Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2105

Thread: Pokemon X & Y In-game Team Discussion Thread

For venusaur I would think of maybe a poison type move like sludge wave and earthquake. Klefki obviously should hold light clay. Krookodile maybe a lum berry to recover from confusion from outrage or focus band.
    Last edited by Mera; 25th May 2014 at 6:09 PM.

i dont outrage often

Quick claw can help then? or focus sash?

i have those

Quote Originally Posted by masterpiplup303 View Post
    i keep two megas so my opponent doesnt know whats coming. making venusaur 2nd mega now
    You can have the pokemon and not have the mega stone equipped, he'd fall for it anyways. Hell have a team of 6 potential pokemon that can M-Evolve and send him on a guessing trip. But it doesn't change that only 1 of them can M-Evolve and any other pokemon with a Mega Stone is not going to do as good as a job as if it had an actual item.

PS: Sludge Bomb > Poison Wave
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Then I'd say make good use of them.

Now I want to make a good team to face the elite 4 and champ in Y, any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Mera View Post
    Then I'd say make good use of them.

Now I want to make a good team to face the elite 4 and champ in Y, any suggestions?
    You can honestly use any Pokemon team to defeat the Elite Four and the Champion, as long as they're at a similar level to the E4's Pokemon. Use your favorites!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

getting really annoying post errors on this thread >.>

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

This is for the battle maison to get 50 win streak ribbon on my ribbongross.

Metagross @ Choice Band
    Trait: Clear Body
    Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpAtk)
    EVs: 100HP, 252Atk, 16SpD, 142Spd
    -Earthquake
    -ThunderPunch
    -Meteor Mash
    -Ice Punch

Gengar @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Levitate
    Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
    EVs: 6HP, 252SpA, 252Spd
    -Thunderbolt
    -Counter
    -Sludge Bomb
    -Destiny Bond

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
    EVs: 252HP, 252Def, 6SpD
    -Seismic Toss
    -Counter
    -Aromatherepy
    -Softboiled

I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE ELEMENTAL PUNCHES ANYMORE.

is this team still viable? thinking of replacing thunder/ice punch with either return, hammer arm or zen headbutt.
    Last edited by Yknot; 3rd June 2014 at 12:52 AM.
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

Quote Originally Posted by Rautha View Post
    This is for the battle maison to get 50 win streak ribbon on my ribbongross.

Metagross @ Choice Band
    Trait: Clear Body
    Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpAtk)
    EVs: 100HP, 252Atk, 16SpD, 142Spd
    -Earthquake
    -ThunderPunch
    -Meteor Mash
    -Ice Punch

Gengar @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Levitate
    Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
    EVs: 6HP, 252SpA, 252Spd
    -Thunderbolt
    -Counter
    -Sludge Bomb
    -Destiny Bond

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
    EVs: 252HP, 252Def, 6SpD
    -Seismic Toss
    -Counter
    -Aromatherepy
    -Softboiled

I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE ELEMENTAL PUNCHES ANYMORE.

is this team still viable? thinking of replacing thunder/ice punch with either return, hammer arm or zen headbutt.
    If you want a 100% certain chance at a 50 streak in super singles, I can recommend you a team, which you can use Metagross in, since it really just depends on 2 pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    If you want a 100% certain chance at a 50 streak in super singles, I can recommend you a team, which you can use Metagross in, since it really just depends on 2 pokemon.
    id love to hear it. I haven't ran battle tower since gen IV and i don't know any of the new moves yet in gen VI. best streak i got in platinum was like 146 with a trick/choice scarf lead, i used a focus sash counter/destiny bond gengar for a while but you have to really know what move the computer will use. only lost my big 100+ streak because i got really sleepy and kept spamming trick on a poke with sticky hold ability lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Rautha View Post
    id love to hear it. I haven't ran battle tower since gen IV and i don't know any of the new moves yet in gen VI. best streak i got in platinum was like 146 with a trick/choice scarf lead, i used a focus sash counter/destiny bond gengar for a while but you have to really know what move the computer will use. only lost my big 100+ streak because i got really sleepy and kept spamming trick on a poke with sticky hold ability lmao.
    Check your PMs in a few mins, I'll send it to you through there.

