Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2101

Thread: Pokemon X & Y In-game Team Discussion Thread

  1. #1826
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Toronto Ontario
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Finally beat the elite four. My final team is Greninja [Water Pledge, Extrasensory, Night Slash, U-turn],Charizard [Wing Attack, Shadow Claw, Flare Blitz, Flamethrower], Gardevoir [Magical Leaf, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Calm Mind], Aggron [Ice Beam, Heavy Slam, Dragon Tail, Flash Cannon], Jolteon [Wild charge, Wish, Bite, Thunderbolt] and Staraptor [Brave Bird, Fly, Close Combat, Aerial Ace]. I'm having trouble with the battle mansion. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    3DS Friend Code: 1091-8774-6443
    Ice type safari: Bergmite, Snorunt, Dewgong

  2. #1827
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    87

    Default

    So, I finally have my final Pokémon X team. I've spent a few hours on each Pokémon to obtain the preferred Nature and then EV-trained them all. I put a lot of thought into the team and what members I would use.

    It's in my signature. I will get to posting the movesets and other information when I have the time.
    Current Pokémon X Team:

    Kalos Pokémon League Champions
    ----------
    Friend Safari: Espurr / Munna / Xatu
    PM me to exchange friend codes for the Friend Safari.

  3. #1828

    Default

    Pokemon X

    I've surprisingly been having a lot of success with these guys online - Swanna in particular, is actually quite potent! I've only recently defeated the Elite 4 with this team so have yet to the post-game Looker quests! But overall, they were a lot of fun to use - especially Manectric with his new mega form (which I personally love, don't get the hate for it at all.)


    Lester
    Jolly, 68
    Waterfall, Night Slash, Acrobatics, Power-up Punch


    Brandi
    Timid, 68
    Flamethrower, Hyper Voice, Dark Pulse, Overheat


    Flynn
    Modest, 68
    Thunderbolt, HP Ice, Flamethrower, Charge Beam


    Jude
    Modest, 68
    Surf, Ice Beam, Air Slash, Rain Dance


    Hans
    Adamant, 68
    Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Iron Head, Return


    Matilda
    Modest, 68
    Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Air Slash, Boomburst


    Pokemon Y

    Mega Mawile is an absolute monster! She pretty much annihilated every opponent in-game and is just as beastly online. I generally play triples so Unfezant's main role is to set up Tailwind for Mawile, Dragalge, Clawitzer and Chesnaught who are all as slow as dirt otherwise, whereas Meowstic pads out their bulk with dual screens. It's really successful in destroying the hoard of Charizard/Blaziken/Lucario/Mewtwo/Legendary trio players online, but I'm not really sure how well it'd fair in higher play.


    Carlos
    Adamant, 61
    Swords Dance, Seed Bomb, Hammer Arm, Stone Edge


    Kale
    Modest, 62
    Psychic, Thunderbolt, Light Screen, Reflect


    Tegan
    Adamant, 62
    Swords Dance, Play Rough, Iron Head, Sucker Punch


    Pierre
    Modest, 62
    Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse, Scald, Thunderbolt


    Leroy
    Modest, 61
    Water Pulse, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere


    Preston
    Jolly, 62
    Return, Tailwind, Wish, Protect


    Pokemon Y
    (initial playthrough team)

    This was my initial Pokemon Y team, who I've traded to X in the meantime. I originally had Dragalge in the last slot, but I wanted to use him in my X team too, so I removed him for now. I intend to replace him with an Eelektross* I've already bred on White 2 when Poketransfer eventually becomes available (seriously, why is the wait so long?). Furfrou and Barbaracle are definitely the stars of the team; the former for being so damn tanky with Cotton Guard, Fur Coat and special defense boosting nature/EVs, and the latter on the offensive spectrum with Shell Smash/Tough Claws. The other 3 aren't as great, but I'm a big fan of their design and that's pretty much always the deciding factor for me.


