I have to go through the Battle Maison on my Y for this.

Talonflame (Gale Wings) - Adamant
    *Acrobatics
    *Flare Blitz
    *Steel Wing
    *Fly

I suppose I could replace Steel Wing with Roost, but I'd rather take out whatever Rock type I come across rather than hope to survive a Rock attack. I really hate two-turn attacks, so I'm not depending on Fly for my Flying attack and Flare Blitz is enough recoil already so no Brave Bird.

Togekiss (Super Luck) - Timid
    *Dazzling Gleam
    *Air Slash
    *Flamethrower
    *Flash

The only thing I don't like about this is that Togepi cannot learn Air Slash so I will eventually have to trade it back to Y, take Togekiss to the move reminder, and then trade it back.
    Current Y Post-Game Team
    Xolotl - - - - - - - - - Tonatiuh - - - - - - - - Cinteotl
    Primary DS (Y): 2723-9667-2805, Steel Safari with Metang, Excadrill, Ferroseed
    Secondary DS (X): 4597-0899-1313, Grass Safari with Ivysaur, Oddish
    PM me once you add me and I'll add you.

^^^^

Aqua jet over Waterfall for Empoleon maybe. Also for Galvantula Thunder Wave is handy to have around for catching pokemon.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Chaos View Post
    Darkflame
    Charizard -> Xzard
    A: Blaze -> Tough Claws
    I: Charizardite X
    EV: 252Atk/6SpD/252Spe
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Flare Blitz/Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Dragon Dance

Fang
    Crobat
    A: Infiltrator
    I: Black Sludge
    EV: 248HP/60Atk/202Spe
    Moves: Roost/Defog/U-turn/Brave Bird

Rocky
    Hariyama
    A: Thick Fat
    I: Assault Vest
    N: Careful
    EV: 252Atk/6Def/252SpD
    Moves: Knock Off/Stone Edge/Bullet Punch/Close Combat

Washor
    Rotom-W
    A: Levitate
    I: Choice Specs
    N: Modest
    EV:252HP/252SpAtk/6Spe
    IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Trick/Volt Switch/Hydro Pump/Shadow Ball

Fluffy
    Whimsicott
    A: Prankster
    I: Leftovers
    N: Bold
    EV: 252HP/252Def/6SpD
    IV:31/x/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Taunt/Encore/Stun Spore/Moon Blast

Falchion
    Aegislash
    A: Stance Change
    I: Spooky Plate
    N: Brave
    EV: 252HP/6Atk/252SpA
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/x
    Moves: Shadow Ball/King's Shield/Sacred Sword/Shadow Sneak
    This team has a bad guy / villain feel to it. I like. I run a team of Galvantula , Raichu , Houndoom , Yvetal , Shiny Ninetales , and Greninja.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I see everyone else is posting their in-game teams, so I'm just gonna leave this here. Any recommended changes or advice are welcome :]

Greninja @ Splash Plate
    Torrent
    -Surf
    -Dark Pulse
    -Ice Beam
    -Grass Knot

Arcanine @ Flame Plate
    Intimidate
    -Flamethrower
    -Wild Charge
    -Extreme Speed
    -Will-O-Wisp

Gogoat @ Assault Vest
    Sap Sipper
    -Leaf Blade
    -Brick Break
    -Rock Slide
    -Aerial Ace

Haxorus @ Draco Plate
    Mold Breaker
    -Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake
    -Poison Jab
    -Outrage

Sylveon @ Leftovers
    Cute Charm
    -Moonblast
    -Psyshock
    -Shadow Ball
    -Calm Mind

Staraptor @ Sky Plate
    Intimidate
    -Return
    -Brave Bird
    -Close Combat
    -Fly
    X Team:

Future breeder (hopefully), currently just enjoying the games :]

3DS FC: 5472-7644-7605
    Pokemon X & Pokemon Y
    Ice FS: Snorunt, Beartic, &

Both of these are solely my in-game teams. I do not play competitively.