I'm thinking about making a team that utilizes the best of the six generations of teams I've compiled over my years of playing Pokémon. Mind you, my in-game teammates aren't EV trained, IV bred, or have proper natures, so this wouldn't be competition-ready (or even Maison-ready, for that matter.) I'm also missing several vital HAs that would make my 'mons a lot stronger, due to not having wifi access for PDW or FS.

That being said, I'm thinking it should go like this:

Heliolisk@Chople Berry--Relaxed/Dry Skin, Thunderbolt/Surf/Dark Pulse/Grass Knot
    Espeon@Leftovers--Brave/Magic Bounce, Psyshock/Dazzling Gleam/Shadow Ball/Calm Mind
    Arcanine@Expert Belt--Adamant/Intimidate, Flare Blitz/Crunch/Close Combat/Wild Charge
    Milotic@Wacan Berry--Calm/Marvel Scale, Scald/Ice Beam/Mirror Coat/Recover
    Ferrothorn@Rocky Helmet--Impish/Iron Barbs, Power Whip/Gyro Ball/Leech Seed/Curse
    Garchomp@Garchompite--Quirky/Sand Veil, Earthquake/Dual Chop/Rock Slide/Fire Blast

Oh, I forgot to mention: This is for my X version character.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 7th June 2014 at 3:19 AM.

For the upcoming Think Fast Singles Tournament, I will be using:
    Lanturn [Volt Absorb] [40 HP] [252 DEFENCE] [216 SP.DEF] Ice Beam/Scald/Volt Switch/Thunder Wave
    Klefki [Prankster] [252 HP] [4 SP.DEF] [252 DEFENCE] Thunder Wave/Foul Play/Draining Kiss/Spikes
    Aggron [Sturdy] [ALL ROUND SPREAD BUT PRIMARILY DEFENCE] Flash Cannon/Dragon Claw/Focus Blast/Hone Claws
    Blaziken [Speed Boost] [ALL ROUND SPREAD]
    Electabuzz [Vital Spirit] [252 SP.ATTACK] [252 SPEED] [4 HP]
    Ambipom [Pick Up]
    Wonder Trade Analytic~
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    POKEMON GLOBAL LINK MEDALS

I've built a similar team as my last post, but for my Y version (my previous team was for my X version.) This one goes a little differently:

Luxray@Leftovers--Adamant/Intimidate, Wild Charge/Crunch/Ice Fang/Superpower
    Medicham@Medichamite--Jolly/Pure Power, Hi Jump Kick/Zen Headbutt/Thunderpunch/Ice Punch
    Volcarona@Expert Belt--Gentle/Flame Body, Flamethrower/Bug Buzz/Giga Drain/Quiver Dance
    Kingdra@Chesto Berry--Mild/Sniper, Waterfall/Outrage/Dragon Dance/Rest
    Trevenant@Kasib Berry--Rash/Harvest, Horn Leech/Shadow Claw/X-Scissor/Poison Jab
    Marowak@Rocky Helmet--Brave/Rock Head, Earthquake/Rock Slide/Fire Punch/Iron Head

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Mega Charizard Y, Metagross (or Blaziken) and Dragonite are the best team to beat 50st in singles. Specially when facing landorus in the last one. It will use earth power in your metagross but you switch to dragonite. It is scarfed so it will be stuck in earth power with no effect in dragonite. Just dragon dance a bit aand then finish it with a simple dragon claw

