Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182838485 LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2109

Thread: Pokemon X & Y In-game Team Discussion Thread

It jus said any recommended changes or ideas are welcome. Protean and Greninja are like Vodka and orange juice. Just trying to help.
    Last edited by 3fiddy; 30th March 2014 at 5:08 PM.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    It jus said any recommended changes or ideas are welcome. Protean and Greninja are like Vodka and orange juice. Just trying to help.
    Oh I know, it makes sense--but its not always convenient to rebreed (or breed in the first place) for an in-game team. You were in the right, I'm just trying to say that I'm lazy :P
    X Team:

αS Team:

3DS FC: 5472-7644-7605

Hey hey? Can you guys tell me a good move set for my sylveon and chesnaught? Please!!

I am setting up this team to use on a Pokemon X play thru. My user name is Rick Flair. " Nature boy " for nickname, if it fits.

Shroomish @ Toxic Orb
    Jolly , Poison Heal
    -Seed Bomb
    -Drain Punch
    -Focus Punch
    -worry seed

Machop @
    Jolly , no Guard
    -Thunder Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Bullet Punch
    -Knock off

Meinfoo*
    Adamant, Regenerator
    -baton pass
    -knock off
    -Dual chop
    -

Meditite@ mega Medichamite
    Nature???, pure power
    -Ice Punch
    -Bullet Punch
    -Fake out
    -Drain Punch

Scraggy
    Jolly , Moxie
    -Feint Attack
    -Drain Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Dragon Dance

Need a 6th member and a nature for Meditite. The last 2 still need to be bred. Any ideas or comments are welcome. Items especially.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I'm breeding for move sets on hitmontop. What would you guys recommend? I'm currently going with:
    Mach punch
    High jump kick
    Vaccum wave
    ????

Wes14 I would go with foresight since then you can also hit ghost types. That or either bulk up or agility.

So with what team did you defeat the elete four and the champion. I got the eight badges, but I can't decide on a good team for the elite 4 and champion please help.
    Last edited by Mera; 23rd May 2014 at 10:27 AM.

I am setting up this team to use on a Pokemon X play thru. My user name is Rick Flair. " Nature boy " for nickname, if it fits.

Shroomish @ Toxic Orb
    Jolly , Poison Heal
    -Seed Bomb
    -Drain Punch
    -Focus Punch
    -worry seed

Machop @
    Jolly , no Guard
    -Thunder Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Bullet Punch
    -Knock off

Meinfoo*
    Adamant, Regenerator
    -baton pass
    -knock off
    -Dual chop
    -

Nature???, pure power
    -Ice Punch
    -Bullet Punch
    -Fake out
    -Drain Punch

Scraggy
    Jolly , Moxie
    -Feint Attack
    -Drain Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Dragon Dance

Need a 6th member and a nature for Meditite. The last 2 still need to be bred. Any ideas or comments are welcome. Items especially.
    For a sixth member I'd go for a lucario/mega lucario, this because Lucario has a good special stat as well and can learn nasty plot. With moves like aura sphere, dragon pulse and maybe dark pulse/heal pulse(if you plan to use it in double/triple battles) it would be a set unexpected by many and it would fill out a team that has only physical moves so far. As for a nature on meditite, either jolly or adamant, depending on weather you want to be faster or have more power, however since the set listed is purely physical attacks whatever nature you choose should lower the special attack stat.
    Last edited by Mera; 23rd May 2014 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandubuanaa View Post
    Hey hey? Can you guys tell me a good move set for my sylveon and chesnaught? Please!!
    For Chesnaught I'd go for Bulk Up/Power-up punch/Swords Dance, Spikey shield, Seed Bomb/Payback/Drain Punch and Rock slide

As for Sylveon: Wish, Baton Pass, Moonblast and Psyshock.

Definately going with SpA Mega Lucario. But I have 2. One with water pulse and 1 with close combat ???

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

How about Swords Dance, Rock Slide, Drain Punch and Bullet Punch?