    Milos
    Timid, 75
    Flamethrower, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind


    Lacy
    Bold, 75
    Calm Mind, Moon Blast, Rest, Thunderbolt


    Alexis
    Modest, 75
    Hyper Beam, Freeze Dry, Psychic, Ancient Power


    Ziggy
    Careful, 76
    Return, Cotton Guard, Toxic, Protect


    Angus
    Jolly, 80
    Shell Smash, Stone Edge, Razor Shell, Cross Chop


    Rey
    Rash, 71
    Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Drain Punch, Giga Drain*

  4. #1829
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    My Bunnelby (hasn't evolved yet) unfortunately had a Modest nature, but since I'm not the kind of trainer who doesn't want to recatch pokémon I've trained for competitive reasons, I've been raising its physical ATK and Speed through super training, & now its ATK is higher.

    If anything, I think it'll be more well rounded in Physical & Special Attack once it evolves to Diggersby, so does anyone have recommendations for moves? Right now I was thinking of the following:
    - Bulk Up/Work Up/Agility/Wild Charge/Stone Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Return/Quick Attack
    - Mud Shot/Grass Knot/Sludge Bomb
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 3rd December 2013 at 7:48 AM.

    Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Rushing to Prof. Sycamore’s lab after hearing that Cheren sent all of my pokémon there after the Aspertia Academy was attacked
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

  5. #1830
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    My Bunnelby (hasn't evolved yet) unfortunately had a Modest nature, but since I'm not the kind of trainer who doesn't want to recatch pokémon I've trained for competitive reasons, I've been raising its physical ATK and Speed through super training, & now its ATK is higher.

    If anything, I think it'll be more well rounded in Physical & Special Attack once it evolves to Diggersby, so does anyone have recommendations for moves? Right now I was thinking of the following:
    - Bulk Up/Work Up/Agility/Wild Charge/Stone Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Return/Quick Attack
    - Mud Shot/Grass Knot/Sludge Bomb
    hmm earthquake is a must learn move for bunnelby since i've let it learn that move and maybe u should keep bulk up/work up(whatever increases its atk)

  6. #1831
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    For this playthrough of Pokemon X, I'm only using Kanto and Kalos Pokemon. The regions seems similar in some ways, so I though it would be neat.
    Alpha Sapphire

    Badges: 0

  7. #1832
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I wanted to keep my team full of new pokes so I used Greninja, Talonflame, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Goodra and Babaracle for the story.
    Worked well enough, but there was one sky trainer with an aerodactyl using stone edge, which is a bit of a nightmare for talonflame.

  8. #1833
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    164

    Default

    I'm doing my best to be a rock and ground triner!

    Current team
    Omastar
    Cradily
    Rhyperior (only one I would swap for my Marowak)
    Camerupt
    Flygon
    Nidoking


    Still leveling and training the team, but the basics are there.
    Mainly on from 12a EST to 6a EST. Please don't VM me, I rarely check them.

    At 85/100 friends, so I'm being a little more selective of the safaris I add. Usually this amounts to me asking what your 3DS ID name is.
    I have access to all starters from all generations, HA for only gen 1 and 6. Send a PM if there's one you want.

    My 3DS ID is 1306-6462-3876
    In game name X-Jacob Y-Sam
    Safari: Growlithe - Charmelion - Braixen

  9. #1834
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    26

    Default

    With the holidays coming up, I'm hoping to obtain a 3DS and pokemon y game soon, so for the first time since the release, I started to put some thought in my hypothetical team. 1 from each generation and of varying types.
    Golduck, Donphan, Beartic and Kecleon are set in stone. My dilemma's are with choosing between Tangrowth/Luxray and Talonflame/Noivern and finding a decent movepool for Kecleon. This generation, it really got the short end of the stick when it comes to physical attacks (base att > sp att). So I'm thinking dig, shadow claw, sucker punch, rock slide and/or foul play for offensive moves. Unless I can get it to learn Gen V only moves and then trade it back. Is that an option?
    Also I want to succeed in implementing this team before post-game. Can anyone tell me in advance if Shinx/Tangela, Panphy and/or a hidden ability Kecleon are hard to come by? I'd trade my starters in a heartbeat, I'm only into the game for the storyline with my dream team.