Quote Originally Posted by The Mustache View Post
    Mega Charizard Y, Metagross (or Blaziken) and Dragonite are the best team to beat 50st in singles. Specially when facing landorus in the last one. It will use earth power in your metagross but you switch to dragonite. It is scarfed so it will be stuck in earth power with no effect in dragonite. Just dragon dance a bit aand then finish it with a simple dragon claw
    There's no "best team to beat" anything, seeing as most of the fights are random.
    There are many, and I do mean MANY, variable teams that would do well, but the one I recommended the person already got the job done for them (They PM'd me recently about it).
    So yeah, if that's worked for you, then GREAT. My team got me really far and it only uses Dragonite from the ones you mentioned (with Protect/Earthquake/Extreme Speed/Dragon Claw), but I could just as well use Volcarona (Protect/Quiver Dance/Bug Buzz/Fire Blast) instead.

I guess ill be seeking advice here too

Last night I finished my Fox Team !!! I had them bred , Evs , and took them to Resturant Lewow. This is how I have them currently set up. 252/252/6 flawless 5 ivs. Have found ab 3 mistakes already. 1. Cannot Baton Bass Chlorophyll. 2&3 could have had more power for Ninetails and Leafeon instead of speed benefitting natures. Here's my first take improvements needed ..

Ninetails @ Choice Scarf
    Timid, Drought
    -Hypnosis
    -Heat wave
    -Confuse Ray
    -Extracensory

Leafeon @
    Jolly, Chlorophyll
    -Leaf Blade
    -Iron tail
    -Baton Pass
    -Swords Dance

Lucario *Shiny @ Lucarionite
    Adamant, ??>Adaptability
    -Bullet Punch
    -Crunch
    -Blaze Kick
    -High Jump Kick

Zoroark @ dread plate
    Adamant , Illusion
    -Sucker Punch
    -Foul play
    -Pursuit
    -U turn

Mightyena@
    Moxie, Adamant
    -Play Rough
    -Sucker Punch
    -Fire Fang
    -poison Fang

Delphox @ wide lens ??
    Timid , Magician
    -heat wave
    -Hypnosis
    -Psybeam
    -Wish

Possible addition but I have no legendaries so far. So ...

Suicune @
    Naive , Pressure
    -Calm Mind
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    -Scald

Classic

Any and all comments suggestions are welcome.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Is this a pretty good team to use online??Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Greninja-Ice Beam, Dark Pulse,Surf, Hyper Beam (EVs on speed and SP. attack)
    Snorlax- Rest, Sleep Talk, Body Slam, Earthquake (EVs on Attack and some in Def and HP)
    Hawlucha-Swords Dance, Sky Attack, Flying Press, Stone Edge (attack and speed)
    Charizard- Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing (some on attack/Sp. and speed)
    Gengar(Mega or maybe Charizard mega X)-Protect, Shadow Ball, Destiny bond, Sludge Bomb (Sp attack and Speed)
    Magnezone-Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Magnet rise, Volt Switch (Sp Attack,Defenses,HP)
    Last edited by treywar25; 13th June 2014 at 3:10 AM.

I guess ill be seeking advice here too

Last night I finished my Fox Team !!! I had them bred , Evs , and took them to Resturant Lewow. This is how I have them currently set up. 252/252/6 flawless 5 ivs. Have found ab 3 mistakes already. 1. Cannot Baton Bass Chlorophyll. 2&3 could have had more power for Ninetails and Leafeon instead of speed benefitting natures. Here's my first take improvements needed ..

Ninetails @ Choice Scarf
    Timid, Drought
    -Hypnosis
    -Heat wave
    -Confuse Ray
    -Extracensory

Leafeon @
    Jolly, Chlorophyll
    -Leaf Blade
    -Iron tail
    -Baton Pass
    -Swords Dance

Lucario *Shiny @ Lucarionite
    Adamant, ??>Adaptability
    -Bullet Punch
    -Crunch
    -Blaze Kick
    -High Jump Kick

Zoroark @ dread plate
    Adamant , Illusion
    -Sucker Punch
    -Foul play
    -Pursuit
    -U turn

Mightyena@
    Moxie, Adamant
    -Play Rough
    -Sucker Punch
    -Fire Fang
    -poison Fang

Delphox @ wide lens ??
    Timid , Magician
    -heat wave
    -Hypnosis
    -Psybeam
    -Wish

Possible addition but I have no legendaries so far. So ...