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

i started doing this when HG SS came out. I just got a 3ds and i beat the league champion (and the entire game before her) with an all grass team (didn't faint once and i did it without ludicolo

I chose both grass starters, bulbasaur and the fighting/grass starter and also i decided to use my pokebank celebi since it started low level. then when i finally got to the pokemon breeder i used my pokebank to breed the rest of my team. Ferrothorn, cottonee, and torterra.

obviously fire types were the worst, but also poison flying gave me bad trouble too so i gave ferrothorn thunderbolt for birds and gyrados on E4. Torterra EQ obviously for fire pokes, ancient power on celebi if i ran into a charizard (which i did) i kept ancient power on celebi in case my torterra died during the elite four fire trainer. i kept rollout on my ferrothorn and my chesnaught starter early game for all the bug pokemon. I wanted the pumpkin ghost/grass pokemon on my team but this was my first playthrough so i didn't get to use the pumpkin. Was really fun!

I'm going to do it again after i bank all my legendaries from this save file and i'm leaning towards an all ghost team next play through. Somehow i have a japanese level 1 giratina from my platinum cartridge so im going to make him the star of the show. Thoughts on a good in game all ghost team? i usually don't carry a slave poke for HM's unless i need it to progress, like surf on victory road towards the end. I gather all my bonus side items in world after elite four.

Quote Originally Posted by Rautha View Post
    i started doing this when HG SS came out. I just got a 3ds and i beat the league champion (and the entire game before her) with an all grass team (didn't faint once and i did it without ludicolo

I chose both grass starters, bulbasaur and the fighting/grass starter and also i decided to use my pokebank celebi since it started low level. then when i finally got to the pokemon breeder i used my pokebank to breed the rest of my team. Ferrothorn, cottonee, and torterra.

obviously fire types were the worst, but also poison flying gave me bad trouble too so i gave ferrothorn thunderbolt for birds and gyrados on E4. Torterra EQ obviously for fire pokes, ancient power on celebi if i ran into a charizard (which i did) i kept ancient power on celebi in case my torterra died during the elite four fire trainer. i kept rollout on my ferrothorn and my chesnaught starter early game for all the bug pokemon. I wanted the pumpkin ghost/grass pokemon on my team but this was my first playthrough so i didn't get to use the pumpkin. Was really fun!

I'm going to do it again after i bank all my legendaries from this save file and i'm leaning towards an all ghost team next play through. Somehow i have a japanese level 1 giratina from my platinum cartridge so im going to make him the star of the show. Thoughts on a good in game all ghost team? i usually don't carry a slave poke for HM's unless i need it to progress, like surf on victory road towards the end. I gather all my bonus side items in world after elite four.
    There are ghosts that learn Surf though, as for a Lv. 1 Giratina? that can't be legit, just no way.
    PS: I'm doing the same thing in AS, but only an all Dragon team. Putting Mudkip in storage from the get go, and passing myself one low lvl dragon after each gym defeated.
    Not using legends though, going with: Hydreigon (My starter will be Deino), Dragonite, Flygon, Tyrantrum, Kingdra, Dragalge. It has coverage all around due to their typing and moves.
    Hopefully we can pass other gen pokemon with pokebank from the start to make this work, otherwise I'd have to pick Trapinch or something like that as my starter.
    Last edited by Nightshade Aran; 23rd May 2014 at 9:31 PM.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    There are ghosts that learn Surf though, as for a Lv. 1 Giratina? that can't be legit, just no way.
    PS: I'm doing the same thing in AS, but only an all Dragon team. Putting Mudkip in storage from the get go, and passing myself one low lvl dragon after each gym defeated.
    Not using legends though, going with: Hydreigon (My starter will be Deino), Dragonite, Flygon, Tyrantrum, Kingdra, Dragalge. It has coverage all around due to their typing and moves.
    Hopefully we can pass other gen pokemon with pokebank from the start to make this work, otherwise I'd have to pick Trapinch or something like that as my starter.

search youtube for level 1 giratina with arceus. if you have a legit arceus in HG SS you can unlock a level 1 platinum legendary of your choice.

dragon sounds cool. i thought about a fairy team since it's the new type but ghost i think will give me better diversity. I don't mind using legends as long as they start at a low level like the event lv 5 mew or something.