    Thanks in advance, for any help you are kind enough to provide.
    Last edited by carnevore; 5th December 2013 at 4:03 PM.
    Dream Team

        Spoiler:- ign FC:

  10. #1835
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Skyship Palidor
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carnevore View Post
    With the holidays coming up, I'm hoping to obtain a 3DS and pokemon y game soon, so for the first time since the release, I started to put some thought in my hypothetical team. 1 from each generation and of varying types.
    Golduck, Donphan, Beartic and Kecleon are set in stone. My dilemma's are with choosing between Tangrowth/Luxray and Talonflame/Noivern and finding a decent movepool for Kecleon. This generation, it really got the short end of the stick when it comes to physical attacks (base att > sp att). So I'm thinking dig, shadow claw, sucker punch, rock slide and/or foul play for offensive moves. Unless I can get it to learn Gen V only moves and then trade it back. Is that an option?
    Also I want to succeed in implementing this team before post-game. Can anyone tell me in advance if Shinx/Tangela, Panphy and/or a hidden ability Kecleon are hard to come by? I'd trade my starters in a heartbeat, I'm only into the game for the storyline with my dream team.

    Thanks in advance, for any help you are kind enough to provide.
    1. Shinx, Phanpy, and HA Kecleon are all Safari Pokémon, so unless somebody's trading them to you, then you can't get them main-game.

    2. Both Talonflame and Noivern are good. Talonflame shines when it's got HA, but it's still fast enough to execute Brave Bird or Acrobatics without priority. Think what you need more in your team, if you need another physical attacker go Talonflame. If you need a special all around then go Noivern. Talonflame's going to hurt you in the main-game though if you don't plan your healing economics well, as both it's best attacks are recoil moves.


    Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

    Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

    I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

  11. #1836
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6

    Default

    My team is:
    Chesnaught (M)- Seed Bomb, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide, Poison Jab

    Sylveon (F)-Moon Blast, Double Team, Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball

    Charizard (F)-Fly, Heat Wave, Earthquake, Brick Break

    Hydreigon (M)-Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Fire Blast, Flash Cannon

    I've also have a female Panpour (still in training). Once I evolve her, her moves will be Dig, Ice Beam, Surf, and Brick Break. Any suggestion for my Pokemon's moves? Also, I need help deciding on a sixth member of my team, so any help will be greatly appreciated.
    **Seeker of the North Wind**

    My Team in Pokemon X:
    Chesnaught (Chester)
    Charizard (Charla)
    Sylveon (Ribbons)
    Hydreigon (Draco)
    Carracosta (Abby)
    Zubat (Batty)

    My Team in Pokemon Y:
    Greninja
    Charizard
    Gogoat
    Aegislash
    Gardevoir

    Shinies so far: Vivillon, Octillery, Panpour

  12. #1837
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eqs819 View Post
    My team is:
    Chesnaught (M)- Seed Bomb, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide, Poison Jab

    Sylveon (F)-Moon Blast, Double Team, Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball

    Charizard (F)-Fly, Heat Wave, Earthquake, Brick Break

    Hydreigon (M)-Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Fire Blast, Flash Cannon

    I've also have a female Panpour (still in training). Once I evolve her, her moves will be Dig, Ice Beam, Surf, and Brick Break. Any suggestion for my Pokemon's moves? Also, I need help deciding on a sixth member of my team, so any help will be greatly appreciated.
    what type of pokemon are you planning for your sixth?

  13. #1838
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaby View Post
    1. Shinx, Phanpy, and HA Kecleon are all Safari Pokémon, so unless somebody's trading them to you, then you can't get them main-game.
    I apologize, what I meant to ask if they're difficult to obtain in trade? Are they very rare or are traders reluctant to give up these specific pokemon?
    Dream Team

        Spoiler:- ign FC:

  14. #1839
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    I plan on restarting (probably in another month or two) and going through with a particular theme, but I'm not sure what to do yet. I'm mulling over different elemental teams; including an all Fire team that starts as All the Fire starters (and if one falls out of favor with me, I might replace it with a different Fire Pokemon within game). I've also considered doing a Dragon team, but I feel like that would be wildly overpowered (though it would look awesome when they were all fully evolved). The others I was thinking of was a Ghost team (since they are pretty diversified in secondary typings), a Poison team (since I love Nidoking and haven't actually used him since Leaf Green), and/or a Dinosaur/Fossil team. So...Ghost, Fire(or Fire Starter), Poison, or Dinosaur team. What should I do as a run-through?