X Team

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
    Overgrow
    -Seed Bomb
    -Power-Up Punch
    -Poison Jab
    -Dragon Claw

Pangoro @ Leftovers
    Iron Fist
    -Sky Uppercut
    -Crunch
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge

Aegislash @ Quick Claw
    Stance Change
    -Iron Head
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Secret Sword
    -Swords Dance

Slurpuff @ Pixie Plate
    Sweet Veil
    -Dazzling Gleam
    -Flamethrower
    -Surf
    -Calm Mind

Glaceon @ Amulet Coin
    Snow Cloak
    -Ice Beam
    -Shadow Ball
    -Mirror Coat
    -Toxic

Ampharos @ Ampharosite
    Static/Mold Breaker
    -Thunderbolt
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Power Gem
    -Signal Beam

Y Team

Greninja
    Protean
    -Surf
    -Dark Pulse
    -Extrasensory
    -Rock Tomb

Toxicroak
    Dry Skin
    -Poison Jab
    -Power-Up Punch
    -Dual Chop
    -Ice Punch

Maractus @ Big Root
    Water Absorb
    -Petal Dance
    -Drain Punch
    -Bounce
    -Uproar

Exploud @ Rocky Helmet
    Soundproof
    -Boomburst
    -Shadow Ball
    -Flamethrower
    -Ice Beam

Noivern
    Infiltrator
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Hurricane
    -X-Scissor
    -Fly

Mawile @ Mawilite
    Hyper Cutter/Huge Power
    -Play Rough
    -Iron Head
    -Foul Play
    -ThunderPunch
    X Team:

Y Team:

Quote Originally Posted by devondashla View Post
    I see everyone else is posting their in-game teams, so I'm just gonna leave this here. Any recommended changes or advice are welcome :]

Greninja @ Splash Plate
    Torrent
    -Surf
    -Dark Pulse
    -Ice Beam
    -Grass Knot

Arcanine @ Flame Plate
    Intimidate
    -Flamethrower
    -Wild Charge
    -Extreme Speed
    -Will-O-Wisp

Gogoat @ Assault Vest
    Sap Sipper
    -Leaf Blade
    -Brick Break
    -Rock Slide
    -Aerial Ace

Haxorus @ Draco Plate
    Mold Breaker
    -Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake
    -Poison Jab
    -Outrage

Sylveon @ Leftovers
    Cute Charm
    -Moonblast
    -Psyshock
    -Shadow Ball
    -Calm Mind

Staraptor @ Sky Plate
    Intimidate
    -Return
    -Brave Bird
    -Close Combat
    -Fly
    Get a Proten Greninja if you can't PM me I'll give you one. Get dragon Dance on haxorus.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by johno1995 View Post
    Both of these are solely my in-game teams. I do not play competitively.

X Team

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
    Overgrow
    -Seed Bomb
    -Power-Up Punch
    -Poison Jab
    -Dragon Claw

Pangoro @ Leftovers
    Iron Fist
    -Sky Uppercut
    -Crunch
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge

Aegislash @ Quick Claw
    Stance Change
    -Iron Head
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Secret Sword
    -Swords Dance

Slurpuff @ Pixie Plate
    Sweet Veil
    -Dazzling Gleam
    -Flamethrower
    -Surf
    -Calm Mind

Glaceon @ Amulet Coin
    Snow Cloak
    -Ice Beam
    -Shadow Ball
    -Mirror Coat
    -Toxic

Ampharos @ Ampharosite
    Static/Mold Breaker
    -Thunderbolt
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Power Gem
    -Signal Beam

Y Team

Greninja
    Protean
    -Surf
    -Dark Pulse
    -Extrasensory
    -Rock Tomb

Toxicroak
    Dry Skin
    -Poison Jab
    -Power-Up Punch
    -Dual Chop
    -Ice Punch

Maractus @ Big Root
    Water Absorb
    -Petal Dance
    -Drain Punch
    -Bounce
    -Uproar

Exploud @ Rocky Helmet
    Soundproof
    -Boomburst
    -Shadow Ball
    -Flamethrower
    -Ice Beam

Noivern
    Infiltrator
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Hurricane
    -X-Scissor
    -Fly

Mawile @ Mawilite
    Hyper Cutter/Huge Power
    -Play Rough
    -Iron Head
    -Foul Play
    -ThunderPunch
    If you get a Dugtrio by the Powerplant in game and bred it with a Female Mawile it will have Sucker Punch as a Dark Attack move. Since Mawile is a little frail Sucker punch goes first. Also Intimidate as an ability will help keep Mawile alive

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    Get a Proten Greninja if you can't PM me I'll give you one. Get dragon Dance on haxorus.
    FYI, the majority of people don't really care about stuff like that for in-game teams, which this thread is centered around.
    X Team:

Future breeder (hopefully), currently just enjoying the games :]

3DS FC: 5472-7644-7605
    Pokemon X & Pokemon Y
    Ice FS: Snorunt, Beartic, &

Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31717778798081828384 LastLast