I don't know what I should use for my team this run. My starter will be Greninja. Also, it would really help if someone could go to the 6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread and post some Pokemon for me to use.

My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Quote Originally Posted by Rautha View Post
    search youtube for level 1 giratina with arceus. if you have a legit arceus in HG SS you can unlock a level 1 platinum legendary of your choice.

dragon sounds cool. i thought about a fairy team since it's the new type but ghost i think will give me better diversity. I don't mind using legends as long as they start at a low level like the event lv 5 mew or something.
    That's literally the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in any pokemon game I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    I don't know what I should use for my team this run. My starter will be Greninja. Also, it would really help if someone could go to the 6th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread and post some Pokemon for me to use.
    This may be a stupid question but what's the scrable challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Mera View Post
    This may be a stupid question but what's the scrable challenge?
    Scamble Challenges have team set by other players. More Info here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...allenge-Thread!
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Thanks. OK who can help me, after getting eight badges I have to face the elite 4 and champion, looking for a good team to do that with. I don't care if I still have to go out and catch the pokemon and level it up so any suggestions are welcome. Also I'd like to know what team you used against the elite 4 and champion.

Shroomish @ Toxic Orb
    Jolly , Poison Heal
    -Seed Bomb
    -Drain Punch
    -Focus Punch
    -worry seed

Machop @
    Jolly , no Guard
    -Thunder Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Bullet Punch
    -Knock off

Meinfoo*
    Adamant, Regenerator
    -baton pass
    -knock off
    -Dual chop
    -

Nature???, pure power
    -Ice Punch
    -Bullet Punch
    -Fake out
    -Drain Punch

Scraggy
    Jolly , Moxie
    -Feint Attack
    -Drain Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Dragon Dance

Somehow I fee like jolly is wasted on scraggy considering how slow it is. I think it's it's defenses that should be made better use off. And until it evolved it can hold eviolite. Somehow a scraggy with careful nature makes most sense. After avolving an item like rocky helmet or a roseli berry to help it survive a Fairy type attack, then having a steel or poison type move to deal with it. But that's just me.

Default My team

Is this team good? Mega Heracross, Mega Gyarados, Venusaur, Talonflame, Utility Klefki, and Moxie Krookadile

Im kinda new to the fourms
    Last edited by masterpiplup303; 25th May 2014 at 1:28 PM.

I'd make venusaur the second mega rather than gyarados and give gyarados a choice scarf or leftovers. In megaform venusaur's ability is thick fat and it loses weaknesses while gyarados only gets more of them. But other than that it should do great.

Quote Originally Posted by masterpiplup303 View Post
    Is this team good? Mega Heracross, Mega Gyarados, Venusaur, Talonflame, Utility Klefki, and Moxie Krookadile

Im kinda new to the fourms
    No, because you have 2 megas and you can only mega 1 in a fight, so basically wasting one item slot that could potentially make the other pokemon stronger.

What are the movesets of your pokémon? It helps with picking an item. I'd deffinitely keep heracross as your mega.

i keep two megas so my opponent doesnt know whats coming. making venusaur 2nd mega now

movesets: Heracross: Swords Dance, Close combat, megahorn, and earthquake. Venusaur (new and fixed) so far: power whip, swords dance, undecided on last two. Gyarados; waterfall, stone edge, earthquake dragon dance. Klefki: Light screen,reflect,thunder wave,play rough. Krookadile: Foul Play, outrage, sandstorm, eathquake. Talonflame: Flare Blitz, Brave bird, Roost, swords dance

Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182838485 LastLast