    I would do a Nuzlocke run through Y, but in order to tide me over for the release of X/Y I did a Nuzlocke of every prior Pokemon game, so I'm kinda Nuzlocke'd out at the moment lol.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    What's better than a Malamar?
    A Shiny Malamar!

    Current Shinies:
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Mr. Mime
    Carbink
    Sandslash
    Gyrados
    Horsea
    Haxorus
    Garchomp
    Vivillion (evolved into Modern pattern...thought Shiny turned into High Plains pattern, but whatever)

    Nintendo 3DS FC: 0447 5404 6118
    Safari Zone Element: Electric
    Emolga, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

  15. #1840
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my secret Base
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    I plan on restarting (probably in another month or two) and going through with a particular theme, but I'm not sure what to do yet. I'm mulling over different elemental teams; including an all Fire team that starts as All the Fire starters (and if one falls out of favor with me, I might replace it with a different Fire Pokemon within game). I've also considered doing a Dragon team, but I feel like that would be wildly overpowered (though it would look awesome when they were all fully evolved). The others I was thinking of was a Ghost team (since they are pretty diversified in secondary typings), a Poison team (since I love Nidoking and haven't actually used him since Leaf Green), and/or a Dinosaur/Fossil team. So...Ghost, Fire(or Fire Starter), Poison, or Dinosaur team. What should I do as a run-through?

    I would do a Nuzlocke run through Y, but in order to tide me over for the release of X/Y I did a Nuzlocke of every prior Pokemon game, so I'm kinda Nuzlocke'd out at the moment lol.
    Skuntank would be pretty good for a poison team.

    I only have one special, should I get another?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

    Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

    "If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

    Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

    My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

  16. #1841
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    I probably would; though with the Special Tanks out there (Goodra, Flabebe, and Dragalge), you're probably better off with more physically oriented teams.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    What's better than a Malamar?
    A Shiny Malamar!

    Current Shinies:
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Mr. Mime
    Carbink
    Sandslash
    Gyrados
    Horsea
    Haxorus
    Garchomp
    Vivillion (evolved into Modern pattern...thought Shiny turned into High Plains pattern, but whatever)

    Nintendo 3DS FC: 0447 5404 6118
    Safari Zone Element: Electric
    Emolga, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

  17. #1842
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my secret Base
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    I probably would; though with the Special Tanks out there (Goodra, Flabebe, and Dragalge), you're probably better off with more physically oriented teams.
    Okay, thanks. I'll just stick with my galvantula if I need her.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

    Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

    "If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

    Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

    My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

  18. #1843
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Can anyone help me out with my next team's move set? And this a good recovery team to back up Chesnaught?

    Chesnaught: Stone Edge, Hammer Arm, Seed Bomb, Poison Jab
    Tavonflame: Flare Blitz, Brave Bird, U Turn, Steel Wing
    Blastoise: Surf, Ice Beam, Brick Break, Earthquake
    Malamar: Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Superpower, Topsy Turvey
    Dragalge: Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse, Scald, Thunderbolt
    Heliolisk: Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Surf, Grass Knot

  19. #1844
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Toronto Ontario
    Posts
    34

    Default

    So I finally started working on a team for the battle mansion and wifi battles. So far I plan on have an aron [so to be aggron] with max def and sp.def and a sylveon with max sp.atk and max sp.def. I really want a crawdaunt and a goodra on my team too, but I feel like my team is going to run into some problems. I still have to find a good set of moves for my team. This is a hard process but, it is alot of fun!
    3DS Friend Code: 1091-8774-6443
    Ice type safari: Bergmite, Snorunt, Dewgong