Suicune @
    Naive , Pressure
    -Calm Mind
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk
    -Scald

Classic

Any and all comments suggestions are welcome.
    You got replied to in your other thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...143-Fox-Racing

Quote Originally Posted by treywar25 View Post
    Is this a pretty good team to use online??Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Greninja-Ice Beam, Dark Pulse,Surf, Hyper Beam (EVs on speed and SP. attack)
    Snorlax- Rest, Sleep Talk, Body Slam, Earthquake (EVs on Attack and some in Def and HP)
    Hawlucha-Swords Dance, Sky Attack, Flying Press, Stone Edge (attack and speed)
    Charizard- Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing (some on attack/Sp. and speed)
    Gengar(Mega or maybe Charizard mega X)-Protect, Shadow Ball, Destiny bond, Sludge Bomb (Sp attack and Speed)
    Magnezone-Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Magnet rise, Volt Switch (Sp Attack,Defenses,HP)
    This sub-forum is better used for what you're asking: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...en-In-Game-RMT
    Also use this format:
    [B]Pokemon[./B] @Item
    Nature:
    Ability:
    EVs:
    -Move 1
    -Move 2
    -Move 3
    -Move 4

I need some help with figuring out my 6th team member.

So far I have:

Talonflame
    Chesnaught
    Pupitar
    Blastoise
    Skrelp

I'm not sure what type I should put in the last position. The members I have above can take on most of the types in game.
    I thought about an electric and also a ghost but, I'm not sure.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorathlete21 View Post
    I need some help with figuring out my 6th team member.

So far I have:

Talonflame
    Chesnaught
    Pupitar
    Blastoise
    Skrelp

I'm not sure what type I should put in the last position. The members I have above can take on most of the types in game.
    I thought about an electric and also a ghost but, I'm not sure.

Any thoughts?
    An Electric-type would be handy against Flying, while Tyranitar is a good Rock-type you may struggle against the likes of Gyarados or Pelipper. My favourite Electric-type to use in the Kalos games is Heliolisk, because it's fast, a good special attacker and Helioptile can learn Thunder Wave levelling up, but Jolteon and Ampharos are really good as well. If you wanted a Ghost I'd highly recommend Golurk or Aegislash. Both are excellent physical attackers, Golurk's type combination makes it immune to Electric, Fighting and Normal, while Aegislash is good for killing Fairies. Of course if you're split between Electric and Ghost, you can have the best of both worlds with Rotom, its multiple electrical appliance forms make it really versatile, and it has the added bonus of taking part in Sky Battles so you can give your Talonflame some back-up. You can catch Rotom on a tuesday in one of the green bins in the Lost Hotel.
    Last edited by Russell-Bowman; 4th July 2014 at 9:57 AM.

Which game is better X or Y, cause im probley gonna get one of them soon

2/3ds Friend code:0104-1468-6275 IGN:Marc

Friend safari; Doduo, Woobat, fletcheinder

Quote Originally Posted by Amourshpping View Post
    Which game is better X or Y, cause im probley gonna get one of them soon
    This question goes in the X and Y Help Thread. But to answer your question on a very basic note, neither X nor Y is "better". I chose X initially because I like the look of Xerneas better than I like Yvetal (I later got the free X or Y eShop download, so now I have both). The story dialogue and Pokedex entries between the two games are different - X is more optimistic and Y is darker. Finally, you can get different Pokemon and different Mega Stones in each game, which you can find a list of here.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Which nature is better for Mega Kangaskhan & Dragonite when using them in the Battle Maison? I'm having a hard time choosing between Jolly or Adamant.

Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485 LastLast