  20. #1845
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Out of curiosity, is Helioptile even worth giving an eviolite to? I'm considering evolving it into Heliolisk once I catch one, but at the same time I don't want to evolve is since it's so freakin' adorable

    Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Rushing to Prof. Sycamore’s lab after hearing that Cheren sent all of my pokémon there after the Aspertia Academy was attacked
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

  21. #1846
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Out of curiosity, is Helioptile even worth giving an eviolite to? I'm considering evolving it into Heliolisk once I catch one, but at the same time I don't want to evolve is since it's so freakin' adorable
    Not really no. Even with Eviolite, Helioptile will be horrifically weak offensively compared to fully evolved pokemon, and the Eviolite won't do too much as its defences are worse than Pikachu's iirc. Evolve it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CharizardFan09 View Post
    Can anyone help me out with my next team's move set? And this a good recovery team to back up Chesnaught?

    Chesnaught: Stone Edge, Hammer Arm, Seed Bomb, Poison Jab
    Tavonflame: Flare Blitz, Brave Bird, U Turn, Steel Wing
    Blastoise: Surf, Ice Beam, Brick Break, Earthquake
    Malamar: Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Superpower, Topsy Turvey
    Dragalge: Sludge Bomb, Dragon Pulse, Scald, Thunderbolt
    Heliolisk: Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, Surf, Grass Knot
    It's looking good so far, but I'd head to 6th IGRMT to get a more in-depth look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  22. #1847
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Skyship Palidor
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carnevore View Post
    I apologize, what I meant to ask if they're difficult to obtain in trade? Are they very rare or are traders reluctant to give up these specific pokemon?
    Try the trading section. They're not exactly rare, but people usually will want something worth at least the effort to give them to you; if somebody feels charitable then well and good. My case, for example, I have no more space in my PC Boxes so I really don't need to get another Pokémon I already have, which, since you're just starting, is probably the case. Do keep in mind that trading requires some effort, as adding the FC, waiting for you to go online, etc.

    To get a good gauge of what people are asking, try to look in the GTS. Since you can manually add Pokémon names to look for, you can see what people are asking for the Pokémon you want, and you may even be able to do the trade yourself. Or if you're willing to wait, just deposit an interesting Pokémon and wait until somebody trades for it with the Pokémon you want. It'll happen, sooner or later.


    Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

    Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

    I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

  23. #1848
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Toronto Ontario
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quick question: I originally planned to have a mega aggron with max def and sp.def. Now that I'm thinking about it I'm wonder if that really makes sense. Mega aggron already has very good def, but I want to be able to survive alot of sp atks. So my question is: should I continue with my first plan or ev train my arrgon in something else? His/Her role on my team is to be a tank/wall that can set up stealth rocks.
    3DS Friend Code: 1091-8774-6443
    Ice type safari: Bergmite, Snorunt, Dewgong

  24. #1849
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    3,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Out of curiosity, is Helioptile even worth giving an eviolite to? I'm considering evolving it into Heliolisk once I catch one, but at the same time I don't want to evolve is since it's so freakin' adorable
    actually yes helioptile could be cute , but giving it an eviolite wouldn't change anything. also its obvious that are evolved stages have better stats than the 1st stage, so i suggest if
    you want to keep helioptile, you have to catch another one.that way you can have two different pokemons

  25. #1850
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Santalune Forest
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Suggestions for members to go with Chesnaught, Lapras, and Lucario? I was thinking Dragonite, Espeon/Umbreon (whichever I manage to get first), and something like Eelektross when Pokemon Bank comes Out.
    FC is 2122-6736-0132
    Friend Safari type: Psychic
    Friend Safari Pokemon:

    Shinies:
    Platinum:
    Soulsilver:
    Black 2:
    White 2:

    Y team:
    Chesnaught, Yveltal, Blastoise, Zygarde, Lucario, Mewtwo

    X team:
    Greninja, Charizard, Xerneas, Doublade, Lucario, Raichu(due to change soon)

    Looking for(X and Y): All Vivillon patterns except Modern and Elegant,

Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •